Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Than A Secret Admirer

"The plan comes to fruition."

92
19 Comments 19
12.1k Views 12.1k
2.0k words 2.0k words

After nearly a year of many carefully composed emails, my plan to fuck my dream woman was finally about to come to fruition at the end of the week.

It had started out with me posing as a secret admirer, one who knew what she liked outside of the bedroom but one who also shared her kinks. Due to the knowledge I had of her, I slowly drew her in without overwhelming her and subsequently became her online dom. That was a breakthrough in my plan because it allowed for things to turn much more sexual. I began ordering her to do things like not wear panties to work, masturbate at work, watch a certain pornographic video, and purchase sexy underwear and sex toys. We did face challenging hurdles along the way, but I always stayed patient and persistent with my plan to realize my wildest fantasy.

Thursday morning, one day before our first date, I emailed her with one of my familiar request messages, “Today, I want you to wear the jeweled butt plug to work.”

A few minutes later, she replied, “I’m all ready for work, sir,” and added the jewel and peach emojis.

Throughout the day, I spent a lot of time pacing back and forth in my room thinking of what would happen the following day and hoping that she wouldn’t get cold feet at the last second. I wanted to email her one last thing before the big day, but I was too nervous to come up with anything. I didn’t want to come across as pushy or like I was already claiming victory, so I just let things be and occupied myself by going over all the details multiple times in my head.

Friday night, I got to the hotel room before her and placed her gift on the bed. It was a large room with two bathrooms and adjustable lighting, which would allow me to keep my privacy at all times. I placed a note with instructions on the side of the gift and took a seat on the dark side of the room to wait for her.

When she arrived, I took a final deep breath and watched her walk towards the bed to pick up the note. While she read the instructions, my heart began to pound inside my chest and my eyes scanned her entire body in her professional all-black outfit. She looked irresistible in her heels, dress pants, and her tucked in long-sleeve top.

“Ok, give me a few minutes,” she said, looking in my direction but not being able to see my face.

She grabbed the gift bag and made her way into the bathroom.

I fidgeted with my hands and kept checking the time on the clock until I heard the bathroom door open.

If she had appeared irresistible when she arrived, then she now looked like a complete goddess in this all-black outfit. The heels made her lovely feet stand out while the thigh-high stockings accentuated her toned legs and thick thighs to perfection. The teddy showed off her curves, as it hugged her full breasts and left little to the imagination below her waist. The final piece of the outfit was the most exciting for the two of us, a collar with a leash.

As she walked towards the bed, I saw she carried a blindfold, handcuffs, and a mouth gag in her hands.

With the sexual anticipation building in the room, she knelt on the pillow I had placed in front of the bed and put the handcuffs and mouth gag on top of the bed. She then put on the blindfold and waited for me to approach her.

I so badly wanted to go over and take her, but I stayed true to my plan and made her wait several minutes. I finally got up from my seat and dimmed the lights over the bed before unbuckling my belt to remove my pants. I sat in front of her, with my erect penis trying to free itself from my tight boxers.

She slowly ran her hands over my thighs until she reached the waistband of my boxers. She hooked her fingers underneath the waistband and pulled my boxers down to my ankles. She seductively licked her red lips while I reached down to bring up her wrists.

I placed the handcuffs firmly around her wrists and locked them so she wouldn’t be able to touch herself or resist me. I pulled on the leash and brought her mouth mere inches from my throbbing erection.

“How does it feel?” I asked, pulling harder on the leash until her lips touched my precum oozing head. “To be a cheating slut?”

She opened her mouth and spread my precum all over my head with her warm and soft tongue. She licked every inch of my head before running her flat tongue down the left side of my shaft. She came back up slowly and welcomed me into her mouth for the first time. Her lips were tightly sealed around my shaft as she bobbed her head.

“Mmmm,” she moaned, seemingly in approval to my question.

I knew from our conversations that being unfaithful was her biggest fantasy and turn on along with being submissive, so I had used that to my advantage and as a core part of my plan.

After enjoying her expert mouth for some minutes, I grabbed a handful of her chocolate brown hair and pushed her head down to get my cock deep into her mouth. I began mouth fucking her and didn’t let up until my cock was covered with her drooling saliva.

I helped her get on her feet by pulling on the leash and then laid her down on the bed with her arms over her head. I positioned the mouth gag correctly and secured it behind her head before giving her a long lick on the left side of her neck. I took my time kissing from her neck down to just under her belly button where I could smell her soaked pussy. I spread her legs out and moved the fabric of the teddy covering her pink pussy to the side.

NatashaGarcia20
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaGarcia20

It was my turn to kneel on the pillow and bring her some much needed oral pleasure. She squirmed as I kissed my way from her ankles to her thighs and then when I ran my tongue up her inner right thigh. I teased her for a bit by getting ever so close to her swollen lips with my tongue.

I took a second to cherish the moment before flattening my tongue and licking the length of her slit. Her taste was better than I could have ever imagined, so I made sure to repeat a few long licks before settling on her engorged clitoris.

I grabbed on to her thighs and started off by licking small circles around her clit. I continued that same swirling motion for a bit then changed to licking her sideways like she had told me she liked it in one of her emails. My tongue worked hard and relentlessly until her pussy spasmed and let out a short squirt.

I knew she was close to climaxing, but I wanted to be inside of her when I made her orgasm for the first time. I gave her several more licks then stood up to guide my penis to her hot entrance. She squirmed again when I ran my head over the length of her slit.

“You like being an unfaithful slut?” I asked, knowing that she couldn’t answer with the mouth gag in place.

I grabbed her ankles and enjoyed the sight of her heels up in the air as I spread her legs out wide. I slapped my head over her clit a few times while I prepared to enter the pussy I had long fantasized about. At last, I had the woman of my dreams at my mercy and ready to be fucked.

I slowly slid my head into her and enjoyed the sensation of every inch of my length penetrating her. I knew right away that I would become addicted to the feeling of her pussy hugging my cock in a warm and wet embrace. I took in the beautiful sight of my cock buried inside of her before starting my assault on her pussy.

My thrusts were long and deep, which caused the room to be filled with the sound of our thighs slapping against each other.

“You like it hard, slut?” I asked, feeling her pussy tighten in reaction to the question.

I clenched my teeth and managed to continue pounding her while fighting off the urge to ejaculate.

“Mmmmnnngg,” she moaned through the mouth gag.

When I got the urge again, I pulled out and leaned forward to slap her several times on both sides of her face. She reacted with moans of pleasure, and I then turned her around to position her for doggy style.

“So you like getting slapped around like a whore?” I asked just before penetrating her from behind.

I pulled on the leash with my left hand and began spanking her round ass with my other hand. Her cheeks reddened with every spank and her pussy tightened to release another short stream of her juices.

She seemed to love doggy style, which gave me a perfect view of her ass as it bounced off my thighs with every thrust. Her asshole looked so inviting, and I made a mental note to take her anallly at some point.

The pounding continued, with my hands now spreading her ass, until I saw her drop her head in anticipation of her orgasm.

“Mmmmnnngg,” she moaned again through the mouth gag. “Aaahhmmnnnnggg.”

This time, her pussy collapsed with a hard grip on my cock and let out a long stream of hot juices as her intense orgasm shot through her body.

“Uunngghh,” I groaned, with my throbbing cock exploding with several shots of fertile seed into her spasming pussy.

She collapsed on the wet bed, and I let her rest for a few moments before removing the handcuffs and mouth gag.

“Don’t shower. I want that cheating pussy to go home filled with my cum,” I ordered then gave her ass a hard spank.

“Yes, sir,” she replied.

I quickly got dressed and returned to my seat on the other side of the room where I told her, “You may get up now.”

She took the blindfold off and grabbed the handcuffs and mouth gag before walking gingerly to the bathroom.

I took a few more mental pictures of her sexy body before she disappeared inside the bathroom. I thought of everything we had done in the night and couldn’t help but smile while I waited for her to come out.

She came out dressed in her professional outfit and placed the gift bag with all the items on the bed.

“See you next Friday at the same time,” I said confidently, knowing she wouldn’t reject a second meeting.

“Yes, see you then,” she said with a smile in my direction. “Thanks for this amazing night.”

“Thanks for being my personal slut,” I said, as she fixed her hair and readied to leave.

My long-term plan had worked to perfection, and I was proud of myself for having seen it through when I could have easily given up. I had fucked the woman of my dreams and would be enjoying her for some time to come so long as I didn’t mess anything up. What I had done was extremely taboo in the eyes of society but for now I had managed to get away with fucking my own mother.

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments