Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My brother Tommy

"My little brother is a nerd."

16
5 Comments 5
11.7k Views 11.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Hi, my name is Mellisa
This story all started when I was 19,I remember this because I was in my first year of college and had just broke up with my high school boyfriend of 3 years.Mom and Dad went on a vacation for two weeks leaving my brother and I home alone.
My brotherDavidwas 3 years younger than me he had just turned 16 at the time. He was a little guy wore glasses
and real skinny.kind of your typical geek or nerd so to speak.Don't get me wrong he was cute but just was no ladys man.
I am 5 foot tall always hated being short even my brother was a little taller than me.
I weigh about 110 I guess I'm pretty cause I always have guys hitting on me and making comments on my nice ass and stuff my tits are not big, b cup but my ex liked them cause he said they point straight out.
My brother david and I were never close.being 3 years apart we just never played together when we were younger and stuff
Lately I notice how he always would watch me and I would have to make sure theclothes chute was shut in bathroom cause the pervert would always try to peek at me.
I never thought much of it till my parents were gone and Dave was home alone with me.
It started out as just a tease.
I was taking a shower that first morning mom and dad were gone and I realized I forgot to shut the door on the chute. I quickly steped aside so the pervert could not see me.
I was not sure if he was on other side so I got quite and listened. I could hear him breathing like he was all excited. I put a towel around me and went to shut the door. but for some reason I stoped and decided to tease him.
I stood in front of mirror and pretended I did not know he was there and with the towel wraped around me a combed my hair.I felt this excitment run through me like I liked the thought of him watching me.
slowly I got braver and let the towel drop to the floor. with my back to him I got dressed. slipping my panties on and then turned and stick out my breast and fastened my bra.
After I got dress I went to my room quickly and shut the door.
I was breathing hard and was very excited. I can't believe I got turned on putting on a show for david.
i pulled my pants down to my knees and got on my bed and masturbated.I had one of the biggest orgasiums
i had ever had.
When I cooled off I went back down to kitchen and ate. David was no where around. I could not get my mind off it. It was such a turn on to let him watch me. but more so to not let him know I knew he was.
I masterbated several more times that day. I could not control myself I was really turned on by it
david stayed in his room most of the day.
That evening got on the computer and noticed david had left a window opened. I started to close it but the words hynosis caught my eye.
David had been looking up ways too hypnotise someone. read what he had been reading.
The stuff he had been reading all said to induce a you needed a drug of some sort.
the little perv was wanting to hynotise me.
No way I think, then it occured to me. if he decides to try something I would play along just to see what he would do.
I logged out and went to bathroom the medicine cabinet was open. only thing that was in there was asprin and
cold medicine. and moms prescript for the antibiotic she was on.
then I had and idea. I took out the antibotic and put in 4 advil.
Igo to David.
David were you in medicine cabinet? Yea I got some asprin.Ok I wanted to make sure you didnt take moms
prescription for sleeping.
She should not leave that in there if you take one you will sleep good but two you will be out all night and no one can wake you till it wears off.
Anyway I'm fixing hot dogs for dinner want some? Sure he said.
As I was preparing dinner I saw david go to bathroom. A little bit latter the dogs were ready and I sit down with david to eat.David poured us some pop from 2 liter and we ate.
After dinner I went to bathroom and sure enough David had taken 2 pills and must of put them in my pop.
Advil wont hurt me but he thinks he spiked me with sleeping pills.
I go back out and take my pop and drink it on down in front of him.

Brina
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Brina

Then go in and watch tv in other room.
David comes in and sits in recliner I was on sofa.
My mind is in a whirl. I wonder what he will do. I go put my pjs on and come back to couch.
i was excited but scared at same time. David tryed to drug me. one part of me wanted to just forget it the other wanted to play along.

I slowly pretend to drift off asleep on the sofa I layed down on arm and close my eyes and wait.
David gets up and says he was going to bed. I dont move.
A few minutes later he comes back down and shakes my shoulder. then he calls my name.
Then he shakes me hard and rolled me on my back. I just breath normal like I am asleep
I was trying to control my brething. I was scared and thrilled at same time. All I can do is lay there and see
what he does. do I stop him? how far will I let him go?
David reached down and put his hand on my leg. I could hear him take a deep breath and feel his pulse beat through his hands. they were warm and soft and he slid it up my leg and he pulled my leg aside and moved his
hand up my inner thigh and rested it against my privates.
He makes sure im not going to wake up one more time and then he pulls down my pjs then takes my shirt and pulls it over my head. he reached down and rubed my nipples. I was on fire. the more still I layed the more turned on I got. he took my nipple in his mouth and sucked on it. then reached down and pulled my panties off
Then I realized I went too far. I had to stop him. wake up or something. he stuck head between my legs and lick me.My brother was eating me. oh my it felt good I couldn't stop him.
I came in his mouth I don't know if he could tell I was still as a sleeping big sister could be.
I peaked through my eye lids and watched him take off his clothes. his little dick stood straight out rock hard
Iwanted it in side me. I shut my eyes and wait. David pulled my legs up and layed down on me.
he didnt wait he thrust into me at once and he felt big. one two three thrust in me and he came.
No! I think not in me! I did not think about that.
He lay on me exhausted then all of a sudden I felt him grow again. Slowly he starts rocking in me.
Oh I wanted to scream out. but I just lay limp in his arms.his pace picks up he pulls my legs up so he can get in deeper I start comming and I feel my body tence up but I keep my eyes close.And he explodes in me I feel his cock pulsing in me.My little nerdy brother fucking the shit out of me. He rolles me over and before I know it I feel his cock slide into my ass. a moan excapes my lips and he stops just for a second makes sure I was still asleep and starts fucking my ass.
No one ever done that I feel him come again.
He gets up and goes some where I dont know. I was exhausted and must of fell asleep. I wake an hour or so later and David on me again my legs over his shoulders and he drilling me good.He let out grunt and I could feel his dick release and jerk in me.David got up put my clothes back on and covered me with a blanket.
I woke up the next morning David was still in bed. I went to bathroom and hoped in shower. I could feel his cum running down my leg. my butt was sore. Dave must have screwed me for hours last night I lost track of time my butt was sore my tit had a bite mark on it my left thigh had a bruise where he got too rough. But I liked it. I let my own brother fuck me and I liked it.
Can be continued
Published 
Written by mellisa32
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments