Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

More Than One First - Part 2

"First time fantasy"

0
0 Comments 0
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.2k words 1.2k words
I woke up the next morning with sunshine flooding my room. As I lay there I heard Tami climbing the stairs. She came into my room, told me it was a great day and suggested we spend some quality time together out by the pool getting some sun. She tossed me a pair of shorts and told me, "Hurry up, I will meet you downstairs."

I got up out of bed, changed into my shorts and headed downstairs; the smell of food met me halfway. Tami was in the kitchen, she looked up when I walked in and said, "Breakfast out at the pool if you want to join me."

"Absolutely, I just need to take a quick shower first."

She smiled and answered, "Okay," then headed outside.

I ran upstairs and jumped in the shower. As I was cleaning myself my thoughts drifted to what Paul and I had done last night. I was really getting worked up. My cock was so hard I had to jack off right now.

I finished my shower and went downstairs to see if Tami was really laying out. Sure enough, there she was. I went outside and Tami looked at me, smiled and asked, "Did you have a good night?"

Boy, how do I answer that one.

I smiled at her and answered, "I did."

Tami pointed to the food she had set out. I wasn't interested in food, but she went to all the trouble for me so I just couldn't refuse. I went to lay down when Tami asked me if I would rub oil on her.

"Sure," I said and walked over to her and took the oil. I asked, "Where is Paul?"

Tami explained he was working out of town until tomorrow evening sometime. As I prepared to rub oil on her, she stood up and removed her top, and said it would be much easier to rub it all over her entire back this way.

As I rubbed the oil into her back she reminded me not to forget her legs. I rubbed oil on her, staring at her body with the memory of what I had seen on the tape. I moved down her legs and was getting excited from the feel of her skin. I ran my hands over her now naked ass; Tami opened her legs slowly as if to invite me to her inner thighs. My cock was fully erect and if she turned around she would see the effects she was having on me. I finished rubbing her with oil and retreated to my chair.

Lying there I watched her as I fantasized about having her do to me what she had done to Paul in the video. Without thinking, I put my hand under my shorts and began to play with myself. My eyes closed, I didn't know for how long, when Tami snapped me out of it yelling, "Hey!! what are you doing over there?"

I quickly pulled my hand away and told her I had an itch.

She just looked at me and then at the bulge in my shorts, smiled and said, "That must be some kind itch." Without covering up she stood. "I want you to tell me what you were really doing." She sounded angry. I began to explain myself; as I told her what I was thinking I told her I had seen the video she and Paul had made. Tami started to get embarrassed. "Please tell me in detail exactly what you want."

"After seeing you get fucked like that I wanted the same done to me," I said.

"You are crazy," she said.

Miaa_Whitee01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Miaa_Whitee01

"I am your sister, for god sake."

I said, "I don't care about that and neither should you."

She told me never to mention it again. She went back to her chair and lay down, this time on her back, giving me a full view of her beautiful tits. My cock was again aroused by the sight of them and I knew I couldn't hide my erection, so I stood up, pulled my shorts off and lay back down naked.

I closed my eyes and hoped Tami was curious enough to take a peek at me and that it would be enough to get her going. After a few minutes I opened my eyes to see what she was doing. She was just lying there, eyes closed paying no attention to me.

I decided to go for a swim. I went to the edge of the pool, jumped in and splashed my sister in the process. She was not happy that I had gotten her wet and demanded I come dry her off. I got out of the pool, grabbed the towel and reluctantly began drying her off.

Standing next to her, my cock rubbed against her leg. I immediately felt myself get hard again. I moved over her tits and let the towel slip a little so my hand would rub her nipple. Tami sighed and closed her eyes. I didn't let this chance pass. Before she realized what was happening I had my mouth around her stiff nipple. I began to suck one then the other; my hand began to squeeze her ass as I moved my mouth over her firm torso.

Tami stopped me and tried to pretend this was having no effect on her. I asked her to close her eyes as I laid her down on the chaise lounge. Tami was completely without any pussy hair, and her pink puss was a sight to see. I quickly got down beside her, and began to run my tongue over her clit and suck her pussy. I moved my fingers into position and started to push one finger into her already wet pussy, deeper and deeper.

Tami was breathing hard and arched her back in the air. With my mouth on her clit and a finger in her pussy I placed another finger against her ass, and started to play. As I began to push my finger into her ass, she moaned with ecstasy. I finger fucked her ass and pussy with great power.

Tami began matching my thrusts with power of her own. All of a sudden we heard the door bell ring. Tami woke from her trance and pushed me off her. She jumped up and as she headed for the door she was putting her suit back on. Tami opened the door to find her friend and co-worker, Jill, standing there.

Jill was nineteen; Tami thought it would be a good idea to fix us up while I was here. Jill was five foot one and 98 pounds with long red hair with deep green eyes. For a tiny girl she had a super nice pair of titties. Tami invited her in and said we were hanging out by the pool and she should come join us.

Jill replied with a smile and asked where she could change...

Published 
Written by fadcar94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors