Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom teaches me to Masturbate

"daughter home alone and finds DVD of her mother's exploits"

9
0 Comments 0
36.3k Views 36.3k
926 words 926 words
Famous Story

Hi there.   It is me Domaeque once again.   Been rubbing my pussy from reading the hot stories that all have written.   This is little story is about how my own mother taught me how to masturbate like the big girl do.

 

It all started one Saturday night while I was sitting alone at the house.   Mom was on base taking hi his dinner while he was pulling duty.   Something like, Charge of Quarters.   Some of that military stuff is so hard for me to understand but most of the time I get it right.   There was nothing good on the television so I looked at some of the old DVDs that were sitting on the shelf.   There was one that was in a box with no name on it, and the disc had no name on it.   So being the noisy teenager that I was I just had to see what it was all about?   First thing first have to pop up some popcorn and get a drink to be it down with.   I put the DVD in and waited for the show to start.   Of course you want to know how I was dressed right.   I had on my favorite Betty Boop nighty.   You know the one with the shorts that have a nice wide leg opening.   I just loved those ones with the big leg opening that always allowed me the opportunity when I was in my room alone studying or on the couch under the covers the chance to rub my pussy.   At 16 I had started getting more hair to cover my pussy mound and I just loved the softness of it when-ever I touched it.   I would feel my juices dripping out of my pussy and soaking the liner of my shorts.   That way when-ever I got up from the couch no one was the wiser that I had brought myself to silent orgasms as my mother and father sat their watching Family Matters.   Anyway as the movie went through start it had none of that preview stuff.   Right their on the big screen was a picture of my mother.   There she was on the same couch that I was now sitting on.   She had the pink vibrator that I thought I had lost working back and forth over her completely shave pussy.   This was not the first time that I had seen my mothers shaved pussy.   I would go in the shower and talk to her and that was one of the things that she would do right before she began showering.   I tried not to pay attention to what she was doing but who could miss the way that her clit stood out from under her hood.   By the time that we had finished our conservation I would go back in my room pull off my shorts and rub my clit.

CataleyaRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataleyaRose

  After I got it excited I would pull my clit pump from under the bed and attached it to my clit.   Dam, mom had found one of my toys.   The camera zoomed in tight to my mother’s clit.   Oh god I loved the way my mother’s clit looked up so close.   I ran my tongue across my lips wanting to have that clit on my tongue.   To flick, suck, nibble on her extremely large clit with my tongue.   To watch and see if she would spray her juices just like I have done.   I loved my mother so.   I would do anything for her if she asked me to.   I looked on with bewilderment as mother set her feet up on the couch.   I could see the opening into her pussy.   The silky white thick mucus leaking, running down her ass, and that which was covering the walls of her naked vagina.   The camera zoomed out as I looked on with wide eyes her licking the taste of herself from her fingers.   I find myself pulling my shorts to the side rubbing my own clit.   I was wetter then I had ever been.   Bringing my fingers to my nose I smelled my own juices.   That lasted for just a second as I stuck out my tongue and licked my fingers clean. Within myself I could feel a buddle building in my belly.   I was on my way to an orgasm, but I did not want to cum until I had finished watching the movie.   I looked on as mom moved the vibrator back and forth in her pussy.   The squishing sound that it made the further she went inside herself.   For me I had three fingers in my pussy.   Following along with my mother as she did fucked herself deeply.     My long girlish legs open wide. I could feel myself getting wet and sticky from my own juices.   Under my own mother trance I heard my pussy making the squishing sound.   Just as if she is telling me what to do.   More and more I get engrossed into what my mother is doing.   Quickly she places her free hand to her left nipple squeezing, tugging and pinching her nipple.   Small droplets of her breast milk shoots out of it.   Landing directly into my favorite Taz coffee cup.   Right then my orgasm hits. My finger as blur on my clit as I look on eyes glued to the screen as more and more milk flies OOOOO my god I’m Cumming mommy. I’m Cumming. Make it stop mommy make it stop, as I bare down releasing my own juices onto the same area that my mother had.
Published 
Written by whazuppeps1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors