Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Always Perfect Family, Part 4

"Kitten develops her skill at fellatio while discovering the surprises of a bisexual enounter"

9
0 Comments 0
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.1k words 2.1k words
The whole rest of the week after he broke my hymen and set me free to enjoy him, Daddy and I met each night for our rendevous in my bedroom, learning each other‘s bodies totally, likes and dislikes, positions and fantasies. It was truly like a honeymoon period of long sessions of sexual pleasure and experimentation, new discoveries and using toys he carefully chose to excite me.

When it became clear that mom was getting out of the hospital and moving into a recovery center for eight weeks, he and I shed our clothes the moment we walked into the house to create an atmosphere of erotic play. Our favorite place to devour each other was our dining room table, as I could sit on the table, legs wide spread, as he ate me. Then I bent over and he pounded me from behind, either in my sopping pussy or with lots of lube, my tender ass. He pleasured me in every way he could in every room. One special night I put a blindfold on him and had HIM sit on the table as I sucked and stroked his raging hard on while he could not see. He encouraged me every way he could in order to teach me how to please him. My proudest moment was when I learned to deep throat him and he came deep within my mouth. His entire body shook with his passion and the artful attention of my mouth and tongue, and he unloaded into his condom so it would not scare me. It was with sadness that, when mom returned home, we could not be naked any longer, nor have sex in every room in the house.

Into my second semester in my senior year in high school, I went to class, came home and studied, and then went to see mom as she had been in an alcohol recovery center for a second time for eight weeks. She had a special nurse assigned to her this time, and when she was allowed to return home, we hired her to help mom at home while Daddy was working and I was in school when she didn’t have to work at the recovery center. She was a mousy little thing, but she doted on mom and it was a relief for dad and me to have the help. Mom was not nearly so mean when she was around, and soon we were to find out why.

One morning at school I found that I had not brought my report folder due that day for a big English project. I had spent hours and hours on it and was angry that I was about to get my grade lowered rigt before graduation for not having it with me. I called Daddy in tears from the guidance counselor’s office and he agreed to pick me up from school and drive me home to get it. The home nurse was there that day, and as I slipped in the back door to retrieve my folder, I could hear extremely loud moaning. Mom was either in deep pain or it was something else. I tiptoed down the hallway to see.

As I edged closer to her room, I could hear mom giving orders between moans. I got on the floor, forgetting about my English folder for the moment. I peeped around the door, wide open, and in the well-lit room I could see two naked bodies in the bed. In a 69 position, the little nurse was licking mom's pussy with all she had, and mom was shoving a huge dildo in her pussy! The nurse began to cum….and mom was yelling OH GOD OH GOD at the same time. I went backward on the carpet and crept to my room, grabbed my report, and quietly let myself out to daddy’s waiting car.

My face flushed, I related to him what I had seen, and he seemed not angry but delighted! He told me he was going to do something wickedly delicious, and so he did, He bought a nanny cam and placed it in their bedroom that very night.

Our lovemaking in my room that night took on new meaning…Daddy told me he was set free of pleasing mom and he would gladly keep that home nurse forever! He laid on his back and let me ride him to nirvana, sliding up and down on his stiff cock until I came three times, breasts bouncing as he sucked hard on them. After my fourth orgasm, he let me suck on his condomed cock until he spurted his load. Then we hatched our plan.

For the next week Daddy taped three encounters between the nurse and mom. Apparently the nurse was a sexual submissive to Mom was ordering her to strip as soon as we left and keep her pleasured for the day. The nurse seemed to actually enjoy serving my mother and she gave my mother multiple orgasms, which were stronger than the ones my Daddy gave her. Daddy and I watched the tapes after mom fell asleep and the nurse was going and then decided to call the nurse in and play one for her at the end of her shift the next night she worked. Blushing profusely and pleading for mercy, apologizing and crying, Daddy listened to her and smiled. He told her that all was well and that he was going to give her a raise and NOT report her for anything. But….the caveat was that she had to stay nude all the time in the house with mom even when we were there and that she had to do one thing for him. The nurse thought it was to serve HIM but it was not; it was to lick me to my first bisexual orgasm. She seemed happy with the idea and very relieved that she was not going to get fired. Little did she know that daddy was going to be hiding in the closet watching the whole event! Though I was very scared about this, he was not. He told me that I should keep watching the videos to get the idea of how lovely it was to enjoy a woman’s touch. I did watch and learn and finally told him I was ready, but I was shaking and my mouth was a dry as a desert.

He told the nurse that the next night was "the night" and that after my mother fell asleep, she was to come into my room and serve me..

Axell_Cross77
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Axell_Cross77

He whispered more into her ear, and she smiled and agreed. At about nine thirty that night, she came in carrying her clothes. She had been serving my mother for the past hour, until she was deeply asleep. She brought the nanny cam tape and we watched some of ittogether as she began to stroke my breasts through my nightie. I was getting very wet seeing her lick and lap my mother and hear her cries of joy. She took off my nighty very slowly and began to kiss my nipples…. They responded very strangely by getting hard and my breathing began to change. I told her that I loved nipple play but that I wanted her to suck them instead of just licking them. She proceeded to do so, and it felt so exquisite it caused me to moan, groan and pull her head in tight.

Next she kissed down my body like a newly-wedded lover, and I heard a muffled sound coming from the closet where Daddy was hiding. I am not sure if the nurse heard it too, but after that she settled in with gusto and by the time she kissed and licked her way down to my pussy, it was sopping and I was ready. She gently bit on my clitoris and I writhed on the bed and begged her to finish me off. She lifted my legs open wider and dove into my pussy, licking and lapping until I screamed and screamed and screamed. Luckily she had put music on and stuffed a pillow under the crack in the door, else wise I could have awakened everyone in a two mile radius! After at least a ten minute recovery, I sat up, drank some bedside water, and looked at her naked body with a new appreciation.

Knowing that Daddy was hiding and had to be going crazy at this point, I asked her if I could try to lick her. She spoke not a word, but lay back and opened her legs nodding her assent. I lowered myself down to her breasts and began to suckle her breasts, and suddenly was surprised to discover that she was lactating! I then suckled each one for what seemed to be an hour, but was only a few minutes, as I enjoyed her vocal responses so similar to my own and the taste of warm, sweet mother's mik.She was nursing a baby, which explained the huge bag she carried daily to work. Mother was also nursing her, but with extra suckling,she was making even more milk for her own baby due to the extra attention, she explained to me. Then, having emptied her breasts of milk the second time that day for her, I was still feeling very nervous but excited, too, I lowered myself between her legs and tasted a woman for the first time. She smelled slightly musky and there was a hint of pee inside her, but she tasted quite bland at first. I licked her tentatively and she was very quiet, seeming unused to being pleasured herself. Then I stuck first one finger in her vaginal folds, then two and watched her come alive with her breathing labored and her movements different and more energetic. Finally she spread her legs wide open and begged me to lick her inside her vagina. Now her taste and consistency had changed, and though different it was not distasteful, but rather nice! She opened her labia for my ease of licking and I really dove in, all at once drinking her juices and feeling her begin to gush.

I moved back to her clitoris and licked madly, as she came all over my face, jettisoning her juices into my mouth, glazing my face, and wrapping her legs around me so I could not “get away!” No wonder Daddy liked it when I came and when I held his head with my legs! She collapsed next to me, and I got up to splash water on my face and catch my breath, covered with her scent. She thanked me for my willingness to allow her an orgasm, and she quickly and quietly dressed and left the room, kissing my forehead as she departed. When I heard the front door close, Daddy came out from the closet. He had a raging hard on and the tip of his cock was covered with precum, and with all that he had seen, he was ready to "best" the nurse in his attentions to my sexual needs. He kissed me long and hard, and then suckled me for a long time. By the time he licked my pussy, it took me seconds to cum, this time shooting her mouth juices and myself into his mouth, He then lifted my ass in the air and fucked me long and hard, as I was soaking wet with cum and it helped him last for a while. We fell asleep in each other’s arms.

The little nurse and I had two more encounters alone (but with Daddy watching in the closet) but one day I was at the[ublic library until nine o'clock at night and I discovered, when I arrived home, that it had been so erotic for my father to watch us that he wanted to sample her milk himself and taste the pussy that I had so enjoyed. I stood outside my bedroom window and watched them. This time it was my father being sucked until he shot cum into her mouth, and him licking her ass until she had a screaming cum. It was erotic but I was strangely jealous, a new emotion for me to feel. As they finished he spotted my face in the window and retreated from my room as the little nurse dressed and made up my bed.

Later he profusely apologized to me and asked my forgiveness, explaining his fetish for milky breasts. I cried for the first time in a long time. How could he? He must have said something to the nurse, as she kept away from me for a while except to allow me to watch her use a breast pump, and he made sure he was never alone with her again.

Published 
Written by MadameLadyJane
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors