Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother knows best.

5
2 Comments 2
5.8k Views 5.8k
4.9k words 4.9k words
“Valerie Carson, you come here right now.”

Valerie could feel the desperation rising up inside her. She wasn’t a kid anymore but her mom didn’t seem to realize that or maybe she did but she just didn’t care or maybe she just knew there wasn’t anything that Valerie could do about it and really, that was the truth, wasn’t it? She’d graduated from high school and she’d found herself a job and she’d moved out of her mom’s house just like you were supposed to do when you were all grown up and you weren’t a kid anymore.

Yeah, she’d done all that. The only problem was she hadn’t been able to make it on her own and in the end, she’d had to move back in with her mom and it pained her so to do so, not because she didn’t love her mother, she really did. It was just that she’d wanted to show her mom. She’d wanted to show her mom that she could make it on her own and now here she was, moving back home again and the worst part about it seemed to be that now that she was back home again, it seemed as if her mom seemed to think that she was once more free to run her life.

“What is it, mom?”

“Don’t take that tone with me, young lady.”

Valerie just glared at her mom. What the heck was her mom talking about. Heck, she was treating her like she was still a little girl. She wasn’t a little girl. She was an adult.

“If I’ve told you once, I’ve told you a million times. I don’t like being called Mom. It’s so ... so ordinary. It lacks respect.”

Great. So they were on that kick again, the redhead thought, but fine. If that was the way her mom wanted it, then fine, but as far as she was concerned, her mom was still just mom.

“Valerie, come here.”

Yes, she was an adult but this was still her mom’s house. Valerie didn’t really think her mom would kick her out of the house but she also didn’t want to have to put that to a test either so in the end, she came over to wear her mom was standing.

“You look hot,” her mom said.

Well yeah. Of course she was hot but then who wouldn't’t be. It was nearly a hundred degrees out there.

“Come here and sit in front of the fan.”

What! No, this was stupid.

“Valerie,” her mom said. “I told you. Go ahead and sit in front of the fan. Do it. Remember, mother knows best.”

Valerie sighed.

What the hell could she do. She sat in front of the fan. This was so dumb but at least the fan wasn’t moving. the last thing she needed was for the fan to be blowing hot air in her face.

But then her mom switched it on.“Mom,” Valerie protested.

“Just look at the fan,” her mom told her.

This was silly, Valerie told herself and yet ... she looked at the blades of the fan and now that she was looking, it seemed almost as if they were sparkling. She hadn’t noticed it at first. She hadn’t noticed it when the fan wasn’t spinning but now ...

“That’s it,” she heard her mother coo from somewhere off behind her. “Just look at the fan and feel how cool it makes you.”

She was looking at the fan and now that she was looking at the fan, she could feel the wind in her face and it was cool. She liked feeling the wind in her face.

“So cool,” her mother said. “So relaxing.”

It certainly was that. It was very relaxing.

“You don’t want to look away, do you?”

Of course, she didn’t. She loved sitting here in front of her mother’s fan. It was so very relaxing.

That was odd, Valerie thought. She’d fallen asleep. The last thing she remembered, she’d been sitting in front of her mother’s fan trying to cool off. It was so very hot there inside Mother’s house and there was just something about Mother’s fan that was so very relaxing.

So she must have fallen asleep in front of the fan.Only if that was the case, then why was she here on the couch and why was she wearing ... well, these clothes.Or maybe not wearing would have been better because all she had on was a pair of panties and a tight, little T-shirt and she certainly wasn’t used to sitting around the house dressed like that.Why not, she asked herself and she realized she didn’t have an answer for that. It was strange, she thought. She certainly seemed to think there was something wrong with the way she was dressed and yet for the life of her, she couldn't’t imagine what that was.

Mother came into the room. “There you are,” her mother said. “You know we can’t sleep all day.”

“Sorry about that,” Valerie mumbled.

Her mother just laughed. “Nothing to be sorry about, my dear. I know a girl like you needs her rest but I think there’s something you can help me with.”

Her mother needed her help. Why of course. She couldn't’t wait to help her mother. “What can I help you with, Mother?”

“Come into the bedroom, my dear, and I’ll show you.”

Valerie followed her mother into her mother’s bedroom. “What can I do for you?” she asked again.

“Well the first thing you can do for me is take off that t-shirt.”

There was a part of her deep down inside her that was wondering why she should do that but it was such a small and insignificant part compared to the part of her that said that she do it if for no other reason than this was what Mother wanted and if this was what Mother wanted, then of course this was what she wanted, too, so Valerie took off her t-shirt.

“Oh, my dear. You breasts.”

“What about them?” Valerie asked worriedly.

“They’re so small and firm.”

“Is that a good thing?”

“I certainly think so but then go ahead and take a look at my breasts and you can judge for yourself.”

What? No wait, and yet her mother was taking off her top and Valerie couldn't’t help but watch and then there was her mother, taking off her bra and oh my God ...

“Mother,” she gasped.

“Your breasts.”

“What about them?”

“They’re ... they’re beautiful.”

“What? You really think so?”

What did her mother mean by that? Of course, she thought so. Her mother’s breasts were bigger than her own breasts and they hung down a little more and the nipples ... Mmm, the nipples were bigger and fatter than her own ... her mother’s breasts were perfect and she knew she needed to tell her mother exactly that.

“Mother,” she said, “your breasts are perfect.”

“I’m so glad to hear you say that because sometimes you kids these days, sometimes you have the strangest tastes.”

“Mother!”

“Well you do.”

Well maybe, Valerie allowed, but still. Now that she was looking at her mother’s breasts, she realized there was something she just had to do. “Mother?”

“Yes, dear.”

“Can I, um, can I do something?”

“What would you like to do?”

“Can I suck on your breasts?”

“Are you sure you want to?”

It was weird, Valerie thought because it was almost as if her mother was enjoying some sort of private inside joke and for the life of her, Valerie couldn't’t tell just what the heck that joke was. On the other hand, her mother had asked her a question and there was little doubt what the answer to that was.

“Of course I want to,” she gushed.

“Well then, far be it for a mother to keep her child from having what her child wants. You most definitely can suck on my breasts.”

Valerie could feel herself getting hotter and hotter as the prospect of getting what she wanted got her closer and closer to what she wanted. She led her mother to the bed and then she was pushing her mother onto the bed and then she was crawling up onto the bed and she was sliding in between her mother’s legs and she was nestling up against her mother’s body.

Hotter and hotter she was getting.

She was right there. She slipped her mouth down and then she was sliding her tongue out and Valerie , she was licking at her mother’s breasts.

Her mother stroked her hair even as her tongue licked and Valerie found she liked that. In fact, she liked it a lot.

“Oh my dear,” her mother purred, “you don’t know how long it’s been since I’ve wanted you to do that but it was certainly worth the wait.”

Valerie was elated. Her mother liked it. Her mother liked what she was doing with her tongue and she was glad. She knew that what she wanted to do more than anything else in this world was to please her mother.

“That’s it. You know what you want, just suck on my breasts like a good, little girl.”

She was a good, little girl and it had been such a long time since she’d done this but it was clear that Mother liked it and that was all that Valerie had to know.

It was the next day and Valerie was still embarrassed about what she and her mom had done the day before. It was so weird and yet.

And yet what? She’d shown her mom her breasts and then her mom had done the same and then this was where it had gotten even weirder. She’d licked her mom’s breasts and then she’d sucked on her mom’s tits.

She’d done a lot of that and later on, when her mom had suggested that they press their breasts together, she’d done that, too, and then they’d kissed.

No, no, too weird, the redhead told herself. In fact if shit like that was going to happen, then maybe she’d have no choice but to move out of her mom’s place even if she had no place else to go but she didn’t want to think about that right now. Her friend, Sara, had called, and a bunch of them were going out to the lake and she wanted to know if Valerie wanted to go and as far as Valerie was concerned, that was just the sort of distraction that was tailor made to take her mind off what her and her mom had done.

But her mom caught up with her before Valerie could leave the house. “Where are you going?” she asked.

Valerie sighed in exasperation. “I’m going out with my friends, mom.”

“I thought maybe you might want to stay here with me.”

“You don’t own me, mom. I have a life outside of this house.”

“I never said you didn’t, but honey, I’d like you to do me a favor.”

“What?” Valerie asked warily. She had no idea what the favor was but she had an idea that she wasn’t going to like it.

“You seem to be getting a bit overheated, dear. I’d just like for you to come here and sit in front of this fan.”

“Why?”

“Just humor me, dear. I don’t want you going out and getting overheated so if you cool off first, that will be better.”

“And then I can go out?” Valerie asked.

“Of course. No one’s forcing you to stay here. You can come and go as you please.”

It seemed like a stupid request but really, what was the harm in humoring her mom. She’d go and sit where her mom wanted to sit and then after that, she’d go out and hang with her friends. Valerie pointed at a chair in front of a fan.

“Where do you want me?” she asked. “You want me here?”

“That’s right, dear. Right there would be fine.”

Valerie couldn't’t help but feel as if she were doing something stupid but really, she was just humoring her mom so she’d sit down in the chair and then she’d go out and have some fun with her friends.

The first thing her mom did was switch on the fan and Valerie winced just a little. This was so stupid, she told herself. Sure, the fan was cool but having it blast her in the face, that was just so ... so ... so something.

“What’s the matter?” her mom asked. “Don’t you like this?”

The answer should have been no, Valerie told herself and why should she like it, having all that stupid air blowing in her face and yet even as she told herself that, she found herself staring at the blades of the fan as they went round and round and round and they seemed to almost shimmer and suddenly, it seemed as if all she really wanted to do was to watch those blades go round and round and round.

“You didn’t really want to go out now, did you?”

No, Valerie agreed. Mother was right. Mother was always right. She didn’t really want to go out.

“You want to stay at home here with your mother.”

That was exactly what she wanted. She wanted to stay at home here with her mother.

“You do want to stay here with me, don’t you?”

It was so obvious, Valerie thought. Of course she wanted to be where she was. “I want to be here with you,” she said.

Her mother smiled. “I kind of thought that might be the case,” she said.

“I kind of thought you might want to stay here with me but you just didn’t know how to say it but dear, you know you can tell me anything.”

It was so silly of her, Valerie thought.

dulce_price
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dulce_price

She should have known better. She should have known she could tell her mom anything.“I’ll bet you’d like to eat my pussy,” her mother said.

“Mmm yeah,” Valerie moaned.

“And knowing you, my dear, I’ll bet we both know what you want. I’ll bet you can’t wait to have me slip my tongue inside your pussy.”

Mmm yeah, Valerie thought. That was exactly what she wanted.

Her mother switched off the fan. “Are you feeling better now, Honey?”

“Yeah I am.”

“I’ll bet you can’t wait to go hang out with your friends.”

“Actually, Mother, I was thinking that maybe you and I could spend some time together instead.”

“Are you sure?”

“Of course I’m sure, Mother. I love spending time with you. In fact, there’s no place else that I’d rather be but Mother, I was wondering if I could ask a favor of you.”

“A favor? What is it?”

“Well I hope you don’t get mad when I tell you this but you’ve always taken such good care of me that I feel like I need to return the favor.”

“Nonsense, my dear. I was just doing my job.”

“But I want to,” her daughter said quickly. “I want to return the favor.”

“What do you want to do?”

“Like I said, I hope you won’t get mad bout this but Mother, I really want to eat your pussy.”

“Valerie!”

“Please Mother,” Valerie said quickly. “Don’t get mad.”

“Oh, Honey, I’m not mad. I’m just surprised but Honey, if I’m going to do that, maybe you could let me do something for you as well. If I’m going to let you eat my pussy, then maybe you’d let me eat yours, too.”

Valerie couldn't’t help but tremble in anticipation. Could it be, she wondered? Did her mother really want to eat her pussy?

She decided for the moment that she wasn’t going to ask herself that but it seemed as if she’d always wanted to eat her mother’s pussy and now here was her mother saying that she wanted to do the same for her. Did it get any better than that?

“Let’s go into the bedroom,” her mother said.

Yes, let’s the daughter thought as she followed her mother into the other room. “Now let’s get you out of this,” her mother said as she pulled on the strings of Valerie’s bikini and suddenly, the bikini top was coming free on her body. It was funny, she thought. She’d actually wanted to go out with her friends but this was just so much better and besides, being dressed in her bikini just meant that her mother had that much more access to her body and really, did it get any better than that?

And then her mother pulled at another string and now her bottoms were coming loose, too.

“Oh, Honey.”

“What?”

“I didn’t know you shaved.”

“More of a trim actually,” the daughter said worriedly. “Why? Don’t you like it?”

“I love it. As a matter of a fact, I’ve got something like it myself. Would you like to see?”

Would she? Of course the answer was yes. Valerie couldn't’t believe her good luck. Her mother was going to show her pussy. Did it get any better than that? Valerie certainly didn’t think so and then suddenly, there was her mother, taking off her jeans and pulling down her panties.

“Wow,” Valerie gushed.

Her mother seemed amused as if she was laughing at some unknown joke. “Do you like it, Honey?” she asked.

“Like it,” Valerie gushed.

“I don’t just like it. I love it but you know, now that I’m seeing it here like this, you know there’s something I want to do.”

“And what might that be?” her mother asked.

“Well we are here in your bedroom, Mother, and I was just thinking, if you’d lie down on your bed, I was thinking maybe I could show you.”

The older woman was smirking now as she laid down on her bed. “You know, I’m sure I have...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by FamilyTaboo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments