Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MV sequel

2
0 Comments 0
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words


My name is Anne. I have a son named Mike. He took my virginity. How is that even physically possible you ask? It's not... but I like to pretend it is. I had only had sex once in my entire life. That was the night I became pregnant with my only son.

One day after coming home from school he seemed really down and I did what any good mother would do. I tried to cheer him up. We talked about things we had never talked about before. I told him the story of how I got pregnant because of his father. It's not a very happy story. After hearing it he said he was sorry about what happened and I told him he shouldn't be because it gave me the best thing I've ever had in my life, him.

What happened next change mine and his life forever. He kissed me. When he did I have to admit I was a little shocked, but it felt so natural, so right. After our kiss, I had sex for the first time in 18 years. I like to tell myself that that was the day I really lost my virginity. To the person I love most on this Earth, my son.

That definitely wasn't the last time we did it together either. Over the course of the next three week we spent every spare moment of everyday together... most of it having sex with each other. One morning after having the most romantic sex we had had yet, he surprised me by fucking me in the shower from behind when I wasn't expecting it. It felt amazing and it gave me even more of a rush because it was so spontaneous and out of no where.

Unfortunately I had to leave for my job at a sports bar and we didn't get to finish. I thought about it all day at work, and Mike must have too. When I got home he seemed nervous to talk to me. I made a special effort to look sexy and loosen him up by wearing only my underwear and an unbuttoned shirt. It seemed to work because he went right back to his usual self.

After fucking one more time in the bathroom we sat there in silence just holding each other. Finally after several long peaceful minutes, he broke the silence by saying what I knew he had been thinking. He told me that he loved me. Not just like a son would love his mother, but as one lover would love another. The only thing I knew to say was the truth. That I felt the same about him.

We went to bed together unsure of the future and how we were going to handle it but promising that we would figure it out together. And that brings me to where I am right now. Waking up in bed with my son......

* * *

"Good morning Mike."

"Morning mom." My son says back to me, still in a grog. I stare at him thinking about everything that's happened over the past three week. One day he's just my son, and the next I'm taking his cock up my pussy like he's my boyfriend. Now I'm waking up next to him the night after we confessed our love for each other. His arm is still around me hugging me close. It makes me feel loved and protected.

His body is also really warm. I start to rub my hand on his firm chest when he pulls me up close to his face. Leaning his head down and gently moving my chin up with his fingers he kisses tenderly. It makes the pleasant dream I just had a nightmare in comparison to how heavenly this feels. Wanting more, I roll on top of him. Our lips never leave each other.

His morning wood is making a mountain in his pants that I begin to grind on. "Oh mom!" Mike's words are mumbled through our kisses. I feel his hands grab my butt cheeks and control my grind how he wants. My son's sudden taking of control turns me on even more. He then slides my panties to the side opening up both my holes.

Before I realize it, his hard cock is pushing it's way deep inside me. "Oh son!" It was my turn to verbally express how good this felt. "Oooh yeeaaahh... fuck mommy harder!" His pace quickening, I latch onto him, pulling myself as close to him as I physically can. "Ohhh that feels sooo gooood!!"

"Mom I'm gonna cum!"

"What?? Already?! We just started."

"I can't help it. It always goes fast right when I wake up... and your just so dang hot mom!"

"Try and hold it a little longer. I'm almost there too."

I can feel his cock starting to pulse as it is. He's holding it back for me. I need to climax now or he'll finish before I get to.

"C'mon mom I can't hold it anymore!"

I don't want to be selfish. If he needs to then I should let him cum and finish up in the shower later.

"Okay you can cum son."

He shoots his warm load inside me before I even finish the sentence. "Oh mom you're the best." I lean down to kiss him one more time. His cum starts to leak out of my vagina.

"I better go clean this out."

"Okay. I need to get going anyways mom."

I notice it's only 7:30 a.m. "Where are you going this early?"

"I have a special class today."

"Oh well okay. Will you be home when I get off of work?"

"Yeah I should be."

"Okay well I'm looking forward to it." I give him one more kiss and then wink flirtatiously.

"Me too. I love you mom."

"I love you too son."

Five hours later and I'm halfway though my shift at work. My boss has told me that a special VIP is going to be coming to our sports bar today and that he wants me to wait on him. I admit I'm kind of nervous. I've never heard of him before. Supposedly he's some big shot from Los Angeles who owns a bunch of upscale bars and clubs.

"Hey Anne, get your ass over here!" Oh great it's my boss! He's a large scruffy guy with a thinning hairline. He's also the biggest hothead in the world and a pig. If I didn't need this job I would have quit a long time ago.

"What is it Mr. Boar?" Appropriate name I think.

"That big shot from LA is gonna be here any minute! What the hell are you doing looking like that?!"

"Like what?" I'm wearing my work uniform and its perfectly clean.

Amy__Wood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amy__Wood

I have no clue what he's talking about.

"Looking like that!" He points to my chest. "Your shirt is buttoned up. He's a special guest and needs special treatment."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean unbutton the top of your shirt dummy! Show some damn cleavage! I only chose you 'cause you got the biggest rack here. Now make yourself useful and show some skin!" He slaps one of my tits and walks away before I have a chance to say anything. Gah! That guy makes me so mad!!!

I only unbutton the top two buttons. Enough to say that I did it but not enough to show my neckline. I walk out just as a tall, handsome man in an expensive looking suit comes in. Followed by two other not so handsome men, he stands at the front desk waiting to be greeted. I rush over quickly trying not to look like I'm in a rush.

"Hello gentleman," I smile as politely and professionally as I can, "My name is Anne and I'll be your exclusive waitress this evening. If you'll follow me to your table I'll have you seated right away."

"Lead the way ma'am."

Ma'am? I've never once been called ma'am while working here. I like it! I take them over to a table in the back corner usually saved for important guests. It's much more secluded but it's a straight line from the kitchen door to the table, making it easy and quick to serve. "Is this table alright for you gentlemen?"

"Certainly miss. Thank you kindly." I notice a southern accent to his voice.

"Absolutely! Can I get you anything to drink?"

"Just some water will do for now." I get the other men's orders for drinks.

"I will be right back with your drinks. Is there anything else I can get for you?"

"We should be good. Thank you again ma'am. Take your time, I'm sure your busy with several customers." I can't believe how much of a gentleman he is! I smile and nod as I walk away back to the kitchen. I open the door and guess who's there.

"I thought I told you to unbutton your shirt!"

"You did." This guy is really starting to piss me off!

"Then why the hell do I not see titties poking out of your shirt?!" That's it. No more Ms. Nice Waitress.

"I am not your sex model! You don't own me! Ever since I started working here you have been the BIGGEST ass of a boss I have ever had!!"

"You got no right to saying that to me! I'll deal with you later but right you don't have time for this! Now get ya damn boobs out and go serve our guest!!"

"NO! I am not going to just let you treat me like that! If you want-" RRIIIIIIP!! My boss rips open the top half of my shirt, opening it all the way down to my bellybutton.

"I SAID GET BACK OUT THERE!!"

"Is there a problem in here?" I recognize the southern accent. I turn and look and I see my VIP standing in the doorway, firm, with his hands on his hips. He has a look on his face that showed you did not want to mess with him. Upon seeing the guest he was supposed to be impressing Mr. Boar immediately tries covering his butt...

"Well you see she was uhhhh-"

"Save it! Now I want y'all to apologize to this fine lady here. Your lucky this is all I'm letting you off with. I could easily bring the police in on this for sexual harassment but that's a mess non' of us want. Now apologize."

"I... I uh..." These are clearly words he's never uttered before in his life. "I..... I apologize." They're half-hearted words, but atleast he said them. I nod my head, acknowledging his forced apology but making a special point not to say anything.

"Miss, if you'll wait for me out by my car, it's the red corvette, I'd very much like to talk to you after I have a few words with your employer." I'm a little surprised by what he says. Holding my shirt together with my hands and nod a polite "Sure."

I wait out by his extremely expensive looking car afraid to touch it. Still shook up by what just occurred, I'm holding back tears. I'm about ready to burst out crying when I hear his voice. "Ma'am? I finished my conversation with yer boss in there. I told him that I would give you my number and if he treats you like that again that I would have you call me, and I'll raise a whole lotta hell for him."

"Thank you. I really appreciate this."

"It's no problem miss. There is something else I wanted to ask you though."

"Oh certainly. What can I do for you?" After what this man just did for me I'd be willing to do anything for him.... well... almost anything.

"You see ma'am, it's not so much what can you do for me, it's how much can I do for you?" I love hearing him call me ma'am in that accent.

"I'm afraid I don't understand."

"Well it's like this... I'd like to offer you a job. Now, I don't own any restaurants out in this part of the country. But if you would be willing to move, I have a spot for you in one of my Hollywood clubs. I promise excellent pay and I make sure all of my employee's are treated right."

I am so completely shocked I don't know what to say. "I... well... uh.."

"It's alright. You don't need to decide right now. It's a big decision and you just went through a terrible experience. Here's my card with my personal cell number on it. Just give me a call when you make your decision. The offer is always open."

"Thank you. I don't even know what to say." The tears I was holding back earlier were turning into tears of joy.

"You don't need to say a thing ma'am. May I drive you home?"

Since my workday ended early, I got home long before my son. Scott Clemens, my VIP hero, dropped me off and even walked me to the door to make sure I got in safely. I'm still amazed at how someone so successful and rich like him can be the most polite and down to earth man I've met.

Published 
Written by swlover1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors