Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother and lover 2

"I finally tasted mother's gorgeous butt"

6
1 Comment 1
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Mother and lover 2

 

We just laid there and cuddled for a little bit, not saying a word. She curled up to me. My hand was gently caressing the hot, soft, smooth flesh of those plump buns, hips, and legs. She started to caress my chest with her hand and sliding up and down my torso with her fingers, a soft gently feeling. "Baby, this was wrong, but, it felt so wonderful right!" she said.                                    "Mom, I don’t know about you, but right now I think I want to fuck your wonderful pussy some more!" I said, "What do you think about that?"                                               She moved and knelt between my legs, and wrapped her fingers tightly around my limp cock, sliding her fist to the root. Lowering her head, she thrust out her tongue, eagerly licking the tip of my prick. She teased me with her tongue, teased my balls, teased my shaft and teased my cock head. Then, she gradually let her lips slide onto my cock, inch after inch until she finally swamped my entire shaft with the wet warmth of her mouth. She started sucking the prick extremely hard. Her slurping sounds of cock sucking had become very loud, filling up the bedroom. Her fingers tightened on the root of my cock and feverishly started bobbing her head up and down, fucking her mouth with my prick. Then she furiously started jacking my prick as she sucked the tip, swirling and basting her tongue around the crown, lapping up. My cock started to grow back to life in mom's mouth. She stroked and sucked my cock back to full length. After about fifteen minutes, she pulled my slippery erect dick out of her mouth. My cock stood straight up and pointed at her.                                                                      She smiled. “Mmmmm…what a nice cock,” mom said, “I want to ride your big cock.”
She raised herself up quickly, opened her legs and straddled my lap, then lowered herself down at an agonizingly slow pace, rubbing my cock head against her cunt. Within seconds, she had taken my whole shaft all the way inside her vagina. She moaned lustfully and started riding my dick. She was really great and my cock needed nothing but her sweet, wet pussy.
She bent forward and put her hands onto my chest for support. My hands cupped over her breasts. As gently as possible I caressed them, tenderly stroking my fingertips over the end of her nipples, with my thumbs flicking her nipples into hard rigid tips to her big rounded breasts. Gently I pressed my fingertips together, softly pinching her nipples, and pulling them out as I moved my hand away from her body. I released them suddenly, allowing them to spring back to their natural position.                           She lifted her hips and moved backward a short distance, then gasped as she felt the tip of my cock slip out. She began to lower herself again on to my hard throbbing cock. She moved her hips round and round and I slowly slid into her hole. "Ooooooh yeah!" she cried, pushing herself right down so that my whole dick was wedged in her twat. I started making the upward movements with my dick, trying to get deeper and deeper into her pussy. She then began to rock up and down on my cock, gasping each time I hit bottom, and sighing as she felt the swollen head of my cock draw through her tight passage. She rode me slowly at first, with deep but gentle strokes. It was heaven. She was moaning more loudly and started riding me quite fast, then very fast and deep with each long thrust. I held her big hanging, swaying breasts as she eased up and down on my cock. I began moaning and tried not to climax. Mom looked down at me and smiled. She leaned over and kissed me deeply and passionately, her tongue exploring my mouth as her cunt massaged my shaft. She rode me gently for a while in this position. Suddenly mom’s cunt started shrinking and contracting as if trying to trap my dick inside, and she started thrashing like a fish in a net, as her orgasm overtook her.                             When her orgasm was over, she climbed off, and got on all fours, leaning forward on her forearms, with her full bottom in the air.

ZoeMur
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ZoeMur

I got on my knees behind her. The fullness and roundness of her buttocks surely was a fine sight to behold. I spread her cheeks to show off her anus. My cock throbbed at the sight of her wrinkled, puckered ring. I pushed my cock fully inside her vagina. She began to shove her ass back against my dick. I began shoving slowly back and forth into her pussy going to different depths. Clutching her hips, I over and over again banged the bottom of her pussy, making her scream with each push. I put my hands on her butt cheeks and pulled them wide apart, exposing the small, gray-pink puckered little orifice of her anus. My cock throbbed at the sight of her wrinkled, puckered ring. I pressed one finger slowly into her butt hole, gauging her reaction. After her first gasp of surprise, it was clear that her little butt was opening right up for me, matter of fact, she spread her legs even wider. She reached back spreading apart her buttocks as wide as she could. I began fucking her ass with my finger in unison with my cock inside her vagina, and she was squirming like crazy. She whined with need when I started to withdraw my finger slowly and I could tell how bad she wanted it. I leant forward and whisper into her ear: "Mom, I want to make love to your beautiful ass." "It’s yours, but be gentle," she replied. I lapped at her drooling slit, shoving my tongue deep into her wetness before my tongue began to travel up, until I was lapping at her little anal pucker. I got my mouth to her anus, and with my tongue drew an ‘O’ around it, all the while pressing firmly. I licked her tight little ass ring and sphincter. I slobbered all over her fleshy ass checks, and sucked on her ass.   I widened her hole slightly with my thumbs, and then eased my tongue inside, very, very slowly. She gasped when she felt my tongue probing her anus, and lurched forward as my tongue penetrated her tight ring, but she didn't stop me. I lapped her, stroking inside her ass with my tongue. Her ass squirmed in ecstasy as I fucked her sweet canal with my tongue. Her asshole was relaxed and when I withdrew my tongue it gapes open for a second. I rose and guided my cock into her hot cunt, and I was overwhelmed by the ease with which it entered her. My cock slopped in and out of her slippery cunt, and she moaned louder and louder as I humped her.  
I withdrew my cock and, grabbing hold of it, placed the wet tip against her anal ring, and pressed steadily, firmly, trying to poke my cock into her rectum. The head entered the muscled anus and I slid on gently, through her tight tunnel. My cock had no problem opening her sphincter and subsequently her rectum. She groaned as her asshole stretched and accommodated my invading cock as it slid slowly into the hot interior of her ass. Slowly the entire length slid into her rectum. Initially her body went taught, but as I held still in her, it relaxed. I stood with my cock buried to the hilt, then I slid back slowly until my cock-head met the sphincter, then I eased back in and fucked with tenderness. My mother writhed and groaned at my pounding. She moved backwards to meet my thrusts. "Your cock feels so good lover," she gasped out. Her breathing was ragged. I grabbed her generous wide hips firmly, ramming my cock in hard and fast, balls deep on every stroke, riding that big rounded ass. I pulled out again, slamming back in hard, and mom squealed. I began to plow into her sweet butt, her cheeks jiggling as I plunged my way deep inside of her. Pumping hard now, I spewed my way into her canal, and mom took it all. "More! More! Deeper! Deeper!" she shrieked, bucking back against my thrusts, insatiable, wanting every inch deep as I slammed it up her asshole. I loved the sight of her stretched sphincter wrapped around my cock. "Oh! That feels incredible!" she gasped, “I feel deliciously full of your cock”. Pulling her hips to me, I began to pump my semen into her bowels as she worked her muscles, clamping her anal ring around my prick as it shuttled in and out of her ass hole, massaging my length with her rectum walls. Her sphincter sucked me dry while her fingers gripped my quivering balls as I filled her full. We lay in each other's arms in a tight hug, and fell asleep.

Published 
Written by marcel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments