Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My cousin and I

"My cousin and I after not seeing each other for 10 years..."

4
0 Comments 0
4.1k Views 4.1k
1.3k words 1.3k words
I'm 19 and my cousin is 18. She comes to visit and I haven't seen her inabout 10 years. She arrives in a short jean skirt and cute yellow tank top, but we don't talk much as we're both nervous seeing each other in a long time. As the day goes by, I find her smoking a cigarette outside and, since I smoke, I join her, protecting her from getting in trouble if her mom finds out. We talk about the last time we saw each other and then after dinner, we decide to watch a movie "Club Dred" in my room. She talks about how much she likes it, and then when the hot blonde chick with big tits comes on a few time she talks about how she wishes she was that pretty and that her boobs were that big. She lay on the floor, and I on the bed. I turned over to face her, the room completely dark except for the light from the TV and I whisper to her that she is more beautiful than the blonde and that her boobs looked just fine from here (not wanting to sound too forward). She got sort of quiet and then said "no, you're lying". At this point, I knew she just wanted me to keep saying it to make her feel better, so I did, but I starred at her with such intensity while saying it, that I finally slid off the bed and laid next to her, laying my right hand on her stomach very gently....

She tightens up a bit to my touch, which seemed for ever, and in almost an instant she relaxed. What felt like forever, also felt like no time at all. She looked over at me once to see if I was being serious, and she could see in my eyes I was. I took her look as a welcome to continue, so I slowly slid her shirt up from her waist, just stopping about 3-4 inches above her belly button. The light glimming from the tv onto her smooth flat tanned stomach, I rub 1 finger from the top of her skirt up the middle of her stomach, slowly and softly, to the base of the shirt. Her entire body squirms in pleasure and she asks me "Do you really think my boobs are a good size?". I looked to her and said "From what I can tell, yes, but really I would need to see them without the shirt." I don't think she expected such blunt honesty from me, and she ad a look of surprise, which quickly grew to a look of lust. She said, timidly, "Well, I really want to know what you think, so do what you have to". Right before she finished, I leaned over, knowing what she was going to say and reached my right arm fully across her stomach to her side, and used my left arm, which I was propping myself up on to grab her other side and I slowly pulled her shirt above, going slowly enough to have her boobs amazing boobs fall out in almost slow motion....

Although the room dark, you could see her blush, and goosebumps instantly formed over her entire body, with nipples becoming erect. I looked into her eyes, and I told her how amazing she looked, and that she had the perfect body that any guy would be glad to touch. She didnt say a word, but I could tell how much it had turned her on. I asked her if I could touch them, and without hesitation, she agreed. However, to her surprise, I didnt touch them with my hands, but I leaned over slowly, bringing her right nipple into my mouth so that our bodies were touching more, slowly rubbing my tongue over her nipple, but while I pulled away, grabbing it in between my teeth, pulling it just enough to bring the boob up without hurting her.

Eva_m1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_m1

She moaned almost loud enough to freighten me that our parents would hear, and I paused only to do the same to her left nipple. Feeling so turned on, and with my erection almost hurting from being so hard, I used my right arm to grab on to her thigh and roll her towards my body...

She sort of resisted my pull, wondering what this was going to turn in to, but with my hand slowly moving up her skirt while I pulled, she knew exactly what I wanted. Instead of pulling her directly on top of me, we sort of met half way, and I looked up at her and said "I'm going to kiss you". And I did just that. It was a passionate kiss, a very deep but slow passionate kiss. I could feel her entire body tremble as our tongues twisted and turns, and my hand slipped from around her thigh, just close enough to touch the tip of her soaking wet pussy. With my hand just touching the edge of her wet pussy lips, she let out another loud moan, but this one deeper and longer. Her body shaking more violently. She was a virgin at that. While continuing to kiss her, I slid my fingers on the outside of her pussy a few more times, and slowly inserted one finger into her hot tight pussy, feeling it tighten around my hand and almost sucking it inside of her. It was so tight I was sure if I put another finger in, it would hurt her, but it was so wet that I did, and it slid in with no problem, but remained tight, this time causing her to moan so loud I had to quickly pull away my lips and cover her mouth with my other hand. Now I was sure someone would have heard, and we would be busted...

After freezing completely, trying to control our breathing, we decided, without words, to continue. But instead of just fingering her, I decided it was time to pull down my shorts and take off my t-shirt and climb ontop of her warm body. I unzipped her skirt and slid it down her legs slowly, leaving her in just a pair of soaked panties, slightly pulled to the side. I leaned down far enough to kiss her right knee, and slid my tongue up her thigh slowly to right before her throbbing pussy. It smelled so wonderful, I just wanted to ravash her, but decided to take it slow, because as I said, she was a virgin. Instead of eating her out right there, I reached up, and grabbed on to her panties with both hands, and while she arched her back so that I could pull them off completely, I slid them down her leg, leaving a small trail of pussy juice that you could see faintly. She was so excited, and while we were both hot from being in the attic room, a cool breeze overcame us at that moment, giving her even more intense goosebumps, and bringing us to quickly become one in a deep embrace to save heat. We laid there for a moment, just feeling each others warmth, when I reached down to grab my throbbing cock and slowly brought the tip to her wet pussy lips, as I started to slowly insert my dick, without barely getting the head in, she let out another moan. But, at this point I dont give a shit, and I thrust inside of her, fast enough to satisfy my needs, but slow enough not to pain her too much. As I pulled all of my cock inside of her hot wet pussy, as far as I could possibly go, we stopped for just a moment, basking in the ectasty of the feeling between two cousins...

Published 
Written by gragas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors