Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meet Your Dad at Work Day

"Sophie meets her Daddy at work. Surprise for Daddy continued."

13
0 Comments 0
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Opening her eyes, the first thing she saw was the Nirvana poster she’d taped to her ceiling a few years back. Cobain’s eyes staring back at her, Sophie took a moment to process the events of yesterday afternoon and the night that followed.

My father and I had fucked, she thought. There was just no other word for it. Her body ached from the positions he put her in. She was sure there were a few bruises. Not that Sophie minded the fucking, it was fantastic. She had been with a few guys, and they were fine, but her Daddy was a sex god! He had Sophie’s young eighteen year old body screaming in ways she never thought possible.

Getting out of bed Sophie went to stand in front of the full length mirror. Staring at her body she noticed bruises on her hips. He had gripped her, pulling her down on his hard cock. Sophie’s pussy was a little sore. She still felt the sting on her ass from when he slapped it.

Not surprisingly Sophie was starting to get aroused.

Daddy was already at work. He was supposed to be finished at around two or so.

She smiled as she tossed an idea around in her head, before grabbing her phone.

Lying on the bed again, she turned on her phone and prepared to text.

“Hey Daddy, I’ve got a situation.”

Sophie pressed Send and took a few pictures of her tits and pussy while she waited for a response. She looked at the pictures she had taken and could already see that her cunt was glistening, preparing itself for her Daddy’s shaft.

The phone beeped, Daddy had replied. “What’s wrong baby?”

Sophie sent him the picture of her wet pussy, still aching from the last time it was used. 

“My pussy’s all wet Daddy.” Sophie sent the text before hopping in the shower to relieve some of the tension she was feeling.

---

Jackson stared at his phone for a moment before swallowing. There on the screen was his baby girl’s wet, gleaming cunt on display for his pleasure. Or torture. He was stuck at work until at least two this afternoon and the slut had the nerve to tease him!

He had to admit his cock was growing even as he spoke to the other board members about the latest advertising account. A run down of the latest company came out of his mouth, but in his mind Jackson was thinking about all the things he was going to do to his slut of a daughter when he got his hands on her delicious body.

Closing out the meeting, Jackson walked the thankfully short distance to his office. His phone had vibrated repeatedly during the rest of the meeting and Jackson was eager to see the messages.

Sitting behind his wide desk Jackson looked at his phone. Sophie had sent him four messages. Taking a deep breath Jackson opened the first message.

“Just imagining this was you.”

Once again her pussy was on display, only this time there was a life like silicone cock halfway in her wet snatch.

Jackson felt his cock grow harder, straining now. He knew exactly what he wanted to do with it.

He opened the second message. “I can’t wait to be on my knees again.”

Jackson didn’t know where his baby girl learned how to tease, but he was thankful for it. More turned on than ever, Jackson stood, walking to the windows he closed the blinds, locked the door and told his assistant to hold all of his calls no matter what. He couldn’t leave work yet, but damn it that little bitch was going to take care of the raging hard on he had in his pants!

Sitting back down in his chair, he dialed Sophie’s number. After a few rings Jackson heard her voice. “Hey Daddy,” she purred. He could hear the sex dripping off of her voice like honey.

---

Twenty minutes later, Sophie pulled into her Daddy’s office building. Getting out of the car she straightened her knee length flowered skirt. The tank top and cardigan almost hid her erect nipples, almost. She made her way to her Daddy.

In the elevator she thought of her Daddy, sitting in his chair behind his desk in his suit. This would be fun.

Getting off on the sixth floor she walked down the hall, stopping only when Amanda called her name.

“Sophie dear, how are you?” she asked, clearly excited to see her. Amanda was a close friend of the family and had practically watched Sophie grow up.

“Getting ready for college I bet, those boys better watch out! Will I see you at church?” she said with a smile on her face.

“We’ll be there!” Sophie replied, laughing.

Sophie grinned back, if only she knew, she thought before heading through her Daddy’s door.

CaroleFreire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaroleFreire



Locking it behind her she stared at the man who had made her body sing the night before.

Sophie took a few steps forward and stopped.

“Did you do as I asked?” His voice was low and husky and made Sophie vibrate with pleasure. She nodded.

Sophie removed her sweater, her nipples more visible.

She walked toward her Daddy, coming around his desk to stand directly in front of him.

Sophie spotted the tent that his cock had made in his slacks. Her fingers itched to reach out and free it. She looked at her Daddy expectantly her blue eyes darkening with lust.

----

Jackson looked at his daughter standing in front of him. Her camisole clung to her firm body, stretching across her impressive tits. God he loved those tits!

Undoing his pants, Jackson released the massive hard on his daughter was responsible for. Stroking himself a few times while looking at his baby girl’s amazing body.

He pulled her close to him, reaching under her skirt and finding nothing, he smiled. Just as he’d instructed her, she had come to his office without panties. His baby girl was absolutely fuckable, and it was going to be him doing all the fucking.

Jackson sat her down on his shaft and groaned as he felt her tightness close around him.

He watched his daughter’s head fall back. He knew she liked it, having her Daddy’s cock buried deep inside her tight hole. He felt her hips begin to grind against him.

“Daddy, your cock is so big!” she said.

Circling her body with one arm, he pulled down her top, letting her glorious tits pop out right in front of his face.

“Ride Daddy’s cock baby, that’s it,” he said his voice low.

He took one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking, laving his tongue over her. He heard her cry out as he gently rolled her nipple between his teeth. His baby girl liked it rough, he thought, turning his attention to her other breast.

She rode his cock with expertise he never knew she possessed. Sophie moved her hips in small circles when she came down on his hard rod, grinding into him before impaling her self again.

Jackson put a hand behind her neck and pulled her to him, kissing her deeply. Her mouth opened, granting his tongue entrance as it delved, tasted, possessed.

Setting her up off his cock, he turned her around. Jackson shoved her down on his desk and lifted her skirt, allowing him a perfect view of her delightful ass.

He smoothed a hand over her soft skin, before bringing it down hard on her ass. Jackson heard her cry give way to a moan. His cock jumped when he saw the red hand mark appear on the lily white skin of her rear.

“You like it when Daddy spanks your ass baby?”

Sophie lifted her head, pushing her long black curls out of her eyes, “I love it when you spank my ass Daddy!” she replied, wiggling her ass.

He turned to the other cheek, bringing his hand down and watching the impact ripple across her perfect ass. A matching set of red hand prints showed on her bottom.

Jackson slid his hard cock into Sophie’s wet slit. Tight as ever he rammed into her wet cunt. The sounds of their bodies slapping together drove him onward.

He pushed her head down on the desk, grabbing her hands and bringing them behind her back, he proceeded to fuck his baby girl senseless. She would think twice before trying to tease him while he was at work.

Sophie’s muscles were beginning to quiver around his hard shaft. He knew she was about to cum on his cock. The very thought of his daughter coating his cock with sticky cum sent him over the edge.

“Fuck, baby girl, you feel so good, so tight,” he groaned out.

He picked up speed, feeling his balls tighten, slamming into her wet pussy over and over until she cried out. He quickly yanked her up, covering her mouth with his large hand as he continued to fuck her, his orgasm taking him moments after he made his daughter cum. He felt her clench his cock sporadically as his shaft shot hot cum into her.

Sliding his spent member out of her he sat back down in his chair. He watched his daughter lift herself off of his desk. He could see their combined juices running down the inside of her soft thighs. He briefly thought of licking her delightfully pleasing cunt, but he would save that for later.

He cleaned off his cock and straightened his clothes while Sophie did the same. Both careful to make sure they looked completely normal before returning to the reality on the other side of the locked door.

Out there, she couldn’t be fucking her Daddy.

Published 
Written by sluttykitty85
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors