Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My brother and Amy - The seduction

31
2 Comments 2
3.0k Views 3.0k
6.8k words 6.8k words
I had just turned seventeen and was completely inexperienced sexually. Although I’d had a few boyfriends, apart from kissing and having my breasts groped through whatever I’d been wearing, that was as far as I’d gone and was still a virgin. Of course, I’d masturbated but not very frequently, compared to now. Maybe once or twice a week. Nothing had really turned me on that much to want to do it more.

I knew most guys found me attractive, regularly getting complimentary comments but when I looked at myself, I simply didn’t see what others did. I was five feet six inches tall, with hazel/blue eyes, long dark wavy hair, very slim, B cup breasts and from the moment my pubes began to grow I’d shaved to keep myself smooth.

I had a brother, Rob, who was fourteen months older than me and had been going out with the same girl, Amy, for well over two years. He was about five feet ten inches tall, had the same eye and hair colour as myself and had a well-defined muscular body,

Amy, Rob and I were all competitive swimmers, being members of the same Club for five or six years. As you’d expect, the longer Rob and she were a couple the more sexual their relationship became. At first I didn’t really care what they did but then I’d be in my bedroom as they were in his and night after night I was subjected to hearing moans as they had sex. Then, after we’d been training, Amy would come and change in the same cubicle and made no effort to cover up. I was beginning to think she wanted me to see her naked body and was trying to seduce me in some way. She was a little taller than me, I’d guess at five feet eight, had shoulder length blonde hair, blue eyes, very nice slim body, pale skin, C cup breasts, and she too shaved completely.

We’d all be downstairs watching television; Rob, Amy, mom and I. [Dad had died a few years earlier.] I’d go up to my room, after a while, to study or watch television and within minutes, I’d hear footsteps past my room, and Rob’s door open and close. Soon after would come the moans. Slow, barely audible at first, then louder and louder until desperation took over and the unmistakable noise of them both cuming.

For a long time, I simply ignored what was going on in the room next to mine and hadn’t noticed that my attitude about things sexual had begun to alter. When we changed, after swimming, no longer was I trying to overt my eyes from looking at Amy’s naked body but instead, engaged in conversation , not covering my body, remaining nude for longer, nipples going hard, pussy wet and tingly and definitely feeling sexy. As soon as I’d get to my room at night, I’d undress and put on just a nightie and on hearing them, I’d feel myself getting wet and more turned on. Once in bed, before I’d sleep, I’d masturbate, not stopping after one orgasm though. I was so turned on, I’d climax three or four times. It was a subtle change, going from masturbating, once or twice a week, to every single day.

I don’t think I’d even recognised the thoughts in my head were of Amy half of the time and the other time of Rob. Either way, my thoughts were not good. Was I lesbian or did I want my brother. Neither thought was one that I was comfortable with but no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t stop thinking them. It wasn’t as though I could stop seeing Amy naked or hearing them having sex. I enjoyed the feelings I was having, it was like a drug and I was addicted.

One night, as normal, I’d gone to my room, undressed, put on a very short white and virtually see through nightie, sat on my bed, and got out my books to study. A few minutes later, Rob and Amy went past my door giggling. I heard his door open but then didn’t hear it close. The giggling continued for a few minutes but eventually fell silent. I was already wet and tingly and without realising, had begun teasing my pussy lips. Long before their moans began drifting though the wall. I was getting more and more turned on, beginning to moan myself, for the first time in my life, pushing my fingers deep into my pussy. Up until then, when I’d masturbated, I’d only ever teased my clit but at that time I was imagining Rob’s cock plunging in and out of me and it felt incredible.

For some reason I began to wonder why I’d not heard the door to Rob’s room close. Curiosity eventually got the better of me and decided to go to the bathroom, which would allow me to go past his room. My heart was racing as I climbed off my bed and headed out of my room, turning left down the hallway. Straight away I could see light flooding from the open doorway of Rob’s room hearing Amy’s moans far clearer than from my room. The excitement I felt almost unbearable. With every step my heart raced faster, my pussy actually dribbling juices onto my thighs, desperate to see what they were doing. I stopped, nerves getting the better of me, but after taking a deep breath I took another step, I couldn’t resist. I had to see them.

Finally I could see into the room, a sight that I’d remember for a very long time. Both Rob and Amy were completely naked, clothes strewn over the floor, facing away from me on the bed. Rob was on top of her, moving in and out with a slow long rhythm. Her legs were wrapped around him, bucking and responding to his every move and moaning seductively. I was so wet and turned on, already on edge from masturbating moments earlier, it was inevitable that I’d start to touch myself. Quickly, with my right hand, I held up my nightie, the fingers of my left teasing my clit, mimicking the rhythm of my brother and girlfriend, oblivious to the fact that I too was moaning. I didn’t take my eyes off them for one instant, watching as Rob fucked Amy faster and faster; the two of them increasingly desperate; my legs growing weaker by the second as I felt my orgasm building quickly. I realised I had to stop soon otherwise they’d hear me, so, with a final rub of my clit, I stopped and continued into the bathroom.

Once in the bathroom, I could still hear Amy’s moans, their intensity and desperation seducing my mind further. I wanted to cum and thought about doing it where I was but knew I’d give myself away when I climaxed. So, with every bit of determination I had, I resisted the urges building inside me. I stood up and opened the bathroom door, noticing immediately that the moans had stopped, so I knew it wouldn’t be long before Amy was dressed and going home. For some reason I had an unbearable desire to be naked. In the blink of an eye my nightie was up over my head and off, and I was holding it in my right hand and walking back to my room.

As I went past the open door to Rob’s room I paused to look inside. Rob was busy kissing Amy’s body. To my horror; she looked straight at me, using the fingers of her left hand to wave at me as she smiled. I’d been seen! Whilst most of me was horrified that I’d been seen by her, at the same time I was glad and felt so sexy. Once in my room, leaving the door fully open, I dropped my nightie at the foot of my bed before climbing back onto it. This time though, I was totally naked, legs spread wide, facing the open door waiting and wanting to be seen by whoever walked by.

Though I was desperate to cum, I resisted the urge to masturbate, making an effort to study. After a few minutes I looked down and saw that the sheet was getting wetter, between my open thighs as my pussy dribbled a continuous flow of juices. A while later I heard Rob and Amy coming out of his room; time for him to walk her home. My heart quickening a little, hoping they’d look into my room on their way past. Sure enough, that’s exactly what they did. They paused and smiled at me; Amy came into the room, climbed onto the bed and kissed me tenderly on the lips letting her fingertips run slowly over my pussy, leaving me totally stunned.

“You look fantastic and you’re very wet. See you tomorrow at swimming,” she said, kissing me once more on the lips before leaving.

That was the first time Amy had kissed me. Despite it being nothing more than a friendly kiss, it set my mind racing. I’d masturbated many times thinking about her; it wasn’t thoughts of us having sex, Rob was always there in some way but as I put my books away, I wondered what it would be like for her and I to be together.

I was enjoying the freedom I was feeling, being nude and walking around my room, preparing things for the following day. Even when mom came in to say goodnight, I wasn’t embarrassed; more proud when she told me I’d developed into a beautiful girl. As soon as she’d left, I got back onto my bed, this time lying face down, looking towards the door.

It wasn’t long before I had my fingers between my legs, teasing my clit at first but then, with two deep inside my pussy, I let my body start to move on and off them. Thoughts of what I’d seen earlier flooded my mind, my body writhing faster and faster, my pussy throbbing hard on my fingers as my moans became more desperate and louder. I heard Rob come back in through the front door and up the stairs. I was desperate to cum, body writhing out of control, hearing Rob’s footsteps stop outside my room. I opened my eyes to see him looking at me and immediately felt my pussy contracting hard as my body bucked frenetically, until I gasped, gazing at him and climaxed. It was no ordinary orgasm, feeling juices being forced through my fingers, the sheets soaked as I moaned with pleasure.

Finally my body relented and I could relax, not taking my eyes of Rob I rolled onto my back, took my fingers from my pussy and put them into my mouth, sucking and licking the juices off them. I felt so good; being caught masturbating was such a turn on and gave me the most satisfying orgasm I’d had. I couldn’t believe that I’d actually squirted, believing beforehand that it wasn’t possible.

I didn't notice that Rob had come into the room and was standing beside the bed looking at my naked body. Playfully he patted my stomach as he said, ”That was so hot. Goodnight shorty,” turned and left the room.

I slept really well that night, for the first time with nothing on and with my door open. At breakfast, as I skipped around the kitchen wearing just a short nightie, Rob appeared as though he couldn’t stop looking at me. I wasn’t totally sure but as I walked past him and glanced down, it appeared as though there was a bulge in his shorts. Knowing he was still looking, as I left the room to go back upstairs I pulled off my nightie, turned my head, winked, giggled and then went to get changed.

For much of the day at college I found it impossible to concentrate, constantly thinking about the previous night and what might happen later. Virtually from the moment I woke, my pussy began to get wet and tingles radiated through my body. I’d always got a little wet when I was turned on but it felt as though my thong was soaked. Sure enough, when I got to the pool later that day and undressed, ready to swim, it looked as though I’d wet myself.

We all swam as normal that evening, a very tiring two hour session, before getting out going to get changed. From the moment Amy and I got out of the water she began talking, real excitement in her voice. It wasn’t long before we found our usual cubicle, immediately taking off our costumes, as if desperate to be naked for the other to look at us. We sat down next to each other drying ourselves, all the time talking. Once dry, we put our towels onto the bench, talking as we looked at the other.

”Did you see Rob and I fucking last night?” Amy asked.

I gave no reply but felt my cheeks burning with embarrassment.

“It was such a turn on doing it with the door open, we hoped you’d see us.”

Again I said nothing but felt I was getting more turned on, feeling my pussy starting to dribble juices onto the bench, part of me hoping she didn’t notice but the other that she did.

“His cock feels so good Jo, he makes me moan so much and my God, my orgasms are so intense.”

Amy’s nipples looked so hard; I noticed her legs had opened a little and that she was occasionally teasing her clit, doing nothing to try and conceal what she was doing.

“Rob told me you were humping your fingers when he got home last night and that you looked so hot when you came.”

That was as much as I could take, I simply couldn’t resist any longer. I started to tease my clit fast and hard as Amy did the same, the two of us biting our lips in an effort to contain our moans. I was getting even more turned on as she used the toes of her left foot to tease up and down my lower right leg.

“Do you want to kiss me Jo?”

I tried to reply but couldn’t say anything, I was too nervous. But the look in my eyes must have been the only response she needed. Her head moved to mine, our mouths opening and with real urgency and desire, our tongues met and caressed as we kissed properly for the first time. All the time, our fingertips continued to tease our clits, faster and harder as our tongues ignited our passions still further.

There was no turning back; we’d gone too far, both desperate to cum, moans muffled as we kissed. I knew I’d climax at any second, my pussy contracting harder and harder, and guessed by the way she was kissing that Amy too was close. I’d heard her moans many times as I was in my bedroom as she was having sex with Rob but with her beside me and us kissing, I was incredibly turned on. Suddenly she pulled away from kissing me, gasped, followed by a moan of pleasure. She was cuming. I teased my clit as hard and fast as I could as I watched Amy recovering but then she leant down and took my right nipple in her mouth and sucked. That was all I needed. My back arched, I gasped, and my legs opened wider as I felt my pussy erupt, squirting my juices onto the floor.

“Oh my god Jo, wow,” Amy said in amazement.

She continued as I sat breathing hard, trying to recover and compose myself, “Do you always squirt like that?” 

I couldn’t help laughing. I’d not answered any of her questions since we’d gone to get changed; I’d been too embarrassed or self-conscious. But we’d just masturbated together and kissed, so, after I gulped, I got enough courage to confess that it was only the second time it had happened. I was relaxing more with each passing moment, happy to be naked with her. As we continued to talk, eventually realised we had to get dressed and go home, so, with a little reluctance, that’s what we did.

It was Friday night, so from the pool Amy would come home with Rob and I and mom would make us all our tea. From the moment we came from getting dressed Rob asked why we’d taken so long. Both Amy and I laughed but he saw that I’d blushed, so he kept on asking. As he drove us home, Amy relented and told him exactly what had happened. I was so embarrassed as he occasionally looked at me and smiled; but at the same time I was incredibly turned on and couldn’t wait to see her nude again.

As soon as we got home I went upstairs for a shower, jokingly asking if we should all go together. I could see the temptation in their eyes but didn’t know if we should with mom there too. So, I went up and showered alone, undressing in my room, going to and from the bathroom with nothing on, hoping that I might be seen again. Sure enough, as I walked past Rob’s room, they were there and both looking. My confidence was growing, so I stood in the doorway, letting them look at my body. Just as I was about to turn and go Amy put out her hand, inviting me to go in.

I thought for a second, wondering if I should go in as I was naked but the urge was irresistible and within an instant I was standing...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Joanna86
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments