Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Brother Wants My Ass

"My brother teaches me anal while his slut girlfriend watches..."

20
0 Comments 0
26.5k Views 26.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words
I was lying in my bedroom watching porn and rubbing my cunt with a vibrator. I thrust it inside and imagined it was my brother fucking me. The door to my bedroom flew open and Evan stomped in, clearly pissed. He was red in the face and had a raging hard-on. I could see it through his shorts. I snickered rudely. Obviously his date hadn't gone well.

He glared at me. He walked in front of me and pulled his shorts down. His eight inch cock hung loose in front of me. “Suck it, Mary.”

I hesitated for a moment. I really wanted to, but I didn't want him to only fuck me when his flavor of the month stopped putting out. He stepped forward and grabbed my hair. He put his face close to mine.

“Get on your knees, bitch, and suck my cock.”

My heart pounded and I got instantly wet. This angry Evan was fucking hot.

I dropped to my knees and opened my mouth to take him. Without any teasing or playing he shoved his cock in my mouth. He treated me like a whore he had paid money for. The only sounds in the room for a few long minutes were his grunts and my sloppy slurping as I gobbled his cock down my throat. I gripped him firmly and teased the head of it with my tongue. It was literally dripping with my spit. Evan liked sloppy cock sucking. I spat on his cock and he jammed it back in my throat.

“You suck dick good, you little whore.”

I slid my tongue down and took his balls in my mouth. I sucked them and hummed, and he yelled out in pleasure. I went back to sucking his cock in and out in hard steady pulls, slurping him in my throat and gagging on his thick dick. He gripped my head and held it still. He thrust into my mouth hard and fast and in moments he was blasting his sticky cum into my mouth. I swallowed my brothers's steaming cum, and I heard a little shriek.

Evan's girlfriend was standing in the door with her hand over her mouth, her eyes wide with shock. Angie was a leggy blonde, with big huge blue eyes. She was 5 foot 10 and was thin and gorgeous. She had nice plump lips and a pair of 38 C tits.

She stammered, “I, I was...I came to...I…was gonna apologize...but...I...OH GOD, EVAN, how could you?”

A ruthless look came into Evan's eyes. “Well, Angie, you wouldn't put out. I need to fuck. You knew this when we started.”

“Evan, she's your SISTER.”

“Yes, and she knows how to please me more than you. You could take lessons from her.”

“Evan, I love you. You have to stop this.”

I saw the cruel smile and shuddered. My pussy tingled with anticipation. I knew my brother well. That look meant someone was about to get schooled.

“If you love me, you would've sucked my cock like I asked. You know the rules. You violated them. There must be a punishment.”

Angie looked both scared and lustful. “Evan , this is wrong." But she wanted to do it anyway.

“Oh, yes, Angie, you are going to learn that when I want my cock sucked, you suck it. Period. Put your hands on the bed Angie.”

I watched in fascination as she walked toward the bed. “Evan, please." It was a request. She was already bending over. She quivered in excitement.”

“Angie, you get twenty lashes.” He went to my closet and got one of my belts. He gently pulled her skirt up and her panties down. He stuck a finger into her pussy from behind. “You are already wet aren't you, you little cunt.”

“Yes, sir,” she whispered.

“Count them for me, Angie.”

He sent the first blow stinging across her ass. She flinched, but said, “One.”

He continued spanking her with the belt as she counted out blow after blow. Her ass was bright red and welted; my brother was careful not to hit the same spot over and over. Tears ran down her face but when he was done, she thanked him and kissed the belt.

“Thank you for correcting me, sir.”

“Now you will suck my cock when I ask yes?”

“Yes.” She reached for his cock which was hard again, but he stepped back.

“Your punishment is not over, Angie. You get to watch me fuck Mary. IF I decide to give you another chance I may let you join us. I want you to rub that wet cunt, Angie, but don't cum.”

Angie glared at me in a look of pure hatred. My brother bent me over the bed and without warning slammed his cock inside me. I was soaking wet but he was thick. It took my tight pussy a minute to adjust. I moaned in pleasure. He fucked me hard and ruthlessly. He treated me like a slut. Sweat rolled off of him and dripped onto my back as he leaned over me and pounded into me.

“Mary, you are so fucking good, my slut sister.”

Angie was rubbing her pussy and watching with lust glazed eyes.

He stopped fucking me long enough to get my lube out of the drawer.

laylaGold
Online Now!
Lush Cams
laylaGold

He slammed his thick cock back inside and I wondered what he was doing. I didn't have long to wait. He pushed a lubed finger into my ass and I squealed and pulled away. He yanked me back to him and slapped my ass.

“Its just a finger, Mary. Relax.”

I trusted him. He kept fucking me slowly now, and lubed his finger again and pushed it into my tight ass again. He kept rhythm with his fucking, sliding his finger in and out, then two fingers. His fingers slid in and out easily now with all the lube. He pulled out of my pussy, and I felt more lube run down my ass crack. I felt the head of his cock push against my tight asshole.

“EVAN!" I couldn't lie. I wanted it.

“Oh yes, Mary. Whores like you take it up the ass.”

He pushed slowly and steadily at my asshole until it began to give. He had the head of his cock fully lodged in my ass. I moaned in discomfort, but I could feel excitement building. Angie was slapping her pussy now and moaning loudly.

“Oh, Angie, don't worry you will get your turn.” He tossed the lube to her. “Get it ready for me, slut.”

He went back to pushing into my ass. I moaned as he inched inside further. I tried to relax but his cock came out of my ass. He pushed it back in. It was worse when it came all the way out. He pushed in further and further till he was buried in my ass. He waited long moments before he started pumping in and out slowly.

“Fuck, Mary, you are tight as a drum!"

It hurt. I couldn't lie. I was sweating and biting my lip. I had never felt so much like a slut. I had to admit it, I was turned on. Evan held my ass cheeks apart and picked up the pace. He was thrusting much more rapidly and harder now. He was making these noises, little grunts of pleasure and effort.

He reached under and started toying with my clit as he ass-fucked me. I felt intense pressure building in my cunt and my stomach. I had never felt anything this strong. It built up like a flood, and suddenly I came hard. I felt the orgasm all the way from my tits to my toes. My ass jerked convulsively around his thrusting cock as I screamed his name. He pulled out of my ass, and left me gasping on the bed.

He grabbed Angie and had her get on the bed. She immediately got into a position with her ass sticking up. She reached back and spread her ass cheeks for my brother. He pushed into her ass and she moaned.

“Eat Mary's cunt while I fuck your ass.”

I couldn't resist the chance to make the beautiful Angie eat my dripping wet cunt.

She made no resistance at all. She got on all fours and my brother fucked her ass and she started licking my pussy. I could tell she hadn't done it much, but soon she found my clit and licked it like she would like hers licked. I grabbed her long blonde hair and thrust my pussy into her face. I came hard, jerking my cunt on her greedy mouth.

I could hear my brother cumming loudly. “FUCK YES, FUCK YES, FUCK YES,” he yelled, as he blew his load into Angie’s ass.

He pulled out of her ass. She sucked him clean. She was so submissive, sucking the taste of my ass and hers off of my brother's hard cock.

Evan was pleased with her. He looked at me. “Eat my cum out of her ass.”

She smiled triumphantly at me. She once again had the upper hand. She leaned against my headboard and I got behind her. I could see my brother's cum leaking out of her asshole. I tentatively tongued it, not wanting to really get into it. My brother grabbed the back of my head and pushed me forward.

“Tongue her ass, Mary. Now.”

I stuck my tongue in her ass and tasted my brother's hot cum. I licked and licked until I had gotten all I could get. Then Angie turned around and with a nod from my brother she pushed me back on the bed and straddled my mouth.

“Now you lick my cunt, Mary. Lick it 'til I cum.”

She lowered her wet pussy to my mouth and started fucking my mouth. She wasn't gentle. Wanting to pay me back she lowered it onto my mouth and ground her pussy in my face. She rubbed it all over my face, getting her pussy juice all over. She humped my mouth hard, and I tongued her clit and thrust my tongue in her pussy.

I made her cum, but she wasn't done. She didn't stop grinding her cunt on my tongue until she came twice more, then she got off me with a satisfied sigh.

“I see why you like her, Evan. She is good.”

Evan smiled in satisfaction. “Get in the shower, Angie, you look like a cum dumpster.”

She headed for the shower. My brother gave me a tender smile. “Get cleaned up, Mary. I'm sending Angie home. You and I are going to spend the evening together.”

I smiled and headed for my bathroom. It was going to be a long night.

Published 
Written by plumperfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors