Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Auntie Melanie

"My Uncle Peter part 2"

1
1 Comment 1
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Me and my uncle Peter just laid there for a while. perfectly content in each other's arms. we reveled in the satisfaction behind what we had just done. I started to wonder when the 'next time' he mentioned would be when he got up. dragging his finger through the cum on his stomach, he put that finger into his mouth and started eating the cum off of his chest. I stopped him and said "Ill do that for you". He smiled, clearly amused.

I licked off every drop of come, taking my time and smelling the scent that was Peter. I turned my attention to his dick but he stopped me saying "save some for later". He looked around and sniffed. "We need to clean up a bit, This room smells like come!". I sniffed and agreed. Melanie wouldnt be too pleased if she riddled out that I had been fucking her Husband.

Peter began to take the sheets off of the bed while I searched in the closet for new ones. once that was done I pointed out to Peter that WE smelled like come. He laughed and said he would go take a shower. I followed him right in.

Peter looked at me quizzicaly and I said it would take too long to have two showers, and besides, its not exactly like we could be uncomfortable with each other's nakedness anymore. I turned on the shower and made it really hot. Peter got somw Body wash in one end and started lathering himself up while I washed my dick. After awhile Peter got the shower head (it was an extendable nozzle) and asked me to clean the come out of his asshole. I got on my knees and obliged. "spread your cheeks a little so i can get in there" I told him, and he did so.I washed all the come away from his anus and then tried to wash it away from the inside.

Peter moaned and I realised he was getting pleasure from this. I stuck my fingers into his asshole and parted it to try and get the water way up. he moaned harder before I decided to abandon the shower nozzle and just use my tongue. I wanted to treat his asshole the same way he treated mine. I licked around the edges and plunged my tongue as deep as I could make it go. He moaned louder and then lost control. Picking me up off of my knees, He kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back, but I wanted his dick. I hadnt got a taste of it when we were fucking before, but now I wanted it again.

His hands ran over every part of my body that they could reach while I let myself down. Taking in that same smell, that smell unique to Peter. He moaned and told me to get it over with. I told him not yet and started kissing that monster dick. Fingering his asshole, I ran my tongue up and down that monstrous shaft, trying to imitate what he had done to me. Peter groaned and said "end it, end it, please let me come" Not yet I thought. I carried this on for about a half-hour, I had a raging hardon from imagining how much pleasure I must be giving him.

He moaned louder and louder. I felt his balls tighten and knew he was about to come, so I stopped. Peter moaned in exasperation or pleasure. Im not really sure but ill say it was the latter. I gave him enough time to back away from the point of no return before guiding him to my asshole. I was going to get my wish. I would soon have that dick inside of me. I would milk that monster for all it was worth and..... I gasped as he tried to plunge the whole thing in at once. It hurt like hell and I yelled before telling him to go slow. He apologised and started to ease it in. I waited for my anal muscles to accept him and become accustomed to the size. It took awhile, but soon he was in all the way and thrusting.

I moaned with pleasure. It felt so bloody good to have that thing in me..... I tried to be as vocal as possible to make it better for him. I was making noises like "ooooooooooh" and I masturbated my own cock in the meantime. I felt Peter pick up the pace and a hot blast of Peter's come came shooting into my asshole. I screamed in joy, and so did he. But he continued to shoot blast after blast into me, without any fatigue, or any sign of stopping! His breath became haggard, and his movement became sluugish after awhile, but he was still fucking me with abandon. I came at the same time as him when he had his second orgasm, but after the fifth he kept going! He finally stopped with number six. He tried to talk, but all I heard was "ooh..........ahh.........eh......"

We rested in the shower's spray for awhile, untill Peter managed coherent speech. "Ill clean that up for you" he said, making a gesture toward my come-filled asshole. He started to lick my asshole clean. I just spread my cheeks and let him.

 

Peter figured that we should at least eat some dinner, to make it look like we hadnt done anything questionable. I agreed, and volunteered to cook. After a meal of scrambled eggs on toast (im not much of a cook) Me and Peter both cleaned up. We got to talking again, and the talk turned to the intense bout of sex we had just had. "You never told me you could have more than one orgasm like that!" I said. He laughed, "of course I never told you! before today you never were the person I could tell stuff like that to!". I laughed too, but it was short lived.

"what are we gonna do about Auntie Mel?" I asked, "This isnt something that she would like, I know that much" Peter frowned,"what do you mean?".

BethMagic
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BethMagic

I frowned back and said " I dont think Melanie would like it if you were cheating on her, let alone with another Man......... let alone again that it was with me".A smile spread on Peter's face and I frowned again. "did I say something funny?" I asked.

A voice said behind me, "I take it by those most unusual comments that your plan worked?". I spun around and was horrified to see Auntie Melanie. How long had she been standing there? how much had she heard? was she mad?.............wait........ what plan!?

Peter went over to Melanie and planted a kiss on her lips. "yeah, the plan worked, weve been having Sex for the last 4 hours.". Mel smiled and kissed him back "But I was supposed to walk in on it!" she said, with a tone of disapointment in her voice, "Im not going to sleep tonight untill I get to see some man-on man action!".

I was shocked. They had planned this! I doubted that Mel had even gone to work! but what was their aim?

Peter smiled at Mel, "When do you want your show?" he asked. She looked up at him and said "now would be great!". Peter smiled and said " god, getting fucked in the ass is so great, I realise what you like about it now!". Peter started to strip off his clothes and motioned for me to do the same. "but we spent so long cleaning up!" I said, trying to sound amused. Peter and Mel Laughed.

Peter and I were both naked, and facing each other. Peter looked over at Mel and said to tell us what to do. she smiled and told us to start making out, so we did.

writhing over the kitchen floor, we kissed ferociously, and under Melanie's coaching, started rubbing our cocks together for some great frotage. I kept running my fingers through Peter's hair and Peter started to finger my asshole. I was told to suck Peter's monster cock again, and I got him to come several times more before Melanie announced that she would be joining in.

I welcomed the chance for some pussy as well as some cock. Melanie Placed herself in front of my head while Peter fucked my asshole, and for the first time in my life I was able to fully appreciate My auntie Melanie as a female. she had excellent breasts. and milk-white skin that was as soft as silk. Her pussy was wet already from watching her husband having so much pleasure, with no pubic hair, her pussy lips were in a sort of pout, and I yearned to taste it. Not caring who it was that I was doing it to.

Melanie ground her crotch into my face and leaned over to start kissing Peter. I licked that pussy and buried my tongue into it, tasting the juices that flowed. I treated her the same way I had been treated By Peter, and by her moans and shreiks, I could tell how it was working.

Peter and Melanie were kissing with passion. They were moaning each other's names as I licked and was fucked. Peter began to stiffen against my back and He began to cum into me again. But I knew he was still ready for more. Melanie was a comein machine as she came again and again into my face. I licked up the juices and reveled in the pleasure I was dishing out.

Melanie started screaming that she wanted her husbands cock in her and Peter shouted that he wanted to do the same. Peter left my ass and made a movement to stick his cock in her. I moved quickly and distracted him with a blowjob. I took that thick pole in my mouth and sucked. I started to get really weird. I wanted him to coat my throat with come. I had plenty of room left on his shaft, so I used my hands as well. Peter was eating Melanie now, and he was near screaming with his love for her. I felt his nuts tighten and thought 'here it comes'.

The first blast nearly blew my head off of his dick. I hungrily swallowed and kept going the way I was. But his come was proving too much for me, so I enlisted the help of Melanie to eat all of it. I took some over to Peter and he opened his mouth hungrily. even with both of us eating it all, A huge amount still spilled onto his chest. We both lapped that up too.

I was pushed out of the way by Melanie as she mounted her husband. she was moaning with pent up lust and he was kissing her ferociously back. I was left out, and I noticed that I still hadnt come yet. I decided to come onto both of them as they were fucking there. I took my dick in hand and jerked away, watching Peter and Mel both come again and again.

It was like one of my fantasies. Me watching two people have so many orgasms in front of me. I reached the point of no return and called out their names. They both stopped what they were doing, Melanie hoping to Fuck me and Peter hoping to suck my cock. And Then I came.

I shot stream after stream onto Their faces as they opened their mouths to suck me. They ate all ot it, and ate it off each other's faces like hungry  sex monsters. and then they continued fucking.

I laid back. Satisfied with the part I played. I no longer cared what goals they had in mind when they devised this scheme of theirs. I just knew that if they ever wanted another go, I would always be ready.

 

I hope you have enjoyed these two stories I have written. I know I did. These were my first, so please vote below. I want to know how good I am at writing these.

Published 
Written by Bill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments