Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother Knows Best Chapter Two

"Rory gets to fuck his mother."

33
12 Comments 12
13.4k Views 13.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

After Jean and her son Rory had talked over the embarrassment of their masturbation encounter, Jean knew this was only the start of an exciting period in both their lives.

She knew that in common with most boys his age, not only would he shoot his load too soon, he would, without guidance, leave his partner unfulfilled and frustrated. Jean was determined this was not going to be the case with her son.

“Let's take care of that hard cock first shall we? Then you can pleasure me in ways all girls will like, and only then will that cock of yours find its home between my legs. It will be well worth waiting for, I can tell you that.”

Jean doubted Rory had ever made a girl cum hard, and she had never had to teach anyone to do it. It was going to be exciting.

“I see by that tent in your boxers, we need to relieve some pressure before you start on me. Lie back and enjoy.” Jean smiled at her son as she slid down the covering garment

For the second time she saw his erect cock, and this time was able to study it more closely. For a seventeen-year-old it was impressive. She doubted it would lengthen any more but may thicken out a little. Even as it was, it was bigger than any that had been inside her forty-year-old pussy, and she was looking forward to it. The fact it was taboo only enhanced the feelings.

“Mum is going to make you cum so hard, and so slowly, you just lie back and watch me.” Jean stood at the foot of the bed and slid her robe from her desirable body.

Just the sight of her firm breasts, flat belly, and trimmed pussy was enough to make Rory's hand reach for his cock.

“That will be enough of that, young man. That cock is my property until I say different,” Jean chuckled and batted his hand away from the twitching shaft as she lowered herself between his open legs.

The closest Rory had ever come to oral sex was when a female classmate had wanked him and briefly licked his cock head. The sight of his mother's mouth open, and moving towards his cock made all the porn videos he had seen pale into insignificance.

Jean knew how to play the anticipation game, and gently holding the hard cock shaft between thumb and forefinger allowed her hot breath to waft across the plum head. As Rory's body shook she ran a wet tongue the length of the shaft and ran it around the underside of the dome.

Never had Rory known just a soft, gentle touch of fingers and tongue could have such an effect. Already he could feel the spunk building in his balls.

So could Jean, and holding the shaft still moved her tongue to lick his balls. As she listened to his breathing steady down, she moved up to his cock again. This time taking the head into her mouth and using gentle suction, she slowly milked it.

Every time Rory was sure he was about to cum, his mother backed off slightly. Like climbing the stairs of sensation, each time she sucked again, he came closer and closer.

Jean tasted the familiar salty tang of precum and knew the time was close when there would be no holding back. So she coupled the sucking with long strokes of her skilled fingers on his hard cock shaft and waited for the inevitable jets of hot spunk in her mouth.

“Oh God, mum! I'm going to cum,” Rory groaned, and with a loud cry shot his load in Jean's warm, willing mouth.

Although she was ready for it, Jean had underestimated the recovery of her young son. She found herself gagging as several strings of fresh spunk filled her mouth and poured down her throat.

“Oh mum, you are the best! I never knew it would be that good,” Rory gasped as his cock slowly wilted and slipped from his mother's mouth.

“That, my angel, was just the beginning, When that wonderful cock is hard again, it will be time for it to slide inside me. Your first real fuck will be with your mother. But first, since I brought you off with my mouth and fingers, it is your turn to do the same to me.”

Jean lifted herself off her panting son and walked to the door, turned and said. “My bedroom, for my pleasure.”

Rory watched his beautiful mother walk naked to her room, and getting up from his bed, followed her. Even though he had just had the most powerful climax of his life, his cock was still half hard and his enthusiasm for more sex was as strong as ever.

As Jean lay on her bed Rory almost leapt towards her.

“Slow down young man, this is a lesson in seduction, not a wham bam, thank you ma'am session,” she laughed.

She knew full well, most teenagers couldn't find a clitoris with a roadmap, and their idea of sex was to get your cock in and cum. She was determined to make her son a fantastic lover, and if she got to cum a lot in the making of him one, so much the better.

Erica_With_Love
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Erica_With_Love

“Kneel between my legs babe, and just watch,” Jean said softly as she held her pussy lips open for Rory to see. “I know you men want to get up in there, but for us women, the sensitive spot is higher up. See the little nub, like a small cock above my cunt? Well, that's my clit and the place for your tongue to be. If you lick and suck it, like I did your cock, you will make your mum cum. Your fingers can do the fucking, in and out nice and slow, two or three of them are perfect.”

Rory wanted to give his mother as much pleasure as she had given him and lay down between her open legs. Tentatively, he touched the small female cock with his tongue and was greeted with a soft gasp from his mother. Encouraged by her response, he started to lap at the hardening nub and ran his fingers along the gap between her cunt lips.

“Oh God, Rory! Finger fuck me, my lover, I need it so much,” Jean groaned.

Her body had remained untouched by anyone, apart from herself, since her husband had passed away a year ago. She had had offers, but it had been too soon. Now with the person she loved most in the world, it seemed so right. Society may disagree, but she knew this was right.

All this was new to Rory. Yes, he had groped a few girls’ cunts, but to lick and finger this wet, willing one was in a different league. He knew that before long his now hard cock would be buried deep within the beautiful woman who was writhing on his tongue and fingers.

As her climax drew closer, Jean allowed herself to be totally absorbed by the warm tongue and probing fingers. Her son was proving to be a quick learner and was going to become a superb oral lover. She knew many young girls would grow to appreciate the lessons she was teaching him. Just the thought of young, naked females being fucked and sucked by her son was enough to push her over the top.

Rory was taken by surprise when his mother's orgasm hit. The pouring of sticky cunt juice over his fingers and face. The clamping of her legs around his shoulders, and most of all the loud cries and obscenities she uttered.

“Fuck me, finger me, you mother-fucking cunt sucker, make me your slut, use my cunt. Oh fuck, more, I want more, make me cum!” Jean was lost in a world of lust, nothing mattered now, only the climax.

As the last remnants of her orgasm died away, she looked down at the smiling face of her son, glistening with her cunt juice as he looked up at her.

“Come here my lover, come and kiss me. Not as a mum, but as a lover,” Jean said, holding her arms open for him.

Rory had deep kissed several girls before, but the taste of his mother's mouth, her probing tongue, and the mixture of her saliva and the remnants of her cunt juice in his mouth was another first, and so enjoyable.

Jean felt his hard cock pressing against her belly and reached down. Her fingers closed around the now familiar organ and gently moved it between her pussy lips.

“Time to fill me, sweetheart; time to fill your mother with your sweet spunk. Take me, give me your cock,” Jean whispered as Rory clamped his mouth to her neck and pushed forward.

Another new experience for him. He could hardly believe that him spying on his mother masturbating would, only a few hours later, result in the loss of his virginity. He knew he could have no better teacher.

“Ride me, babe, ride me hard and slow, make me cum again, fill me with that beautiful spunk. You have wanked off on my body, filled my mouth. Now fill my cunt, cum up me, sweetheart, make your mum cum.”

Jean knew just talking like that would make Rory empty his balls for the third time today. She also knew another climax was building in her own body.

All too soon, Rory felt his spunk rising. The massaging of his mother's cunt muscles and her sex talk was proving to be too much for him to back away and seconds later, hot jets of his seed spurted from his cock and filled her.

Jean felt the familiar feeling of jetting spunk inside her, and grinding her clit against his belly had her third orgasm of the day.

For a full five minutes, Rory lay on top of his mother as their lust subsided. 'Was this the only time she would let this happen, or was it the start of his journey to manhood?' Rory wondered to himself.

His question was answered as Jean rolled him off her and they lay side by side. “That was your first lesson. There are other lessons I can teach you if you want more.”

“Oh yes, mum, you are the only woman I want, I will always want you, you are the best”

Jean smiled at her young son, “There will and must be others, baby. I will teach you so much more. Just remember, tomorrow is another day, and mother knows best.”

Published 
Written by malc72
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments