Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mommy has some fun

"Mommy wants to be in control for once"

2
0 Comments 0
7.3k Views 7.3k
935 words 935 words
First off ill tell you some stuff about me. i'm 5 ft 7 in tall, with jet black hair that goes to my eyes, and i'm very muscular (like vin disel muscles),and i'm 20 years old. I may still live with my mom and dad, but I pull my own weight around the house ok. I have a 9-10 in cock about 1-2 thick, so I am not un-known to sexual activity. Now my mother in 5 ft 2 in tall, with a petite body frame, some would say she is very delicate, she has waist length blonde hair and the brightest blue eyes, she has the fullest 32 C cup I have ever seen, and she's only 40 years old.

Now onto what happened that changed my relationship with my mother forever. I was sitting i'm my room, talking to my current girlfriend and then, after about two hours, I hung up and went to sleep. the next thing I remember is waking up and I was tied up with my face on the ground. I hear steps coming towards me but I couldn't see who was making them. I didn't feel scared because the sound was familiar, yet scary at the same time. I tried to look around but all I could see was one bright light and a big post in the middle of the room. it had wooden walls and a concrete floor. I could tell the person making the sounds was a woman, because the steps could only be made by high heels. the only thing I wanted to know was 'who was the woman'? After a few minutes the steps stopped a I heard the woman unraveling something, a rope maybe? And that's when the pain came. there was pain all over from my upper back down to my lower back. this was when I realized I had no clothes on, except my boxers. Then I felt the women strap something and around my neck and I was then being lifted up off the ground. when my eyes adjusted I could see the silhouette of a small woman standing in front of me. it took me a few seconds to realize that the woman standing in front of me was my mother!

The first thing that crossed my mind was confusion. I tried to ask what was happening but she quickly whipped me across the chest. I was beginning to think that my own mother was trying to hurt for her own enjoyment but I soon realized that she too was only in her underwear. I have at some times thought of my mother sexually but even then I would not go far. but now with her standing in front of me with matching black with pink lace bra and panties, I started to grow hard in my boxers.

AndreaaSinclair
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndreaaSinclair

my mom saw this happening and whipped me again, she then said, " no getting hard until I say so slave!"

'Slave? 'i thought to myself, my mom was trying to be my master. I laughed silently to myself at the thought. I immediately broke out of the thin rope that was holding me and ripped the thing around my neck off and grabbed my mom and held her tightly to me. I then proceeded to take away all of her stuff until she stood before me naked and shivering from the cold and from the surprise. I told her that she was going to be punished for her wrongdoings towards her son. I then proceeded to pull out my huge cock at which she gasped. and I then forced her to her knees and started to deep throat her tiny throat. she took it all with allot of gagging and spit. it was hard for her not to pass out from the lack of oxygen. after three minutes of this I let her go and she fell to the ground gasping and grabbing for air, but I dint give her time as I started to lick and finger her sweet spot like a raving lunatic. after no more than two minutes of this she had an orgasm like I had never seen before. 

I stood over her looking down at her small almost lifeless body as she tried to get as much air into her body as she could. but once again I didn't give her time as I took my still rock hard cock and entered her tight hole with it. she screamed, in pain or pleasure I still do not know. I was only half-way in when I couldn't push anymore. so I then started to pound away at her sweet little hole. it about half an hour but I finnaly got my entire member inside of her, and she was screaming for more. it was like she had never been screwed before. it was so great, much better than any other girl I had been with.

It took another hour to cum but by the time I did she had already cum four times. and when I came I pushed deep inside of her and let loose, she screamed and screamed as her fifth and final orgasm took over her. and I filled her to brim with all of my cum. my mother, out of exhaustion, then passed out on top of me and I fell asleep a few minutes after thinking that we could do this again some time.

Me and my mother did in fact do it again the next few days. but these times were different because she was my slave the entire time and I mean the ENTIRE time. 

Published 
Written by jamesT
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors