Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mine

"He knew she would be his..."

4
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.5k words 1.5k words
His name is Danny, he is 23. He also has a younger sister. That said sister is Ally, she's 18. He always fantasized about Ally. Ever since he saw her naked which had been by accident. Luckily, she didn't notice that he saw her coming out of the shower.

But presently, he was almost nervous. His sister was coming to stay with him for two weeks. Their parents were going on a trip and they wanted her to stay with him among anyone else. He had quickly agreed, more or less thinking with his cock instead of his brain. He wanted to fuck her, to shove his cock in her mouth and lick her pussy clean but he couldn't.

The knock on the door brought him out of his thoughts as he walked over answering it. His sister was standing there with a smile on her face. "Hey bro!" She hugged him and he quickly hugged her back. His sister was about 5'3, shorter than him as he stood at about 6'4. She had long black hair, bright green eyes and her figure was amazing to him. She was skinny, but not too skinny, had curves in all the right places. Her breasts looked about a C-cup size to him which was perfect.

He had black hair and darker green eyes, he kept myself in shape and from anyone else, him and his sister looked close alike. "This is going to be great, bro." She said as she came inside his house. He helped her take her bags to her room as she settled in. Things seemed to go as normal, they talked, had dinner, talked more, watched TV. His cock behaved and didn't go hard at all.

But, of course that ended, a movie came on that had quite a few sex scenes in it. He had glanced at Ally, she was sitting on the couch with him staring at the screen as one "couple" were fucking. The woman was on top of the guy riding him fast and hard. Ally had licked her lips and crossed her legs.

He blinked as he glanced between Ally and the TV screen. This was turning her on? Who would have thought. He scooted closer to Ally, she didn't seem to notice as she was too interested on to fucking people on the screen. He put his hand on top of her leg, she was wearing a skirt which rode up slightly since she had crossed her legs. He waited to see her reaction when she did nothing to move his hand, he started stroking her leg.

She shifted a little as he did and did simply smiled. "They are hot...aren't they?" He said glancing at the TV. Ally simply nodded her head as he stroked higher up her legs. Her skin was hot, yet soft. it made him wonder if the rest of her was soft. His cock started growing hard at the thought of it. He used his other hand to uncross her legs as he continued to stroke up her one leg, his hand going up her skirt. She seemed to notice then as she snapped her attention to him.

"What are you doing?..." She asked him seeming unsure. He leaned closer to her, even though he knew he shouldn't, he couldn't help it. He kissed her once and smiled. "Just relax..." He kissed her again after speaking and slid his hand quickly up to between her legs. He felt the soft cotton of her panties and he moved his hand, turning her body towards his. He felt her start to pull her lips away from his, he couldn't have that, he slipped his tongue into her mouth quickly rubbing it against hers.

This made her stop pulling away from him. Her hands ran down his chest and he thought she would push him away, but she only pulled him closer. He kissed her firmly as he laid her on her back leaning over her. He pulled away from her lips as he slipped his other hand up her skirt to pull her panties down. She didn't seem to mind as he yanked them down her legs to her ankles. He pulled her shirt off as well, she leaned up unclasping her bra and threw it from them.

He looked at her breasts as he put his hands on them and started rubbing them. They were soft and firm, her nipples got hard as he rubbed her breasts. He heard her make a sound, a light moan which made him smirk. He kissed her neck moving his hands to rest on each side of her. He licked with his tongue down from her neck to her right breast.

IrinaKocs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrinaKocs

Licking around her nipple, until she shivered.

He sucked it into his mouth as he reached his hand down pushing her skirt up. He switched to her other breast, licking her nipple and sucking on it until she moaned. He started kissing down her body, skipping over her skirt until he could look at her pussy. She was bare, and he saw the outside of her lips were wet. He slowly lowered his head breathing deeply, she smelt sweet. He licked the outside of her soft lips and groaned. She was sweet actually.

He slid his tongue between her wet lips licking up and down her slit and back up to her clit. She jumped when he licked it, he slid his middle finger into her as he sucked her clit into his mouth. She was tight around his finger as he moved it slowly in and out of her. He continued this for a few minutes until slowly adding another finger inside her to stretch her. She was moaning lightly above him, he moved his fingers faster inside her, licking around her clit as he sucked it.

He would lower licking inside her hole as he moved his fingers in and out of her harder. He felt her fingers slip into my hair as he licked up to her clit again. "Mmm yes brother more." She moaned as she spoke and he quickened his efforts to make her cum. He rubbed her clit with his tongue with twisting his fingers upward while inside her. She jumped and moaned loudly. "Again! Oh yes!" He felt her inner walls get tighter as he continued twisting his fingers up, pulling them out, pushing them in and twisting them upward again.

Her body softly shook as he heard her moan as she came around his fingers and tongue, he slipped his fingers out of her licking inside her pussy clean as he leaned up and sucked his fingers clean. He even slipped the tips of his fingers into her mouth, she seemed unsure about that as first but she softly licked his fingers which felt good to him. She moaned tasting her own juices which made him smirk. "You have too much clothes on.." She smiled and sat up after a minute, pulling his shirt off and yanking off his belt.

He helped her undo his pants and soon they were off. He stood next to the couch as she slipped his boxers down. "Mm...very nice brother..." She took his cock in her hands as she slowly pumped it causing him to moan. Her hands were soft but were firm as she held him. What she did next was unexpected, she licked the tip of the head before taking half of it into her mouth.

Her hands grabbed her long hair and lightly pulled on it. He heard her moan around his cock which made him feel soft vibrations and he groaned. She took the rest into her mouth, deep throating all 10 inches. He felt her throat muscles contract and swallow against his cock which made him jump.

"You're going to make me cum soon if you continue doing that little sister..." He felt her smile around his cock as she bobbed her head. He gently pulled her hair and started rocking his hips in time with when she would bob her head. He gently throat fucked her as she sucked him hard, licking with her tongue and continued to swallow around his long hard cock. He jumped in her throat when her hand started rubbing his balls, he groaned tightening his hold on her hair as he started to throat fuck her a little quicker. "Sis..."

She raked her teeth against his hardness, sliding her mouth up to the tip then back down he moaned out loud gripping her head to his cock as he panted. "I'm going to cum.." He felt her sucking his cock harder as he felt everything get tight, after a moment he yelled out and his cum shot down her throat. There was so much of it, that it filled her mouth and started dripping out.

She leaned off swallowing as much as she could, loving the taste of it, she pushed the rest that had slipped out into her mouth and swallowed it. Danny dropped down onto the couch next to her as he panted. She had a smug smile on her lips as he looked at her. He worked on getting his breathing to normal but smirked. "Oh...this isn't over sister."
Published 
Written by Hot_Writer1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors