Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother is my fantasy

"I never thought I would get to fuck my brother"

7
0 Comments 0
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.0k words 2.0k words
My Brother is my fantasy

It all started back when she was in High school. Mandy was a very outgoing girl, played a lot of sports, had a lot of friends. Pretty decent life. She had long, beautiful curly hair, 36C cup, she was skinny, and had a hot, tight teen body. She lived at home with her Mother, and her sexy bother, Mark. The brother who every girl seemed to want. He was always bringing a different girl home and fucking her until she screamed. He must have not known how thin the walls were, but she could hear every dirty detail of him destroying those numerous pussy’s, and she found herself listening on more than one occasion. She would picture the girl being her, and lay there on the floor listening to the moans, while pleasing her young twat.

One night Mandy thought she was alone in the house, so she went and took a hot shower. When she was done she dried off, and walked down the hall to her room, and sat on her bed. Mark came out and hide in her door way, and he watched as his little sister was lathering up her sexy little body with lotion. She started with her feet and worked up her leg to her thighs, then to her nicely toned stomach, and her breast. She slowly rubbed the lotion between her boobs, gently cupping each one, and sliding her hard nipples between her fingers. The cool air on her naked body was making her moist and turned on, and Mark watched as Mandy laid back propped on one arm and slide her hand down between her legs, to her hot, freshly cleaned cunt, and he was amazed when she started to masturbate. Her eyes were closed tight, and she started moaning and breathing hard yelling out to her brother “oh Mark, fuck me! Fuck your sisters little pussy, make me cum! Make me cum big brother”! The creamy goodness came running out, down her crack, leaving a spot of pleasured evidence on her sheets, and just then she opened her eyes and saw Mark standing there watching her.

“OMG Mark what are you doing, I thought you were gone” she yelled. “Its okay Mandy, you don’t have to be embarrassed, I was enjoying watching you, can I clean you up”? He asked ever so convincingly. “What?! No”! Mandy pleaded with embarrassment. “How long were you standing there”? She asked. She was still on her bed, fully exposed to her big brother, who couldn’t stop looking her up and down, and he went over and sat down beside her. “Well you yelled my name, so I came to your door, and I couldn’t take my eyes off of you” Mark explained to his sister. “and I liked what I saw. Do you want me to make you cum sis”? Mark asked, as he slide his hand up his sisters thigh. He could feel the warmth between her legs, and it made him hard. Mandy saw his bulge and could feel her cunt getting wet again knowing that she is the cause of her brothers erection, and she didn’t stop his wondering hand. He slide his fingers next to her pussy lips and glanced into her fuck me eyes, and smirked. “ Well.....do you”? He asked, as he took his finger and glided it up from her wet love hole, up to her clit, and then into his mouth. “Mmmm” he said. “You taste so sweet girl”. Mandy twitched, and blushed, then smiled at her brother, then closed her legs tight teasing him and said “I'm glad you like it, but we cant”. After minutes of trying to persuade her, he leaned over and grabbed her head, and kissed her, sticking his strong tongue in,and exploring her mouth. “When your ready then”, and he winked at her, then got up and went to his room. Laying there licking her lips, tasting her brother, she started to regret rejecting him, but felt empowered by the thrill of the tease. A few minutes later she got up to go talk to her brother, he was in his room, and she was about to walk in but noticed through the crack of the door he was naked. She had been thinking of how hot and passionate it would be to just make love to him and feel every inch of him inside of her, so she stood there to watch what he was doing. He was stroking his long, thick, hard cock. The same cock she had been dreaming to be inside of her tight little cunt. Surprised at how big he was, it only made her want him more, and she couldn’t take it any longer. Creeping up behind him, she pressed her naked body against his back, and reached around to grab his huge, swollen cock. While she was helping him stroke it, she was softly kissing his back, and taking in his scent. Up and down she kissed, and then worked around to the front of him, where they were standing, facing each other naked for the first time, and she kissed him from his neck, all the way down to his shaft. On her knees, she looked up and said “Its my turn to taste you”. Mandy took one hand and grabbed her brothers erect penis pointing right at her, and slide the tip of it in between her big, thick, lips. She swirled her tongue around it, tasting the precum then pulled it out. Starting at the base she started licking the sides up and down, planting soft kisses in between. Soon she had her brothers entire rock hard cock in her mouth, and she was sucking him off hard, and fast. “oh my god, oh my god!! Yes baby that’s it, don’t stop, don’t stop, suck your brothers dick...” Mark commanded her.

Sowetdoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sowetdoll

He was breathing hard and loud, and suddenly he softly whispered, “oh Mandy, I’m going to cum!” He had one hand holding the bed post, and the other had a fist full of her long curly locks, not allowing her to move away from him at all. She stuck his dick deep into her mouth, and within seconds, a thick white stream of glorious cum flew from the tip of his dick into his sisters throat. She pulled it out to let him see as she swallowed all of it. He was pleased.

After minutes of her massaging his balls, kissing, and licking all over his still very hard dick, he released her head, and grabbed her hands. He brought her up so they were face to face. “That was amazing sis, but I'm not finished with you yet”. He stuck his wondering tongue in her mouth, and slide his hands down to her bare ass, gave them a playful squeeze, then pulled her up so her legs were wrapped around him and started kissing her harder. Sucking on her bottom lip and holding her tight to his body, he turned to the bed and laid her down on her back. “Mark, I'm a virgin”. Mandy confessed to her brother. “I know baby, its okay I will be gentle with you”. He reassured her. He laid down on top of her, and with his hands up by her face, said to her “you know Mandy, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, and I have been wanting to fuck you for so long”. Mandy smiled and said “well fuck me Mark, fuck this pussy of mine”. He kissed her, and licked her bottom lip, then grabbed her tit in his hand and started sucking on her nipples. “ahh...yes...Mark”. He came back up for a very hot, and passionate kiss, then quickly sat up, and forced her to spread her legs as wide as they would go. Starting with one finger he slide it into her, slowly working two fingers in. “wow, you are so tight, I love it”. He fingered fucked her just long enough for her to be in torture, and then she felt this amazing warm sensation that sent a wave of shock throughout her body. He started licking her, and sucking up all her juices that were flowing out like a river, you could hear the slurping sounds as they were both moaning very loudly.

Nose buried deep between his sisters perfect pussy lips, he worked up to her clit and started to nibble and suck on it. “aahhh OMG Mark, don’t stop, that’s it. That feels....omg, so good”. Mandy screamed as she cummed around her brothers face. Without hesitation, he sat up and grabbed her ankles and pulled her right to him. Wrapping her arms around his neck, and her legs around his waist, he slammed his 9inch, thick, cock into his sisters virgin pussy and started moving in and out of her. “You like that baby? You like my hard dick inside of you”? He asked. “Oh yes!! Yes! Don’t stop, fuck me harder”.Moaned Mandy. He flipped her over on her stomach, and grabbed her hair, and started slamming her again, faster and harder just like she wanted. Feeling the hot air on her shoulder, and the pleasure from her big brother between her legs, she had never been more turned on. Luckily her brothers cock was so big, it filled every crevice of her, and there was no room for her juices to escape. “Get on your knees” Mark told her. She sat up and was on her knees just like her brother commanded, and she felt him fill her up again. Pushing himself into her deeper and deeper, he grabbed her hand and forced her to play with her clit as he joined, and with his other hand squeezing on her nipple.

“Oh Mark”, its coming baby, its coming”. Mandy informed him.

“Me too baby, I'm going to cum inside of you, I want you to feel all of me”.

He pushed her face into the bed and told her to keep touching herself. He spread her ass apart so he could watch him going in and out of his sister. “OHHHH” Mandy yelled out, with her toes curled and her back arched, she had been released, and orgasmed around her brothers dick. Mark let out a grunt, and twitched as he filled his sister with all his cum.

Instantly he collapsed onto her, and never removing his dick from her, they both just lay there touching and kissing until they eventually fell asleep in each others arms.

A few hours later, a sudden slam of the front door woke them up. And Mandy turned around to face her brother, pulling his cock out of her, and he smiled. He pulled her face to his and they started making out while he worked his fingers into her pussy. “oohh somebody is wet again. Do you want me to fuck you again baby”? Mark asked. “I want you to fuck me and never stop”. Mandy told him. He pulled his fingers out of her and put them in her mouth, and she started to suck on them. “See how good you taste baby”? Then he climbed on top of her, and just as he had slid his throbbing dick into that tight, pink hole of his baby sister, they heard,

“Hey guys, I'm home”. That was the sound of their Mother making her way up the stairs.

They both sat up and looked at each other. Mark started to get dressed and Mandy was trying to sneak into her room for some clothes. Before she could leave, Mark grabbed her wrist and pulled her over to him, he grabbed her face and gave her a hot passionate kiss, then pulled her leg up, got on his knees, and gave her pussy one last good licking and said, “I'll see you soon”.

Published 
Written by Kinkyfuckery69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors