Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend, Brother, and Me: Part 1

"I am in love with my own brother. Yes, I know also that I am not supposed to be."

9
1 Comment 1
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
My brother is one of, if not, the hottest guys I know. He’s twenty, tall and slender with light brown hair and the bluest eyes any girl could want. I see him every day, but to tell you the truth, I could actually stare at him all day long and never get bored.

I just wish he looked at me the way I looked at him.

I am in love with my own brother. Yes, I know also that I am not supposed to be. Yet, every time I see him, I get all flustered inside. Not to mention, instantly wet. Yes, my brother makes me wet. I don’t even have to touch what is between my legs when I see him. My panties are immediately soaked.

God, how I would love to tell him I want him to fuck me!

That will never happen though. My best friend, Missy, dates him and I could never betray her. I already feel like I do since I feel the way I feel. But I have never told anyone how I feel, so I shouldn’t. Still, I know how I feel and sometimes, it is even hard talking to my best friend knowing she dates my brother.

But that all changed the other day as Missy and I were talking before class started. See, we are seniors in high school and we are getting close to graduating. so we see each other every single day. That always made it harder on me. Well, Missy was turned around in her desk talking to me and said, right out of the blue, “You’re in love with Brantley and I know it.” I had no time to answer, even if I had wanted. The teacher walked in and started class.

I was devastated. Missy knew. I guess I could not cover my feelings for Brantley very well.

I was unable to concentrate during class after that. I just wanted to get up and walk out and hide in the girl’s bathroom stall. I wanted to just bawl my eyes out. I was actually hurt. Really hurt.

When the bell rang to change class, I ran out of the room, not wanting to even have a word with Missy, but I knew I would see her, as I had to stop at my locker and get my books for the next class and hers was right beside mine. It was inevitable.

As I was getting my books out of my locker, Missy got hers and did not even say a word. I was relieved. I could feel her wanting to say something though. As I walked away, I did look back and saw her staring at me. She was looking at me with sincere eyes actually. Not with a look that could kill.

That surprised me actually. I would have thought Missy would have had the look of the devil knowing I was also in love with the same guy with whom she was in love, who just so happened to be my brother. I really wanted to know how Missy knew, but was not about to ask her. I was ashamed that she had figured it out. Ashamed because it was not supposed to be that way. I mean, a sister in love with her own blood? Even Missy had to agree that was not normal.

I did not sit by Missy during the next class. I sat in the back of the room surrounded by the guys that would have gladly fucked me if I had given them the chance. I did not want them though. I wanted my own brother. I had thought many times what it would feel like to spread my legs for Brantley; to let him see my wet pussy, and what he’d do with it. I could feel the moisture slipping from it already as I sat there. Class had just started, but I had to get up and leave. I could not take it anymore.

I ran out of the room, everybody looking at me, including the teacher. After that, I heard Missy yelling from the room down the hall after me.

“Sherrie! Stop!”

“Leave me alone Missy! I don’t want to talk to you! Just leave me alone! Go away!”

“Sherrie, I am not going anywhere, you know that. We need to talk.”

“No we don’t. I don’t think I will ever be able to talk to you again!”

“You are talking to me now!”

I turned and looked at Missy, who had finally caught up with me and said, “Because you are making me talk to you. Just let me go, Missy. Please?”

“No! You can run to the bathroom, but I am going to follow you. Sherrie, I am sorry I said what I said, but you know it’s true also.”

“God, Missy, you don’t know how to listen do you? I want to be alone!”

“Sherrie, don’t avoid what I said. I want to talk because I want you to know that it does not bother me. I think it’s okay.”

I was actually stunned for a minute. Missy knew it also and said, “Sherrie, come on, let’s get out of the hall,” and she drug me to the bathroom.

As soon as we found a stall and closed the door, I looked at Missy and said, “You mean you are okay with me being in love with my own brother? The one you also love? Come on Missy, even I know that is crazy.”

“Sherrie, crazy yes, but sexy as hell. You want to know how I knew you were?”

“Yes, but I was so afraid to ask.” I said as Missy wiped a tear away from my face with her finger.
“Sherrie, I see how you look at him for one thing.

SolaZolas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SolaZolas

And well, what really gave it away was you watching us this past weekend,” Missy said.

I tried to play that off and answered, “Watching you and him? Missy, I don’t know what you are talking about.”

“Sherrie, don’t give me that. I saw you standing behind the panel of the sliding glass door while I was on top of your brother beside the pool. You kept peeking your head around the panel.”

There was no way I could deny that. I had no idea that Missy saw me eavesdropping on her and Brantley. I was actually trying to see my brother’s cock, but it was buried deep inside my best friend.

“Missy, I, um, didn’t know you saw me.”

“Well, since I was facing the door, it was not hard to miss you. I saw the look on your face also. You wanted it to be you in my place.”

“God, Missy, I am so embarrassed.”

“Don’t be. You love your brother just like I love him. Maybe we can share him.” Missy answered and I looked at her funny.

“You heard me right Sherrie. Convincing him, now, that will be a different story.”

“Oh, now that will never happen. Besides, I could never betray you like that. Just because I am in love with him does not mean we have to share him. God, that would be so wrong. Furthermore, he does not know how I feel.”

“True, but Sherrie, it’s only wrong if I don’t know about it. We’ll just have to make him and I know just how to do it,” Missy said and came closer to me. I saw the look in her eyes. It was a sultry look. I knew she was going to kiss me.

I half expected to back away from Missy, but I didn’t and I felt her lips touch mine. It was the first time I had ever kissed a girl. Missy’s lips were hot and tasted of strawberry lip gloss. As she kissed me, her hand found one of my medium sized breasts and squeezed.

Surprised, I began to feel the moisture slip from my slit. Was I really getting aroused from kissing my best friend? Was I both ways and did not know it? I guess I was because it felt really good being so close to Missy.

“Mmm,” I moaned into Missy’s lips as she continued to kiss me and press on my breast. I felt my body giving into her. I was getting hot inside and I could feel the slick slippage from between my legs fall onto my thong.

Slowly, Missy removed her lips from mine. I tilted my head back and closed my eyes, and I felt her hot breath on the skin under my throat. She blew hot air over it as she said, “I bet you are getting wet like I am now Sherrie,” and then I felt her free hand slip inside my school uniform’s skirt.

“Oh God, Missy, you’re not gonna. . .” I said and felt her fingers caress my smoothness right above my natural line.

Her fingers lingered over my smooth mound a few seconds, circling over it gently as she answered, “Yes, I am gonna. I want to feel how wet you are getting.”

My body shuddered after she said that, then I felt her hand slide over my slit, her middle finger actually sliding through the middle of it, parting it slightly until her finger was at my entry way that was hot and dripping.

“Uh huh, hot and wet, just like me,” Missy said then ran her tongue over the clammy skin of my throat at the same time she stuck her middle finger inside me.

I lost it. I mean I literally lost it. A huge moan exited my mouth, I felt my nipples rise inside my bra, and I gushed my orgasm right on Missy’s finger stuck inside me. I had never had an orgasm so quickly in my life. It was almost an instant orgasm, but it was just as real as a regular one.

My body went weak, my legs gave under me and Missy had to lower me down slowly to the toilet so I could sit.

“Yep, that’ll do it. Me and you will just have to be together and Brantley catch us. He’ll want to definitely be a part of that. Trust. me,” Missy said as she brought her hand out from under my skirt. Her finger was wet with my cum.

Missy unrolled several feet of toilet paper, stuck her hands up under my skirt and pulled my thong down. Slowly she dabbed my wet dripping cunt and cleaned me.

As she did, I was all smiles. I could not believe that my best friend was going to give me a chance to fuck my own brother; to be in a threesome. God that was hot as I thought about it.

After Missy had cleaned me and my thong and had me actually put back in place, we both exited the bathroom and headed back to class. As we walked, what I thought had turned out to be a bad day, instead turned out to actually be a good one. A very good one. My best friend was being just that; a very good best friend. She was going to give me what I wanted.

I couldn’t wait until Missy and I started messing around with each other and Brantley caught us. I could only imagine what he would think. His girlfriend and his sister together sexually. That had to be a guys dream come true.

I think I am going to invite Missy over after school so we can lay out beside the pool together.

Yeah, I do believe that will do the trick.
Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments