Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Best Friend, Brother, and Me: Part 5

"Daddy picked up my leg and pushed me into the shower’s wall. . ."

11
4 Comments 4
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words
What the hell was mom and dad going to say was all I could think as I quickly picked up the towel and wrapped myself in it. The towel was heavy at the end due to my gushing orgasm and it wanted to slip off of me. I had to hold it up.

Missy was literally shaking as she tried to wrap the other one around her. She was also scared to see what my and Brantley’s parents would do.

Poor Brantley did not have anything to wrap himself in; he had to just go back naked to the house since his clothes were in there.

“Okay, this is totally embarrassing,” Brantley announced.

“You think?” I turned and said to him in a very bitchy tone.

“God, your mom and dad are going to think that I am a slut,” Missy said, turning red as she did.

“Let’s just go and hear the lecture. No longer prolonging the inevitable,” I said and began to walk to the house, holding up my cum soaked towel.

As we approached mom and dad, mom was shaking her head in grief, but dad smiled and said, “You kids seemed to have enjoyed yourselves out there!” Mom slapped him on the arm.

Brantley, however, with is coy self said, “Well, who wouldn’t have with two beautiful women by my side!”

“Brantley, one of them is your sister!” Mom screamed at him.

“Yeah, and?” Brantley looked at her, still naked, and questioned.

“And? And what Brantley? Really? That’s all you can say?” Mom said as she pointed at him.

“Sherrie’s a grown woman! She knew what she was doing!” Brantley yelled back at her.

“Well, you all can stand her and argue if you want. What’s done is done. I am going inside. I need a shower. Come on Missy!” I exclaimed and walked quickly past my parents to the stairs that led to my room with Missy in tow.

I slammed the door to my room after me and Missy entered, immediately dropped the towel in the clothes hamper, and turned to Missy and said, “Damn, you’d think my mom has never had sex before!”

Missy was still shaking inside the towel from the shock. She looked at me and asked, “I wonder how long they had been watching?”

“I don’t know and I fucking don’t care! The two people that I love most gave me what I wanted. That’s all I care about.” I said as I walked to my shower and started the water to let it get nice and hot.

I walked back out, took the scrunchie from my hair and let my hair fall down. Missy was now sitting on the edge of my bed nude. I looked at her and said, “Missy, you can join me if you like.”

Missy looked at me, smiled, and shook her head no. I knew why. She was letting the shock wear off.

I headed to the shower and the steam felt good as I entered. I stood under the hot stream, letting the water droplets fall upon my still nervous body, hoping it would take some of the tension away. I would be lying if I said I was not thinking about how long my parents had been watching. Did they see Brantley fucking me? I know they saw me and Missy fingering each other, making each other cum. By the way mom sounded though, it was like they did see Brantley deep inside my pussy.

'Oh well,' I thought as I finally took the body sponge, poured some body wash on it, and began sudsing my body.

I closed my eyes and just ran the soapy sponge across my body. I just wanted to feel the bubbles take my tension away. I was sliding the sponge over my breasts, feeling the slide of the soap run down my wet skin, when I heard the shower door open.

“Decided to join me after all, huh?” I asked, my eyes still closed as I felt the suds slide down my body.

There was no answer.

I opened my eyes and screamed, “DADDY!”

My own father was standing naked and hard in the shower with me. I should have been shocked more than I was, but the minute I saw his erection, I was flooded with a sexual rush.

“Why daddy, you are aroused!” I said in a very sultry voice

“How nice of you to notice!”

“How could I not! Now I see where Brantley got his! Do you want to use it on me?” I said with a very sly tone.

“That’s the plan, if you let me.” Daddy said as he took a hold of his equally long cock and pulled it upward.

Was it wrong to want my daddy to fuck me now? I asked myself. Then I also answered myself with, ‘Not after having Brantley inside me, it isn’t.’

Slowly, I moved to the shower wall away from the shower spray and let my wet back hit it.

FLIRTATIOUShemale
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FLIRTATIOUShemale

I then spread my legs a little and arched my body forward to my daddy so he could have room to enter my pussy now jutting out to him. My mound of love poked out with it, and I felt the wetness already inside, some of it leaking out and mixing with the water that had formed on my sensual lips.

Daddy moved between my legs and took his hard penis in his hand and positioned it at my hot pink entrance. I felt the head of it there, just like I had felt Brantley’s. I wondered if my daddy’s cock head would feel the same as Brantley’s as he slowly penetrated my pink sexual lips with it.

Daddy gripped my hips with his hands to give him leverage so that he could shove his erection into my wet orifice. My body began to get hot with anticipation as his hard cock's smooth round head waited patiently to enter the place meant for it. Once daddy satisfyingly had his hands clasped tightly on the curve of my hips, he edged closer to me and slowly inserted the soft hardness of his cock’s head inside me. I whimpered slightly as daddy’s hardness entered my soft wet division. It felt nothing like Brantley’s. Daddy’s cock puncturing my opening was more pronounced. I felt it more than I did with Brantley. However, I am not saying that Brantley’s was not enjoyable. I think it was the position in which I took each one.

Daddy moaned as he sunk his erection deeper into me. I could feel my pink surroundings envelope him, allowing me to feel each ridge of his cock precisely. I felt my vagina clutch his hardness with vigor, just waiting for his movement in and out of me. As soon as my daddy had his equally long erection inside me, he pulled it out and then the thrusting commenced. In a hard fast push back inside me, I felt my shoulder blades dig into the shower's stall wall. In very hard, quick movements, daddy’s hips collided with mine. Daddy was not having sex with me. Daddy was purely fucking me. Hard.

Daddy picked up my leg and pushed me into the shower’s wall. Each time he plunged hard into my wet pussy, my back slammed into the wall. It hurt, but it was a good hurt. I had never been fucked so forcefully in my life. My body was reacting quicker than I wanted and I could feel my orgasm nearing and daddy had only been inside me less than five minutes. I could feel myself quickly reaching climax. There was no doubt that I was going to cum.

I began to moan loudly to match my daddy’s grunts. My inner muscle began to wrap tightly around his hard organ inside me. I could still feel the slide of him in and out as he quickly pounded me hard and with such force, his balls banged my pussy lips also. I literally yelled out as my body could not take it anymore and I released my cum all over his hardness. At the same time, I felt the spurts of his cum fill me. I could tell that is what daddy wanted.
I felt my daddy’s cock subside inside me, just as Brantley’s did, and as daddy let down my leg, his now soft cock fell out of my pinkness. As it did, my pussy dripped with his cum. I could see the white thickness of it fall to the shower flower and mix with the water there and wash down the drain.

Daddy backed away from me and looked at me as I stood there. He cut the water off and I petted my pussy lips slightly with my hand. It was safe to say that my pussy was now sore.

Daddy opened the shower door and stepped out and grabbed the towel. He quickly dried off and then handed it to me so that I could do the same. We both looked at each other afterwards and I gave daddy a big hug and kiss. It was not every day that a girl got fucked by both, her brother and daddy. Especially when not expecting it.

Daddy and I exited the bathroom and as we did, we heard moaning sounds coming from my room. We stepped into my room, still naked, and were surprised by what we saw. Our jaws dropped.

Missy was lying on my bed, legs spread wide, Brantley was in between them fucking her with his long dick, and mom, well, for someone that I thought was so innocent with her comments earlier, was sitting on Missy’s face getting her pussy eaten out by my best friend.

Daddy and I looked at each other in amazement. It seemed that all we could do was just stand and watch. We were too stunned to do anything else.

Published 
Written by SensualDesires83
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments