Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Amazing Family Part 4

"Please read parts 1-3 to better understand part 4."

16
3 Comments 3
8.2k Views 8.2k
2.3k words 2.3k words
I woke up the next morning laying naked next to my mom, my erect cock pressed tightly into her ass crack. I stared at the back of her head for a few minutes, before my throbbing cock forced me to take a piss. I came back from the bathroom with my cock still sticking straight out to find Mom sitting up in bed, her legs apart, showing off her beautiful pussy.

"Why don't you come over here and give be one more orgasm with that tongue of yours?" Mom said.

"I'd be happy to," I answered. I walked over to her and gave her a nice big kiss, our tongues playing with each other. I then moved down her body, stopping to suck both of her breasts while my hand found her clit. I rubbed it in circles while she moaned into my mouth. I kept at it for a few minutes and I loved the feel of her big pussy lips forming a ridge on her mound. Mom was bucking her hips up and down and she forced her mouth away from mine.

"Fucking lick me Jay!" she screamed at me.I did whatI was told and moved my mouth quickly down to her cunt, bypassing her breasts which my hands took care of.I licked around her pussy: each thigh, and then above her mound, and then between her legs between her ass and pussy.Next I licked her big outer lips, while her moans got loader and heavier. Finally I took care of her erect and swollen clit, which was begging for attention.

"Oh, fuck my clit Jay! That's it! Lick it! OHHHHH gawwwwd!"

I moved my tongue from herclitoris to the opening of her fuck hole.I swirled my tongue around it, tasting its sweet juices, before plunging it inside, drawing another round of moans from my sexy mother. I proceded to fuck my tongue in and out of her for a few minutes, while my right hand moved down to play with her clit. My left hand stayed with her breasts, taking turns on either one.My tongue was finally slowing down, as her interior walls clenched and rippled, and more juice leaked out of her cunt and into my mouth.

"Oh don't stop Jay. Keep fucking your mother. Ohhhh I'm gonna cum, my lovely teenage son.I'M GONNA FUCKING CUM!"

My mom's pussy convulsed one last time, drawing inward, before exploding its contents into my waiting mouth.Her body shuddered with waves of pleasure, while I hungrily drank all of her cum.

We layed there for a minute, with her recovering from her intense orgasm, before she said, "We should better get downstairs, before everyone starts wondering what's happened to us."

I agreed, and we reluctantly got up and got dressed, and she put on a pair of extra-tight yoga pants, which showed off her huge cameltoe.All I had in there was my clothes from the night before, and I had to put on my boxers and jeans. She then put on just a bra and said, "Let's go."

"With just that?" I asked.

"What? We're all family." She winked at me.Taking her initiative, I left my shirt on the floor and followed her out of the room and down the stairs.We entered the kitchen to find my dad cooking pancakes and my sister Alisha sitting at the table already dueling it out with a large stack on her plate. Surprisingly, we weren't the last ones up, as Amy and James were nowhere to be seen yet.

"Well I was wondering when someone would join us," Dad said, who was just wearing a t-shirt and boxers. "Here this batch is about done. Help yourself."

I took a plate and stacked about 5 big pancakes on it.I just realized how hungry I was. I sat down beside Alisha and (after loading itup with syrup, of course)started gorging myself.Alisha finished and sat back on her chair and I glaced over at her. She was wearing a very loose fitting tank top, and had herblonde hair tied up in a ponytail.Then I noticed that she wasn't wearing any bottoms or panties. Herpussy lips were just showing underneath her top and were glistening, obviously wet.

She caught me looking and said, "I'm just letting it breathe," and winked at me. I sheepishly turned back to my pancakes, my cock growing big in my jeans.

Just then Amy came down the stairs, looking quite a bit worse-for-wear. Her hair was a mess, and she looked dog tired. She was wearing just a pair of white cotton panties andone of my t-shirts that she must of found on my floor. She plopped herself in a chair and put her head down in her arms, ignoring the pancakes Dad had stuck in front of her.

"Sleep well?" asked my mom, teasingly.

"No," came the muffled reply.

"Bet not," said Alisha, smirking.Just then James came down the stairs, looking a bit more presentable than Amy, but looked just as tired.

My dad spoke up, "How was it James?I want to know what I'm getting tonight."

"She fucks like an animal!" was the reply. "She just kept going! We fucked almost all night!"

Mom and dad laughed, Amy groaned, and Alisha and I stared in wonder at our family. After finishing our breakfast, everyone reluctantly got up to go get dressed, deciding that we would sit around the pool fora while. When I came back down n my swim shorts with a towel, I walked to our backyard to find just James out skimming the pool of leaves. I laid out my towel on a pool chair and laid on it, enjoying the sun on a beautiful day. Dad came out next, and did the same thing as me.Eventually the girls joined us, taking a long time to get ready, which made my Dad roll his eyes.

I'm glad they did, though, because they looked gorgeous. Mom was wearing a one-piece suit that her breasts were trying desperately to escape from, and as she layed out her towel she gave us a sexy ass dance. Alisha was wearing a white bikini, but it was so small that it was basically just two little triangles covering her nipples and a triangle covering her vulva and that was it. As she layed out her towel, her beautiful ass was bear as her suit had just a string that was pulled tight into her butt crack. Amy was wearing a light pink bikini that was almost as small as Alisha's.

After a while of relaxing and tanning, Alisha decided to take a dip and waded out into the water.

Huge_Booobs
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Huge_Booobs

James felt like joining her, or rather his cock did, as proved by the big tent in his swimshorts leading him the way.Soon the rest of us joined them and we played and teased each other in the water, spashing each other and jumping off the diving board. Soon I discovered that my sisters' bikinis were comletely see through (not that there wasn't much I couldn't already see), and now their teenage pussies andnipples were clear to all. As consequence, my dad, James, and I all had clear boners pressing against our shorts. All this sexual tension had us in a frenzy, and it was our mother who was the first to crack.

"I can't take it anymore!" she yelled and quickly scrambled out of the pool. In no time, she had her suit off revealing her beautiful, glistening wet,naked body to the rest of us. Then she sat on the edge of the pool and spread her legs, her wet cunt lips exposed to the world. The proceded to insert her fingers in and pump them really fast while her other hand rubbed her clit furiously.

We stared in disbelief at our horny mother, who was trying desperately to get herself off. Then, broken from his trance, my dad went over to help her out and started to lick at her sensitive area while she gabbed and pulled at her own breasts. Then she called to us:

"James, Jay, quick! Get over here!" We obeyed and kneeled on the bottom of the pool on either side of our dad. "Oh I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cummmm! OH FUCK I"M CUMMING!"

She let out a wail and squirted her juices all over our faces. We licked it up hungrily, and her liquids just kept flowing. By the time she was done, our faces were soaked, and not with water. When I turned around I found that my sisters had taken off their bikinis and were standing naked in the water with their pert tits sticking out. Ah, what the hell, I thought and proceded to take off my swim shorts, soon followed by my brother and dad. All of our cocks were extremely hard, and my dad's was about the same as mine, 8 inches, but James' was closer to 9!

Mom got up and went to dry off and sit in her chair, and James was quick to follow, and they laid together, naked, and cuddled. Dad and Amy, as well as Alisha and I, soon did the same thing. I laid out on my towel while my sensual and sexy sister climbed on top of me and laid face down on my chest, her breasts pressed firmly into me. My erect cock stood straight up behind her pussy mound in between her legs, and we both relaxed for a little while.

After a fun afternoon by the pool, we decided it was time for dinner. Us guys barbequed some sausages while the gorls made some pastas inside. Then we ate out on the deck, the whole while in the nude. I was just fine with this, as I didn't mind at all seeing my sisters' sweet teenage asses.

After dinner we sat down as a family to watch a movie.I didn't really pay much attention to it as I was mostly eyeing up my sisters' and mom's beautiful pussies as they lounged out on the couches.

When the movie was over, we all headed upstairs with our respective partners for the night. Dad with Amy, James with mom, and Alisha with me. She led me into her room, pushed me down on her bed (not that I was objecting) and told me, "Wait here, I'll be right back."

"Trust me, I'm not going anywhere," I replied. She turned and giggled at me before dissapearing into the bathroom. She came back a few minutes later wearingvery short yoga shorts and a black bra that looked as though she had outgrown it, as her boobs struggled to break free. Shecrawled up to me on the bed, her legs spread around mine, and firmly planted her lips against mine. We kissed deeply and passionately, her blonde hair falling into my face. After we broke apart, she sat back up on her knees and unclasped her bra, letting it fall away and tossing it aside. I reached my hands out and grabbed her wondeful breasts, pinching her nipples while she moaned, increasing in volume.

She then scooted up so that her crotch was in my face. I buried my head between her legs while her shorts were still on. I licked and rubbed with my nose her soft pussy through the fabric, before she reached down, hooked her thumbs in the waistband, and pulled them off. I wasted no time eating her pussy hungrily, sucking all of her juices. I swirled my tongue around her opening, then flicked it over her clit. Her moans came back, louder this time. After a while of this she yelled, "Jay, I need you to fuck me! Right now!"

She got up and moved back down, rubbing her pussy as she did so. She grabbed my dick and aimed it at her hole, before dropping all of her weight on it. She screamed in pain, before moaning in pleasure. She bounced up and down on my cock, her breasts swinging up and down in rhythm. After about 5 minutes of this, she got up off me, gave my dick a quick lick, then went to her beside table and pulled out a condom. "So you don't get me pregnant," she explained. "James wore one in Amy last night, so don't worry." She then got on her hands and knees, her ass sticking out off the bed.

"Fuck me like this Jay. I love doggy style!"

"Of course, big sister," I replied, puttin the condom on and moving in, taking aim at her swollen pink teenage cunt. I grabbed her ass as I slowly inserted my erect member. I slowly pulled in and out, letting her get a feel for me in this position. "Fuck Alisha. You're so danm hot. I'm going to cum in your sweet pussy soon!"

"I am too!" she yelled out. "Ohhhhh, yeahhhhh." I could feel her fluids try to rush out as she came, and I let out stream after stream into the condom.

She pulled away, tore my condom off and licked my cock clean. We then cuddled up together to rest. We ended up fucking twice more that night, using up two more condoms as a result. Alisha sure was a good fuck, but still not quite as good as Amy, my twin.

"Ohhh, that's it Jay. Fuck me harder!" I moved faster and soon my stomach and her ass were connecting a couple times per second.
Published 
Written by B12
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments