Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom Son Honey Camping 4

"The exploits continue"

34
8 Comments 8
23.8k Views 23.8k
2.4k words 2.4k words
I woke up in the tent next morning replaying some of the events that had occurred previously. My mother and I had gotten honey on her shirt and my pants so she asked me to “clean” her chest and she “cleaned” my penis. That evening, in order for us to get any sleep without me having a raging hard on, mom let me cum inside her. Finally, all this sexual tension and teasing boiled over at the beach when my mother and I finally broke through and christened our new relationship, at least I hope that’s what it is. I’m not sure where we go from here. God, I sound like a cheesy love interest that’s supposed to say, “I don’t know where we go from here.” I just hope mom and I can still be a family now.

I got up to find my mom was gone from the tent and so was the food.

“Mom! Where are you?” I called out.

Just then, Mom came in fully dressed with the food boxes. Instead of get them out, she just put them to the side and walked towards me with a suspicious twinkle in her eye.

“Mornin’ Brian, How’d you sleep.”

“Just fine.” I replied.

“That’s good to hear, I did too.” Mom said as she smiled at me.

Mom was not that good of a liar. I could tell she had something planned. I wasn’t sure what it was considering that, while she is not very sneaky, she is immensely creative.

Hearing my stomach rumble, mom said “Would you like some breakfast Brian?”

“Oh god yes! I’m sooooo hungry!!” I moaned jokingly.

“Well here, I’ll get you some food. I don’t want my boy starving before we get home tonight.” Mom said.

She went to the cooler to find the food, swinging her butt as she walked towards it. God I love how sexy she looked. She took her sweet time looking through the cooler until she turned around with a frown on her face.

“I’m sorry to tell you this Brian, but I’m afraid were almost out of bacon. We must have eaten it all when your father went to deal with the Hendersons.”

When she said that, I was about to throw a fit, until she seductively came over to me, puffed her lips and said:

“There’s still one strip left, but were going to have to share it, if that’s ok with you?”

All of a sudden, my morning wood turned into morning oak when she took the bacon strip, put it in her mouth and put her face towards me.

My mom had found a way to combine the two greatest things in the world, bacon and sex. Getting the hint, I pulled my face in and took a bite. We munched our way closer to each other until we finished and our lips met in a very satisfying, yet brief kiss.

Pulling away, mom said “You know Brian, maybe if we licked inside each others mouths, we would be able to enjoy the bacon for a bit longer.”

“That sounds like a great idea mom. I’m in.”

Mom lit up with excitement when she came back in for our second kiss, and what a kiss it was. At first it was just lip touching, but it gradually evolved into her tongue probing my mouth for my tongue as she licked all the right spots. I returned the favor, giving her mouth a nice search. As our tongues danced with each other, mom began to crawl her way onto me. She rubbed her braless breasts into my bare chest as we made out lovingly. After a few minutes of intense French kissing, mom preceded to get up and remove her t-shirt.

My god my mom knew how to handle her breasts. She put her arms to her sides and swung her back and forth a bit, almost as if she wanted to

“Would you like some eggs Brian?” Mom asked in a very innocent voice

“Sure I would, Mom.” I replied.

Mom pulled my face into here bare boobs, which I preceded to suck and lick. As My tongue found my way to her right nipple, it slowly grew in my mouth. I sucked and licked her right breast until I decided to move on to the left. As I continued to assault her nipple with my tongue, I could hear mom moaning ever more loud. Luckily for us, our tent was not set up near anyone else’s.

After a good three minutes of breast fondling, Mom got up and put her hands on her waist.

“How about some juice Brian?” Mom said

I decided to play in the game too. “Sure mom,” I replied, “Would you like some sausage?”

Mom’s eyes went wide with anticipation. “I would love some.” She said.

Mom unbuttoned her shorts and continued with removing her panties until she was completely naked in front of me. I then removed my boxers to reveal my fully erect cock. Mom then got on her hands and turned around so we were facing each others genitals.

We then dove our faces into ourselves. I assaulted my mothers pussy as best as I could. I ran my tongue all around her labia, teasing her for a little while until I found her clit, which I happily began to suck.

As this was going on, Mom took my cock in her mouth and engulfed it into her mouth. She ran her tongue around my shaft, almost trying to force the cum out of me.

“God I love your juice mom. It tastes so sweet!” I said in a muffled voice.

“And I love your sausage Brian,” mom said “I can never get enough of it!”

As we continued to assault each other, hoping to lap our juices together, I felt something rise up.

“Mom, I’m about to finish.” I panted.

“Me too Brian, Lets drink up our juices together!” Mom said in a gasping voice.

After a few more seconds of clit and shaft sucking, we released all that we had into each others mouths. I happily drank all of my moms juices and she seemed so eager to receive my cum that I thought she was going to pull my dick off.

Once we finished drinking each other, we spent the next few minutes lying in each others arms. I rested my head against my moms breasts and my hands on her bum.

I suddenly began to think about the long term implications. We both loved having sex with each other, but we were mother and son. How would this play out over time? What would we do once we got home?

“Brian, Is there something on your mind?” Mom could always tell when I was worried.

“I’m just wondering what will happen once we get home.” I replied.

Miaa_Whitee01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaa_Whitee01

“What if dad finds out about whats going on? I don’t want to stop what we have, but I don’t want him to find out either.”

Mom pulled me up to her face and gave me a sensual, yet reassuring kiss.

“Don’t worry about your father Brian, I know how to handle him.” She said. “I know what makes him distracted and how to work behind the scenes. He works so hard for his family, that he sometimes doesn’t notices what’s going on in the background.”

I began to calm down hearing that mom knew what she was doing, but I still had a few reservations.

“We should probably get going Brian, your father wont be back home for a few days, so that may leave us alone for quite a while.” Mom said with a glowing smile.

We put our clothes back on, packed up all our things, loaded them in the car and went home. During our drive, mom and I started to make plans as to how our relationship would work. Whenever dad was home, we had to keep up an ordinary mother son relationship, meaning we could still she each other of course, but we had to keep our hands off ourselves unless we could be discreet. Luckily for us, dad wasn’t usually as home as often as other fathers were, meaning we could have fun with one another as long as we were quiet so as to not alert the neighbors.

After finally coming home, we began unloading the car and putting our things away. After we put our things away, it was about 5:30, so mom and I decided to watch a movie on Netflix. Mom said she wanted to watch Titanic since it was such a famous romance movie. I agreed, but decided to play around with her. Instead of Titanic, I selected a porno, hoping that we could heat things up between us and initiate ourselves into our new relationship.

Mom got the pillows and blankets and set them down on the couch.

“Shall we get started?” She asked

“I’d love to.” I told her.

After sitting down on the couch, mom decided to sit down on my lap and rap us in the blanket. “I thought this would be more comfy, and someone seems to agree with me.” She said as my penis started to swell against her butt cheeks.

I put my hands on her waists, mom grabbed the remote and pressed play.

When the sponsors came up, mom didn’t say anything. I thought she must still not know. However, once the first scene came on and it was clear it was not Titanic, mom still didn’t say anything. When the sex scene started to come on, mom lowered her hands into her panties and began to rub her pussy underneath her pants with one hand and fondle her breasts with the other. I confirmed my own excitement by rubbing my cock into her butt cheeks and she rubbed herself.

“Brian, I’m starting to get hot under this blanket, I think we should remove a few of our clothes.”

“That’s a good idea mom.” I said.

Mom turned to face me and removed my shirt and pants and threw them across the mom. She gestured to help her take her clothes off as well. I helped her off with her t-shirt and I unbuttoned her shorts as she started to shake them off.

“I’m still a bit warm Brian, maybe we should get naked.” Mom whispered as she grinned at me.

Without saying anything, I removed my boxers and mom took her bra off to reveal her perfect breasts and then squirmed out of her panties. By now we were know facing each other and had started making out. Mom then started rubbing her pussy against my shaft as I rubbed her breasts and buttocks.

“I love doing this with you Brian.”

“Me too mom,” I replied.” I never want to stop.”

Mom then removed the blanket from over us, and asked me to move so I would be lying across the couch. Mom then got up and sat on me.

“Lets make love tonight Brian.”

Without saying anything, I grabbed my moms butt, guided her soaking wet pussy onto my shaft and plopped her down against me. As we started to fuck, she leaned above me so her tits were handing over my face. Getting the hint, I sucked on her left nipple. I could tell mom loved having her breasts suck because as I started to roll her nipple in my mouth, she started moaning lightly and moving even faster.

After a good three minutes of fondling and fucking, I told mom to get on all fours so I could try another angle.

Without any further encouragement, mom got off of me, got on her hands and knees and wiggled her ass at me, begging me to continue where we had left off. I re-entered her and grabbed her ass as we preceded to hump ourselves to oblivion.

“Oh god, oh yes. Fuck me Brian! Fuck your mother!”

After another five minutes of rhythmic love making, my mom told me that she was about to finish.

“Oh yes, that it! Keep Going Brian. Oh yes. OH YES. Oh YES. BRIIIIIAAAAAANNNN!!!”

Mom began to leak her juices onto my legs. However, she did not collapse or stop fucking me.

“Cum inside me Brian, I want to feel your hot cum inside my pussy!.”

Those words were enough to get me to shoot rope after rope of jizz into my mothers vagina. One we had both finished, we wobbly made our way back to the couch and held each other. As I placed my hands on my moms back, she moved them down to her butt cheeks.

“My god, I love having sex with you mom, I cant wait to try all sorts of new things with you!”

“Oooo, my little man is getting excited. Your such a naughty boy!”

She then started kissing me. After our tongues danced around inside our mouths, she then pulled back and kissed me all over my face.

“And I love you for that.” She said in between kisses.

We held our naked bodies for a good fifteen minutes until mom said we should probably get to bed. Mom said since dad wasn’t home, I could sleep in her room. We turned off the TV, cleaned up and picked up our clothes, not bothering to put them on. We made our way to her bedroom, got in the bed, and held our bodies against each other under the covers. Mom gave me a kiss good night (more like a French kiss good night) and then put my head in front of her breasts.

“I cant wait to have more fun with you Brian, I love you so much.”

“I love you too mom.”

We then drifted off to sleep. My mind raced with anticipation with what we could do tomorrow. I knew we would have so much fun exploring each other and making love in all sorts of different ways.

Published 
Written by Dzubur
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments