Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My dad's hot girlfriend

"Events happened after my parents divorce"

4
0 Comments 0
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Its my first story, hope you'll like it.

I am Kev, currently 29 years old living in LA, cute but muscular body. The story started when I was 18 years old. I was living with my parents Mike and Sarah. My mom, Sarah, gave birth at the age of 17 when she was with my Dad in the university. They were about 35 years old when this happened. My Dad was a manager in a fashion design company and my mom was a teacher. They both were looking great compared to their age, specially my Dad was fit and a big flirt. I used to see him always around hot ladies when we go to a party or organize a party at home. He was a big party animal and hot among the ladies. My mom was shy but a beautiful woman who likes to pamper her a lot .

They both were cool outside but at home they always used to fight. This lead to their divorce eventually. I must confess whatever happened, happened for a good reason, though it was tough for me to accept it initially. My mom was working outside the city so she bought a house near her workplace. My university was just next to my Dad's house so I decided to stay with my dad until I complete my study.

My neighbor's daughter, Kate, was a very pretty 22 years old girl. She was 5.5', 110 lbs and about 34-26-36. She was doing internship in fashion designing. We had good family relationship with them so Kate and I always used to play together when we were kids. Once I got a chance to read her secret diary which had all her lusty desires but I think I was too young at that time to flirt with her. 

My dad always had an eye for Kate, I had seen him checking out when she used to come to our home. He also used to flirt with her sometimes and I must say that Kate used to enjoy that. They both had fashion designing career so Kate used to come to my Dad quite often for learning new things and to get his opinion. 

Kate was in her final year and she started coming very frequently after my parents divorce. One day I came from university early, I was expecting that no one would be at home so I went inside from the back door straight to my room on the first floor (I had a separate entrance for my room). I felt like there was noise coming in from the main room so I looked downstairs from the first floor. It was Kate talking to my Dad about her fashion work. I never got a chance to find out what Kate and Dad talks so I decided to keep quite and hear their conversation.

Kate said, "I have designed few garments for my final collection and I want to show you to get your opinion".

Dad said, "I am sure it would be nice if you had designed it, lets have a look".

Kate smiled and opened her garment collection. To my surprise, it was a lingerie collection. Kate gave a merrywidows styled lingerie to my Dad. I am sure my Dad was not expecting that either. I could see a cheeky smile on her face.

My Dad got excited, "Oh its a lingerie.", Dad said.

PoisonEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PoisonEva

He started checking it. "It is very sexy lingerie" Dad added. It was black silk material belly button length top and a g-string knicker.

Dad said, "Looks like Hot girls like to make Hot n Sexy collection." with a wink.

Kate smiled and said, "I need some suggestion from a hot man to make it even hotter. Can you help me with it? Can you suggest me something that can go with it?" with a wink.

Try adding a stockings with suspender, it would make it sexy I think" Dad replied.

 "Use high heels shoes too" he added.

Kate got excited and said, "I told you hot man can only make it hotter, thanks!" with a cheeky smile on her face and they both started laughing.

Kate said, "I will have to try these on a model and let you know"

To my surprise, Dad said, "Why don't you try it yourself now?"

Kate was a bit shocked but to my another surprise she said, "Ok, relax on the sofa, I will be back, time for a private show"

Kate went inside another room and came back after couple of minutes wearing that sexy lingerie with stockings and a high heel shoes. She was looking damn sexy.

Dad could not believe what he was seeing, it was a sexy young lady wearing just a lingerie in front of him. Kate started walking like a ramp walk and came nearer to my Dad. She started posing like strip tease to arouse Dad.

Dad was not sure if Kate was teasing him or was it part of her ramp walk. So he did not touch her and enjoyed the show for a while. However he could not hold much and grabbed Kate on his thighs. Kate continued her sexy moves and started touching her boobs to Dad's chest. Suddenly Dad removed the knot of her top and it came out. They both saw each other for a while and then started kissing each other passionately. I could not believe my eye what I was watching. There was Kate wearing just a g-string and stockings on my Dad' lap passionately kissing him.

Kate said, "The show still continues so you take a back seat and let me do the action" with a cheeky smile.

Kate removed my Dad's trouser and started giving him a blowjob. Dad was enjoying it at the best. After a while, Dad got up and told her "Its my time to judge you". He laid Kate on the sofa and started fucking her. I never heard anyone moaning so loudly like Kate. I think she was enjoying it a lot too. I decided to keep quite and enjoy the HOT sex show. Even if was my own Dad fucking Kate still I loved the way they were having sex. After a long session of sex, they both went for a quick bath and sat on the same sofa. I decided to keep it secret so I went back to my room.

I started thinking about Kate after going back to my room, she was a damn hot girl who enjoys sex a lot. I couldn't get her beautiful body out of my mind. Also I started feeling a bit jealous that she has taken my mom's place. All these mixed feeling let to another event (continued in the next story).
Published 
Written by nirvana69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors