Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother Knows Best Chapter Five

"The two teenagers get their next lesson"

22
8 Comments 8
9.3k Views 9.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Jean watched the teenage girl licking her hand. The hand that minutes before had been wrist deep inside her now satisfied cunt. Although her own sexual appetite was, for the moment, placated, she could see by the state of her son Rory's raging hard on that his was far from it. She also knew as soon as the two teenagers started to fuck she would be getting aroused again.

“Time for that cock of yours to find its way into a pussy other than mine. So, Becky, how about you slide a condom over that twitching monster!”

Becky smiled at Jean and said, “First time for everything, let's see how I do. Come here sexy boy, and bring that cock with you!”

Rory grinned and rolling onto his back slowly stroked his hard cock as Jean handed Becky a foil wrapped condom. “Give him a good lick and suck first. Get him on the boil, but keep his spunk in his balls. He needs to be deep in your tight fresh virgin cunt before he fills that cum catcher you are going to stretch over his cock.”

Fresh from her cunt licking and fisting adventure Becky was only too happy for more sex action. Although she was technically a virgin, she was only a cock virgin. She had many times pushed one of her mother's large dildos inside her young body, but the feeling of a thrusting living rod of male fuck meat was going to be a new experience.

Jean watched on as the teenage girl ripped open the first condom sachet of many she would open and take out the slippery rubber cock cover.

“Roll it down his cock, babe. Smooth it in place and soon you will feel it in you. It is going to feel so good,” Jean said as she gently stroked her own clit.

Becky held the condom in one hand as she leaned forward, gently licking and sucking Rory's cock taking him to the edge of no return before she stopped.

Rory let out a groan as Becky’s slim fingers rolled the first condom he had ever worn in place. He had been used to fucking his mother barebacked so this would be yet another new feeling for him.

“Lay on your back Rory, let Becky ride that fuck stick of yours. Better for her to control the first fuck, she needs to feed her cunt with cock inch by inch. She will be able to take it all but needs to take it slow,” Jean said gently fingering her own cunt with one hand and tweaking a nipple with the other.

Becky took her time fitting the condom, enjoying every movement, and every groan from Rory. Smiling at Jean she lifted a slim leg over the prone male torso and positioned her willing pussy above the hard cock.

Rory looked first at the fresh teenager hovering above him enjoying seeing her pert tits, with their hard pink nipples, her flat belly, and downy covered cunt. Then, looking sideways he saw his mother stroking her more mature cunt, and fondling her fuller, but still well-shaped breasts.

Becky had slid fingers and dildos into her cunt many times, but nothing prepared her for the feel of a hard warm cock sliding inch by inch into her trembling body.

Jean was mesmerised at the sight of her son's condom covered cock disappearing inside the swollen lips of the fresh teenage cunt for the first time. She knew she needed satisfaction of her own and drew her large, thick dildo from the bedside table drawer. As Rory's cock sank deeper and deeper into Becky, she slid the fake cock into her own sex slit.

Rory had wondered if Becky's cunt would feel different from his mothers. Surprisingly, in spite of the age difference, and the times they had been fucked, they felt the same. The thrill he felt was from knowing he was the first to fill the bouncing teenager on top of him.

“Ride me Becks! Milk my cock, want to spunk up you,” Rory grunted as the tight slippery cunt slid up and down his rigid fuck meat.

“Don't shoot your load too quick son, we have other treats in store,” his mother said. “Fuck him slow Becky. I need to cum as well.”

Becky watched as Jean swung herself over her son's face and lowered her cunt onto his mouth. Then reaching forward fondled her young tits. Becky returned the compliment by doing the same to her.

For Rory, the taste of his mother's wet cunt and Becky's gripping cunt muscles was proving too much and he knew his balls would soon be emptying their contents into the condom.

Jean was consumed with lust as she felt her son’s tongue licking inside cunt and ground her clit into his chin. “Eat me, Rory! Suck my cunt juices out. Fuck him, Becky. Oh fuck kids, let it go, we need to cum together!

Becky looked at the lust flushed face of the older woman as she masturbated herself on her son's face and that was enough to start her own orgasm.

When they came, the three fornicators’ orgasms exploded at the same time. The room reverberated with the gasps, groans and female screams as Becky felt the condom expand inside her with Rory's spunk. And he felt his mother’s final jets of juice pour into his mouth.

“It is rest time kids so lay back and recover. There is one more act to play out today, and we all need to recover. I will find us a nice juicy porn video to watch and get us in the mood for what I have in mind,” Jean swung herself clear of her son's heaving body and turned on the wall mounted TV.

~~~~~~~~~~

While the two teenagers lay side by side engrossed in a long video of a mixed age orgy Jean went to find a box she kept in the spare bedroom, a box she had not opened for some time, one that held items she and her female roommate had used during their time at university.

“Hello old friend,” she murmured quietly as she removed the double ended strap-on dildo from its box and lovingly ran her hand over the realistically veined shaft.

“How is that cock of yours, Rory? Is it ready for a little more action?” she said as she came back into the bedroom.

Becky looked up and laughed, “I think so. It seems to be taking an interest in what you have in your hand.”

Jean smiled as she watched Becky run a finger up and down the hard, twisting shaft and then bend across and kiss the tip.

“Good, because it's time for something a little different. This is for you Becky, and you are going to love it.”

“Wow, mum! Where did you get that?” Rory pointed at the dildo in his mother’s hand.

EmiilieEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmiilieEvans

“That, son, is a blast from the past. Got a lot of use in my lesbian days and now time for it to have another outing, Becky is going to experience the joys of a little girl on girl romp, with some male participation from you. Now let me turn into a ladyboy and get started.”

The teenagers watched open mouthed as Jean took one half of the double-headed fake cock on her mouth and coated it with saliva. Then slowly so they could see every movement she held open her cunt lips and slid it deep inside herself.

Becky could feel her own pussy start to tingle as she watched the mature woman fix the straps in place and the other half of the dildo stand out straight in front of her body.

“Fuck mum, that looks so sexy.”

“It’s supposed to, now you can watch it slid into that cunt you just fucked, and don't worry you are not going to get left out but you will need this,” Jean said, throwing him a tube of lubricant. “All will become clear,” she said, seeing the puzzled look on her son's face.

Jean lay back on the bed and stroked the seven inches of rubber cock protruding from her cunt. “Grease me up, son, lube my cock, as I want it to slide nicely inside Becky's sweet tight pussy.”

It felt strange to Rory as he rubbed lube over his mother's fake cock. Yes, like most young men he had in the past, rubbed another boy's cock, but it had never been as sexually exciting as this was.

“Come on babe, lower that sweet cunt on me, same as you did with Rory, feel my cock in you,” Jean said taking hold of Becky's hand.

Cautiously the young girl lowered herself onto the older woman's body, and inch by inch fed the hard cock into her tight cunt.

Jean reached up and pulled the gasping girl closer until their tits squashed into each other, and started to rhythmically thrust her hips up and down as she began to fuck her.

“Rory, lube up her arsehole, and your cock. No condom this time. This time you get to fuck her little hole and we will double plug her. She can cum, but I don't want you to yet as I have other plans for you.

Becky trembled as she felt the cold lube covered fingers work into her virgin arsehole. Even though it felt great, nothing was preparing her for the feel of Rory's hard cock invading her body.

Inch by inch he slid inside her tight arse, made even tighter by his mother's cock, which was only separated by the thin membrane between her two holes.

Rory was amazed at how well he was controlling his need to cum as the two females under him came closer and closer to their climaxes.

Jean could sense Becky’s orgasm starting and allowed her own to build in sympathy. Tits pressing, and hands gripping each other it seemed only natural for their lips to touch, mouths to open, and tongues fucking each other's mouths.

As the women reached the zenith of their sexual satisfaction Rory bit his lip in an effort to obey his mother and not cum, and by some miracle achieved it.

“One more variation, kids. Rory, you pull out slowly so Becky can slide off and get up on all fours. It is time for Rory to have his way with you.

Becky giggled and knelt on the bed. Jean laughed at the eager way the teenager wriggled her firm little butt as if inviting Rory's cock.

“Go on son; slide that glorious cock in that tight arsehole again. Remember, arsehole if you have no condom but no cunt, apart from mine that is,” Jean said and couldn't resist reaching over to give the hard young cock a quick stroke.

“Fuck my arse, Rory, give it to me, make me cum again, fill me with hot spunk,” Becky yelled as she felt the tip of his cock press against the little-puckered hole.

Rory pressed forward, and even with his lubed cock, it was still tight even after being fucked once. Jean noticed, and remembered her early anal experiences, “Relax, Becky, just ease your muscles, soon be deep in you.”

Becky looked over at Rory's mother and saw she was still wearing the strap-on and was rubbing her hand up and down the shaft exactly as if she were a man wanking himself.

As Becky relaxed, Rory slid the head of his cock past her sphincter and groaned in pleasure as her ring closed over the bell end.

“More, lover, push it in further, need it all in deep, fuck my arse, make me cum!” Becky gasped.

Rory slid his cock in and out, a little deeper each time until he was ball-deep in her tight arsehole.

“Oh fuck, mum, yes!” He grunted as Jean, who had quietly moved up behind him, pushed a lubed finger into his arse.

“That, son, is just the starter. Now for the main course!” And before Rory had a chance to realise what was happening, seven inches of fake cock slid inside his unfucked rectum.

Jean loved to be fucked, but she also loved to fuck. In the past, she had driven this cock into female cunts and arseholes but never into a male, and for it to be her own son only added to the enjoyable perversion.

“Cum you arse fucker, pump that young bitch full of spunk. Make her cum as you fill her with hot creamy spunk. Oh fuck, Rory... I'm cumming! You are making your mother cum!” Jean screamed as her half of the fake cock drove hard into her pulsing cunt.

This was too much for the grunting, panting youth, and jets of hot spunk flew from his throbbing cock deep into the arse of the screaming girl kneeling before him.

As she felt the hot fluid flood her body Becky's climax tore through her trembling body and her hands gripped the bedclothes as if her life depended on it.

For several minutes the three fuck lovers remained locked together until Rory's cock softened and Jean slid the dildo from his body. As his cock pulled free of her arse, Becky's knees gave way and she slid down onto the bed.

Jean sat back on her heels and smiled at the two teenagers, and licked the half of the dildo that had been in her now satisfied pussy.

“And that, kids, was the lesson I wanted to teach you. Now lets all shower and join the outside world. Becky, I will always be here for you, if you want some girl on girl time or another threesome. And Rory you can fuck me anytime, I will be needing that cock of yours often. And always remember, mother, knows best.”

 

 

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments