Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mom's Milk Part 4

"Teen breastfeeds from mother and gets aroused."

18
2 Comments 2
13.2k Views 13.2k
1.3k words 1.3k words

I finished my run and returned home to an empty house. Mom and the baby were dropping off Dan at the airport for a three day business trip. It had been a week since I had been alone with mom.

As the shower water ran over my body, I closed my eyes and lathered my dick, reveling in the thought of getting lost in her large, milky breasts. I stopped before I went too far and rinsed the soap off my hard dick. By the time I had dried off and put on a pair of gym shorts, mom was pulling into the garage.

After settling the baby into its playpen, she came to me.

“Hello, sweetie. I haven’t seen much of you lately. You doing okay?”

Mom was keeping a close eye on my moods lately, as she had discontinued my meds for the summer. She figured with school out, it was a low risk time to give me a break from them. She had been off them since finding out she was pregnant, and now, more than eighteen months later, she had never looked better. I was doing okay; there was very little stress without school or track, and the intimacy I shared with mom was doing a lot to alleviate the anxiety I had felt since the accident.

“Yeah, I’m okay,” I said.

She knew what I wanted. I had come to crave our special time together, and I’m sure that she enjoyed it almost as much as me. I think it pleased her to know that she could make me feel so warm and protected in her embrace. I also suspected that she got almost as aroused as I did.

She wore a short tennis skirt and a sleeveless top that accentuated her large breasts. Her long, slim legs were tanned and beautiful, and the short skirt really made her look hot. I began to get excited, knowing that soon I would be laying with her. She never teased me or made me wait when she knew what I wanted. She peeled off her top and threw it on the nightstand. Her nursing bra quickly followed. As she leaned over to peel back the sheets, her full breasts swayed ponderously.

I stripped off my shorts and boxers in one motion, then came up behind her. Hugging her from behind, I cupped both breasts in my hands, letting the large, puffy nipples peek between my fingers, clamping them gently. I moaned softly as my hard dick pressed against her butt. She stepped away from me and unfastened her skirt, then let it slide down her legs. She stepped out of it and began to get in bed. Before she could do so, I grabbed the waist of her black panties and began to tug.

Mom rarely took off her panties around me, and she resisted at first. But I persisted in tugging on them, and finally, she let me pull them down, then she got in bed. The room was semi-dark, with the curtains closed. It was hot outside; over ninety degrees. But the sheets felt nice and cool. We lay together, snuggling, uncovered. She caressed my hair. I loved it when she played with my hair. She twisted the locks in her fingers, gently rubbing my scalp. She wrapped her arms around my head, my face in her chest.

I found her nipple and popped it in my mouth. As I sucked, the milk began to flow, thin and clear at first, then thicker and sweeter. My hand roamed her body as I sucked. I played with her other breast, gently teasing the nipple until it stiffened. Then I rubbed her belly, soft, circular caresses. I loved rubbing her belly.

As my hand neared her groin, she pressed her legs together to keep me from entering her.

YolandaKiss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
YolandaKiss

I was very excited, my hard dick pressed against her hip. She reached down and began scratching my scrotum lightly with her long fingernails, the way she knew I enjoyed. I quickly entered that dreamlike state I entered whenever feeding from her; the hypnotic trance that was neither sleep nor wakefulness. All conscious thought left my mind; the entire world consisted of our bodies, intertwined and connected.

Mom wrapped her hand around my dick, lightly. My balls began to tingle. We both knew that she had the power to make me squirt immediately if she wanted to. All she had to do was squeeze. I was so aroused I wouldn’t have lasted a second, but she usually waited until I drank my fill before giving me the release I needed so desperately.

Despite her resistance, I worked my hand between her legs and found her warm pussy. Her lips were already opened with arousal, exposing her moist slit. I was surprised. I sawed a finger up and down her slit, then buried one finger in her pussy. She let out a barely audible gasp as my finger pushed into her vagina. As I continued to work it in and out, her legs parted slightly.

As I worked a second, then third finger into her pussy, her legs opened wider. She now had her knees bent and raised, spread widely, her feet flat on the bed as her hips raised to meet the thrusts of my hand. She was clearly becoming aroused, her breath coming in short rasps. I could feel her heart beating quickly through my connection with her tit. She reached down and touched herself, moaning loudly as she began to play with her clit.

She began rubbing herself faster and faster with one hand while continuing to touch my balls and dick with the other. She got lost in the sensations coming from her pussy; where once her motions on my genitals had been thoughtfully sensitive, now they were jerky.

My hand was buried deep in her cunt, and it squeezed my fingers tightly. As I worked my hand in and out of her, the lips opened fully. Her clit was totally accessible to her hand, and she gently stimulated it, drawing circles around it with her fingers.

She began to toss her head back and forth; her orgasm was imminent. She groaned loudly, moaning as her pussy began contracting over and over on my fingers. I let go of her tit and looked up to watch her as she grunted through a powerful orgasm.

Her eyes were closed tightly, and I could see the muscles in her abdomen contract in and out, matching the pussy contractions that were squeezing my fingers.

“Unnggh, UNNnnn, AWW, AWWW, AWWW,” she rasped in staccato.

A thin stream of milk began to flow from both of her nipples as she climaxed. She had forgotten about my dick, her hand falling uselessly down to my hip. I rolled over on top of her, never taking my hand out of her pussy, and started humping her belly. Within seconds, a huge spasm shook me as a wad of cum shot out of me. Two, three more wads shot out as I pressed my crotch against her belly. I collapsed on top of her as the last of my thick cum oozed out of my dick.

When I regained coherent thought, I rolled off of her. My dick was dark red, and thick gobs of my sperm were on both of our torsos. We both lay silently, panting. I withdrew my hand from her pussy and rested my head on her arm. I put my fingers to my nose and smelled the strong, pleasing aroma of my mother’s cunt.

Published 
Written by Sweetdreemz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments