Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother's Helping Hand

"A young man learns to enjoy the view from his bedroom window in more ways than one."

52
8 Comments 8
20.2k Views 20.2k
4.8k words 4.8k words

Mother’s Helping Hand

By Reeb

 

My story takes place the summer of my 17 th birthday, just before my senior year in high school. I was fast becoming a young man as I was an athlete in high school. I was on the football team, basketball team and ran track every spring. I stood about 6 feet tall, weighed about 185 pounds, brown hair, blue-green eyes and from all the weight lifting, I guess you could say I was built quite well as the ladies, young and old seemed to always be staring at me lately all the time.

 

My family was a normal family except that my father was a very intelligent man and he made a lot of money. We had a huge house with a four car garage, in-ground swimming pool, in-house gym and a home entertainment room. The only real set back was that my father was never home. His business required he travel all over the world so he would be gone several months at a time.

 

My mother, Denise, was a young 38 years old and still very attractive but she was well, just mom. She was about 5 feet 6 inches tall, dark jet black hair and she had a very dark complexion as she was of Italian decent. Her eyes were very dark and penetrating. Mom’s facial features were very pretty as she kind of looked like Eva Longoria, the actress, only I think mom was prettier.

 

Until this summer, I had never thought of my mother in a sexual way, that was until I spied her out by the pool in a very skimpy little bikini one afternoon. She didn’t think I was home as she was sun bathing out by the pool. You see, my bedroom window on the second floor of our house has a perfect view, over looking the pool.

 

One afternoon mom was lying out by the pool in a rather small purple bikini. Her deep dark tan accented her features exquisitely. As I stood at the corner of my bedroom window, I watched my mother closely as she enjoyed the hot sun cascading over her mature sexy body. With mother lying on her back, my gaze traveled up her long sexy legs, smooth dark tanned thighs to the bulging pussy mound covered by the skimpy purple bikini material.

 

Upward my gaze passed across her firm tight abs to her huge mounds of bikini covered breast flesh. Mom’s tits were simply magnificent, large and firm looking with nipples that were always poking through her attire. This rather small bikini left very little to one’s imagination as the small purple triangles covered just a bit more than her sexy nipples. I had once checked out one of her bras and she was a full and sweet 35C cup.

 

While I was taking in all my mother’s sexy figure, my 8 inch thick cock stone hard in my shorts, suddenly the real obsession of my young sexual fantasies came bouncing up the stairs and down the hall to her bedroom. My lovely 16 year old sister Allison and her friends were the prime subjects of all my teenage masturbation sessions.

 

Allison was the splitting image of my mother except her young teenage body was still developing into that of a very sexy young woman. My sister had such a sexy lithe body which was filling out in all the right places. Allison also had jet black hair but she had my eyes, like our father, a very sexy blue-green color that was perfectly accented by her dark raven black hair.

 

This summer was turning out to be the best summer ever. Allison and her friends were always over at our house swimming and sun bathing by our pool. I was spending every second I could watching them from my bedroom window. Sometimes I would pull out my hard cock and jerk off two or three times while checking out their young teenage bikini clad bodies, sometimes lounging and sometimes playing games chasing each other about the pool area.

 

Other times I would pull out my Nikon D80 digital camera, tripod and 300mm lens and just take photos of their sexy little hard bodies so I could masturbate to them later on. I found out that with that lens, I could zoom in on their tits, pussies and sexy pert little bikini clad butts picking up every detail unseen with the naked eye. Allison had this very skimpy little yellow bikini that set off her dark golden tan perfectly and covered very little of her tight sweet little bubble butt. That bikini of hers was my favorite.

 

My sister’s friends were sexy too but I always found myself lusting over my sister’s hot young body. Allison and I were very close and we often teased each other in a sexual way. We respected each others privacy but lately we both seemed to be finding reasons to enter in the bathroom while the other was showering or taking a bath.

 

Our upstairs bath has frosted glass doors that you can nearly see through. You can tell the person inside is naked but you can’t really see them. I started the game by knocking on the door and asking Allison if I could come in to take a leak while she showered. I could see the basic outline of her body as well as her sexy white tan lines. As I stood there peeing, my cock was soon rock solid and I had to go back to my room to quickly jerk off while the images of her bare flesh were still fresh in my mind.

 

One day shortly thereafter she pulled the same request of me while I was in the shower. As she sat there peeing, I moved close to the shower glass with my thick hard cock in my hand, stroking the full length, giving her a good look at her brothers swollen manhood. I heard her gasp, “Oh my god!” as she quickly left the bathroom.

 

So you see, my sweet Allison, my sweet sexy sister was the sexual inspiration of that glorious summer until one afternoon when that all changed. As I watched Allison and her friend Jennifer from my bedroom window, my hard thick cock in my hand as I stroked hard and slow. My hand was covered in hand lotion to lubricate my thick shaft as I stroked.

 

I was so completely lost in my lust, spying on my sexy sister and her hot little friend that I never heard my mother enter my bedroom. She at first thought to yell at me for what I was doing, but something stopped her. As she looked down at my huge thick cock, gliding in and out of my circled fingers, something stirred inside her. Perhaps too many lonely nights without my father, perhaps her sex toys were no longer satisfying her, something caused her to hold her tongue and move across the room toward her son.

 

As my mother opened her son’s bedroom door with clean laundry in hand, which wasn’t fully closed, she caught her breath as she took in the sight before her eyes. Her gorgeous 17 year old son was standing at his bedroom window, completely nude, looking out the window. As her eyes moved down his body she was taken in by the way he had grown up. His muscular shoulders and arm, thick biceps, perfectly shaped butt, massive thighs and perfectly proportioned calf muscles.

 

With his right side turned slightly towards her, she could see his right hand gripping his long thick cock. Her pussy tingled as she couldn’t take her eyes off her son’s beautiful erect cock. His large hand was slowly stroking the full length of his rigid member. Every other stroke upward, his hand circled around the huge purple cock head. He was lost in his lustful gazes as she heard the girls splashing about the pool. She quietly proceeded across the room.

 

Facing out the window watching my sister’s perfect little hard body and her sexy friend Jennifer lounging on the chairs, I suddenly felt my mother’s soft breasts, her hard swollen nipples pressed into my bare back. I stopped in mid stroke, frozen not knowing what to do or worse, what she was going to do. I was completely surprised at what she did next.

 

Whispering in my ear, she said, “Are you enjoying what you’re looking at Ronnie?” her voice was so soft and sexy.

 

“Um yes mom.” I replied timidly as I held my now softening cock in my hand.

 

“Go ahead honey, continue. Imagine that its Jennifer’s hand on that gorgeous cock of yours, her soft little hand jerking you off baby, yes that’s it honey.” She moaned softly in my ear as I started to move my hand again.

 

I was getting so fucking aroused as my gorgeous mother was encouraging me to masturbate right in front of her. Within seconds my cock was harder than it had ever been in my life, my heart was pounding in my throat as I watched the bikini clad girls with my mother’s soft breasts pressed into my back. She moved her hands to my shoulders and gently caressed me.

 

“That’s it baby, imagine Jennifer stroking your hard cock, ummm yes baby, faster and faster, yeah that’s it. Oh yes, look how full and thick it’s getting. You’re cock head is so huge honey, full of blood. Oh my, yes baby, you’re gonna cum soon.” Mom moaned softly in my ear.

 

“Ahhhh yes honey, slow down a little, yes that’s it. Tease yourself, slow firm hard strokes. Oh yes, Jennifer is jerking you off so nice, huh baby?” her hot breath whispered in my ear.

 

“Ummmm yessssssssssss!” I moaned as my orgasm neared.

 

“So close honey, you’re gonna shot off real soon. Faster baby, yeah that’s it, faster, harder, faster. Oh yes, oh yes, go baby, shoot for Jennifer, cum all over that sexy white bikini of hers, stroke that sexy cock baby, yesssss!” She moaned almost as if she was getting off herself.

 

“Yes, I’m cumming all over her blue bikini…..ughhhhhhhhhh!” I moaned as I shot a huge rope of thick white cum all over the wall below the window.

 

Then a second, third and forth spurt of hot cum splashed into the wall. I was still holding my hard thick, fingers covered in my cum as my sexual excitement began to subside. I felt mother’s soft breasts gently move from my back as she slowly moved away.

 

“Wow Ronnie, you really shot quite a huge load there baby.” Mom exclaimed.

 

“God mom, that was so intense. I never came so hard in my life.”

 

Suddenly it hit mom, Allison had on a blue bikini and Jennifer’s was white. Was her son fantasizing about his own sister? Her pussy was soaking wet as her mind reeled thinking of what just happened, she encouraged her son to masturbate over his own sister. Oddly, her excitement was so intense thinking of the taboo desires of her son.

 

She ran to her bedroom, locked her door, laid back on the bed and tore open her jeans. Shoving them down, panties and all, she thrashed at her swollen clit and within seconds, arched her back and shuddered with a mind blowing orgasm. In her mind was a picture of her son’s huge cock, shooting his hot seed out in every direction. She shuddered once more.

 

It was very odd at the dinner table that night as Denise found herself looking at her son in a new light. I was also looking at both the women in my life, kind of torn between lusting over my sister and an odd attraction to my sexy mother. That night I tossed and turned, my cock rock hard again as this time I imagined my mother naked. In no time, I shot off another huge load.

 

The next day came and I was again looking out my bedroom window at my sexy sister. Allison was alone today in my favorite yellow bikini. As I spied on her, I was once again stroking my well lubricated thick shaft when I sensed mom coming into my room again only this time my cock hardened more as I continued stroking my hard shaft.

I was so excited as I once again felt my mother’s hard nipples press into my back again. This time I could feel only a thin layer of material between us as she was wearing her sexy purple bikini. Her nipples felt like hot coals burning deep into my sexual soul. I trembled with intense sexual excitement.

 

I felt her hot breath in my ear as she said, “So you like your little sister’s sexy body, huh Ronnie?”

 

“Yes mom, Allison is so beautiful.” I moaned softly as I stroked my rock solid cock.

 

“Imagine your sister’s sexy little pussy, wrapped around your cock, oh yes baby, that’s it, stroke your big cock for her, ummmm yessss baby.” Mom’s hot sexy breath in my ear was exciting me more than looking at Allison’s sweet bikini clad pussy mound.

 

With her swollen nipples pressed firmly into my back, mom completely surprised me with her next move. Her right hand reached around me and slid under my hand, mom was gripping my hard shaft, slowly gliding her soft little hand up and down my length. God, my heart pounded as my own mother was jerking me off while I watched my sexy sister.

 

“How’s that honey, imagine it’s Allision slowly tugging on your sexy cock baby, yeah that’s it, arch your back baby, give your sister your sweet cock, ummmm yessssssssssssss!” mom hissed in my ear.

 

My cock felt larger than it’s ever been in my life, throbbing hard right there in my mother’s hand as she slowly slid her hand up and down the entire length of my thick shaft. Her soft fingers gripped my hard cock firmly as she slowly increased the speed of her hand.

LoveOfUrLife_DanaTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LoveOfUrLife_DanaTS

 

“I can feel you getting harder honey, yeah cum for your sexy little sister, cum all over her sweet little tits, cover her hard nipples with your cream, oh yes baby, that’s it, here it comes!” she moaned in my ear as she ground her pussy mound hard into my butt.

 

I tilted my head back as my mother’s hand raced up and down my thick shaft. I moaned as I felt another extremely intense orgasm consuming my young body. My knees were getting weak. I could feel the heat of mom’s pussy as she pressed hard into my butt. I wanted to reach back and touch her pussy but I dared not to.

 

“Oh yes mom!” I moaned as I again splashed a huge load of my hot cum all over the bedroom wall but this time, I covered my mother’s fingers as well.

 

“Ummmmmmmm yes baby, that’s it cum for your sexy sister.” Mom moaned out as she shuddered with a mini orgasm of her own.

 

As I regained my senses, I said to mom, “Holy crap mom, that felt so good!”

 

“Yeah baby, you really like your little sister, don’t you?” she said as she exited my bedroom and for the second day in a row, went to her bedroom and masturbated to another intense mind blowing orgasm.

 

As her body shuddered, she licked her own son’s cum from her fingers and the rubbed his juices all over her soaking wet pussy. She rolled onto her side, clamping her hand between her thighs as their juices mingled together. She fell asleep in that position, bikini bottoms around her ankles with her upper body completely naked.

 

I was still so fucking aroused and excited. My cock was still stone hard as I quietly walked down the hall. My mind was floating as I saw my hand reaching for the door knob of mom’s bedroom. Slowly I turned the handle, hum, not locked as I very quietly opened the door. I could believe my eyes as I looked upon my mother’s perfect naked ass, sexy white bikini tan lines as she slept with her back toward the door.

 

As if in a trance, I moved closer to my mother’s nude body. I looked closely at her sweet butt as she laid there with her knees up. I could see her glistening pale pussy lips just below her sexy globes of pale white butt flesh. God, I wanted to grab her hips and bury my hard cock deep inside her sweet cunt.

 

I moved around above her to see her sexy breasts. I couldn’t believe my eyes once more, her breasts were huge pale olive skinned mounds of flesh with large dark nipples. My heart pounded as I quietly took in all of my mother’s beauty. Suddenly she stirred a bit and I quickly got out of her bedroom. I went back to my room and jerked off again. I was so excited, my cum flew so high up that it hit me on my own chin.

 

The next day came and I was once again at the bedroom window. My hard thick cock was in my hand as I watched Allison alone again but this time I was thinking of only mom. It wasn’t too long until I once again felt mom moving in behind me. I was pleasantly surprised as I felt her naked breasts touch my back, her nipples were like rocks pressing hard into me. My cock shuddered as I felt her hot breath in my ear.

 

“Hey baby, Allison’s here to get you off again.”...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Reeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments