Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mr Family - Rob Fucks Me, Then Mom

64
16 Comments 16
26.0k Views 26.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words

It’s fair to argue that the previous forty-eight hours had opened my eyes sexually and changed my life. Living with my thirty-five-year-old mother and nineteen-year-old disabled brother, incestuous feelings had never entered my head, having normal sexual urges and masturbating on a regular basis.

Two days earlier, by chance, I arrived home very early and found my brother naked on his bed, where I watched him shave off his pubic hair, followed by him masturbating, to give himself three orgasms. I remained hidden while watching my brother, containing my moans as I enjoyed my own orgasms. That night, as the three of us watched TV, Rob introduced me to the erotic sensations of having my toes sucked.

The following day, to my surprise, mom drove me to school and parked in an adjacent street and instructed me to tease her pussy and give her an orgasm. That night, as we watched TV, I had sex with my mom naked on the sofa as my brother watched and wanked while sat on his recliner chair.

I woke early on Saturday morning but mom was already out shopping with friends. Still smelling of sex from the night before and masturbating in bed, I had a quick wash before getting dressed and walking to school. I enjoy playing sport but netball had never interested me that much. I can tell you that we won by five and that I worked up a sweat. Within minutes of the game ending, I was on my way home, jogging steadily.

Arriving home, I took off my trainers and socks by the front door. I noticed that Rob was out of bed and as I listened, heard the bath being filled. I smiled as I waked barefoot across the lobby, thinking of how I could seduce my brother into taking my virginity. This had to be the day.

I entered the bathroom as Rob was easing himself into the water. He turned to look at me as I pushed down my white leggings and thong, before lifting my white sport skirt and sitting on the loo. As I began to pee, I told him that I was going to help him. He didn’t answer, continuing to watch as I pulled off my blue school polo shirt, followed immediately by my white bra. I saw his eyes widen as I unfastened my skirt and, with my wee ended, stood up, allowing the skirt to drop to the floor.

With my clothes scattered between the loo and the door, I walked toward the bathroom cabinet and took out a razor. I took a second to look at Rob naked in the bath, my pussy tingling as I saw his cock hard and twitching. I sat down on the platform, which ran alongside the bath and flicked my legs around into the bath, pausing with my legs open wide, allowing him a good look at my pussy. I put my feet into the water and lathered a scrunchy with soap. Placing my right foot on the edge of the bath opposite, I covered my leg with soap suds and shaved my leg from bottom to top. Having shaved my legs every other day for two years, it was a task I was confident of doing virtually blindfold but my heart raced as I thought of shaving my pubic hair.

Once again, I picked up the soap-filled scrunchy, opened my legs with my feet in the bath and lathered my pubic hair enthusiastically, moaning a little as the scrunchy teased my pussy lips and clit. Putting down the scrunchy, I took the razor and began shaving off my pubic hair, whilst trying to give Rob a good view. Within a few minutes, I was pubic hair free and was sliding into the warm water to rinse off.

“It’s your turn now, Rob. I’m going to remove all your body hair.”

I noticed him tense a little but ignored that -- I wanted his body smooth and free of hair before he took my virginity. Taking hold of the scrunchy, I told him to lift up his arms. Straddling his legs, I saw his cock twitch furiously as my pussy moved towards it. Smiling, I instructed, “Arms up, Robert.”

Razor in my right hand, I made short work of the hair under Rob’s arms and as I moved away from him, instructed that he sat on the platform so I could shave his legs. I noticed that where he’d shaved off his pubic hair two days earlier, there was short stubble. A twinge of excitement swept through my body as I thought about shaving him there.

Shifting my position in the bath, I placed his left foot on my thighs, before using the scrunchy to cover his leg with soap. Working from the top of his legs down, I carefully removed his hair until his leg was completely smooth. I ran my fingers proudly up and down his skin, admiring my handiwork. I wasted no time repeating my actions on his left leg, until it too was perfectly smooth.

I placed Rob’s feet either side of my legs, once again picking up the soap filled scrunchy. Looking straight into his eyes, I couldn’t help smiling mischievously, before lathering over his stubbly pubic area and testicles. He tensed, bucking against my hand and scrunchy as I worked around his hard twitching cock. I felt my pussy throb as I watched his reaction, knowing that my virginity would soon be lost.

Dropping the scrunchy and picking up the razor, I realised that I was breathing heavily, so attempted to regain a semblance of control before I continued to shave my brother. Working left to right and stomach to cock, I shaved him, holding his cock gently, moving it constantly to allow access for the razor. Minutes later, all but Rob’s testicles were free of hair. Pausing for a few seconds, I cupped his balls in the fingers of my left hand and started carefully shaving over each testicle.

Dropping the razor into the water, I pushed up onto my knees as I continued to caress Rob’s balls, feeling how smooth they now were without pubes. Placing my lips on his, I felt him tense as I wrapped my fingers and thumb around the base of his shaft. Suddenly, Rob moaned, “Fuck, sorry,” and he came an instant later, covering my stomach and breasts with rope after rope of thick cum.

“Don’t worry, Rob. You’ll be cuming a lot today and taking my virginity.”

His eyes widened, cock still hard in my hand as I told him to turn over. His arse was to be hair free too. In seconds, Rob was kneeling in the bath, legs spread expectantly. I quickly went to work with the scrunchy, followed by the razor, again shaving as carefully as I could.

Using the fingers of my left hand, I spread open his arsehole, leaned forward and slowly pushed my tongue as deep as I could inside him.

“Fuck Jo, you’re such a kinky bitch.”

“You love it, don’t you?”

“Yes, I’m sure I’d cum if you kept licking my arse.”

I sat down in the bath, washing my brother’s cum off my body, before encouraging Rob to sit between my legs. The nervousness in his eyes was plain to see as he altered his position, moving towards me, eventually sitting on my right thigh. Wrapping my right arm around his back and under his right arm, I pulled him towards me until I could put my mouth on his. Rob needed very little more encouragement. As I slipped my tongue into his mouth, he responded by returning my kiss with passion and intensity. Without consciously controlling my actions, I rested my left hand on his hard cock, fingers and thumb circling around his hard shaft. I stroked up and down his shaft as slowly as I could. Every time I returned to the base of his cock, I squeezed a little. Continuing to kiss, with growing intensity, Rob began to buck against my fingers rhythmically, as if encouraging me to stroke faster.

“I think it’s time to go to bed and let you take my virginity.”

For somebody that’s disabled, I’ve not seen anyone move so fast. In the blink of an eye, Rob was on his knees and climbing out of the bath. Meanwhile, I pulled out the plug and followed him out of the bath. As Rob sat on the ledge, he picked up a towel to dry himself.

“There’s no time for that, Rob. Come on, let’s go.”

Taking his left hand in my right, I stood and guided him out of the bathroom. Once in the lobby, I asked which bed we should use. Rob chuckled, suggesting mine was the closet, pulling me towards my bedroom door.

A few seconds later, I was lying with my head on my pillows, feet flat on the bed, knees up and invitingly open. Rob stood for a second, his erect cock twitching, oozing pre-cum, before he climbed onto the bed and crawled towards me. I couldn’t resist placing my right hand between my legs and teasing my clit, moaning with pleasure. Rob continued to move closer to me, placing his hands either side of my chest, lowering himself carefully on top of me an instant before I started to cum. He placed his open mouth on mine, my tongue immediately finding his as I wrapped my arms and legs around him. Rob’s cock nestled between our bodies, with his shaft pressing against my pussy lips and very sensitive clit.

Our tongues moved slowly. I’d be lying if I said I was in control of my actions. I was desperate for his cock to be inside me, my virginity gone, but also wanted it to be a good experience for us both, I moaned a little as we kissed with increasing passion and intensity, Rob, bucking his hips instinctively, was teasing my clit. I slid my hands down his back to his arse cheeks, encouraging him to grind harder against me. Placing my feet on the bed, I started to respond, bucking rhythmically onto him. We were dry humping, writhing faster and faster with growing desperation. My pussy was throbbing so hard as Rob’s shaft teased my clit.

With increasing desperation, we stopped kissing, my moans reverberating around the room.

“I’m going to cum ,Rob.”

“Me too.”

Over and over, I pushed my hips up hard, pounding my pussy onto Rob’s hard cock. My lips were opening wider with each thrust. Rob, too, was moving out of control. Suddenly, I gasped, my back arched and pussy contracted hard. I started to squirt and felt Rob shift his body on top of me. My heart began to pound, feeling my lips being opened by his knob as he simultaneously raised his hips.

Then, oh my fucking god, he thrust downwards. Rob’s cock drove deep into my pussy, unceremoniously taking my virginity. I gasped involuntarily, still cuming, feelings of pain and pleasure radiating from my pussy. As Rob’s balls slapped against me, he grunted and he started to cum, pumping ropes of his seed into me.

We finally began to relax, Rob slumping on top of me as I wrapped my legs around him to keep him inside.

“I’m sorry, Jo. That wasn’t the best way to take your virginity.”

“I’m so happy, Rob. It was strange feeling the pain as I was mid-orgasm but then, wow, you came to. How can that be bad?”

RitaMay
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RitaMay

I kissed him tenderly on the lips, trying to reassure him. My pussy continued to throb hard around my brother’s cock, which remained firm and inside me. With us together, I rolled to my right, forcing Rob onto his back and allowing me to be on top.  We kissed once more but passionately, with tongues caressing slowly, until I sat upright.

“Fuck, Jo, you’re so pretty and very sexy.”

Adjusting my position carefully, wanting to keep his hard cock in my throbbing pussy, I moved my legs until they ran alongside his upper body. Taking hold of his wrists, I pulled him up, allowing me to wrap my legs around him.

“Suck my nipples, Rob.”

“I want to kiss, suck and lick every inch of you, Jo.”

An instant later, Rob was kissing from the left side of my neck to my right and slowly down towards my breasts. With each of his kisses, my breathing became heavier.

“Oh god! It feels like you’re fucking me, the way your pussy is throbbing on my dick.”

With Rob sucking my nipples, I started to moan and without thinking began to buck a little on and off his cock.

“You can bite and pull my nipples Rob. It turns me on,” I moaned.

He wasted no time sinking his teeth into my right nipple and stretching it, making me gasp, a little in pain but pleasure, too. Instinctively, I continued to slide my pussy up and down his hard cock. Rob pushed me back until I was lying on his legs. l watched him caress my breasts and run his fingers over my stomach. With each touch and movement of Rob’s fingertips on my body, the more turned on I became. Lying as I was, his hard throbbing cock was pressing tight onto my g-spot, teasing me to another orgasm. I was moaning more and more.

As Rob explored my body with his fingertips, he began to fuck me, moving his cock in and out. They were only small strokes but enough to make me groan louder. I felt his strokes slowly lengthening and increasing in urgency: Rob was truly fucking me, his sister.

“Fuck me, Rob, put more of your cum inside me.”

As the words left my mouth, I felt him push hard into me and tense. I thought he was going to cum, until I saw the guilty boy look of fear in his eyes. The world appeared to stand still for a few seconds. Still moaning, I only noticed that mom had returned home when she stood beside the bed looking at Rob and I.

No words were spoken. Remaining dressed, she knelt on the bed beside us, casually using the fingers of her right hand to stroke the part of Rob’s shaft going into my pussy. I felt his cock throb hard and swell inside me. An instant later, her fingertips were on my clit ,teasing gently. It proved too much for me to take. Gasping, my back arched and my pussy clamped tight onto Rob’s cock. I was going to orgasm. Unable to breathe as my pussy continued its vise-like grip on Rob’s shaft, I felt as though I’d pass out until I finally started to cum, moaning, “Hh fuck, yesss.”

The intensity of my orgasm was overwhelming, pussy contracting and releasing repeatedly. By the time I was regaining a tiny fraction of my senses, mom’s shirt was unbuttoned, and Rob and she kissed passionately. She was definitely multi-tasking as she kissed my brother, pulling off her shirt, unfastening and removing her bra, pushing off her shoes and finally undoing her jeans.

Mom pulled away from Rob and stood beside the bed. Urgently, she stripped off her jeans and thong, unceremoniously throwing her discarded clothes towards the open door. Quickly, I sat upright, readjusting my leg position. Placing my knees on the bed and feet alongside Rob’s legs, I pushed him back down onto the bed. It was time to make him cum and fuck him. Wasting no time, I started ride the full length of his cock, up and down.

“Circle your hips as you go up and down, Jo. It makes it better sex for both of you.”

Following mom’s advice, I circled my hips as I rode Rob’s cock and, oh my god, was she right? It felt as though every part of my pussy was being teased. My brother’s shaft felt as though it was throbbing more and more, filling and stretching me. Our naked mother had moved back onto the bed, her knees apart, teasing her clit. She leaned forward, offering her left breast to Rob, saying, “Suck my nipple.”

Watching mom masturbate as Rob sucked on her nipple was a huge turn on. I couldn’t resist fucking him faster, making my pussy throb harder. Fucking a guy was new territory for me, but I knew I’d have another orgasm soon. But I had little idea as to when Rob would cum. The faster I moved, the more my pussy throbbed and, after a few seconds, he began to respond, hips bucking with building urgency. Both mom and I were moaning with pleasure. Suddenly, my pussy throbbed violently, back arching as I gasped and plunged down onto my brother’s cock. My pulsating pussy must have finally sent him over the edge. With a grunt, his cock was driven upwards into me. With a second thrust, Rob emptied his first load of sperm into my pussy, just as my body relaxed and I started to cum. I continued to ride him as my orgasm radiated pleasure through my body, while my brother continued to thrust and empty his seed.

“Oh my god, that was so intense, Rob.”

“Yes, much better than my first effort.”

“You’ve had sex twice already?” mom asked.

Rob and I chuckled as we recovered from our highs.

“Have you got enough sperm left for your mother?”

“He’s still hard and throbbing inside me mom.”

Reluctantly, I eased myself off Rob’s cock. Once I was finally off him, the floodgates opened, a mixture of his and my cum gushed from my pussy onto the bed. I felt a little self-conscious but proud, too, as I noticed mom looking. I sat on the bed, about a foot to the left of my brother, as if inviting my mother to fuck him. She, instead, took time to view his naked body.

“I like...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Joanna86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments