Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memorial Day Memories 4

4
1 Comment 1
2.0k Views 2.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Memorial Day Memories Part 4

End Part 3:

“Keep going, cum inside me. Cum with me.” She pulled my face back towards hers and we kissed again. After only a dozen or so more thrusts, I came. So did she. Moaning into each other’s mouths, we released our tensions, proving our love for one another. We lay there, in the aftermath of our orgasms, both of us as happy as we had ever been.

“I love you Austin Lewis.”

“Jocelyn Rae Lewis, I love you, and always will.”

I woke up early the next morning and looked over at the naked beauty right next to me. Wide awake, I just snuggled up with her. As she slept, she let out a soft moan of approval, cuddling into my body. For the next 20 minutes or so, I just watched her sleep and thought about my life. I was in love with my sister, but dating her best friend and lesbian lover. My sister loved me and Ash, and was involved in a secret relationship with both of us. Damn, my life was confusing and complicated. But as I looked over at her, I knew I wouldn’t want it any other way. I kissed her softly on her forehead. She blinked her eyes slowly, waking up. She stretched the drowsiness out of her system and smiled sweetly at me. “Hey! Morning big bro.”

“Has anyone ever told you how cute you are?”

“Yes, but you could stand to mention it more.” The sunlight came in through my open window and highlighted my sister’s face. Her golden hair shimmered as the light danced across her face. I must have been staring for a while because she broke my daydream and sweetly said, “Earth to Austin.”

“What? Oh, sorry, I was just distracted?”

“My tits again?”

“Nope, but now that you mention it…” I trailed off and started to massage her tits, burying my face in them, licking and sucking in the valley between her tits. My voice muffled by her cleavage “I could spend all day right here.” I kept up my assault, motor boating her tits, sucking and licking her nipples, massaging her heaving globes. “But maybe, you want some attention somewhere else?” I kissed down her stomach and arrived at her pussy. She was wet, juices dripping down her legs. I licked up her slit, pushing my tongue inside her, wriggling it around her inner walls, tasting as much of her tiny pussy as I could. Joc pushed both hands against my head, pulling me deeper into her pussy. She humped against my face, her clit rubbing my nose as I ate her out. The doorknob started to turn. I froze and lifted my face from her pussy, looking at the door, knowing there was nothing I could do, but staring and hoping against all odds that it wasn’t my parents. Slowly, the door opened and Joc and I let out a deep breath as Ash was in the doorway.

“Really Joc? You have your brother eating your pussy? Move over Austin, there is no way you are as good as I am.” I did as she told. She was probably right. Who better to eat pussy than someone who already knows the anatomy? Just before she buried her face in Jocelyn’s pussy she slid her shorts down, revealing a bare pussy and ass staring at me. I almost started to drool as her luscious ass was revealed. “Fuck me Austin?” She dove into Joc’s pussy. She must have been right about eating pussy because Joc was mewling instantly. I grabbed Ash’s ass and pushed into her tight pussy, already soaked. I began to thrust into her hard and fast, knowing that these two love it rough. Her face was slamming into my sister’s pussy. My sister had her mouth open in a silent moan, both hands on Ash’s head, forcing her pussy into Ash’s face. My hands gripped her ass, holding both incredible, round cheeks. I pulled out of her pussy and pushed my cock against her tight ass, slowly pushing inside her. Much to my sister’s displeasure, she lifted her head to moan out as I bottomed out inside her tight ass. It was fucking heaven. That ass opening up to allow entry to my cock. I thrust in and out of her, starting to fuck her ass hard. She buried her face back into my sisters pussy, groaning as she licked and sucked my sister’s pussy. Joc started moaning softly, interspersing some dirty talk, telling me to ream out her girlfriend. Telling me to tear up her tight ass.

Harder and faster I rammed into Ash’s ass. My hips slamming into her round bubble butt. The slapping of my hips hitting hers filling the air. Ash slurping at my sister’s pussy and Joc moaning softly, building louder and louder until she was screaming in orgasm. Her juices covering Ash’s face. Ash started convulsing on my cock, her ass getting reamed to orgasm. She came, yelling into my sister’s pussy, as I blasted in her ass. “Now that’s a good way to wake up!”

“Any time you want it Austin” came the chorus reply before the girls started to kiss. Joc licking her own juices off her lover’s face.

With our parents in the house, it was a wonder we haven’t be caught yet. Joc and I have tried to be quiet, but it’s not been easy. Her body drives me insane and I can’t help but grunt out when I drop my load in her. She doesn’t exactly help either. Her noises can get quite loud.

Unfortunately, Joc started work the next day, so I wasn’t getting sex every morning, and the nights were getting more and more scarce as well. I still had Ash, but I missed my sister too. While I was in no danger of going without sex for more than two days at a time, I really missed Joc, and I think Ash did even more. So while she was at work, Ash and I had a heart to heart out by the pool. Well, after we fucked. Twice.

“Ash, what’s the deal with me and you?”

“Seriously Austin? You think I’m the type of girl who needs more from a relationship than sex?”

“No, well, with me, no. With my sister, yes. I know you don’t love me like you love my sister, and I don’t either. But you seem to be missing her, and clinging onto me while she’s gone. Not that I mind that though.”

“What are you asking Austin?” Ash never was one to mince words.

“Do you want more time with my sister. I mean, you used to be here almost nightly with her before I got in the picture. Now that she works and can’t spend much time with either of us, its gotta be hard on you. Really hard, because physically, I’m closer.”

She just rolled her eyes. “Austin, say what you need to say, stop beating around the bush.”

I just smiled at her impatience. “Do you want me out of the picture? I know how much you love my little sister and I would hate myself if I ever caused anything to come between you two. I don’t want to make her upset.”

“You might be the dumbest man I’ve ever met. But it’s ok, because I love your cock. Look, you’re right, I don’t love you. You’re a great man, maybe even the perfect guy for me, but I just don’t love you. Now Joc, she does. If you stopped being with her, it would break her heart. I love her, and I know she loves me, just as much as she loves you.”

“But the two of you are never together anymore.”

“That doesn’t change anything. For me, you provide a service. You get me off, really fucking well. And I love that, and I really like you. I like the dates and the attention too. And for Joc, you give her the love she needs. She needs the two of us Austin. Face it, you’re more of a romantic than I am. She loves me and needs me, why, I don’t know, but she does. But you, you make her feel loved. And for that reason, you would kill her if you left. I could care less who gets me off, and frankly, Joc doesn’t care either. She knows I’m pretty loose with sex. But it’s her I love, and that’s what matters to us.”

“So, you two don’t care who fucks you as long as you get off and still love the other person?”

“For me, yes. I don’t really care as long as I get off. For you, maybe I have a soft spot.” She let a soft smile through. However much she wanted to deny it, she truly did like my company. “For Joc, no. She only wants it from the people she loves, you and me. For her, sex isn’t carnal like it is for me, she needs the emotion attached to it. I won’t lie, sex is best when it’s with Joc, or even someone like you, but the emotion is extra for me, it’s everything for Joc.”

“So, my sister lets you fuck around?”

“Are you kidding? She loves it! She loves the thought of someone else getting off because of her girlfriend. But that only works because she knows I love her.”

“Then why was she so pissed at you when we fucked for the first time?”

“Damn, you’re really dense. She loves you, as much as she loves me. But she didn’t know if you felt it too. She didn’t want to lose you, or even the idea that you loved her.

AishaPaez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AishaPaez

And it was me. She has this inferiority complex around me. She thinks that I’m the sexiest thing alive and she’s nothing.”

“Well, her misguided views aside,” that drew a sneer from Ash, “she doesn’t want to change anything that we have, and you don’t either.”

She crawled up to me and licked my cock slowly from bottom to top. “Neither of us want to change one thing.” She took my cock in her mouth and began to suck on it, focusing on just the head, her tongue swirling around the tip. She pulled off. “You’re a sweet guy to think like that, but if you ever, EVER, mention this conversation to Joc,” she gripped my balls in one had, “these are coming off.”

“Noted.”

With that, she smiled and took my cock back inside her mouth, sucking on it intensely, her tongue licking all over my shaft, massaging my head, getting me nice and wet. She slobbered all over my shaft, bobbing up and down on me rapidly, giving me a sloppy, but oh so sexy, blow job. I rapidly got hard, then Ash pulled off me. She climbed on top of me and started to just rub her pussy along the length of my cock, teasing me slightly, rubbing her clit against me. “Remember that night you took your frustrations out on me?”

“Yea?”

She got off of me and bet over, her ass pointed at me. She looked over her shoulder and spread her ass cheeks. “Wanna fuck me like that again?” I didn’t answer, but I had never gotten to my feel faster. I moved behind her and sunk my cock into her pussy once, thrusting all the way inside her to get it nice and wet. I pulled out and pressed against her ass, pushing slowly, inch after inch disappearing inside her tight ass. “SHIT! Yes, fuck me Austin, take my ass.” Finally after several minutes of pushing my cock inside her tight ass, my hips made contact with her bubble butt. She pressed it back against me and started to slowly rock against me, getting used to the feeling in her ass. I gave her no such luxury.

She wanted this hard and fast, so that’s what I was going to give her. I held onto her waist and slowly drew my cock out to the tip, eliciting a whimper from Ash. Without warning, I slammed my cock back inside her, and began to pound her. I punished her tight ass, my hips smacking hard against her luscious butt. Over and over my cock disappeared inside her ass. With nothing to bite onto this time, she was free to scream her profanities at me, telling me to tear her ass up. As she braced herself on the grass, she had clumps of dirt in each hand, continually tearing chunks of earth away as I fucked her. I couldn’t resist it in this position, and my hand came down hard on her ass, the noise shockingly loud. I let up for a minute thinking I actually hurt her, then I head her moan out, “Fuck, that was hot.” I spanked her again. In and out I sawed, both hands on her hips, giving me the control I needed to fuck her savagely. Finally I abandoned that control and let loose. I dropped one hand to her clit, rubbing it roughly and grabbed her hair with the other. I twisted it around my wrist and pulled her back, greeted by her scream of pain and pleasure. I looked into her eyes and saw burning lust. I forced her mouth to mine and kissed her deeply, my tongue in her mouth. “God yes Austin, fuck me like the slut I am. Don’t hold anything back. Tear my ass up! FUUUCCKK! CUUUMMMMMIIINNNNGGG!”

She collapsed onto the grass face first, whimpering and still spasming. Her ass was still in the air, and begging for my continued onslaught. I knew I didn’t have much left in me, so I picked up the pace, working towards my orgasm. Sweat dripped off of me, and down onto her own shimmering and sweaty body. Finally I couldn’t take it and shoved my cock deep inside her and came, eliciting a small moan of approval from Ash. I collapsed on the ground next to her, both of us bushed (no pun intended).

Ash snuggled into my arms, resting her head on my chest. “You know, I really do like you. More than the other people I’ve been with. Not Joc, obviously, but like M&M and Sammy. I can’t explain it, but, I feel safe with you.”

I just smiled and held her in my arms, hugging her close to me. I easily lifted her up and brought her into the house. “Come on Ash, my parents are gonna be home soon, we should probably get dressed.” I carried her into the house, setting her down on the couch. “Oh and thanks Ash, I needed that.”

She smiled at me, clearly knowing what I was talking about. “Yea, me too. The sex was incredible.” She winked at me.

Joc came home late last night, while Ash was still here. I let the two of them enjoy themselves in her room, not wanting to interrupt. I also had plenty of fun earlier in the day. Unfortunately, my parents wanted to say a few words to me now that I was alone. The way they started the conversation made me a little uneasy. More accurately, it almost put me in cardiac arrest. My dad started, and I really wish he chose his words better. “I know about you and Jocelyn.”

I couldn’t think of anything to say so I just sat there dumbly with a shocked look on my face. “What?”

“You and your sister. We know what you two have been doing. With Ash.”

Not angry or upset, mostly just shocked, I repeated, “What?”

“We understand it. We’ve known about Jocelyn and Ash for years now, and we understand why it’s been hard to tell us. But now, you and Ash have gotten very close.”

I breathed a long sigh of relief. They didn’t know about me and Joc, just that we were both with Ash.

My mom took the reigns. “We’re not going to tell you what to do about this, you’re all grown ups here. But one of you is going to get jealous, and at some point, Ash is going to have to choose. Three people almost never works.”

I took it all in, listening, but knowing our situation was different. This wasn’t a love triangle. In this situation, we all loved each other, or at least Ash and I enjoyed each other’s company. Hell, I don’t know what I felt for her. Joc and I weren’t fighting for Ash, we would never make her choose. But, of course, I didn’t say that.

Still, fear registered on my face. If they knew about Ash and Joc, it was only a matter of time before they found out what Joc and I were hiding. “How long have you two known about Ash and Joc?”

Mom smiled at me. “Years now. It just sort of made sense to us. We’re not as stupid as you think parents are. We saw the signs.”

Dad was clueless, but Mom wasn’t. I’d have to watch myself around her. I left the room, with the appropriate amount of confusion on my face. They thought their point had gotten through, but I was thinking of something completely different. I walked upstairs and barged in on my sister and Ash.

Momentarily, I forgot what I was going to say. Joc was laying spread eagle on the bed, Ash was riding her face, her body facing me. From my vantage point, I could see both sets of tits, my little sister’s pussy and her tongue lapping up the juices flowing from Ash’s pussy. Rather than let my sister lick her, Ash was being very active, thrashing around on my sister’s face, rubbing her soaked pussy all over my baby sister’s gorgeous face, covering it with a sheen of pussy juice. Ash finally noticed me. “Close the fucking door and join in...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by fjdjf54
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments