Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother and I Get Closer: Chapter 5

"Tommy feeds my fantasies."

23
3 Comments 3
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words
“Diane, are we really going through with this?”

My brother Tommy wasn’t horny anymore and began to second guess himself. I knew this would happen and just kissed him passionately. My tongue became a weapon.

Our plan was to get his girlfriend, Jennifer, hot and bothered so she would let him undress her and go down on her box while I secretly watched. I imagined her magic triangle to be neatly groomed, although I had only glimpsed it years before in the girls’ locker room (we both played volleyball). Tommy said she kept her pubic hair short and that was enough to light my imagination.

The more details I got from him, the more I wanted to see her naked and on her back. I had gone from mildly interested in her to thinking about being bi with her.

I already had orgasms thinking about her. I wanted to touch myself while in the same room with her. The plan we hatched was that I would watch from Tommy’s closet. He was interested in putting on a show for me and he seemed very interested in me experimenting with another girl, although that was not part of our scheme. Just talking about it was enough to get him hard.

Why do guys get aroused by women doing women? I got aroused by it, but why would a guy?

I told him, “Yes, Tommy. I really want to see your face between Jennifer’s legs. That will make me so hot. I will be rubbing my clitty while you do it. I will imagine being between her silky smooth thighs and making her moan. I want you to kiss me with her juice on your lips. I promise I will fuck you so hard afterward. Don’t tease me. You know I want this. Please tell me you will do it for me.”

After we discussed it yesterday, I started to really like the idea of seeing Jennifer’s pussy opened up. I wanted to see her writhe under Tommy’s tongue and fingers. I wanted to see his cock strain, knowing he wasn’t going to put it in her, but also knowing he was going to put it in me later

She claimed to be a virgin and wouldn’t give him anything but hand action. No penis in vagina. No fun with the backdoor (Tommy seemed to know more about this than I did). Not even blowjobs. I’m surprised she didn’t require surgical gloves to handle him. Truthfully I like her that way, because it made Tommy extra hot for me. I am, after all, his sure thing. I am a slut for my brother. I want him to use me and I want to use him.

Jennifer was athletic, like me, but taller, thinner, and with bigger tits. I like my tits and so does Tommy, but she had a rack and a half. She had boy hips like a volleyball player, which she was. She had a light tan, but not too much. She was mostly toned and white from playing sports indoors. She was cute too, with some freckles, especially around her nose. She liked wearing tight clothes and she had a body for it.

I put my hand on Tommy’s zipper and rubbed. It was having a nice effect, so I took his hand and placed it on my braless tit under my loose fitting T shirt. He squeezed and I squeezed in synchrony. We were practically masturbating each other when I heard a bike coming up the drive. Dad was home. Tommy quickly withdrew from my shirt. Before Dad could see anything I slapped Tommy’s butt and kept my hand there entirely too long.

He was horny now, but he knew we couldn’t do anything with Dad home. All he whispered to me was, “OK. We’ll do it tomorrow. And I want you cowgirl style.”

This was new. We had never done it cowgirl, but I was definitely up for it.

I generally can’t cum from straight sex and need some direct clitoral stimulation. Doing it cowgirl might let me have it all. I really liked the idea of riding Tommy’s hard cock, thrusting up and into me while he squeezed my tits.

I was going tell him to rub my exposed clit while we fucked and then lean backward giving him full view and access. I would rise up a little, tell him to rub me and pump his meat into me at the same time. I could already feel his purple head sliding in deep. Who knows, maybe I’d get to feel what it’s like to cum while he was in me. At worst, he would fill me with jizz and then finger me to completion.

All that was going to wait. Despite both being worked up now, we had to cool it. Tommy took an unusual mid-day shower and I knew it was because he needed to masturbate. He was thinking about fucking me while stroking his beautiful shaft. I wish I could have watched, but I had to be satisfied rubbing myself, alone, in the shower after his. I looked for his cum in the shower, but he had rinsed it away. He should have left a sign of his lust for me.

On the way out of the bathroom, I silently mouthed to Tommy, “I love you.” I swaggered my ass a little when walking past him. He knew I had just tamed my pussy thinking about him.

The next day Dad was out early as usual and Tommy and I went to the grocery store to get items for Jennifer’s seduction. He put a bottle of wine in the cart and in response I grabbed a bottle of tequila. Let’s not fuck around, I told him, let’s make sure she is really happy. At that he grabbed a bottle of Kentucky bourbon and slapped my ass. We now had enough booze to seduce the whole volleyball team.

I grabbed his crotch and we kissed, but then we both realized at the same time that we were in public. I wanted to shove him into a back room and fuck him on the spot. This thing we were hatching for his girlfriend and my new pussy interest was keeping me in a perpetual state of wetness. I could tell Tommy was very excited about the plan too. I wanted him to think about how I was going to reward him for a good performance.

Back at the house I helped Tommy prep some food for the meal. He was going to pick up Jennifer at noon and they would come back to eat and drink. I hoped it would get her in the mood. I was already in the mood and told Tommy that I needed his cock in me now. No argument from him. It is amazing how horny you can get planning something really naughty.

We were getting good at this and were naked on the coach in the basement in seconds. He asked me to get on him cowgirl, but I told him no. That was to be his reward after the show with Jennifer. Instead I got on all fours on the floor and told him, “Enter me, big brother.”

He got on his knees behind me and remarked how he really liked the sight. He entered me and pushed me down flat on the floor.

He put a pillow under me, so that my hips stuck up a little and he could dive in deeper. He ravaged my box. I love it when our bodies slap together. He had me trapped against the floor and he simply fucked me like an animal.

He put his legs outside of mine and pushed mine together. This made for an extra tight fit for his dick, but it was too tight and he spread my legs out again. God I love it when he just uses me however he wants. You want an extra tight pussy, darling brother, or a wide open one? Just push my legs and I will obey, as long as you remember to do my clit before we are done. If you finish me, you can use me to satisfy that rigid member. Shoot hot cum in me, now.

I put my hand underneath to stimulate myself while Tommy dumped his hot load deep inside my pussy. Right after he pulled out he turned me over and gave me his tongue and mouth on my button. I came almost instantly.

We were getting really good at this. He had the key that fit my lock perfectly.

It was almost noon. We got dressed and Tommy left to get Jennifer. I smeared some of our love mix behind his ears. He thought I was being funny and just laughed. I wanted her to smell me and Tommy when they hugged. I wanted her to subconsciously smell sex before they even got back to our house.

When he left, I knew I had about half an hour. I showered and took an extra long time with the hand shower between my legs. I couldn’t stand the ache of anticipation and needed to release it.

I dried off and then walked around the house naked, which made me feel naughty, but also free. The plan was for me to hide in Tommy’s closet while they made out on his bed. The same bed we shared many times now. Actually, there were not many parts of the house where we had not done it.

I poured a little wine into a glass and walked around, pausing at each window, almost hoping to be seen, but we were not close to a street. I was thinking about what was to come. I was admiring my tight flat tummy and brushed my fingers over my pubic hair.

When I saw them enter the driveway, I went to the top of the stairs, out of site. I wanted to listen and watch as much as I could before hiding in the closet for the peep show.

They walked in the front door. From my vantage, I could only see them from the waist down. Jennifer did not disappoint. She was wearing tight shorts. Not as tight as volleyball shorts.

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau

If she had worn those I would have fainted. They were white and she showed off a little midsection. She was wearing flip flops and had painted her toenails bright pink. I wanted to see them flying like pink flags up in the air. I was already imaging what she was wearing underneath her shorts.

They went to the kitchen and made small talk for a while. I snuck down the stairs partially to see and was very gratified that Jennifer was seated at the table with her back towards me. She wasn’t wearing a bra and I felt a twitch between my legs.

Tommy was quick to pour her some wine and was shocked to see me on the stairs when he looked up. He could only see me partially, but he could see my naked tits. They toasted and then he put his hands on both sides of her head and kissed her. He opened his eyes while kissing her to see me. The show had started.

Wine flowed as they went through several dishes. He was a guy, after all, and the most complicated thing he made was pasta with store bought meatballs. Whatever you do, Tommy, just keep the wine flowing. They finished the bottle and Tommy offered to make Margaritas. She was clearly feeling good and agreed. Instead of two glasses, he made a big blender full and made it extra strong.

She was getting flirty by this time. Tommy started to get more explicit, telling her (a lie) that he loved it when she used her hand on him. He asked her to come up to his room. I almost fell when I needed to move quickly and Tommy saw it and grinned. I went into his bedroom, looked at his bed longingly, and hid in the closet.

Tommy brought Jennifer in by the hand and she closed the door. Excellent sign. They started to kiss and from my place in the closet I could see their bodies through the closet door slats. I sat cross legged on the floor of the closet and was able to look up to see his hands roaming over her ass. He fingered her ass crack while grinding, just like he does to me.

My finger never left my clit during the show. I came multiple times, but really had to strain to keep it quiet.

Tommy had her shorts unbuttoned and said, “I want to taste you and make you feel good.” She only replied with a quiet, “OK.”

With that she took her shirt off and those balloons sprung free. Her nipples were small, but hard. Tommy was on the floor removing her shorts and damn she wasn’t wearing any panties. She had come prepared for this!

She was clearly feeling the booze. She said, “You know I’m a virgin and we can’t go all the way, but I want to do more for you.”

“What do you have in mind?”

He was clearly aroused. I could see the rise in his Levis. She said she wanted to give him a blowjob. I almost fainted. I’m not so sure I like this. Tommy’s dick belongs in me. I was OK with her giving him a hand job, but blowjobs were my job.

He said, “You told me you hated cum.”

She pushed her tits together, “I thought about what you said. You said a guy’s cum was really important to him, that it’s his essence. The more I thought about, the more I wanted to try it. So I’ll do it for you if you want me to.”

She leaned into him, “I will go down on my knees for you and I will let you do it in my mouth. If you want to.” I think that overloaded his circuits.

I was stunned. I was as horny as I had ever been in my life, but also apprehensive about this. Tommy’s cock belonged to me. His cum belonged to me. What if he preferred the feel of her mouth to mine? I was a little threatened.

He said, “Mmm, that sounds great. Let me taste you first?” She didn’t respond, she just let him lead her to the bed. He scooted her up as far as possible. Then he spread her legs. I was looking at the soles of her feet and directly into her snatch, at least until Tommy got between her legs, raised her knees and lowered his head onto her. I couldn’t see what he was doing, but I knew it from personal experience.

She had a very pretty pussy and I loved looking into it before he went down on her. I could tell he was licking up and down her slit and around her button, just like he does to me. She moaned loudly. She raised her pink toenail feet and put them on his shoulders. He was making her cum. I came at the same time and apparently I made too much noise. Tommy looked at the closet, but Jennifer didn’t.

She was still for a few moments and then said, “Now it’s your turn.”

He got off the bed and she followed. He positioned himself so that I was looking at Jennifer’s back. Nice toned muscles and figure, but still very feminine. I wanted to give her a full body massage.

He was still wearing shorts and pulled them down to release that wonderful pipe. He put it between her legs and she squeezed it between her thighs, right underneath her so far unused love machine. This really was not fair to me.

They kissed and he put his hands on her shoulders, giving her the sign to go down. She dutifully went down on her knees, but she is a tall girl. To get directly in front of his throbbing hard cock, she had to spread her legs apart and sit back on her heels. I could see her pussy lips from behind. They were open slightly and I could see the little hairs on her labia.

I could almost smell her. I could have cried when a drop of her love lube came out of her and fell to the floor.

Tommy did her mouth and she let him. It was exactly what he had done to me numerous times. He put his hands behind her head and grabbed handfuls of hair. He pulled her head back slightly and she moaned. He thrust his penis in and out without making her gag. He fucks face nicely.

I would have given anything for a better view of her moistened lips being violated, but I could seem him thrusting and I imagined it was me. I also imagined that both Jennifer and I were giving Tommy a blowjob at the same time.

He glanced at the closet door several times. He was doing it to her, but he wanted me.

Maybe I could kneel behind her and cup her breasts while he fucks her face and then at the last second he pulls out of her and squirts it in me. Then I would share it with her. My imagination ran wild. So did my finger on my button and I came again.

They were now spent and relaxing. Tommy said to her, “You know Diane thinks you are pretty hot.” It was true...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by DianeM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments