Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Megan's Morning

"The morning after my brother and I found ourselves."

5
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I opened my eyes, the morning after the most fulfilling night of my life, to my brother’s face in profile above me. Early morning sunlight was filling the room with its bright glow, highlighting the curves and lines of Michael’s face. We were lying on the floor, in the same place we had spent the night fucking each other’s brains out. He was flat on his back, unmoved, but I had slipped off him at some point and now lay facing his right side.

I cuddled up against him, pressing my bare flesh to his, pillowing my head on my left arm as it stretched above me but keeping my eyes open, so that I could watch him sleep. Our love juices had dried on my legs and the feeling of the slight tightness there was a delicious reminder of how terribly naughty we’d been. My cunt ached too, deeply, but not agonizingly, just a beautiful deep pain I had only felt once before, a feeling that let me know I had been completely sated. I snuggled tighter to him, buried my nose in his chest and inhaled deeply.

His scent filled my nose, his smell, my smell and the smell of our lovemaking. It was enough for me to go back to last night, to revisit every action, every unthinkable and perfect deed. How it felt when Michael was pounding into me, thrusting so hard and fast that I couldn’t tell when he was in me or out. When we had lain there, barely moving and he teased me with his cock, pushing so far in and staying there so that I felt very full, so complete, stretched and loved, then pulling out so only the tip of his head penetrated my folds and waiting again, until I almost cried out with the longing and desire to be full of him again. When I rode him, letting him caress my tits, as I milked him with my pussy muscles until the end. When he finally spewed his life-giving seed deep into my womb and I whispered into his ear, swearing I would never let him out of me again.

Thinking about that promise made me sad because despite the obvious silliness and impracticality of those words, I actually had meant them. But sometime during the night, I’d let him fall and disjoined us from what had been so special. I’d let him down, some small corner of my mind was whispering to me. But then... The rest of the memories had also moved me, excited me, provoked me. The feeling between my legs had changed. The pain of a good fuck, fading to the heat of wanting more. I had thought myself sated, satisfied beyond belief and more than I ever had been before, but this made me realize that for him, for my brother Michael, I would never be satisfied, never get enough of him. For this man, I would always be ready, always wanting more, always willing to give him my all, as long as he gave me his.

My questing hand found his dick, smaller than when I first had it, but warm and firm to the touch. I laid my head on Michael’s chest, listening to him breathe, to his heart beat its rhythm, and carefully, oh so carefully so as not to disturb him, I began stroking him, urging him to fullness. I moved slowly, coaxing him to grow hard, running my fingers along his length and around the head while I carefully kissed his chest. I squeezed gently, rubbed the foreskin around the tip and luxuriated, as I felt his pulse grow to fill my hand. When I finally felt he was hard enough, I swung a leg over him and carefully guided him inside.

I was sore, more so than I thought, and I knew rough sex would be out of the question, but I didn’t care then. It was just so good to feel him inside me, where he belonged and that was all I cared about. I hadn’t managed to bring him to full erection But, as I contracted my pussy around him I felt him grow inside me, an effect that brought me such sudden pleasure I forgot everything else. I straightened my back, stretched my head to the ceiling and pressed my hips down into him in an effort to get as much of him inside me as possible. When I finally felt him swell to his full girth, Michael opened his eyes and we shared a smile.

So much passed between us in that look. I had been nervous, worried that he might not feel what I had felt in the night, that he would wake up and declare it all a huge mistake, say that we should never talk about it again and then leave. That last part was the worst. I could have lived, maybe, with not being able to do this again, with having to put my desires on hold, sit down and conform. I could have done that, but not if it meant my brother leaving. I had never felt so close to anyone and the thought of losing that relationship would have left me a broken down wreck.

I needn’t have worried.

BrianaGarner
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BrianaGarner

That one look, right when Michael opened his eyes, that had been enough. I knew then, knew that he shared my love, my thoughts, everything. He would be there for me always, do whatever I needed, as long as I was there for him. The night we had shared, the love we had discovered was binding us together in ways I had never known were possible. At that moment, we were as one, one being, one purpose. One pulse. One love. One life.

I don’t know how long we held that pose; for a long time the look was enough. Words would only ruin it. But after a while it became unbearable. Just knowing something wasn’t enough. I had to acknowledge it.

“I love you,” I said, quietly. “I don’t care about anything else, there is nothing else. I love you, I want you, I need you. I don’t want or need anything else. I. Love. You. You are part of me know and I hope you are part of me.”

He didn’t say anything for the longest time, just lay there, smiling that smile of his, the one that made me what to laugh, to hit him, to punch him, to kiss him and fuck him all at once. I started to become afraid he would laugh, or say something funny or stupid that any other time I might find endearing, but right now would completely ruin everything. Instead, he took my hands in his.

“I love you too, Megs. I never thought of it like this before. You are my sister, I always have loved you, but this... I want to be with you, always. I feel like I found something I didn’t know I was looking for and it’s the most perfect thing in the world. I don’t care what happens in the rest of my life, as long as it happens with you. We are joined now. Forever.”

I had been still ever since he opened his eyes, but when he started talking, I had slowly began rocking my hips until I was riding him, fucking him with my pussy and legs, holding tight to his hands.

“Good,” I whispered, “Because I said I’m never letting you out of me and I mean it.”

I blushed slightly when I said that, but I don’t think he noticed.

He started lifting his hips under mine, trying to add his own energy, but I stopped him, placing a hand on his chest. “No, let me.”

I began rolling my hips, so I wasn’t so much riding him as swaying on his pole. I drew my legs up, hugging them as close to my chest as I could, pressing down so that all of my weight was placed on my pussy and his cock. Then I sucked him in, deeper and deeper, until he was lodged in me to his upmost, the head of his penis pushing past my vagina into the depths of my womb and I could feel every inch of him, as he could of me. He moaned then, and I did too, letting us both sit there, feeling each other.

Slowly, carefully, I started to rotate, turning carefully to the left so my back was to him, but slowly, oh so slowly, so he could feel me move around him, and I could feel his cock touch all the sweet spots it could.

When my back was to him, I started to ride him again, lifting up and exhilarating in the pressure, as I pushed against his dick’s natural inclinations. Michael groaned and I kept at it, firm and hard, but not fast, steady strong movements. I could feel his want, his need to hold me, take control, but I kept him at bay, letting only my cunt and the view do the work.

It worked and sooner than I was expecting, he came, a rush that blasted off my insides and almost made me cum too. I slowly turned back around his quivering mass and we lay there for a while, kissing and holding each other. Eventually the needs of our bodies brought us down to earth and sadly I stood, letting his shrinking cock fall out of me. He laughed at the expression on my face, kissed me, rubbed my breasts and made me push him off so I could run to the bathroom before we ended up fucking again. This time, with me bent over the bathroom counter and him having his way with me.

It was like that for the rest of the day. We tried to get things done, eat, unpack his car, talk or anything to keep our hands off each other. It never worked. We ended up fucking in every part of my house, even once in the back of Michael’s car when he ambushed me and once in the doorway, when I wouldn’t let him in, until he came in me first.

Late that night we dressed warmly, packed a sleeping bag and flashlights and hiked up Mount Lady McDonald. We took it slow and though we never finished on the way up, I won’t say how many times we started. At the top we spread out the sleeping bag and made love, as we watched the sun come up. It was a new day and a new start for both of us, in our new life together.

Published 
Written by Kelsely
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments