Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Baby Girl

25
4 Comments 4
7.7k Views 7.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Being a single parent is always hard, no matter which parent has custody of the child. My ex and I have split custody of our daughter, a twenty year old college student in history major. She is 5'9'' and is voluptuous and curvy with full perky breasts, a toned stomach and a nice round bum to match. During the summer, she always comes over to stay with me, so we can have quality father daughter time together.

This year, my hours required at work have been cut and therefore, my days seem slower and bit hard to deal with. With some spare time at hand, I decided to sign up for a photography course which would allow me to work at my own pace and also give me a chance to make extra money in my free time, taking pictures of different things and my travels.

It’s summer and my daughter has been home for about a week now, and I want to spend as much time as possible with her before she head's back to her college. It is weekend and I'm up, bright and early downstairs, making breakfast for us. After making her favorite breakfast, I went upstairs, softly down the hall to her bedroom, walking as quietly as possible to surprise her. As I get closer to her bedroom door, I hear soft moaning sounds coming from inside. The moaning sounds made me curious and got me wondering if my baby girl was watching porn at this hour in the morning.

I turn the door knob, to open the door slightly, just a a crack, so I can look inside the room. Looking around the corner, a surprised look came over me at the sight of my baby girl – her blanket is thrown to the side, as she's spread eagle across the bed. I lean in further to get a better look. I see her taking her fingers into her mouth, sucking them slightly, before taking them back out and rubbing her wet soppy fingers on her hard tight pink nipples. Moaning, she continues her ministrations, pinching, pulling, and twisting.

Watching my baby girl play with herself is hard to believe. I kept standing at the door, gripping my cock, bulging through my pants. My eyes grow big looking at her as I begin jerking my cock more. I noticed her move around more therefore I shut the door and went back downstairs slowly so she won't notice me watching her.

Sitting down at the breakfast table, am still in a slight daze because of what I just saw. I start eating my breakfast, trying not to let my imagination run wild. After a few moments, I hear my daughter walk down the stairs. "Good morning daddy," she says. I look at her and smile, "good morning baby." 

"Did you sleep well baby girl"?

"Yes I did. ''

She walks over to the fridge and opens it, standing there in only her tank top and yellow panties. Looking at her, all I can do is smile, as the images of her spread out over the sheets of her bed flash through my mind. She bends over to get something to drink, as her panties stretch across her taut round ass, pulling up into the folds of her pussy lips, exposing one of them in the process. Her pussy lip is still slightly wet from her playing around a few minutes earlier.

She looks back and smiles at me before walking over and hugging me happily.

"So daddy what's the plan for today?" she asks me.

Thinking for a bit I reply, "Well baby, why don't we go to the beach today? It's about 90degrees outside."

She agrees and runs up to her room to get ready as I do the same. Once ready, we headed to the beach for some sun and a little bit of fun. We were in water till about 1pm, floating and swimming back and forth, when I suggested to get some lunch and then head home. So we went to Denny's to grab a bite before going home.

On getting home, after a shower, we sat downstairs in the living room, watching a movie. I sat on the couch, resting my back against it, when she came, laying her head across my lap and her body across the couch.

I sat there, running my fingers through her hair, while glancing over her body, looking at her perky breasts. I start feeling my cock growing hard under her head. Shaking my head, I took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down before she notices. To make matters worse, there’s a hot steamy sex scene going on in the movie; I see her body stiffen, her pelvis raised and her back arched with her toes curling outwards slightly, She takes deep breaths to try to cool her raging hormones and urges.

Suddenly, I find her hand grabbing mine as she places it on her stomach; the feel of her tight toned body had me licking my lips She slides my hand under her shirt, running my fingers back and forth across her stomach and around her navel. A soft moan escapes her lips as I move my hand a little higher up, towards her breasts.

She guides my hand further up her torso, just below her rib cage, almost to her breasts. One side of me wanted to touch her, pinch her nipples but on the other hand, I was thinking , ‘Can I really be doing this with my own daughter?’.Shaking my carnal thoughts away, I cleared my throat (coughing) I said, "Sweetheart no, Daddy can’t be doing this with you". It was like she hadn't heard me speak at all, instead she took hold of my hands and placed them on her taut breasts, and helped me maul them, squeezing my hand through hers. The feel of my hands on her nipples, made them stand at attention, fully erect, and as hard as a pebble. As I pressed my fingers together, those pink pebbles felt even stiffer between them the effect of it could be seen in quickly hardening cock.

"No baby, we shouldn’t be doing this". I tried telling her again, my voice husky with lust. She took my hand once more and took it down to her stomach, still going lower into her shorts and inside her panties over her soft mound. I could feel my mouth and lips go dry as my hand roved over her soft pink pussy lips. I could feel her clit pulsate and swell with my touch, making her pussy completely wet. My fingers started moving almost on their own, sliding down her slit and up to her little hard nub.

Looking down at her, I tell her, "this is so wrong, we shouldn’t do this".

She opens her eyes, holds my hand over her tight little flower and pleads 'Oh no no no daddy, please just a little bit hmm....."'Baby, no, we should..." she places her finger across my lips shushing me with the other hand making me rub her ever so quickly. She grinds into my hand thrusting up her hips and rotating them around and around becoming even wetter, her juices leaking down her bum. I inserted the tip of my middle finger at opening of her pussy and massaging the very opening and gently probing it inside her, noticing how tight and wet she was

"You are so tight baby girl", I say out loud.

"Yes daddy still a virgin" she gasps, her breath heavy.

Grabbing my hand, she started rubbing my palm over her clit, pressing them down harder as her legs tightened and her hips bucked slightly to get closer. She arched her hips back and forth, and humped against my hand, quivering with small spasms of orgasm. Shaking her head from side to side, her moans grew louder, before she let out a helpless but lustful scream, "Oh Daddy, I'm cumming oohhhhh"

"Oh baby, you are dripping wet" I said as she slowly pulls my hand out, licking and sucking each one of my fingers, cleaning them, tasting her sweet and salty juices. She got up and sat next to me, kissing me passionately on the lips, wrapping her arms around my neck. My hand and fingers slid down her spine, stopping at the small of her back . She stood up, breaking our kiss, turning looking across the coffee table.

'When you did get this dad ?" She asks, observing my new camera and lenses.

'That’s from my photography class I’m taking to make extra money."

After getting a closer look she turns to me asking, "Daddy will you take some pictures of me?"

'Okay"

She ran upstairs to her room, saying, " Please wait Daddy, let me change my clothes first."

I picked up my new Sony DSLR camera, checking and making sure memory card and lenses are in working order, as she went to get ready.

"Daddy come here I’m ready!!"

I went upstairs, not sure what to expect, when I see her standing by the bed in just a pink robe, at least that's all I can see. Slowly, she unties her robe, giving me a glimpse of what is underneath. She is wearing a baby blue lacy bra with matching boy shorts . She drops the robe, placing her hands on her hips, striking a pose. I start clicking and taking her pictures as she moves around, striking different poses.

All of a sudden, she jumps on the bed, as she kneels down, taking off her bra in one quick snap, before she cups and squeezes her breasts, spreading her legs open for a better view.

EmmaVelvet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaVelvet

She leans forward and angles her body such that her breasts get a better view, as I click more pictures. Sliding her hands down to her sides, into her panties, slowly moving one side lower than the other posing, she kept posing, looking into the camera, giving naughty grins, biting her lower lip - her perky breast and hard nipples looked even more ravishing on the camera.

Pulling her panties down, she takes them off and throws them towards the camera. As I catch her semi-wet panties, the smell of her sex fills my nose, making my cock bulge through my pants. She looks down at my growing tent in my pants as she smiles wickedly and calls me, with lust drooling in her voice “Daddy, come closer".

I move closer to the bed, taking close-ups, as she lays down on her back, striking a new pose for me. I stand on the bed for a better angle as she comes nearer, flashing a sexy smile, she gazes at the spot with the growing bulge in my pants. Leaning forward, she sits on the bed, her eyes leveled at my crotch. With one quick move, she grips my cock through my pants, startling me.

"Oh baby, what are you doing ?"

'You'll see", with a smirk on her face, she grabs and starts squeezing and jerking my cock through my pants. I admit it felt so good. Unbuckling my belt, she undid my fly too before pulling out my massively erect cock. I tried to focus on taking more pictures though it was getting difficult as her her soft cool hands kept playing with my cock, smiling, looking at me, making me ache with my growing hardness.

'I want you to be my first" she whispers.

'Oh baby girl," I groan.

My rigid cock sprang into view as she pulled down my trousers. Kissing my cock, she licked the head with her tongue. She licked the tip and wrapped her hot tongue around my balls, making me grunt with pleasure as I steady my hold on the camera, taking one last picture before tossing it on the bed. I take off my shirt, while she just sucked and licked the large swollen head as I ran my hands and fingers in her hair.

Gripping her hair, I held the back of her head as she took my cock back into her mouth and pushed it in further and deeper, before pulling it out and staring at it. She rubbed me up and down with her tiny hands as she saw my pre cum leak out of me. Tasting it, she slowly inserted the tip of her tongue into the small slit opening at the tip of my cock, making me shudder. I held her head on the sides with both my hands, groaning loudly, shutting my eyes tight as my knees seemed to buckle with the explosion of sensations I was experiencing.

Jerking my cock with her hands, she licked along the shaft like an ice cream cone before taking my balls into her mouth one by one, sucking them and drowning them in her saliva. Moving my hands to her breast, I give them a firm squeeze, pinching her nipples, tugging and twisting them between my fingers, as she let out a long moan, with my balls still in her mouth, sending vibrations through my cock.

"Oh fuck, that feels so good baby"

Tilting her head up gently by her hair, I helped her lie on her back on the bed, climbing on top of her, leaning my body over hers and pressing my chest against her pert breasts. Sliding my body lower on hers, I kiss on the sides of her neck, tracing her soft skin to her earlobes tugging and nibbling them softly. Continuing my path back down, I started kissing her breasts, grabbing them, mauling them with my large hands. Taking her left nipple into my mouth, I sucked it, teasing it, flicking them with my tongue. She grabbed head pushing me deeper into her breasts, as I swirled my mouth around the edges, moving from one to the other, biting the hard pink erect nubs,sending chills through her body, as she arches her back, grinding against me, quivering with every contact .

"Oh daddy, yes just like that"

Circling my tongue around her nipples, I gently bit her, grazing my teeth on her sensitized skin, taking her nipples between my lips . Moving on, I ran my tongue down her ribcage to her stomach and around her belly button. Tracing her pubic line, down to her peach, I kissed her sweet wet lips,sucking her folds, taking them in my mouth as she wrapped her hands around my head, shoving me deeper into her.

She was arching her hips uncontrollably as I slipped my tongue inside her. I continued flicking my tongue over her now swollen clit, making her moan. She tried to push me away to stop the torment to her clit but I sucked it a little harder, making her quiver. I held her hands to her sides, while lapping up her juices as I slipped my tongue at her entrance, teasing her. I released her hands so I could use my fingers to pull her hood back, exposing her clit. I pinched her her button with my fingers as I sucked on it, swirling my tongue all around the walls of her little nub. She let out a scream, lifting her ass off the bed, as her knees buckled impossibly

"Oh fuck, daddy, I’m cumming, shit ooh yes, yes, yes !!!!"

Keeping my lips on her entrance, I kept shoving my tongue faster and deeper inside her, massaging her inner walls as she shuddered, screaming loudly, experiencing ripples of orgasm flow through her.

Lapping up all her sweet juices with my tongue, I got up, sitting on my knees, holding my erect cock and rubbed it across her lovely, tight, pink, pussy; rubbing her clit with the head of my stick, making her moan even more.

'Are you sure you want this baby girl?" I asked.

"Yes daddy please" she answered - half gasping, half begging.

I brought my cock at the edge of her opening, placing the head of my cock, slowly pushing it past through her peddles, stretching her open. I went in deeper as she whimpered, clawing my back with her nails, thrusting my cock fully inside her. Pushing further I hit her walls, as she let out a cry, I realized I had finally taken her virginity but I kept moving till her pain eased and she started moving her hips with me. She moaned feeling my love muscle throb deep inside as she tightened her inner muscles around my shaft, clenching it as I began thrusting slowly. Laying my body against hers, I kissed her around the sides of her neck, sucking her tongue into my mouth while grabbing and squeezing her breasts.

Wrapping her legs around my waist, she placed her hands on my ass, squeezing and pushing me down into her deeper, telling me she wanted more. I took long deep harder strokes, her juices slicking my pole, making me move faster and deeper, as I continued paying attention to her twin mounds, twirling my tongue round and round her tight pink nipples.

I soon found myself becoming rougher with her, slamming and ramming my cock deeper and harder, pinching and biting her nipples, tugging them with my teeth - her moaning and my grunting driving us both crazy. She was now screaming with pleasure, wiggling around and thrusting her hips up to meet me thrust for thrust. I took her legs and placed them around my shoulders, , banging her with harder strokes, drilling for her creamy gooey waterfall as I kept pounding beating up her tight little cunt.

"Give daddy this pussy baby girl, come on"

"Oh yes fuck me harder mm mm" she responded

I grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head, slamming forward, shaking the bed against the wall as it rocked furiously just like my my balls smacked her ass. Her body began shaking...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Pussy_Predator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments