Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mon Papa

"A father-daughter bond is stretched further during a holiday in France."

10
1 Comment 1
4.1k Views 4.1k
2.9k words 2.9k words
The sweltering sun at noon baked the cobblestone pavement a dirty grey. Little beads of sweat trickled down my forehead, causing my hairline to stick. I pulled out my vintage uchiwa and gently fanned myself. I tilted my head back a little and let out a small sigh of relief. The cool air whirling around my body felt great. It was an absolutely beautiful day in Normandy, and I was standing outside of the villa waiting for my dad.

I watched as the front door slowly opened before my 6' 3" tall dad stumbled out. I quietly giggled to myself as I continued to watch him struggle down the steps as he carried a large picnic basket and a rucksack.

"I could use a hand here, Naomi." He called out.

I lightly jogged my way over to him and removed the rucksack from his shoulder.

"What on earth have you got in here?" I asked as I fought to fling the bag over my own shoulder.

"My photography equipment of course."

My dad was a freelance photographer. An amazing one in fact. We were in Normandy for the week so that he could add more photos to his portfolio. He would often travel the world to take incredible pictures, bringing me his only daughter along. Today we were off to the beautiful Giverny gardens.

"I guess we better get a move on then, dad."

"After you, Nay" He ruffled my hair.


xOx


The sun appeared behind a hill, enlightening the soft mist that lingered over the Monet pond. The garden was peaceful and calming. It was truly a lovely sight.

"Naomi, look at those purple wisteria's."

I turned my head around to see the plant. My mouth hung slightly in awe. I reached out and held some of it in my hand. I brought it up to my nose and sniffed it.

"Wow, dad they're beautiful..." I smiled.

"Stay right there." He said.

He picked up his camera and pointed it at me. Click, click, flash.

He gazed at the camera and smiled.

"You always look so pretty in pictures, Naomi."

I blushed a little. "Only because you know how to take amazing photos."

My dad carefully placed his camera down behind him and moved close to me. He took the wisteria out of my hand before breaking off a piece. He brushed back my curly brown hair and placed the flower behind my hair. 

I blushed again, and he kissed me lightly on my forehead.

"My beautiful daughter..." He cupped my face in his hands and smiled. "I'm going to cherish these moments forever, because you're almost grown woman and one day you'll live your own life. You won't have time for your old pops."

"Don't be silly, you I love you a lot and that my life wouldn't be the same if you weren't in it."

That was the honest truth. My dad was my pride and joy, and I knew I was his. I had grown up as a daddy's girl, and I always will be. They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails. He makes a secret promise to not see the awkwardness of her teenage years, the mistakes she makes or the secrets she keeps.

"That's my girl." He pinched my cheek and ruffled my hair.

"Quit it dad!" I laughed.

"Right, I think I've got enough photos for today. Say we head back home and go for a swim in the pool?"

"Sounds great."

My dad started up the motor boat engine and we drifted down the pond.

xOx


I was relaxing on my pink float, absorbing the sun in all its glory. I took off my sun glasses when I heard the back door open and then close. My dad stood there in his swimming trunks. An uncomfortable look formed on his face as he watched me. I stared down at my body and realized that my tit fit bikini wasn't something he'd want to see me in.

Regardless, he walked over to the pool and jumped in, tipping me over.

"Dad!" I screamed as I emerged out of the water.

He chuckled and splashed me in my face before quickly climbing up onto my float.

I swam over to him and held onto the edge of the float. I smirked at him and he returned the favour. I gazed at my dad. His toned, wet body glistened in the sun. He was in great shape, and quite attractive for a man in his mid forties- At least that's what my perverted friends said.

I swam around him in circles, never taking my eyes off of him.

"Naomi, what are you doing?" He said curiously.

I ignored him and continued to swim around. I held onto the edge of the float again and grinned at him.

"Naomi-"

SPLASH!


I laughed hard as he sprung up from the water with a fake mad expression on his face, which soon broke out into a smile.

"You cheeky girl!" He grabbed me by the waist and picked me up before throwing me back into the water. Giggles, screams and splashes echoed around the backyard, as my dad and I played in the pool.

I quickly swam over to him and grabbed him by the waist and tried to picked him up. The man was too heavy. He quickly took me by the wrists and spun me around before putting my hands behind my back.

"Give up, Naomi." He said in an evil tone.

"Never!"

He gently pushed us to the edge of the pool and pressed me against it.

"Do you surrender?"

"Okay, okay I surrender!" I giggled.

He freed me and I jumped up out of the pool, making sure I splashed him one last time.

"Oh you're gonna get it now young lady!"

He hopped out of the pool and ran after me. We ran around the entire garden, playing chase like a cat and mouse. In a blink of an eye he was suddenly right behind me. He grabbed me by the waist again and began tickling me. He knew my weakness.

"S-stop! Stop!" I panted.

He showed no mercy and continued to tickle me. I fell to the floor and clutched my stomach as I laughed. He straddled me and stared into my eyes. My laughter died down and I gazed back at him. My face scrunched up a little when I felt something hard pressing against my thigh.

I looked down at my thigh and burst out into laughter again. My dad had a massive hard on. He too looked down and jumped off of me as soon as he saw his erection. He quickly covered it with his hands and ran into the house.

xOx


After a joyful play in the pool followed by an embarrassing incident, my dad and I were perched up on the sofa watching a late night film. 

I was snuggled up in my dad's arms. A place very familiar to me. His muscular arms laid across my stomach. I held onto it tightly.

"Thanks for the awesome day, dad."

"No problem sweetie." He pulled my hair out of my face and kissed me on my forehead.

I loved his kisses and his touches. His soft hands and lips sent chills down my spine whenever they came into contact with my skin.

"I love you, Naomi."

"I love you too, dad." I smiled.

He pulled me in closer to him and tightened his grip on me. I felt so safe in his arms. He began to run his hand up and down my stomach. I closed my eyes and felt at ease.

His hand began to slowly drift down my stomach. Goosebumps flushed over my body. He had never rubbed me that low before. I felt a strange warming sensation between my thighs.

My dad kissed me again, this time on my neck. I took a deep breath. Why was he kissing and touching me so intimately? I slowly removed his hand and sat up.

"Something wrong sweetie?" He asked.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed now, I'm tired." I lied.

xOx
I sat up in bed for what seemed like a number of hours. I couldn't help but think about the way my dad touched me on the sofa, and most importantly, why I kinda... enjoyed it. A similar tingly sensation formed inside my panties while I thought about it.

Stop it Naomi, you shouldn't think about it. 

I rubbed my hand over my face and made my way to my dad's room.

danajamatur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danajamatur

I needed to talk to him about it.

I quickly tip toed up to his bedroom door and pressed my ear against it. A strange muffling sound came from inside.

I carefully opened the door, being sure not to make a sound in case he was asleep. My jaw dropped at what laid before me. My dad was masturbating... I shuddered and gaged a little. Just as I were about to turn away, he groaned my name.

"Naomi..."

I froze dead in my tracks. He couldn't have possibly seen me by the door so why did he say my name?

No...

He was masturbating over the thought of me? No, he couldn't have. Maybe I just misheard what he said. I mean, I'm his daughter for Christ's sake...

I couldn't bare to watch any longer, so I slowly walked off. As I took a step the floor creaked. I stopped in my cracks and cringed.

"Naomi?" My dad called.

I swallowed hard and went into his room.

"Yes dad?" I mumbled.

"What are you doing outside my room?"

"I-I couldn't sleep-"

"You act like such a little girl sometimes" He teased.

I sighed heavily.

"Come hop into bed with me."

I did as my dad requested and laid down next to him. To my delight he had his boxers on and his junk was safely away.

He shuffled up closer to me before cradling me into his arms. I rolled over so that my back was towards him. He moved in closer and spooned me.

I wanted to talk about what was on my mind, but I couldn't concentrate. He was rubbing below my stomach, just like he did on the sofa. I tensed up a little. He must have sensed that something was wrong as he kissed my neck and buried his face in it.

All sorts of weird feelings suffused my body, and I was beginning to like it.

The urge to talk to my dad had flown out of the window. I was now soaking up the special moment I spent in my dad's arms. It was so soothing. Maybe I had over reacted earlier.

"You know I love you dearly, right?" He said.

"Of course dad." I replied.

"Mmm, good." He began to rub his hand up and down my thigh.

I closed my eye and tried to get to sleep but I couldn't. His hand had sneakily made its way to my inner thigh. His hot touches made me breathe out heavily.

"Are you hot, Naomi?"

"I'm-"

"Take you're top off sweetie" He said cutting me off.

I hesitated for a bit, I wasn't sure if I wanted to lay in bed with my dad in just my bra and shorts. But I did it anyway.

He gently rubbed himself up against me and moaned quietly, before rubbing his hand up my bare stomach. This time nearing my breasts. He was beginning to turn me on. I knew I shouldn't be feeling this way but I couldn't help it. I loved my father and I loved his touches. I slowly wriggled my bum against him.

I heard him let out a tiny groan again.

Naomi stop it, he's your dad...

A sort of adrenaline rushed through my body. I knew teasing my dad in this way was wrong, but I liked the idea of breaking the rules.

He slipped his hand under my bra and began to caress my breasts.

"You've grown so much, Naomi." He said seductively.

His large, soft hands began to knead my breasts.

"I only noticed how much you've grown into a woman earlier today by the swimming pool. That bikini you had on really hugged your figure. I couldn't believe that body belonged to my daughter..."

My face flushed bright red. He liked my body...

"However, you shouldn't wear things so skimpy, Naomi. It does things to a man's mind..." He sighed.

He had another hard on, I could feel it pressing against my ass. I pressed my body against him so we were even closer. My panties were wet, I could feel my juices running down my thighs. He was turning me on so much.

I turned around and faced him. I stared into his ocean blue eyes which reflected my own and smiled at him. I placed one of my legs on top of his and rubbed it up and down. 

He leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek. I could feel his lips on the corner of mine. He let his lips stay there for sometime before slowly moving them over my lips. My dad was kissing me deeply, he had never kissed me with this much passion and affection before.

I muffled a moan as his warm tongue met mine. Our tongues twirled and our saliva mixed as he continued to French kiss me. 


He placed his hand on my shoulder and rubbed it a little before slipping my bra strap down. He then made his way to my back and with one hand, he undid my bra. I moved away from his lips and fully took off my bra. My bare breasts laid before my father's eyes. He stared at them and licked his lips before diving into him. I let out a huge moan as he flicked my nipples with his tongue and caressed my breasts with his hands. I held onto his head and pressed his face closer to my breasts.

"Dad... we shouldn't be doing this."

"I love you Naomi, and I want to show you how much I mean it."

He gently pushed down on my shoulder, causing me to lay flat on my back. He hovered over me and gazed at my body.

"You're so beautiful." He smiled.

I blushed and titled my head to the left.

He explored my body with his hands and made his way down to my shorts. Without hesitation he took my shorts off, followed by wet panties.

I was fully naked in front of my dad. I tried to cover myself up with my hands and blushed.

"No need to be shy around me." He said soothingly.

He shuffled down the bed so he could get closer to my pussy. He pushed my legs apart and stared at it. He took two fingers and ran them up and down my wet slit. Carefully, he slipped his fingers in and out of me.

"Mmm..." I groaned. His fingers felt good inside of my wet hole.

I sat up and took his fingers out of my pussy. I held him by his broad shoulders and placed him down on the bed. I took off his boxers and stared at his cock. It was larger than I had expected. It was thick and glistening with precum at the tip.

I straddled him but in reverse, making sure I gave him a perfect few of my ass and pussy.

I took his hard cock into my hands and began to stroke up and down his shaft. I bent down and brought his cock to my mouth. Slowly, I licked the tip of his cock. His body quivered and he inhaled sharply. I opened my mouth and began to suck on my dad's cock. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it. As I continued to blow him, I felt something warm against my pussy. My dad and I engaged in oral sex for sometime.

Lick after lick, suck after suck. My father pleased me and I pleased him.

My dad sat up and pulled me off of him.

"Lay down sweetie." He said calmly.

I did as he said and laid on my back. He hovered over me and took hold of his cock in one hand before laying on top of me. He kissed me on my neck and nibbled on my earlobe.

"I love you dad"

"I love you too, Naomi."

He pressed his cock against my pussy before gently sliding it in. I dug my nails into his back and he broke his way into me. A little tear drop fell down my face. Painful pleasure burned through my pussy. I loved the feeling, more importantly because it was from my dad.

His cock went deeper and deeper into my pussy as he picked up the pace. Each thrust was a thrust of ecstasy. We had become one.

"It feels so good dad."

"I know Naomi, you're so tight..." He grunted.

We continued to make love on that bed for a while longer. A tiny ball of pleasure that had built up inside of my pussy was about to explode. I was going to orgasm. I could tell my dad was close too as his face reddened and his groaning grew intense. A few seconds later we orgasmed together. I felt my dad's seed fill my pussy up. My dad flopped down and kissed me deeply. My body shook and I arched my back as I muffled out cries of pleasure.

Published 
Written by NXX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments