Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Memories of Daddy Pt. 5

"Be careful what you wish for...."

29
3 Comments 3
11.5k Views 11.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I was rushing to put my earrings on when I heard the doorbell.

"Damn! He's early," I said to Naomi, my best friend, on my cell phone.

"Well, what's his name? Where'd you meet him?" she asked.

I barely heard my dad open the front door over the loud television show he'd been watching.

"It's Sergio. I got him for Psychology."

"And you're gonna have him for Biology, too, aren't you? You're such a slut, Rosie!" Naomi giggled.

"You have no idea," I mumbled as I put on my bracelet. I got my purse ready and checked to make sure I had my lipstick, my brush, cell phone. I was almost ready.

I looked up as my daddy came into my room.

"Rosie, your date's here," he said closing the door behind him.

"Okay I just need a few minutes,"I said, crossing to the bed.

"Is that your dad?" Naomi asked, hushed as if she'd been heard.

"Yea. I better go, girl," I said, laying down and spreading my legs.

My daddy unzipped his pants as I pulled my panties to the side.

"That reminds me. Call me if you need a ride to class. I see your dad dropping you off alot."

In one swift movement, my father had plunged his cock all the way into his daughter's pussy and started fucking hard, fast and quietly. With my legs up in the air, I struggled to keep my voice even.

"Oh! Okay, Naomi, I'll talk to you tomorrow, alright?"

"Yea, okay. Let me know if you get some."

"I will," I said, hanging up. I laid back and enjoyed my daddy's cock inside me. He liked fucking me before my dates, sending me off with a pussy full of his cum. And I had no complaints at all.

After five minutes or so, making very little noise, my daddy and I came together. My date was waiting for me in the living room and mom was making dinner in the kitchen. Daddy pulled out of my well-used cunt, his cum glopping out of me in milky dollops, then dipped a couple of fingers into my pussy, rubbing my pulsing clit, making me jerk a bit.

"Have a nice time tonight, baby girl," he said, tucking his thick 7 inches back into his pants and zipping up.

"Thanks, Daddy."

Smiling, I straightened my panties over my sloppy pussy and put my dress down. Daddy opened my bedroom door and held it open for me. With one last check in the mirror, I went to meet my date, pausing to kiss my daddy on the cheek. My mother came out to make nice with us before we headed out. Sergio shook my daddy's hand and promised to have me home at a decent hour. I smiled at my daddy as we left. I knew he hadn't washed his hand since he'd fingered me with it.

He'd gotten quite good at incorporating lust into our daily routine.

Every morning after my mother went to work, my father would come shove that big dick into one of my holes. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, he would catch me in the shower and we'd fuck in the bathroom. Daddy would also sneak into my room in the dead of night and stick his cock down my throat. I would rub my clit to make myself cum because he would never say a word and he'd leave as soon as I finished swallowing his cum.

My daddy liked sneaking up on me if we were alone or when my mother was in the shower. He liked fucking me from behind while I washed dishes, using me, pounding away at my pussy, cumming, then casually walking away. While I was studying at the kitchen table, Daddy would stroke my pussy, while standing behind my chair. It was common, now, for me to talk on the phone while he ate my pussy or bent me over to take it up the ass. He especially liked to drive me to class in his Chevrolet 4x4 with tinted windows while I gave him a blow job.

My day was now full of Daddy's cock. In my mouth. In my pussy. In my ass. Every day. Morning, noon or night. I loved it.

We just never spoke of it. There were no secret looks. We didn't snuggle or giggle together. And, unless we had the house to ourselves, we hardly made a sound. If we suspected anyone was within earshot, we never said things like, "Want me spread my legs for you, Daddy?" Or "Your daddy's gonna fuck that ass now. Get on your knees." Or "Shove that dick in me, daddy! Cum in your little girl.

Salama
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Salama

Give me your cum. Fill my cunt up with your cum. I want it!"

We were very careful. I let him take the lead in deciding when to shove his dick in me. And I never said, "No."

No one suspected a thing.

Not until the holidays.

My mother is the oldest of a very big family. At Christmas time, it can get crazy in our house with aunts and uncles and cousins by the dozens. We were planning a big party on Christmas Eve and my dad and I knew we wouldn't have as much time together as usual. We were prepared for it.

That's why we didn't suspect anyone on the morning of the 23rd. My mother was doing her last minute shopping and as I cleaned the kitchen.

We were on the kitchen table. My father's dick deep inside my pussy.

"You like being my personal cunt, baby girl? Like it when I fuck you whenever I fuckin' feel like it?"

"Oh, yea I do, Daddy." My ass slammed up to meet him. "I love that dick in me."

"Daddy's sweet whore. I can do anything to you, can't I, baby?" he asked, pulling out and going down on his knees to suck on my clit.

"Yes, Daddy! Oh, goddamn! Suck that clit!" I wrapped my legs around my daddy's ears and head and leaned back on the table, tipping over the salt.

My daddy slurped and sucked on my pussy as I pinched and pulled on my own nipples. I was so hot, I think I got carried away with the imagery.

"Oh, yea, Daddy! Eat that pussy! Make me cum. I wanna cum on this table. I wanna cum, then have the family eat off of it. I want you to fuck me when everyone's asleep. Want your fingers fucking my pussy while we're eating dinner. I want us to fuck in the closet when everyone is opening presents. Eat your daughter's cunt, daddy. Make your daughter cum!!" Grabbing a fistful of hair, shoving my daddy's face into my pussy, I came hard, not quite muffling a lusty scream. I fell back on the table completely spent.

Was that the front door?

I lifted my head off of the kitchen table and saw a man in uniform standing near the front door. My first thought was that he was too old to be a cousin.

Daddy got back up from between my legs. "I'm gonna fuck you again, baby girl. I wanna shoot another load in you before your mother gets home."

Daddy shoved his dick into my pussy and started banging away.

Being careful not to look toward the door, I wrapped my legs around my daddy. "Fuck me with your big dick, daddy! Cum in your daughter's pussy!"

I don't know why I didn't say anything or make any attempt to cover up. I can't tell you why I didn't tell my daddy we had company. I don't know why.

All I do know is that as my daddy pounded away at me, I stole another look at the man who'd come in the front door. He was closer now. Closer and smiling.

That's Uncle Elias, I thought to myself. My mother's youngest brother had been in the Army for twelve years. He rarely made it home for holidays.

As my daddy drove his cock into my pussy like a machine, I saw my uncle wink at me. Then he silently walked out of the house.

"You want my cum, baby? Want your daddy's cum?" my father panted.

"Yes, Daddy. Cum in me. Make me your whore."

My daddy came in me, driving his cock deep inside me. Then he withdrew, put my skirt down and walked away. A few minutes later, I heard his truck start up and heard him drive away.

As I cleaned the windows, I heard it the front door. I was certain.

"Hey, Rosie," my Uncle Elias called from the doorway.

Turning, I gasped, as if surprised.

"Uncle Elias! How are you? When did you get into town? Why didn't you call? We'd have come to pick you up."

My uncle stared at me. You could tell he was trying to get his bearings on the situation.

"It's okay. I had a friend pick me up and I walked from his house. He just lives down the road."

"Well, sit down!" I took his arm and sat him at one of the table chairs. I hoisted myself on the table right in front of him. My skirt rode up a bit, exposing my sloppy, drippy pussy.

"So. Can I get you anything, Uncle?"

Published 
Written by soatxgal
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments