Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother and Son II: The Next 12 Months

"Old habits never die, 12 months on, I am up to my old tricks again."

22
6 Comments 6
5.2k Views 5.2k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Disclaimer: All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. 

The year 2002 finished well with Candice being born in November and Shaun (my husband) had no further overseas deployments in the army that year. Christmas came and went with Candice putting on weight and the centre of attention, followed by the New Year. Harrison (my son) commenced his final year at high school in February, 2003, in anticipation of going to university the following year to study mechanical engineering.

Life was idyllic with Shaun home again. I loved the attention and the sex that he provided and the security that came along with it. I knew I could never have sex with Harrison again, in both that it was wrong and also in fear of being caught out. I was the perfect mother and housewife, while Shaun spent many hours with Harrison. On weekends they played golf or tennis and also went fishing a lot together. They were very close to each other. Of a night time, Shaun helped Harrison with his schoolwork, in particular, his maths, physics and chemistry.

Life again changed in the blink of an eyelid, come June of 2003. There had been riots in East Timor and the ADF (Australian Defence Force) called on Shaun to relieve the Commanding Officer over there until things settled down. It was a peacekeeping mission. He was to fly out in two weeks time, early July. There was no set date given for Shaun to return and his stay was expected to be anywhere between 3-6 months.

Within a week of Shaun leaving, I was sexually frustrated and needed some sort of relief. I had two toys inside my drawer; a silicone rubber dildo about 10 inches long complete with a well shaped circumcised head and testicles, and a long Pyrex glass dildo with a bulbous head. I found the silicone one more relaxing and flexible, but the more rigid Pyrex dildo was harder and applied more force, giving me more intense orgasms.

On going to bed I would close my eyes and picture Shaun there beside me. Lying naked on my bed with head on pillow, I would slowly circle my nipples, dab my fingers in my mouth and apply some saliva to moisten them. I soon became aroused as my nipples protruded like thumbnails sticking out. Being a mother, I was full of milk and my nipples were sensitive. I would also push up my breasts and bend my head forward and lick around my areolae and nipples.

I would then slowly lower my hands, ever so gently rubbing down my chest, stomach and finish rubbing through my thick pubic hair. By this time, I am full aroused and feeling horny. I spread my legs and raise my knees and then teasingly rub my inner thighs, casually making contact with my pussy lips. My attention is then directed to my pussy where I open my lips with my left hand and slowly work my three middle fingers from my right hand across my clitoris. Beginning with a slow and larger circular motion, I gradually increase pace as the concentric circles get smaller and smaller; just concentrating on my love button.

Once a few drops of pussy juice ooze out and trickle through my bush down past my asshole and onto the bed sheets, I am then ready for the final phase of my erotic journey. By now I am as horny as hell and reach for my dildo which glides inside me smoothly. I impale the head of the dildo first, then push a little deeper each stroke until I reach full depth.

Once I am fully relaxed and my body is slightly numb and starting to tingle, I increase the pace, pounding the sides of my vagina. With my other hand, I rapidly finger and stroke my clitoris. My body fully numbs and the contractions come from within. Suddenly my body convulses violently as it is enwrapped in a shattering orgasm. After 15 or 20 spasms, my body slowly returns to normal, leaving me limp but fully satisfied. Soon I drift off into a deep sleep.

Over the past 12 months, Harry has grown another 3 centimetres and now stands a strapping 193cm or 6”- 4” tall. He has a very athletic build and is an excellent middle distance runner. At 17 years of age, he has lost that gawkiness of a younger body and he is filling out due to work in the gym. He still does not have a steady girlfriend, although he sometimes has Alice, a female classmate around to study with and do assignments. It is obvious he still masturbates as there are frequent cum stains on his bedding.

A month after Shaun had left, Harry started to change a bit, mood wise. He was obviously missing his father and no longer went fishing. He plays a round of golf every Saturday and his handicap is reducing all the time. Looking after Candice has taken all my time and I have not been able to give too much attention to Harry. He really needs to get out, rest up and get his mind off things.

It was now early August and the school holidays were due in another 5 weeks time, preceding his final exams. I thought it would be beneficial for both of us if we all headed up to the Gold Coast for a 2 week holiday. I spent some time researching the best places to stay which were in close proximity to the 3 theme parks on offer. Harry thought it was a great idea, and with his approval, I booked accommodation from a Saturday to the following Friday week, 13 nights in total.

Harry’s school finished up on a Thursday, but he never attended that day as all his classes had finished by that time. On the Thursday, we travelled by car to Sydney and we stayed at my brother’s and sister-in-law’s place for the night. It was great catching up with them again. We headed off after breakfast and headed for Ballina on the far north coast of NSW.

It was late afternoon and being school holidays, most of the accommodation in the town was already booked out. Ideally, twin single beds or a double and single would have sufficed, but all that remained was a single room with a double bed. They also had a cot for Candice to sleep in which was very handy. Being tired and not wanting to travel to the next town in hope of a room, I decided to take the room on offer with the double bed which also had a sofa that Harrison could sleep on.

After unloading the car, I drove to the shopping area and bought some Chinese take-away for dinner, some drinks and some chocolate. We headed back to the motel to eat our dinner while watching the news. I fed Candice, changed her nappy and put her down for a sleep. She would wake up in about 4 hrs time for her final feed of the day. Candice was a great baby who slept through the night and would awake around 6 am for her morning feed.

The motel room had in-house movies and I can vividly remember watching Gladiator starring Russell Crowe. That was one of Harry’s favourite movies. The movie finished around 10 pm and Harry went to the bathroom to have a shower and brush his teeth. By the time he was finished, Candice woke up for her feed. She was breast fed in her early months, but in recent months I had started to wean her off my breast due to sensitivity and fed her using a bottle with formula. I used the last of the formula through the day while travelling, so I had to use my faithful breast again.

Harry was lying on the bed wearing his jocks and a t-shirt as the nights were a little cool, still being winter here.. I wish I could have read his mind as I saw him watching me feed Candice. Around 10.45 pm, Candice was tired and dozing off. I put her down for the night and then went to shower before retiring for the night. Harry was sitting on my bed at the time.

The room did have a divan or sofa and I had intended Harry to sleep there for the night as I thought it was more appropriate to do that. On returning from the shower in my panties and top, he was completely out to it, and asleep on my bed. I figured he would not wake up until the morning, so I thought it was okay that we shared the bed together, just for that night.

I lay in bed that night pondering about the last 12 months or so; about Shaun’s last overseas assignment, about my relationship with Harry and about Candice. Unconsciously my fingers moved down towards my panties. I brushed over the material and could feel my pubic mound beneath. Applying a little more pressure, I could feel my clitoris stir from its hood; my body was coming to life.

Retracting my fingers, I then slid them beneath the elastic of my panties and I could feel my matted bush. The feeling was intensifying to the point I needed to remove my panties and touch myself uninhibited. Harry, sleeping beside me, was on his side facing away from me. I had to be careful not to awaken him.

In the silence of the night, I could hear the beating of my heart as my fingers entered my moist pussy. My labia were swelling as I started to finger myself. I gave out a brief gasp as I applied a little pressure onto my clit at the same time with the palm of my hand. Harry stirred and rolled over in bed beside me. Fearing I had woken him, I lay still for what seemed an eternity.

I was anxious; my heart was beating like a tom-tom on an Indian reservation. Ten minutes or more had passed and I was sure that Harry was back in deep sleep. I was unsatisfied, I had not yet reached the orgasm that I needed to send me into a deep sleep; I was sexually frustrated. Closing my eyes, I commenced my masturbation session from where I left off, seemingly aeons ago.

Suddenly, a voice rent the air like a thunderclap. “Mum, are you alright? Are you sick? You are making funny noises! What is happening?”

I nearly died when I heard those words. I was embarrassed and lost for words. I stammered out something like “It’s okay Harry. I am alright; I was just having trouble sleeping.”

“Are you sure you are alright mum? Is there anything I can get you?” replied Harry.

“There is nothing wrong Harry, now go back to sleep as we have to drive to the Gold Coast in the morning.”

Without warning and for whatever reason, Harry turned on the bedside lamp and pulled back the sheets to reveal my nakedness, my panties at the end of the bed, and a huge wet spot on the sheets.

Embarrassed as hell, I admitted to him I was getting myself off before going to sleep and that I was perfectly okay. Oblivious to my semi nakedness, I was there talking to Harry at around 11.30 pm that night on the bed.

“Mum, if you want to finish what you were doing before, don’t let me stop you. I know stopping half way through doing that makes you feel bad and frustrated. Can I help you in any way to help you feel good again?”

Harry was always a very considerate son to me. I wanted his help, but didn’t want intercourse. All the memories of a year ago flooded my mind; thinking of all the good times we had together when Shaun was in Afghanistan. We both knew when he returned we could never share those intimate times together ever again.

“If you like, I will lie on my stomach and you can give me a back massage while I lie on my cupped hands and cum to orgasm” I said.

“I got a real good idea mum but I am not going to do anything I shouldn’t. Put your head on the pillow and knees on the bed with your bum in the air; like when we used to do a doggy.”

I was rather bemused. What was Harry going to do? If he tried to enter me, I could quickly stop that, so I did as he asked.

“Spread your legs wide mum”

Still bemused, I willingly spread my legs revealing what I had for dinner that night. I felt something moist around my butt hole. Harry was licking all around my butt with his mouth and tongue.

VahioletQuen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VahioletQuen

Wow! I had never experienced anything like that in my lifetime. I had experienced anal sex with Shaun, but never anything like this. With a free hand I moved it up to my clitoris and started rubbing gently at first, then increasing the intensity.

Harry kept licking and kissing around my butt and pussy lips as I was rapidly approaching orgasm. With Harry’s saliva and my pussy juices, the sheets were getting quite wet. Moments later, I cum like I have never cum before. Contraction after contraction shuddered through my body until they slowly subsided. Weak in my legs, I collapsed onto the bed to gain any strength I had left.

“Harry, where did you learn to do that? That licking around my butt??

“I leant that from Alice who is in my class. She is the girl that sometimes comes around to study with me. She taught me about rimming and she loves it.”

“Mmmh, there doesn’t appear to be much studying done unless you have changed your studies to biology” I replied.

I had recovered a bit from that orgasmic session and lying on the bed beside Harry. I could see a huge bulge in his jocks and knew he had an erection that needed tender loving care. I pulled off his jocks revealing a most impressive hard on. Since last year, I believe his cock had grown about half an inch longer and was marginally thicker. His pubes were denser and he was developing into a real man. Although not as thick in girth as Shaun and about half an inch shorter in length, there was nothing wrong with Harry’s package.

I got Harry to lie on his back and proceeded to lick around his balls. His cock was rampant and standing like a sailing ship’s mast. I flicked my tongue around the circumcised head to make it glisten in the lamplight. The veins in his cock were becoming engorged with blood and standing out like a beacon. My first intention was to finish him off with a blowjob, but he deserved something special after what he did to me.

I stood up and straddled him to his amazement and I impaled myself on his cock. I contracted my vaginal muscles and soon he was spurting his hot cum deep inside me. Things were back to how they were 12 months ago. My resistance and self promises were shattered. We kissed like lovers, cuddled up together and fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The still of the early morning was shattered by Candice’s demand for her feed. I breast fed her on the bed with Harry still beside me. There was some early morning light straining to pierce through the curtains, but the sun was not yet up. An hour later we had breakfast at the motel before showering, dressing and packing our bags again. I signed out around 9.30 am on the Saturday morning and we arrived in Broadbeach on the Gold Coast just before noon.

The 3 bedroom apartment was fully self-contained and we had a wonderful view across the Pacific Ocean from the 8 th floor balcony. It was very luxurious and had all modern conveniences. The golden beaches were just across the road, a mere 100 metres away. In the afternoon we headed to nearby Surfer’s Paradise and did some shopping and looked around the area. On getting back to the apartment, Harry spent several hours doing study for his forthcoming HSC exams.

I was just a normal loving mother caring for a young baby. In the early evening we all went down to the swimming pool that belonged to the place we were staying. Harry and I went for a short dip in the pool while Candice was restrained nearby in her pusher. The water was cool but not cold. We all had dinner and Candice had her bottle of formula which I bought that afternoon.

Harry and I watched a couple of movies and talked. We talked about what happened the previous night and I learnt a little more about Alice. I have done a lot of things experimenting with sex over the years, but nothing ever like last night. I suggested to Harry that he could share my bed again if he liked while on holidays. Needless to say, Harry was agreeable which pleased me no end. Whether I was being selfish or it was just two people helping each other out, I do not know. I waited until 10.30 and gave Candice her last bottle to see her through the night.

Harry went to the shower first as I put her to bed for the night. I went in the bathroom shortly afterwards which had a double shower and was very large. I disrobed and entered the shower with Harry. Like a perfect gentleman, he washed and soaped my back for me. I reciprocated by washing his and I also washed his cock and balls. His already half erection was now rock hard and pointing vertically up. We embraced...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by TraceyAmes
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments