Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter Part 1.

"Fantasy can be so real"

24
5 Comments 5
15.9k Views 15.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words
Hope you enjoy the story as it unfolds , all the characters are totally fictional , its just pure fantasy .

When I was younger I used to spy on my older sister in the shower . I'd watch her washing her body and then drying herself with a soft fluffy towel while thinking about how I'd love to be sucking on her tits and licking her hot pussy , she had pert 36b tits with big long nipples and a nice trimmed pussy . I had so many wanks watching her and spying on her in the bathroom and countless times I shot my hot cum all over the door or onto the floor . When I was alone I used her dirty underwear to help fuel my dirty fantasies more and on one occasion I even put a drop of my fresh cum into her clean panties that were laid on her bed while she showered and it made me so horny to know that my cum was on her pussy lips .
My sister had a long thick dildo hidden in her undies draw and I often sucked it to get a faint taste of her pussy , I even wanked listening to her use it on more than one occasion . I became hooked on incest porn n dreams.

It started one Saturday evening when my wife was away for a week on business , it was when after I had showered and was then walking to our bedroom that I passed my daughters room and I could here her moaning n whimpering inside and the buzzing sound from her big dildo . I knew she had one as I had seen it before in her room when I had cleaned up and hoovered her room and she had forgot to hide it away . I have licked it and sniffed it and smelled her sweet dried up juices on it . I stood there listening to her moaning and groaning and my cock was rock solid in my boxers , I knew I shouldn't listen but it was so erotic and sexy , I should have moved away and left her to enjoy herself but I really wanted to sneak a peak at her using that dildo just once .

My daughter is very sexy , she has got 36b pert breasts topped with big nipples that seem to always be hard and sticking out , she has long toned tanned legs and a pert bum to die for . I have got hard so many times when she walks around in her undies or skimpy outfits and I always end up having to go and relieve my swollen cock in private . She just oozes sex all the time .
As I stood there listening to her I pulled my rock hard cock free of my boxers and stood listening to her cries and moans as I stroked my cock , I could picture her laying there naked on her bed with that big buzzing dildo thrusting deep into her tight young pussy . I was leaking so much pre-cum all over my fingers and onto the carpet as I just leaned against the door frame and listened as she made such sweet noises and moaned . I could here the faint noise of her wet pussy squelching as she fucked herself , it sounded so wet she was getting louder and noisier and I stroked my hard cock faster .

And then it happened , she squealed out in a big orgasm n groaned really loudly ' DADDY !!O YES FUCK ME DADDY !! FUCK MY PUSSY DADDY ' , that instantly pushed me over the edge and I sprayed my hot cum all over her door . I stood there panting as I was thinking about her saying that , she wanted her daddy - me - fucking her . I know they say girls do often fantasize about their fathers sexually but to hear it was so hot . My little princess wants me to fuck her !

I wiped her door clean quietly with my boxers and then left to got to my room , a short time later I heard her come out of her bedroom and go into the bathroom and the shower go on and her washing herself .

ScarletteRivas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletteRivas

I nipped into her room and the dildo was laid there on her bed so I picked it up and it was still very wet with her cum and pussy juices , I shouldn't have but I licked it and wow the taste was so sweet . It was the best pussy juice I have ever tasted so I licked and sucked it clean and my cock was hard again . Looking down her bed was soaked in her cum so I quickly leaned on it and rubbed my cock in her wet juices , I felt so turned on and it was so naughty to be naked in her room when I heard the shower turn off so I quickly left her room and went back to mine and stroked my sticky cock savoring her sweet taste on my lips and tongue .

Eventually I got dressed and go downstairs to make myself a drink as I walked towards her room the door was open so I just turned into her room to say hello and ask her if she wanted a drink and there before me stood my sexy naked daughter brushing her beautiful long hair , her body was tanned n more toned than I even remembered . She was facing away from me looking in her mirror ,her sexy firm ass was just so good to look at , my cock was rigid in a second , she turned to get something and saw me looking I said " I'm really sorry princess but I didn't know you were naked " , she replied " Its OK daddy I forgot to close my door anyway so no harm done " then she looked down at my bulging trousers and smiled and said " Daddy I'm hungry could you please make me a sandwich " , I said "yes" and "I'm having a hot drink do you want one baby" , "yes daddy please can I have a hot chocolate" , "ok princess" as I turned to leave she dropped her hairbrush on the floor and bent over to pick it up giving me a perfect full on view of her sweet ass and that waxed smooth pussy I almost came s looking at her I quickly left her bedroom and went downstairs too make some food and drinks for us.

I called her and heard her coming downstairs to eat and drink , I was sat at the kitchen table looking at the paper as she entered the room . She was dressed in just a loose baggy short t-shirt and a tiny black lace thong my cock reared up hard . She leaned on the kitchen counter right in front of me as she hungrily ate her sandwich thus the t-shirt rode up revealing the whole of her pert tanned ass and thong covered crotch to me if she was teasing me then she knew it was working .

She ate her sandwich and put her plate in the sink and picked up her drink walking towards me then she stopped , lent over and kissed my cheek giving me a perfect view of her hot naked breasts under her loose t-shirt . Her nipples were long and hard as always and as she stood up they jutted out so beautifully , she saw me looking at them and said " Sorry daddy but they are always like that " I said " I have noticed princess " and she replied " Have you daddy " smiling sexily at me then she leaned closer and whispered in my ear " Daddy I'm so glad you have noticed them and I can see your cock is very hard , I do hope I didn't cause that he-he " and then sauntered away sexily wiggling her hips out of the room .

Hope you enjoyed reading and if you did then I will write part 2 .

Published 
Written by yampower
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments