Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Amazing Family Part 3

"Please read Parts 1 and 2 to better understand Part 3."

13
2 Comments 2
8.4k Views 8.4k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Our father stepped farther into the room. "Okay, so here's a plan. For tonight and tomorrow night, we will get to know the remaining two people of the opposite sex sexually. Next weekend James and Alisha can come home again and we will have some fun as an entire family."

"Sounds good," said our mother. I was speechless as I realized what was happening.

"For tonight, Jay you go with your mother, James take Amy, and Alisha, you come with me. Sound good to everyone?" asked Dad.

"It sure does Dad," said Alisha, leaning up to kiss him. "Lets go get started."

"Well, everyone have a good night," said Dad, a huge grin on his face as Alisha led him across the hall into her room.

"Come on Jay, we are wasting time." My mom led me away, and as I passed James he winked at me.

"Have fun," he whispered. As I exited my room he shut the door behind me. Not only was he going to fuck Amy, but they were going to fuck in my room! I was shocked.

"Hurry up Jay," said Mom, standing in the doorway to my parents' room. "I want to use the rest of the time we have."

I entered her room and was immediately guided over to my parents' bed. I was going to fuck my own mother in the same place my father had so many times. This was unbelievable! We quickly crawled up onto the bed and cuddled next to each other under the covers. Our hands found each other's sex and we started to give each other handjobs. We leaned in and kissed passionately, our tongues fighting their way passed. My cock was still soft from all the attention it had already been given tonight but my mom's fingers quickly worked their magic and brought it back up to full mast. I had two fingers in her warm tight cunt while my thumb rubbed her enlarged clit. She was moaning loudly into my mouth.

Mom pulled away and turned around, burying her head beneath the covers. I felt warm breath on my raging cock and her mouth slowly envelope the head. Her crotch was stuck in my face and I knew for the second time tonight I was going to perform some oral sex on my beautiful mother. First I licked around her lips before flicking my tongue over her erect clit as fast as I could. This caused my mother to scream, forcing her mouth off my cock. I thrust my hips back towards her, forcing my cock back into her mouth. She gladly accepted it, and continued to slurp and suck at my dick, making it feel amazing.

I now had my tongue rigid, and was pushing it back and forth into her dripping wet pussy. I stopped and held my tongue in there, savouring the taste of her wonderful vagina. I sucked at her whole vulva, making her scream again.

"Fuck Jay! Fuck I'm cumming! Ohhhh yessssss!"

For the second time that night, my mother's fluids flowed from her cunt into my mouth, and again I drank it back like a baby in need of some milk. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to cum, as I already had about 5 times that day, plus I wanted to save it for what was to come. Mom must have realized this, as she stopped sucking on my cock and swam her way back up the covers. She came up taking big gulps of air.

"It's hot down there!" she exclaimed. She then rolled over onto her back, so we were in the spoon pisition. "Put it in me Jay. Oh I need to feel your hard young cock!"

I grabbed my dick and put it up to the entrance of her wonderful hole. The insides of her cunt felt amazing, even better than Amy's. I could feel the soft ridges on either all up her vagina, and she flewed her muscles expertly to make the pleasure almost unbearable. She would tease me by tensing up before letting my cock go, making me moan loudly. She was really good at this! Well, two could play at this game, so I pulled my dick out of her cunt.

She screamed, "Put it back in! Put your fucking cock back in there Jay!"

I loved to hear her yell like this. Eventually I obeyed, inserting my member back into her because I couldn't bear to hold it out any longer. We started a slow grind into one another, savouring the moment together. I kissed the back of her neck, while my hands found their way around to her breasts. it was silent for a while, as neither of us wanted to break the spell.

Finally my mother announced, "Okay, that's it Jay.

Huge_Booobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huge_Booobs

Time for you to fuck me doggy style. Here, let me get up and get on the floor."

I happily agreed and soon she was kneeling on the floor, her head touching the carpet with her ass stuck up in the air. I looked at her beautiful, soaking wet holes and moved slowly towards them. I then suddenly thrust my hips forward and my cock entered her cunt. Her eyes flew open in sursprise, but she didn't make a sound. I started off slowly, in and out, in and out, taking deep breaths, before thrusting faster and faster. Soon I was pounding her senseless, like a raging animal.

Just then I heard an ear-piercing scream come from the room next door. Mom heard it too, for she became animated.

"That's it Jay, fuck me like the whore I am. Oh fuuuckkk meeee!!!!"

"Mom I'm gonna cum soon!" I yelled.

"Quick, stick it in my ass!" she yelled back.

I pulled my cock out of her gaping hole and moved it up slightly to where her other hole was glistening from sweat. I peered at it curiously. I was dark with pick around the edges, and it looked really tight, but it seemed big enough for me to squeeze in. So I did. I slowly inserted my cock into her anus, feeling her rectum give way to allow me to fill her up. Then I anal fucked my mom, moving as fast as her sensitive hole would allow. It wasn't long before I was going to cum again. My hand was down at her crotch, fingering her like mad, while her own hand was furiously rubbing her clit.

"Oh mom that feels so good! Fuck I'm going to cum!" I yelled.

"Yes honey. Cum in me! FUCKING CUM IN ME!" my mother yelled at the top of her lungs that I'm sure everybody else in the house heard. Her orgasm was so intense that she almost bucked away from me, but I grabbed her forcefully around the waist and buried my cock as far as it would go, as I shot a huge stream of cum into her ass.

As our orgasms subsided, we both collapsed on the carpet and my dick came out of her anus with a loud plop!

We laid together for about 5 minutes, then Mom got up and squatted with her legs apart over my face. Then some of my white cream dripped from her asshole onto my face. I knew what to do. I opened my mouth and drank my own cum. It felt so dirty and wrong, but I couldn't help myself!

After the last of my cum came out, my Mom turned around and laid on top of me and we shared a big, long, sloppy kiss.

Then my Mom said, "Lets go to the bathroom and get cleaned up for the night."

"Okay," I agreed.

We walked over to he bathroom door and entered. My parents shared a bathroom with Alisha, and we happened to enter the bathroom just after she did. She was stark naked and looked a little worse for wear, and I thought I saw some cum on her belly, which didn't surprise me. She didn't notice us at first, and she sat down on the toilet. She finally looked up and saw our mom and I standing there, and at first she looked startled, but then it looked as though she didn't mind.

I couldn't believe what happened next. Mine and Alisha's eyes were glued to our mother as she walked over and sat down on Alisha's lap, facing her! The two started to grope and kiss and finally let themselves go, my mother's piss going in between my sister's legs. It seemed as though they had to go a lot as it seemed to take awhile. I walked closer to them. I was majorly turned on by these two women peeing together, but my expended cock refused to grow. That didn't stop me from gaping at them though, and soon I had to go myself. Without asking, because I was sure they wouldn't mind, I stuck my cock between my sister's legs, and I felt my mother's and sister's warm fluids on my dick. I then let myself go as well, the three of us all peeing into the same toilet at the same time. It was awesome!

When they were done, my mother and I got up and let Alisha get up to flush the toilet. She then left the bathroom, winking at me as she walked by.

Then my mother and I got in the shower. We occasionally touched each other's sex, but mostly just washed each other.

We got out, dried off, and got in bed. We laid there naked as I said, "Goodnight mom."

"Goodnight honey."

I was soon asleep thinking about Alisha, and I couldn't wait until tomorrow!
Published 
Written by B12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments