Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memories of Daddy Pt. 3

"The bigger they are, the harder they are"

15
0 Comments 0
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.8k words 1.8k words
As I sat on the trunk of my car in the dark parking lot, I knew I'd done the right thing. I finally had my father right where I wanted him; here and alone with me in the dark. He was staring at my naked tits and pussy. He had only two choices and they were fuck me or don't fuck me.

We had spent weeks playing this game every Tuesday and Thursday morning a silent, naked game of Peek-a-Boo. On those mornings, my father would walk in on me while I was in the shower. He would pretend to not be there just to stare at his naked daughter. I would pretend I wasn't trying to seduce him. As I got ready to leave, he would stand by the door frame. I pretended I had to brush my moist, hard, aching nipples, pussy, thighs or ass against him. He would pretend not to notice me or his hard dick making the tent in his pants.

It was a game we both played to see who would crack first. It was a game I wanted to win. 

One time, about two weeks ago, he almost gave in. Almost.

I got him to rub lotion on my naked back and inner thigh. He came close enough to my dripping cunt that his fingers were coated with pussy juice. He must have felt the heat coming from me because a change came over him. I saw the hunger, the lust and the sheer need on his face. I was no longer his daughter, in that moment. I was just a juicy piece of available ass living under his roof. Right then, my father wanted to fuck me. I mean FUCK me. Rut with me, like an animal. And he would have (I was dying to) if we hadn't been interrupted at the last minute.

He stepped away from me after that, shocked and ashamed. He hadn't stepped back, but I had seen that look on his face. It was just that once, but once was enough for me.

My father stopped playing the game after that but, I didn't. Oh no. I knew he wanted me and I wanted him to have me. Not once. Not twice, but as much as he wanted, whenever he wanted. I knew that what I wanted was called incest. It wasn't about family or morals, it was about sex and good, nasty sex always wins. I was going to make sure of it.

I wasn't ashamed about wanting to fuck my father. It felt taboo and dark and forbidden. Forbidden lust is the best kind of lust! I knew that fucking my father would be the best kind of wrong, nasty hot I'd ever have. All I had to do was get his dick in my mouth and I knew I could get him to agree with me.

That's why I had to trick him. I had lured him away from our home to the middle of nowhere on the pretense of having a flat tire. He'd raced out, into the night, to come get me. Out here, in the dark, next to this sleazy motel, I could be just another piece of ass he could fuck. We didn't have to worry about being discovered. His wife, my mother, would not see us; would not hear us. There were no family portraits hanging on the walls and no dinner dishes needing to be washed. I was just a woman and he was just a man.

In the dim moonlight, I made quite the picture. I had unbuttoned my shirt and removed my bra. I had slithered out of my panties. My breasts were exposed, my skirt was hiked up and I had spread my legs wide. He had a good view of all he had made; all that was his, if he'd just reach out and take it.

Standing in front of me, he still hadn't said a word. He just stared at my pussy and at my tits. Then he met my eyes.

"Ro-Rosie…," he croaked. He cleared his throat and continued. He pointed at my pussy - the pussy his eyes were glued to. "Cover yourself up, baby girl. Pull your skirt down. We need to get back."

I snatched his hand and held it, guided it toward my pussy.

"Why don't you pull my skirt down for me, daddy?" I asked, smiling at him as I pulled him closer. He was too shocked to resist at first, then he snatched his hand back as if it burned.

"Stop that, Rosie! (I giggled.) "Stop it! You get down and get in the car now!"

I shook my head and smiled at him, sweetly. 

"No," I said. And spread my legs even wider.

"I'm not playing with you, Rosie!" he bellowed in his best Angry Father voice. "It's late! Get your ass off of that car and let's get going."

My daddy turned, took a few steps toward his car and looked back to see if I was scrambling after him. I wasn't. I was still sitting where he'd left me. My tits still in the air and my pussy dripping.

On the street, a car passed by.

"Goddamn it!" my father cursed and stomped back toward me. "You're gonna cut your shit out, little girl, and get in that fucking car, right now!"

He made a grab for my hands, but I clasped my arms behind me and jutted my tits out further in his face.

GeorgousAlexaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GeorgousAlexaTS

He paused, unsure of how to proceed, then he grabbed me by my waist and tried to lift me off of the trunk.

I wrapped my legs around him and smacked him in the face with my breasts. He tried to throw me off, but I shifted and he stumbled backward. We swayed, magnificently, falling in a tangle of arms and legs, pussy and tits.

I landed on top of his chest, my tits squashed over his face. He rolled me onto my back and tried to get up. I locked my legs around his waist and held on.

He squirmed, wiggled his hips and propped himself up on his hands. He was trying to shake me off. It didn't work. My titties just jiggled and bounced even more out of my shirt. My father started cursing in Spanish with a lot of "chingados" and "pinches." I just laid there, giggling, on my back. I was loving the feel of him between my legs.

Panting, red in the face, my father finally ran out of obscenities and took a good, long look at where he was. His crotch was right against my pussy. My legs were spread and locked behind him. My hard nipples stretched upward, as if to greet him. All he had to do was dip his head down to suck on my tits or unzip his pants to fuck me.

That was the simplicity of my plan, see? I had given him no other option. What was he going to do? Leave me? Leave his only daughter sitting on her car in the middle of nowhere? At night? Alone? With her cunt and tits exposed?

Or was he going to give me what I wanted and fuck me?

Hmmmm, now what would a good daddy do?

My father stopped talking and started looking at my exposed flesh. We stayed that way for a long time. I dared not say a word. I hardly breathed. I didn't move an inch. I didn't want to break the transformation I was seeing taking place in front of me.

My father's breathing became ragged. He looked at my hard nipples, then down at my cunt. He licked his lips. His began to rub his hard bulge down on my soaking pussy. His eyes never met mine. He just kept looking at my body. And, I saw the dark, primal lust I'd seen once before run over him like water and it drowned out whatever fatherly shame he might have felt.

"Give me your leg," he said, in a voice huskier than his own.

He grabbed my left thigh and pushed it toward my torso, exposing my pussy to him even more. Without another word, he plunged two of his deliciously large, rough, dry fingers into my wet, hot pussy.

It felt so raw! So sudden and intrusive and hot. Holy shit! Getting fingered by my daddy in a public place was so fucking nasty, that I gasped out in pure, animal lust. My father looked up at me, almost like he'd forgotten I was there. Then he looked around the parking lot and toward the street.

"We can't do this here," he said, making as if to remove his fingers from my pussy. I quickly grabbed his wrist and kept them there, lifting my ass off of the gravel to continue the movement.

"Do what, Daddy?" I whispered, as I moved his fingers in and out, making squishing, slurping noises. "Do what?"

But, my father didn't answer me. He'd gone quiet again. He just kept finger fucking me. Deeper. Harder. It felt fantastic. I could feel him repositioning, shifting to another position. He was preparing for more.

Another car drove down the street and my daddy's hand stopped but, he didn't take his fingers out of my drenched cunt. Hungrily, he ran his other hand over my tits, squeezing them and making me moan.

"Let's get in the car," my father said, in that new, hushed, dark voice.

"What do you want to do in the car, daddy?" I asked.

"Just get in."

"Okay. Why?" I asked, moving his fingers in and out. "What are we gonna do in the car?"

I wasn't being coy and I wasn't teasing my father. I was spread out in a dark parking lot with my daddy's fingers in my pussy. He was squeezing my tits. I think it was pretty clear to him what I wanted. I could see the bulge in his pants, saw the look in his eyes. I knew what he wanted to do in the car.

I just needed him to say it. I needed to hear the words from him.

I pulled his fingers out of my cunt, brought them to my mouth and sucked my pussy juice off of them.

"What do you wanna do in the car, daddy?" I asked, innocently.

He looked into my eyes, then. And I knew what he was going to say before he said it.

"I'm wanna fuck that sweet pussy of yours, baby girl."

I smiled, triumphantly, and said, "you can fuck me all you want, Daddy. But, we can do it in the room I rented before you got here."

Published 
Written by soatxgal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors