Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Meg's Present

3
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words
My day started just like any day on my 17th birthday. Except something changed my day forever. I got up and made my way downstairs to the kitchen where my family was already sitting. My dad had his back to me, cooking our breakfast.

 "Morning Daddy. Good Morning Pete and Bob." I said while getting out some orange juice.

"Good Mornin. Sugah," Daddy said while turning around with a smile. "Happy Birthday dearest," Daddy said and gave me a kiss on the checks.

I smiled, "Thank you daddy."

Daddy put a plate of pancakes and a bowl of fruit down as I sat down by my brothers.

"Thank you daddy," I said and waited for him to join us. When he did we all dug into our meal.

30 minutes later the table was cleaned and the dishes were in the dishwasher. I was sitting on the couch in the living room reading an old romance book. Daddy walked in with a box in his hands.

"For You Sugah. this is one of two gifts I'm giving you. I wanted to give you this before tonight's birthday party," he said while looking me over.

I smiled and started to open the box.

"No not now Sugah. Do it after your party," he said hurriedly.

"Ok Daddy," I said and brought the box downstairs into my room and got dressed.

I tied a purple bow into my hair and fluffed my hair. As I was getting dressed I couldn't believe that I was now practically an adult. My two brothers already were and seemed to be enjoying it. Pete is 20 and is attending a college near New York. While Bob whose 18 dropped out to work at my uncle's auto shop. Sometimes it was a pain living with only boys, but I learned to live with it and created my own style.
 
After putting my special present under my bed I went back up stairs to an already decorated living room. I smiled happily as the next three hours wizzed by.

At nine o clock I was in my shower cleaning my body.While I was cleaning, I began to massage my tits. Man after holding them in a bra for almost 6 hours, it was complete bliss. I moaned when I rubbed my ever hardening nipples. While my right hand was rubbing, squeezing, and teasing my tits, my left began to wonder south to my ever wetting pussy. I moaned loudly as my fingers started rubbing my clit. I sighted and rubbed it even harder. I gripped the shower curtain as a small ripple of an orgasm rattled my body. "Oh god that feels so good," I said to myself as I washed my fingers off.

"Oh it looks like it," said a male's voice. A hand reached into the shower, I screamed loudly and scrambled for the corner of the shower. I heard the curtain open. "Don't be shy lil sis," said the male's voice again. I turned my head a bit so I could get a look at the person.

lorena_monz18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lorena_monz18

He was naked and was rubbing his already harden cocked.

"What are you doing in here Bob?" I asked while holding my boobs in my arms. He grinned and stopped rubbing his cock to put one of his fingers on my pussy. I let out a surprising moan.

"Mmmm... thats right. Moan for me lil sis," he said as began to lick my pussy and rubbing my pussy. I leaned up against wall of the shower for support, as another wave of orgasms shook my body furiously.

"Oh god please stop!" I asked while letting my tits out from their enclosure. But he kept on rubbing and licking. He then told me to get out of the shower. I shook my head at first then noticed he was serious, so I got out. I wrapped my arms around my boobs and looked at him while water and cum dripped off my body. Bob wrapped a towel around my body and patted my skin dry. Every time he ran his hand over my nipples, I let out a moan. He grinned every time as well. Once we were both dry he led me to my bed and laid me down.

"Now little sis, its time you earned your keep," Bob said as he rubbed my very tender clit. I let out a groan which made him rub it even harder. "Now lil sis I want you to rub my cock." he said while grabbing my hand & placing it on his cock which was very warm and hard. I flinched as my hands clamped it automatically. I looked up to see my brother's head over mine, smiling as my hand started to go up and down his long 7 1/2 inch cock. Now he was groaning. "Now go faster, sis," As he laid on his side. I grasped his cock with both my hands rubbing it even harder and faster. He groaned even more as white, hot liquid start to squirt out of his cock and onto my hands and arms.

He grinned then got up. "Sis, its time you taste cock and cum in your mouth. Open your mouth nice and wide for me," Bob said as he positioned hi body over my head. when my lips parted, he plunged his cock into my mouth. "Now suck it!" He screamed as he groaned. I began to suck then started to lick his shaft up and down. He started to push his cock in and out. Every time he did, I would swirl my tongue around his cock's head.

Ten minutes later he grunted loudly as warm salt liquid filled my mouth. He smiled and took his cock out.

"Swallow it," he said while putting his semi-hard cock between my boobs. He started to fuck them very hard while pulling on my nipples. I tried not to moan but the second he put his fingers on my clit and rubbed it, a deep moan rattled my body.

 He grinned. "That's a good lil cock sucker," he said as he got off my bed to put his clothes back on. He gave me a kiss on the month. "Now your mine to fuck," he said and left me staring at his back.

To Be Continued....

Published 
Written by LadySango
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors