Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom's Boy

"I wanted Mom then and Now"

6
1 Comment 1
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I'm 51 years old, my wife Terry is 52. We have been married for 30 years. I love my wife and would not want to hurt her, but, if she found out what I have done she would never forgive me. Our sex life is not that great, maybe three times a month by mutual agreement. I do use viagra with some results. We live in N.C. and my folks live in Virginia. We go to Va. every other Christmas. Last year was a Virginia Christmas. We usually stay a week.

My Mom is 69 and my Dad is 70. My Dad and I are about the same physical size, both 5'11' and a bit over weight. My Mom is 5’ 6"; she has nice big boobs (42DD) a little over weight (about my size belly). She has slim legs, and a nice big ass. No tight little ass for me.

I would put my ear to the wall and listen to my parents fucking, and jerk off picturing myself in there rather than my Dad. I loved to look up my Mom's shorts when she would lay back to take a nap in the recliner. Depending on her position I could see a cheek of her ass and sometimes the hair sticking out of her panties. I'm getting a hard on just thinking about it.

On our first night there, I went to my folk’s room across the hall to get a blanket. My Dad was in the shower my Mom was in her nightgown and reading on top of the covers. As she swung her legs to get out of bed her nightgown slid up her thighs exposing a little of pussy hair. As the light shown through her sheer nighty I could see the dark spot between her legs.

When she turned I could see those big tits swinging free with those big brown nipples showing through the silk. She bent down, opening the bottom drawer and pulling out the blanket. While doing this I was able to see the bottom of her ass and the wet fluff of dark brown pussy hair between her legs. She stood, and thankfully threw the blanket to me which I used to cover the bulge in my pants. I went back into our room, dropped the blanket and undressed.

Terry saw my hard six inch cock and said “I haven't seen you that hard in a long time. Do you want some?"

It had been almost a month since Terry and I had sex, so I knew it would not take much to turn her on.

“What do you think?” I replied as I crawled in beside her. I slid my finger into her familiar wet and warm place where so many times I have been before. I knew she was ready when she spread her legs.

I slid between her legs sinking deep into her wet cunt. I closed my eyes and could see my Mom beneath me. I slammed in and out of this warm wet cave. I was ready to cum and I could feel Terry slamming back.

She was whispering “now baby now I’m cummin I’m cummin!”

“Damn” I yelled and exploded, shooting cum deep inside her wet pussy to mix with her sticky juices.

After catching my breath I slid out of my wife and rolled over on my side. I watched our love juice run down the crack of Terry’s ass and drip onto the sheets. I blinked and the next thing I knew it was morning.

Everything went fine for the rest of the week. New Years Eve rolled around and the family gathered once again. By 10 Dad was almost out of it. As Mom walked between the coffee table and the couch where Terry and I were sitting, she stumbled, and landed on my lap. Her hand was on my thigh her finger tips touching my soft cock. She stayed like that a few seconds laughing, before she tried to stand. My cock started to wake up.

Thankfully my dad came over, took her hands and pulled. I put one hand under her arm my fingers stroking her tit, my other hand pushing her soft ass. She stood, and then sat on the couch between us. Dad was dozing and would soon fall asleep and spend the night in his chair.

Terry said she was going up to bed and took Mom’s hand saying “Come on Mom I’ll help you upstairs and tuck you in.”

By the time everyone left it was 11:30.

SCARLETHMILLER1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SCARLETHMILLER1

I went up to bed leaving Dad snoring in his chair. Terry was asleep when I pulled on my pajamas. I kissed her cheek, wished a happy new year and told her I was going back downstairs. I closed the door and stepped across the hall and peeked in on Mom. She was lying on her side with the covers thrown back. Her nice big ass was showing because her night gown was around her waist.

Instantly my mind went back to when I was 16 years old. I was looking at this same bed, my mom in the same position, except she was snuggled up behind my dad. She had her fingers wrapped around his hard cock. They both were very sound sleepers and I knew they wouldn’t wake up. I stared at her nice ass, my cock hard as a rock.

I used to drive home from school as fast I could so I would have a half hour to jerk off before my big sister got home. I’d get my mom's and my sister's soiled panties out of the hamper and lay back on my mom's bed, and wrap my sister's panties around my 6 inch hard on. Then I'd lay the crotch my mom's panties over my mouth and nose. I would hold them against my face and lick all along the crotch, tasting my mom's juices and smelling her sweet odors. With my free hand I would rub myself into a violent spasm of hot cum. Wow it was great.

I walked over to the bed. I knew they would not wake up, but I shook Mom anyway. She just moaned. I pulled down my shorts, and leaned against my mom's ass slowly rubbing my hard cock against her warm crack. I was scared to death she would wake up, but in the back of my mind I imagined her waking, rolling onto her back and pulling me on top of her. That was the hardest I ever came. Cum ran down the crack of her ass and onto the sheets. I panicked for the mess, but then I figured, Hell she'll think my dad did it. I walked out the room completely spent and proud of myself.

Now here it was 35 years later with that same cock in my hand looking at that same ass. I whispered “Mom you awake?” She just moaned.

I shook her and she just a moaned. I wanted to finish what I had started all those years back. I pulled off my pajama bottoms and slid in behind Mom. I pulled the covers over us to hide what I was about do. I spooned up against her, my hard cock pushing against the warm cheeks of her ass. I pulled her nighty up over her tits and gently rolled her nipples between my fingers. The nipples stood up hard. I slid farther down her ass till my cock lay snuggled between her soft cheeks.

I spread her cheeks till I could feel the hair around her pussy. I wet my fingers with my mouth and lubricated the head of my cock. I spread her pussy lips; and aimed my cock head at her door. Slowly I entered that forbidden cave until my balls nestled in her cunt hair. I was surprised at how hot her pussy was. I slowly moved in and out, feeling her pussy getting very wet. I was moving faster. I was going home where I was conceived, deep inside my Mom.

All of a sudden I exploded. I grabbed her thighs and buried my manhood as deep as I could. Mom pushed her ass back against me and grunted letting out a soft moan. She did this twice then relaxed and started a soft snore. I pulled out my limp cock and rolled onto my back, relaxing and catching my breath.

I slid out of bed, left the room and cleaned up in the hall bath. Mom will probably wonder about the dried cum and stiff tangled pussy hair in the morning. Oh well dad did it again.

The next morning we packed up to leave, everyone hugged each other.

Mom kissed me on the cheek and whispered “Next time we’ll do it right”.

My cock sprang to attention. We got in the car and she told Terry “We are going to come down to Carolina in the spring”. My cock jumped in anticipation. I can hardly wait.

Published 
Written by bokymc1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments