Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother and I Get Closer: Chapter 4

"Tommy and I hatch a naughty plan."

23
3 Comments 3
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.4k words 1.4k words
I am officially a bad girl. I fucked my own brother. Not only that, I loved it.

We finally broke the sexual tension and had an intense love making session. We made a mess. We had sticky love juices on ourselves and all over Tommy’s bed. We had it in our mouths. It was all over my crotch area, matting down what little pubic hair I had. It coated Tommy’s gorgeous dick and there was even some foam on it from the intensity of our pumping. There were wet spots on the sheets, the pillow cases, and on Tommy’s shirt, which somehow ended up under us at some point. The mess was evidence of our lust for each other.

It was like a damn burst. After that, we went at it like rabbits whenever we could.

Tommy couldn’t keep his hands off my ass and I loved that feeling (still do). He walks up to me with purpose in his eyes and grabs my hips. He reaches around and puts his big paws on my buns, pulls me in and grinds his crotch into mine. Makes me tingle every time and I have to put my arms around his neck and play tonsil hockey with my tongue down his throat.

He always slides his strong middle finger up and down my ass crack, pushing in and pulling up. We had not yet experimented with ass play back then, but his finger felt great sliding in my crack, past my very sensitive and taboo opening. Even through jeans it feels so good. I let him know that. Damn I’m getting horny just thinking about it.

Sometimes he comes up behind me and puts his hands in my front pockets. He teases me a little by keeping his fingers on my legs, still in my pockets, rubbing up and down. Soon he slides them over my mound and it drives me wild. When he does that I can feel his erection in my crack. There would be ass action in our futures. We were just warming up to it.

Once boner meets crack, if we can find a private spot, we will strip and fuck. Even if it’s just a quickie, I will fuck Tommy any time, any place. I told him I would do anything he wants and I will. When he wants me, I want him back just as much.

It’s like I told him, “I’m a sure thing for you.”

I was starting to get a little jealous of Jennifer, Tommy’s long time girlfriend. More than once I told him, “You have me, you don’t need her.”

But Tommy was insistent that we both see other people, because, as he said, “You are my sister and I love you in every way, but you know we can never get married.” He was right. He was a dick about it, but he was right. Personally I didn’t see any other guys back then. I was only hot for my brother.

Inability to marry was no hindrance to a very active sex life. We were both very sexually driven and I was glad Jennifer wouldn’t put out. If there is going to be any foamy love action coating Tommy’s cock, I wanted it to be mine. Although, I admit an attraction to Jennifer back then and that was the source of a sexual fantasy of mine.

Tommy and I talked about everything, especially our sex fantasies. We could get into some pretty wild and steamy talk, now that I had taught him it was okay. Of course, it was much more than okay. It got us both off and we were learning to get really graphic and detailed. These fantasy talks almost always ended up with Tommy’s cock buried deep in my love canal.

One day I confessed my thing for Jennifer during one of our fantasy discussions. I told Tommy about the time I became aware of her. I was staring at her crotch bent over in front of me playing volleyball. Magnificent thigh separation, I told him.

I told him all the small details, like how I could make out her labia through her tight black shorts. I wanted to smell her. The sight made me want to touch her.

ossirin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ossirin

I didn’t, but I wanted to. I told Tommy I fantasized about watching him give her oral sex and I even fantasized about me giving her oral sex. I even fantasized about being on all fours, Tommy entering me doggy style while I went down on Jennifer’s sloppy slit seconds after he had already made her cum.

I told him, “You are really great at giving oral. I can’t get enough of your tongue on me and in me, but it especially cranks me up when you suck my button in and out of your mouth. Is that how you do it to her? Does she taste better than me? Do you ever think about me when you are going down on her? I think about you going down on her. Do you think she would let me go down on her? What would you do if I walked in on you two?”

This line of questioning and fantasy went on for only about five minutes before the rocket left the launch pad. We stripped and fucked hard. I sucked our leftovers off his still hard dick and we shared. He fingered me and I quickly came. I put his finger in my mouth sucked.

My fantasy talk about Jennifer hit a home run. In the afterglow of the pumping, while still drunk from cumming with each other, we hatched a plan.

I wanted to watch Tommy go down on Jennifer. He was very much up for this too. It’s a good thing I had just given him a release and drained all the semen out of him. He wasn’t thinking clearly enough to second guess the wisdom of this plan. After all, this could lead to her finding out that her boyfriend was hand in glove, so to speak, with his sister. A lot.

Tommy didn’t think Jennifer would agree to giving a show. She was really uptight about all things sexual, according to him anyway. I wasn’t so sure. It might have been wishful thinking, but I could swear I caught her checking me out more than once. Regardless, our plan involved her not finding out I was watching.

We decided that Tommy would invite her over to our house while Dad was at the shop. He would tell her I was gone for the day and that he wanted to cook a nice meal for her. They would share more than a little wine, which according to Tommy was a necessary precursor to separating Jennifer from her panties. He would take her upstairs for some alone time and more.

If things progressed according to the plan, Tommy would be able to get Jennifer’s pants off and give her oral sex. She would then give him the only thing she ever gave him – a hand job.

I would be in Tommy’s closet. It had those shutter-like vents and we figured I would be in the dark, but able to see out. I would get to see the whole show . We even planned that I should wear loose fitting shorts so that I could masturbate while they performed for me. Better yet, I should be completely naked. He would think about me masturbating while his tongue darted around Jennifer’s clit and he would think about my pussy when Jennifer stroked his hard shaft.

When they were done, Tommy would take her home and then come back to bone me with her scent still on his lips.

We talked it through several times. We tested the closet vents together. We even tested the loose shorts theory of self pleasure versus naked. Needless to say, talk turned into action.

We made out hot and heavy while still in the closet. Much mutual pawing ensued with elbows banging the walls before moving to the bed where did it on top of the same huge wet spot we made earlier. I talked about her tight black shorts and labia when it was time to make Tommy cum. Then he helped me.

Jennifer didn’t know it, but Tommy I had both come while thinking of her. We did it together too, which would blow her mind. She wasn’t just Tommy’s girlfriend anymore, she was also going to be our bitch.

Published 
Written by DianeM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments