Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My cousin Sophie

"What started out as a foot massage leads to much more"

7
0 Comments 0
4.9k Views 4.9k
916 words 916 words
It started when I was 18. And my cousin was 19. She was a brunette with 34c breasts and size 4 feet.

At the time me and my cousin Sophie were really close, we use to hang around together, play video games, just your general stuff. It was the day of our grandads funeral where it all started. After the funeral we went round to our other uncles house where there was a party to celebrate his life and seen as I was driving my brother and mum home I weren't drinking any alcohol, so as the party starts going to full motion my cousin had a little bit to drink and was feeling tipsy. So she asked me to dance. As I wasn't drunk I was hesitant but went anyway and started dancing with her. After about 3 songs a slow song played so people paired up and I was still paired with her.

As the song gets half way through we made eye contact while I was holding her waist and she had her arms round the back of my head and kept it that way. And had it not of been for my family being there I would've kissed her coz I would've just felt right.

Rather than do that and get caught I left and went to the bathroom to clear my head.

She came looking for me about 5 minutes later and when she found me asked if there was something wrong. I blatantly lied and said there wasn't but she know me so she decided to stay at my flat with me so we could talk.

When we get back to the flat I first offer her a drink and she accepts.

So we sit down and start talking generally about how we thought the funeral went and all that. Then she complains that her feet are aching and if I could give them a massage

Being a guy with a major foot fetish I accepted with no qualms at all. After around five minutes she starts giving some low moans and saying that it feels really nice

She then out of no where says "the way your rubbing my feet are making me horny"

After she said that I let go of her feet and leaned over and kissed her. And I was really glad when she returned the kiss. I tell her that I have had a crush on her for ages and she says she's feels the same way

After making out for around 5 minutes I ran my hands underneath her dress and to my pleasant surprise she wasn't wearing any underwear at all. I start then by kissing my way down her stomach towards her pussy but I skip that for now and leave a trail of kisses on her legs. When I reach her feet I ask her "can I kiss them" and she lets me

After I kissed every single inch of her sexy soles I took her big toe into my mouth and started to suck on it.

KruellaTe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KruellaTe



Her pussy was now dripping wet so I stopped sucking her toes and dive straight into her pussy. Licking the whole length then suckling on her clit. She started screaming my name saying "Jamie, I'm coming" and with that squirts on my face and soaks the sofa. Her orgasm was so powerful that she passed out

As I lift her to carry her to bed she wakes up and wants me to fuck her.

I strip myself and she marvels at my 8 inch cock and says "wow"

I get on top of her in missionary position and rub the head up and down her slit

She started getting annoyed with the teasing so I just shove my cock straight in and she screams in pain

I look down to see a tear coming from her cheek and she said she was a virgin. I reply saying I didn't know and that I'll slow down.

After we make passionate love for half hour I say "i'm about to cum, soph, should I pull out"

She replies "cum inside me, just don't stop" so I carry on for about another minute before I release about 8 or 9 huge strong spurts of cum right into her womb.

I roll off of her and she cuddles up to my chest where I tell her "I love you" and she says the same

About 5 weeks later of having sex with her every 2 or 3 days she rings me asking if I wanted to go out for lunch, which I quickly accepted. When we meet up in the car park of the resteraunt we agreed we get out of our card and she starts crying. So I comfort her and ask "what's wrong baby" to which she replies "I'm pregnant, and I'm keeping it".

I stand there in shock but quickly say to her that I will be there 100 percent. No matter what our family thinks. Soon after when she started showing we became an exclusive couple and surprisingly our family just accepted us.

About a week before her due date she gave birth to our beautiful daughter Mia and shortly after being discharged we had a family celebration at which I proposed.

She great fully accepted and we got married 4 months later.

This was 8 years ago now and we had one more child, another girl who we named Sophie after her mum. And she is expecting our little baby boy who is due in 4 months.

The end

Published 
Written by cookec04
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors