Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother and the Delivery Guy

"What happens when Mia's parents are out and she's home alone with her brother..."

4
0 Comments 0
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Sixteen-year-old Mia's parents were out for dinner one evening and she was completely bored. She had done her homework, picked out an outfit for school the next day, packed her bags, and was waiting for pizza to get delivered that was ordered by her brother Dan. Since there were a few minutes till dinner, Mia decided to go to her room for some 'pleasing time' aka masturbation. She laid on her bed, got her phone out and went to 'Lush Stories' and started reading an erotic story. Her hand soon was inside her shorts, her legs wide open with her fingers inside her tight little virgin hole. Suddenly her bedroom door opens and her brother Dan walks in to her masturbating. Both became shocked for a few seconds, but Mia resumes pleasing herself in front of her seventeen-year-old brother. The lust in her eyes was clear and she wanted her brother to see her, touch her, and please her.

“Come here Dan,” she whispered.

Dan approached her slowly and took off his shirt before climbing on the bed. His face inched closer to hers before wrapping her in a passionate kiss. His hands flew to her breasts and started massaging them. His lips then went to her neck, kissing and sucking that sweet spot while she moaned, her hands still inside her wet panties.

“This is so wrong sis,” Dan said, but that didn't stop him from pulling up Mia's shirt over her head which left her in her hot pink bra that her brother was totally planning on getting rid off. Instead of being slow like before, he pulled down her bra and started sucking on her beautiful breasts. Mia turned them over and this time was on top of Dan. She kissed him and started rubbing herself on his very visible erection. She moved up to higher and this time put one of her breasts in his mouth, making Dan groan. After a few minutes, she pulled away.

“What are you doing? I wasn't done with–” His hand was about to grab her breast but she shut him up by putting her other breast in his mouth.

“Boobie #2 was feeling lonely baby,” she said huskily, “I want both of my boobs properly sucked.”

Dan started sucking harder and brought his teeth to her nipple and bit it lighting which made Mia moan louder. Dan slowly went down to her pussy and used two of his fingers to play with her clit. After a few minutes, he put them inside her tight pussy making her shout his name out loud.

“I can't wait anymore baby. Let's get naked and you inside me now!” she told him desperately

“Your wish, my command,” he grinned

Dan took off her pants hastily and stood there to admire her untrimmed bush and the glistening fluid around her hole.

“Why are you stopping? Don't you like what you see?” she said teasingly, putting her legs up and opening them wider.

“Hell yeah I do!”

His dick sprang out when he took off his pants and boxers together. He was about to get on the bed and inside her when she sat up with her eyes wide, staring at her brother's cock.

“What's wrong baby?” Dan asked

“My vagina needs to wait because that big fat cock is getting inside another hole first!” she said and immediately put his cock inside her mouth. She played with his cock for a few minutes with Dan's hands tightly around her head, pulling and pushing her head faster, fucking her mouth.

“Mmm I think your vagina has had enough waiting and your mouth has had enough pleasure for now.”

“I agree.”

Within seconds, his cock was inside her and they were both moaning loudly, not caring, because their parents were out for dinner.

“Oh baby I'm gonna cum!” Mia shouted and soon she did with Dan following her.

“That was great sis.”

“Mmm I agree.

ScarletJonnsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletJonnsson

That was a lot of fun.”

Suddenly the bell rang. They both grinned at each other. “Perfect timing,” she whispered and grabbed her robe for the pizza.

“Pizza delivery for Daniel Mathews, one large pepperoni and two chocolate fudge cake,” the delivery guy said.

Oh my. Mia thought. The delivery guy was hot.

“Yeah this is it.”

Mia paid and dropped the change the guy gave her on purpose and both of them reached down to grab it. Mia and the pizza guy reaching down gave a perfect view of Mia's breasts. The pizza guy couldn't help but stare.

“You can stop staring now,” she said.

“I'm – I'm so-sorry. I-I really di-didn't mean to –”

Mia cut him off, “Oh c'mon here” and she kissed him.

The delivery guy kissed her back

“What's your name?” she asked him

“Mark. And yours?”

“Mia. Why don't you come in?”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah definitely.”

She called out to her brother, “Dan! We've got a guest!”

“Coming!” he shouted back, wondering who it could be

“Who's Dan?” Mark asked

“My brother.”

“Oh shit.”

“Don't worry. He's pretty chill.”

When Dan came downstairs and stood by her side, she gave him a light kiss on the lips. “Hey baby.”

“Hey hon. Who's this?”

“Him? He's here for the fun.”

The both looked confused. “Start stripping. There's a no clothes rule around here for now,” she said

Without complaining, they said as she did while she did the same. She sat on the couch with the pizza on her side. “Come here sit next to me Dan,” she called out to her brother, “And you,” she said to Mark, “get down here and start eating me.”

The food was between her and Dan while Mark was on his knees, devouring Mia's pussy.

“Mmm this feels so good,” she said with a slice of Pizza in her hand.

“What about me?” Dan said with a pout on his face.

“Aww do you feel left out baby?” and then she started giving him a hand job.

Mark ate her out and by the time he was done, so was the pizza.

“Now time for dessert,” Mia said with a smile on her face, “Here's a slice for you and one for you,” she gave a slice to Mark and Dan. “Now you have two options. You either eat that as it is or you lick it and eat it from my body.”

The two guys grinned and looked at each other. “Dude your sister is kinky as hell,” Mark told Dan.

“Yeah I just realized that,” Dan said and started coating the cake on her boobs.

When the two guys were done, they both started licking Mia while she moaned and groaned in pleasure. She grabbed Dan's head and put it on her left boob and Mark's head on her right, asking the two boys to suck her boobs at the same time. Her hands were busy, pumping the two guys' dicks and once her boobs had been well-sucked, Dan went to her pussy while Mark went to her ass. The guys started the routine again until she was clean.

The phone suddenly rang, making the trio freeze. “I'll get it,” Dan said.

“Hello?”

He paused, waiting for whoever was on the other side speak, “Okay, got it. Thanks. See you tomorrow.”

He had a huge grin on his face. “Mum and Dad are staying at a hotel tonight and will come home tomorrow morning.”

“Holy shit this is actually perfect!” Mia said out loud, excited.

“So now where were we?” Dan said

“Mmm I don't know baby but lets all go remember it in the bedroom, shall we?”

“Sounds like a plan.”

Mark carried her to the bedroom and the trio ended the night with Dan filling up her vagina, Mark filling up her ass and Mia using her hands to please the two dicks around her.

*The End*

Published 
Written by amazongurll
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors