Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother

"My brother wanted into my pants, what kind of sister would I be if I didn't help him?"

3
0 Comments 0
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words
I'd always thought of my brother as off of his nut. He was always inclined to do the wilder things, drink the beer, smoke that joint, or streak around the block. So, it should have been of no surprise to me when I caught him in my panties. And yet, it was.

It was just after school, both of us seniors, and as I usually have track, the house is generally empty. Or, so I thought until I found myself jogging home through the rain, a quick downpour which had hit just ten minutes before the end of the day, that hadn't let up just yet. I have three brothers, one my age, eighteen, and two older brothers, twenty-one and twenty-seven. The second oldest was in California. At 'college', as if I wasn't very aware what the implications of a Cali. college were, e.g. surfing, beer, and bikini-clad girls. I found it hard to imagine him doing much else. And the oldest was somewhere in the world, whereabouts unknown. I was the second youngest, my brother, William, younger by eighteen hours.

Walking through the door, I cursed my parents for making me let my little brother use my car. I suppose I should be happy he didn't wrap my '69 Camaro Super-sport around a tree. But, sitting in the impound lot wasn't anymore useful. With a D.W.I under his belt, and my scorning, my parents are making him pay for it, to which I reacted, 'with what money?' Of course, they wouldn't break and let me pay the fine, at least not until I garnered the money to move out, and buy it back.

Shouting out, "anyone home?" And finding no reply, I gently walked upstairs, letting my long brown hair out of it's braid. I grabbed an apple, as I messed my hair back to it's general curly state. My room was downstairs, with two empty rooms, and my brothers, across the hall. I decided on a shower, like I needed one, and stripped out of my clothes, dropping my t-shirt and jeans on the ground, I climbed in the warm shower. As I showered, the warm water seemingly caressed my bare boobs.

Climbing out of the shower, I yelled once more. And again found no response, so I simply walked naked out of the bathroom, not caring about dripping, as I'd already dripped a ton. Walking into the main room, I noticed my brothers Xbox 360 was on. "Tsk tsk," I said, shutting off the t.v., I always have my door locked, to keep my brother away from my video games, but I noticed in reflection of the off television set, a light coming from where my shut door is located, spinning around, I saw my door open.

Whipping around, I was at my door in milliseconds. Naked and all, my anger trumped my embarrassment at the moment. I pushed open the door, expecting to see him on the floor, controller in hand, playing PS3. Instead of that, I saw my brothers clothes on my bed, and him in front of my mirror. In my favorite pair of panties, as if the earlier weren't enough.

"What the fuck!" I yelled, my jaw hanging, he spun, and I noticed the tip of his cock poking out of my panties. I tried to calm down, "why are you in my panties?" But, he decided to be a smart ass, and replied, "why are you naked?" I nearly smacked him. "I have a fucking right to wear, or not wear, my fucking clothes. You do not." I walked in closing the door behind me, my mind made up.

"Do you like how they feel, Will?" I asked, calmly. His face openly displayed his confusion, I said, "I asked you a question, William." He slowly nodded, "how many pairs of my panties have you worn?" I ask. "M-m-most of them," he said, shakily. I walked over to him, "if you like them so much, how would you like mom and dad to know you like them?" I asked, gently.

"No! Sara, come on, you wouldn't? Please?" He yelled, then following up with quiet disbelief. "Wouldn't I?" I ask. I'd left my phone home that day, accidentally, and I picked it up. He fell to his knees, "Sara, please, don't." As he knelt at my feet, I couldn't help but feel... so horny. I'd planned to scare the shit out of him, convince him to get a fucking job, and get my car back.

Katty_burning
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Katty_burning

I still planned on doing that... but, for now, I decided, fuck it.

"If my brother doesn't want our parents to know, he'd better lick me to orgasm." I say, his face registers a quick flash of disbelief, a common for him, it would seem, and then he smiles. Gently burying his nose in my pubic hair, he started licking with reckless abandon. "Oh," I moaned, quietly, and smiled, "good little cunt-licker." His tongue repeatedly bounced into my clit, causing me to moan, loudly.

I nearly cam on the spot when his tongue strayed to my asshole. As it was the moan that was ripped from my lips left me gasping for breath, Will smiled at that. I grabbed his head, and fell backwards onto the bed, after a second to adjust, he got right back to it. My legs locked around his head, and my back arched as he licked back up to my pussy, and slowly inserted a finger into my ass.

Part of me wondered if this he was dared to wear my clothes, or if he were drunk. Most of me couldn't give a shit, it was to busy having the best orgasm of my life. "Mm," I moaned as I came down from that high, "drink my cum, little brother." And he did, standing once he finished, be grabbed his clothes and headed for the door, to which my mouth spoke for me, "where do you think you're going?"

"My room," he stated, "you cam." I pulled him back to me, "I'd like to keep this fair. Oh, and you'd better be ready to do this more, after today, Will." He looked annoyed more than anything. I pushed him onto the bed, and straddled his thighs. I ground my naked pussy into his pantie-clad cock, and with that he moaned. "Still want to leave?" I asked, and got quite the resounding no. I smiled, pulling my panties down to his thighs, his cock stood up at a good longs eight inches. I ran myself up his length, pushing it between us.

I leaned forward, planting a kiss on his cheek, as I rose myself up, and sunk onto him. We moaned in unison. I was in no terms a virgin, at that point, however I somewhat expected him to be, as whatever I expected least to happen was happening. As it was, he was no more pure than me. He tried to grab my hips, but I pushed his hands down. I slowly rose and sank, again and again, ever so lovingly riding his cock.

I slowly increased my tempo, riding more and more quickly, until the slap of our thighs could be heard all the way upstairs. I allowed him, through the pleasure, to grab my hips, and add on to the force of our fuck. After covering his cock, and crotch, in my cum, I rolled us over, putting him on top. "Now, you fuck me." I locked my legs around him, not allowing his cock to get any closer to exiting me than about an inch.

He took to his task like a cloud to the winds, quite naturally. He repeatedly slammed into me, making me moan until my throat was sore. His hands eventually found there way to my 36d boobs, kneading the flesh, and pinching the nipples. I got off a third time, as he fucked me. I felt him tense, and he said, "I'm gonna cum."

Quickly allowing him out of me, I took his head into my mouth, and allowed his cum to flow into it. The taste was salty, yet ever interchanging with sweet at the same time. I swallowed a large amount, but some of it was left on his cock, at that I decided more of a taste couldn't hurt. I licked him clean, and then we shared our first kiss, our lips inter-locking. He most definitely tasted his own cum.

We fucked a bit more that night, but none as filled to the brim with ecstasy as that first time. Our parents arrived shortly after six p.m. Dinner seemed more enjoyable then ever, as Will and I spoke to each other, for the most part, openly. Our parents noticed, without a doubt, the change in attitude. My brother and I did continue, with... well, that's a different story. In fact...

To be continued...? (Pending good reviews, and positive comments, of which, constructive criticism, and ideas are welcome.)

Published 
Written by saraattor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors