Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Big Sister, the Straight Arrow

"A routine visit turns into her life's most sexually excited moment."

10
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Competition Entry: Summer Loving
I couldn't wait to get out of town during the summer's first humid hot spell. I was looking forward to a few days away from the kids' latest crisis and a grouchy husband. It was always so nice up at the lake where my older sister and her husband lived. Their home had become a sanctuary for me the last few years.

Sharon and Ted had been high school sweethearts and had gotten married after their first year in college. Early on they had decided against having children. A decision, after a day like I had today, that made them seem to be the wisest couple on earth. They both made a ton of money in the city and had built their dream home on a lake in a small town upstate. Ted, was now the mayor/city attorney of the little town and Sharon was the only doctor.

Ted was 41 and a little chubby with thinning hair, but you could not find a nicer guy with an incredible sense of humor. I could see why everyone up here loved the man and elected him their mayor after living here less than a year. Sharon was 40, had fair skin, blonde hair, and blue eyes. I was seven years younger than my sister and we didn't look much alike. I had darker skin, black hair, and brown eyes. Most people were surprised that we were sisters even though we both wore size eight dresses and size 36B bras. What really drove me nuts was most people thought she was the younger sister!

Only in the last few years had Sharon and I become close. For most of my life I felt like little Annie, the baby sister, around the big successful perfect sister. We were really so different. She was the straight arrow, Miss Everything in school, and never even dated anyone until Ted. I barely got my GED and got pregnant with my first child when I was just 16. I did a lot of partying and drinking in my twenties until I settled down a little bit after I got married to the grouch. He really has been a good father to my four kids so I shouldn't complain. He gave me a good home and I was able to stop waiting on tables. When Sharon left the hospital, setting up her own practice, and moved north we both had time to get to know each other as adults. We talk now almost every day on the phone, enjoy shopping together, and just hanging out. She really has become my best friend as well as my sister. I was looking forward to another visit with my sister and brother-in-law, whom I really thought of more as the brother I always wished I had.

When I arrived, Ted was out gardening and working in the yard. He came over right away and gave me a big hug and carried all my luggage into the guest room for me. It was so nice and summery at the lake, flowers were starting to bloom, and there was a little flotilla of baby ducks down by the dock. They had sure found a slice of heaven here.

Sharon and I spent the afternoon on the porch drinking ice tea and reading fashion magazines and sharing our opinions of who really looked good and wondering what were the other ones were thinking by wearing that outfit they had on. I enjoyed the Robins bathing in the bird bath and the little hummingbirds lining up at the feeder that Ted put out for them. I wondered if I was to old to be adopted by these two.

Ted came up on the porch and kidded us about wasting time "reading junk like this" as he flipped through one of the magazines. He stopped at a section on the latest beachwear.

"Hey Sharon, why don't you get this one, it would look great on you!" Ted suggested with a grin.

Sharon looked at the blue bikini as she snorted, "Ya right Ted, not in this lifetime."

Ted looked disappointed, sighed, and went back out in the yard.

"Why don't you get a new suit Sharon? Ted's right, that's really a cute bikini and would look great on you," I offered. "Your swimming suit looks like something Grandma Johnson wore back in the fifties."

"That bikini would look great on you Annie, but you know that just isn't me," Sharon responded.

I told you she was a straight arrow. I had thought about this many times before. Ted asked me once if Sharon had always been so modest. He told me she undressed to take a shower, in the shower, behind the curtain, and then dressed the same way. I had told Ted she had always been that way even when we were kids. I remember that she once told me how she admired how I could walk around naked and wasn't shy that way, but she just couldn't do that. I also recalled that on my last visit here Sharon and I found Ted in the TV room watching cable TV's Spartacus. Plenty of naked women and boobs all over the big screen and Ted with a big grin on his face.

Sharon had said, "Jeez Ted, how can you watch that crap?"

Ted just sighed, "A guy needs sex once in a while Sharon."

We both laughed and left the room, but I noticed poor Ted wasn't laughing.

"Dinner will be served in about a half hour ladies," Ted smiled as he rolled the grill out of the garage.

Ted, as usual, made dinner. Steaks, big shrimp, and baked potato all cooked out on the grill with the first fresh corn on the cob of the summer. Fabulous.

After dinner, Ted told us to go out and relax out on the porch while he cleaned up. As we walked out into the screened room, I told Sharon when she died, Ted was mine. She laughed, I didn't.

A little while later, Ted stuck his head out on the porch and said, "I am having a brandy, can I get anyone anything?"

"That sounds great to me, " I said.

Sharon responded with, "no thanks."

Sharon rarely ever drank.

We reveled in the warm night, drank more brandies (even Sharon finally had a couple), talked about everything, and laughed and laughed. We enjoyed the sun setting over the lake, the growing darkness, and the fireflies sparkling all the way down the yard to the shore. Around midnight Ted excused himself, saying he was going to bed and read for a little bit. We decided to get ready for bed ourselves but would talk a little longer. In a few minutes we met back out on the porch. I wore my usual tank and panties and Sharon wore an over sized night shirt and panties. We continued chattering away for another forty minutes.

I saw the light was still on in the master bedroom and knocked at the door to say goodnight.

EmmaBlum
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaBlum

Ted told me to come in, he was in bed reading and put his book on the night stand. Sharon and I sat on either side of the bed and talked about plans for the next day. Ted was so sexy lying there, I couldn’t keep from wondering what he was like as a lover. I felt my nipples harden and push at the tight cotton tank top I was wearing. I noticed Ted staring at my hard nipples poking against my shirt. I also noticed a definite tent pole rising under the covers.

I was telling my sister and Ted how much I appreciated them inviting me up to their home and treating me like a princess. I kept staring at Ted’s erection.

I don’t know if it was the brandy, or my own wild side that made me say, “You know how I like coming up here to visit, but I had no idea that Ted appreciated my visit this much.”

Just as I said it, Sharon noticed Ted's big erection. Ted looked shocked. I couldn't believe I had said that.

Before I could say anything, Sharon said, "You started it Annie, go ahead and finish it."

Did I really hear her right? I was shocked. I think Ted stopped breathing. Sharon just grinned.

I pointed to Ted's woodie, my finger an inch away from it, and stammered, "You want me to finish it?"

Her reply was a simple "yes", as she bit her lower lip.

Ted looked like a puppy who just saw his master pick up the pup's favorite squeaky toy. I reached out and wrapped my hand around Ted’s penis still hidden by the light blanket. Sharon just smiled, so I slowly started to stroke Ted with my hand as I watched Sharon. I had never seen her like this before. Ted and I both looked at her as she nodded her approval.

I pulled back the cover and saw Ted's cock standing up straight through the fly in his boxers. It was a nice cock, not huge, not tiny either. It was five to six inches, thick, and super hard. Sharon grinned. I continued to stroke it for a few minutes. I was so horny now. How far did Sharon want me to go?

I got off the bed and reached down and pulled off Ted's t-shirt and then his boxers. I couldn’t believe I was sitting in bed looking at my sister’s naked husband. Sharon continued to sit on the other side of Ted watching and smiling. I knelt over Ted's erection and started to kiss the head, the shaft, and then his balls. I looked over at Sharon only to find that she was feeling her breasts, rubbing her hands over her shirt. Ted was watching us both. I started licking his cock and then took it into my mouth as I gently fondled his balls. Ted was softly moaning. Sharon's hands were now under her shirt.

I leaned back and took my top off and started to massage my breasts, pulling and teasing my nipples. Sharon pulled off her shirt too. I don't think I had every seen my sister's breasts before. It was like looking in a mirror. Same size areola and nipples, although mine were darker. I watched Ted laying there naked slowly rubbing his cock as he watched his wife and her sister topless, in bed with him, all the while massaging their tits erotically.

I moved over to Ted and lowered my breasts over his face, offering him my nipples. He quickly grabbed and started sucking on my boobs sending a wave of ecstasy through my body. I reached down and started rubbing his cock on my tummy while he played with my nipples in his mouth. I felt him reach down and pull my panties off as I moved to help him. I shifted myself and lowered my pussy over his face as I started to suck his cock again. His tongue found my labia swollen and open as it lapped slowly up and down my slit, pausing with slight pressure on my clit, now emerging from it's hood. I felt Ted shift a bit and suddenly there was Sharon, now sucking on one of Ted's balls, then the other, as I sucked his dick.

Ted suddenly plunged his tongue deep inside me. I screamed out. I was so close to cuming. Sharon quickly moved me off Ted's face, pushing me down his chest towards his pulsating cock, as she climbed aboard his face. I watched Sharon grind her panty covered pussy into Ted's face as he reached up pulling the panties off of her.

I saw my sister's vagina for the first time. Though she was very swollen and wet, she was very different from me. Her lips were much bigger and protruded much more than mine ever did. She was grinding into her husband's face like a woman processed as she pinched and pulled on her erect nipples. I had never been so aroused or excited sexually in my life as I was at that moment.

While I watched I lowered myself slowly down on Ted's erection. It went in so effortlessly and felt so good words don't describe the feeling. I reached out to Sharon's breasts and started to tug at them and she immediately returned the move as we leaned into each other to kiss passionately. Our tongues quickly probing each other's mouth. My tongue was fucking my naked sister as I rode her husband's cock. Both our hips moved rhythmically in time as we pleasured ourselves on Ted. I prayed this magic would last forever as his penis hit every pleasure point I had ever discovered and explored.

I felt Ted push very deep inside me as he suddenly stopped and arched his body. I felt his hot cum splash inside me against my cervix. My muscles contracted around his cock squeezing him as a wave of warmth flooded every corner of my body as I felt myself cum while I looked deep into my sister's lust filled eyes. I nearly passed out.

Ted pulled out of me and Sharon moved along side him as he sat up in bed. I have never seen such a look on a man's face in my life. I looked at Sharon who was smiling and I think proud of herself for finally having freed herself from whatever shackles had held her back all these years.

Her eyes penetrated mine. I watched as she slid a finger inside herself and gave me a look I could never mistake. Her tongue slowly rounded her lips as she moved on all fours towards me, her beautiful breasts hanging seductively from her chest, swinging with her motion, towards me.

Published 
Written by JessicaX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments