Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom Prefers Alpha Males

"My bully crushes my dreams."

80
11 Comments 11
44.8k Views 44.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Famous Story

In life, you have your dreams and then you have your realities. My biggest dream as a sixteen-year-old was my beautiful mom, who gave me so much love, but my reality was that she didn’t belong to me. It wasn’t a straightforward incestual fantasy that many sons have for their moms. No, this was different as it was my eighteen-year-old bully who had claimed my mom. What the hell was I supposed to do against an alpha?

My bully, Cliff, was absolutely everything that I wasn’t. I was scrawny, nerdy, shy, and had never even been close to kissing a girl. He was outgoing, confident, witty, and had the woman of my dreams at his mercy. I didn’t know what was worse, that I couldn’t compare to him or that my mom melted at his mere presence. It was a stark contrast and it hurt me deeply that my mom sided with him.

The day before my mom’s birthday, Cliff kept an eye on me and followed me to the restroom at school.

“I got her a nice gift,” he said as he unzipped his pants in the urinal next to me.

“Shut up,” I said, thinking that he was referring to his penis.

“Relax, buddy,” he said in a patronizing manner. “I got her some panties.”

“Oh!” I let out in surprise, hearing what he said and simultaneously glancing at his massive flaccid penis.

“Weirdo,” he said before walking away.

I spent the rest of the day thinking of what he had told me and unable to shake the mental image of his size. Fully erect, he had to be about three times bigger than me.

The following day, I was relieved not to see Cliff at school, but I had a feeling that it had something to do with my mom’s birthday. That feeling was proven true when my mom didn’t pick me up from school, and I had to make the long walk home under the blistering heat. At least I had my phone and my earbuds to entertain myself and make it more bearable.

It wasn’t like my mom to ignore me, forget me, or anything along those lines. All she had ever shown me was love and attention, but I knew that Cliff had control over her. He had barged into our lives and my mom refused to kick him out of them.

When I got home, I went straight to the kitchen for a cold bottle of water and saw that there wasn’t a single one inside the fridge. I knew it was one of Cliff’s twisted jokes and it fucking boiled my blood. I settled for some orange juice and was drinking a glass of it when I heard noises coming from upstairs. I muted my phone and was able to hear a bit clearer.

“What the heck?” I thought as I took off my earbuds.

I was walking up the stairs when I realized what the noises were.

“Oh no! They’re fucking!” I thought, walking closer to my mom’s open bedroom door.

I peeked around the corner and saw my mom blindfolded in the missionary position with Cliff relentlessly pounding into her. I stayed watching in shock with my limbs shaking and my heart thumping. At that moment, a strange feeling of heartbreak and arousal came over me.

I obviously knew that they had fucked before, but I pretended like it wasn’t true. That was why seeing it was just something else. It was surreal to witness such a dynamic in play. Someone I despised was fucking the person that I loved the most and my brain struggled to comprehend it.

Cliff saw me and motioned me to come in with his hand. He then took that same hand and slapped my mom’s face, which caused her to moan even louder.

I walked to the side of them with my shaky legs while he grabbed my mom by the hair to get her on her knees in front of the bed.

He pushed his length deep into her mouth and mouthed to me, “Take them off.”

With jitters all through my body, I complied in pulling down my shorts and boxers. I couldn’t help but get hard at the sight of my mom expertly deepthroating his huge cock while she wore what were surely her new panties. They were black with a strappy back that showed off a lot of my mom’s round butt.

“He has good taste for gifts,” I thought before being brought back to reality.

“You love big cock, don’t you?” he asked her, pulling her back by the hair.

“I love it,” she eagerly answered. “I fucking love it.”

“I could never please her,” I thought, looking down at my erection.

He guided her hands to his shaft and looked at me with a smile. Her hands barely closed around his thickness and had plenty of room to operate due to his length.

“Your ex-husband was such a wimp,” he told her.

“A fucking wimp,” she added as she continued stroking him.

I was surprised by the talk between them, but I was sure that it heightened the arousal between them.

He slapped her face again and looked at me when he said, “I won’t let your son be like him.”

“Please, make him a real man like you,” my mom said, without possibly imagining that I was standing right there.

“I will,” he said, keeping his eye contact with me and burying his cock back into her mouth.

It was humiliating to hear those words, especially the ones my mom had spoken, but my penis was still throbbing and begging for attention. I returned my focus to my mom’s lips wrapped around Cliff’s cock and moved my hand down to stroke myself.

“Get the fuck out,” Cliff mouthed at me, pointing to the door.

I pulled up my shorts and boxers and quietly left for my room. That was the end of that experience for me and it had left me with all types of thoughts in my head and a raging hard-on. In my bathroom, I jerked my light load of cum into a wad of toilet paper while Cliff surely finished his plentiful load into my mom’s mouth or wherever he wanted.

That night, we went out to dinner and my mom didn’t disappoint with her outfit. It was a black choker bodycon dress with lace long sleeves. It fit tightly around her curves, with a v-neck to bring attention to her breasts and a short length that allowed for her thick thighs and toned legs to be shown off.

Annniii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annniii

When Cliff went to the restroom, I took the opportunity to compliment her, “You look great, mom.”

“Thanks, honey,” she said. “Cliff has good taste for gifts.”

I blushed when I realized I had thought the same thing about the panties and it hurt me to know the dress was also his gift.

I stayed quiet for most of the dinner, stealing glances at my mom's breasts, but they seemed to enjoy talking and laughing together. I noticed men looking over at my mom, but it was Cliff who had my mom’s sole attention. He didn’t stay behind either, as he devoured her with his eyes.

After dinner, I walked behind them in the parking to get a good look at my mom’s backside in the sexy dress. Cliff had his arm around her and must have read my mind as he pinched her ass while talking into her ear.

“I wonder what he’s saying,” I thought, thinking back to what I had seen earlier in the day.

When we got home, I went up to my room thinking that the eventful day was coming to end, but it only took a few minutes before I heard my mom’s bed squeaking and creaking. I battled with myself to stay in my room but quickly lost the battle when I looked down the hallway and saw my mom’s bedroom door open. I slowly walked down the dark hallway to her room and peeked in just like I had done in the afternoon.

It was dark, but thanks to the bathroom light, I could see that Cliff was eating my mom from behind in the oral doggy style position. He had tied my mom’s wrists to the front of the bed, placed a mouth gag on her, but this time there was no blindfold. Her head was resting on her wrists, so she couldn’t see me.

I stayed hidden in the darkness with my erection straining my boxers and watched how he made my mom squirm with pleasure. Watching her get pleased orally, reminded me of the time I had overheard my mom tell her best friend that my dad never went down on her.

“She seems to really enjoy it,” I thought. “No wonder she divorced dad.”

After some minutes, my mom moaned loudly through the mouth gag, and I heard something like liquid gushing down on the bed. At first, I thought it was urine but then I recalled reading about some women being able to squirt.

“I guess she is one of those women,” I thought then quickly moved to the side when I heard Cliff talk.

I couldn’t make out his words and was about to return to my room when I heard their thighs slapping against each other. I tiptoed back to where I was and saw that he had stopped ramming into her for a second and was now pulling my mom’s hair, making her neck arch upwards.

Her widening eyes spotted me in the darkness, paralyzing me and changing my life forever.

“Told you he would come see,” he said. “But don’t worry, he’s old enough.”

“I...no,” I muttered, unable to construct a mere sentence.

“He has to see how a real man fucks,” he added.

I stood there motionless, admiring how the position of her tied hands made her arms squeeze her bare breasts together.

He resumed the pounding, but my mom didn’t take her eyes off me. Those beautiful brown eyes I had seen a million times were now telling me a million things. She couldn’t talk with the gag or move her head with his hand pulling hard on her hair. She couldn’t move with her tied wrists, so her eyes were the only thing left to communicate. They welled up with tears of pain, remorse, or perhaps pleasure.

Possessed by the erotic moment, I slowly moved my hand under my shorts to pleasure myself, which she must have taken as my approval.

“It’s ok, he needs to see this,” Cliff said before loudly spanking her ass with his free hand.

She closed her eyes, making her tears roll down her cheeks, and Cliff let go of her hair so she could rest her head down on her wrists. While she took his thrusts, I jerked myself and was immediately on the verge of ejaculating.

“How does he last so long inside of her?” I thought, letting out a light groan as I came into my boxers.

Cliff continued his assault on her pussy for some more minutes until he filled her up with his virile seed. She again moaned loudly through the gag and squirted all over the bed before collapsing. The last thing I saw was them resting on the bed, as I didn’t want to stick around for the possibility that my mom would approach me or tell me something once she was freed by Cliff.

The days and weeks went by after my mom’s birthday and nothing ever got addressed. The only thing that happened was that Cliff moved into our house and regularly fucked my mom in front of me. I later found out, by seeing a pregnancy test in my room, that he had impregnated my mother. It crushed me to know that Cliff would be my step-father but that was all part of him claiming my mother.

For whatever the reason – peace, pride, or shame – my mom never talked to me about her relationship with Cliff. I knew she wanted the best for me and that she still looked out for me, so I figured it was her doing when Cliff promised to show me how to break out of my shell and approach girls. I didn’t know if those promises would come true, but I was happy knowing that my mom was behind them. I also knew she resented my dad, mainly for having been such a wimp in our lives, and that became her strongest driving force behind her relationship with Cliff.

The once happy home that I had shared with my mom was gone along with me being the center of her world. The fun nights of board games and movies in the living room with my mom had been replaced by oral sex sessions between them. My loving and caring mom had been claimed by an alpha male, and I had seen how much she enjoyed it with my own two eyes.

There are dreams and realities in our lives, and we spent our time trying to best reconcile what we have in front of us. For me, my most intimate dreams as a beta male had been realized by the alpha male that was Cliff.

 

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments