Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter Tina

"This is my first attempt at writing, please forgive me for any errors."

11
1 Comment 1
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Let me introduce myself. I'm Tom, a 45 year old divorced construction worker. This is the story of my young daughter Tina, and how our wonderful sexual relationship started.

Tina was just 16, 5-2, about 115lbs, with long flowing dark brown hair reaching down to her beautiful heart-shaped ass, and pert 34B tits and slightly puffy nipples. Always the active athlete, Tina is slim and solid.

Tina's mother and I divorced when she was 2. Her mom just up and took off to who-knows-where after the divorce was awarded. She never had or has asked for alimony. I set up an account for Tina when she was born, putting the amount alimony would have been into it each month.

I have watched this girl grow from a skinny little tomboy, into a beautiful and sexy teen. She started developing early.  When I would say something about her wearing a bra, she would just say, "Daddy, they are so uncomfortable. Besides, I don't have enough boobies to need one." She was always wearing tops that amplified her breasts and was always too short or tight, just like her jeans. I know, I'm old fashioned, but she is my daughter!

It was just after her 16th birthday. I had been rained out on a construction job and came home early. Tina was in school and shouldn't be home until after 3pm. I just kicked around the house doing odd jobs that I've been putting off. Around 2pm, rather than take a shower, I decided to take a nice hot bath, knowing I should be done before Tina got home.

I was using the main bath, since I was remodeling the master bath. I had a bottle of wine, which was well gone when I started feeling drowsy and drifted off. My mind was wondering to Tina and her girlfriends at the pool this summer, all clad in tiny bikini's. The girls were always flirting with me and running around with their tits bouncing and almost coming out of their tops. My cock was getting hard and my hand started stroking it. My sex-starved mind took over and my hand was stoking a little faster. Suddenly, I felt something just wasn't right. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, and there she was ........Tina......standing in the doorway, which I had neglected to close. She was wide-eyed, her gaze was on my hand and cock. I looked and her hand was under her pulled up skirt and was rubbing her pussy thru her panties. I heard a soft moan coming from her.

"Oh! Shit!" I said. "Tina, get the fuck out of here!" She was frozen in place. Her fingers, still working and rubbing her pussy. I looked at my hand which was still wrapped around my hard cock.

"Baby, you weren't supposed to see this." I said.

"Daddy, it's ok. I know what you do.' She said. "I've heard you many, many times at night when you thought I was sleeping.  And I've seen you when you didn't close your door all the way."

"Tina, you're growing up way too fast! You shouldn't be thinking about these things until you are older." I told her.

"Daddy, I've been listening and sneaking peeks at you for years. I know what you were doing and why you did it. I've often gone back to bed after I watched you cum with tears in your eyes and fingered my pussy!"

With tears in her eyes, Tina walked over to the tub and started pulling her clothes off.

Please, don't do this, Tina! It's not right!" She just ignored my plea's as her top and bra hit the floor. Her skirt was next, followed by her panties.

There were more tears as she sobbed. "Daddy, I love you so very much. I just want you to be happy and not so fucking lonely." She stepped into the tub. "I know just what you need," as she sat between my legs and moved my hand. She took hold of my cock and started slowly stroking me.

"We can't do this, baby, it's just totally wrong!" I yelled, "well, we just can't!"

"I don't care, Daddy. I know what you want. I know what you need. And I'm going to give it to you. It's not just for you, Daddy, it's for me too." She leaned down, licking the pre-cum at the tip of my cock, and slowly taking me into her hungry mouth. "Oh! Baby..........."

Tina took my cock further and further into her mouth, moaning softly as she did, until I was completely gone. I was feeling the back of her throat. Her tongue was moving all around my shaft. As she pulled back, she stopped and started tongue-whipping the tip. "You keep that up, young lady, it won't be long before you get a big mouth full of cum!" I told her.

With a giggle she looked at me, "Oh, no you don't! That's not where your fist cum with me is going!" She exclaimed. With that, she got up and straddled me and was rubbing my cock against her wet pussy lips. Easing me between them, and with a little effort, I slide into her. We were both smiling and moaning. "Oh, damn, Daddy! That feels so fucking good!" Tina had her hands at the sides of the tub and was wiggling her hips sideways, and back and forth as she slid more and more of my cock slowly into her hungry pussy. It was all I could to to keep from cumming right then.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

I felt a resistance against the tip and grabbed her.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes, Daddy, I wouldn't let any of the boys at school touch me there! Not one!"

I said to her, "If you continue with this, there is no going back. And it's going to hurt some."

"I know, and I don't care, Daddy. I've wanted and dreamed of this day for years. I love you so very much and I've always wanted you to take my virginity." She said. And with that, she plunged down hard, rupturing her hymen. "Oh, fuck! It hurts, Daddy, it hurts!"

"Ok, baby, it will go away soon. Just stop and let it go away." I looked and there was a little blood around my cock and her pussy lips. I reached out and took hold of her beautiful tits and was pinching and pulling her hard nipples. "Just take your time, honey, take your time. When you're ready, just start moving slow."

"I know, I've been watching your porn movies while you were working and I didn't have school for a very long time." She said with a sexy giggle.

"Why, you little slut!" I said with a giggle too. I felt her nipples getting even harder.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, Daddy, that feels so wonderful! Your cock feels so fucking wonderful!" She said as she started moving up and down.

I was twisting and pulling her nipples. I leaned up, kissing her beautiful and delicious lips, working my tongue inside and fighting with hers. More and more moans were coming from both of us. Tina was moving faster and faster. "Oh, fuck, Daddy, I'm going to cum! She panted.

"I'm there too baby. Let's cum together."

"Cum for me, Daddy, fill your daughters hungry pussy with you hot cum! I want you cum so fucking bad!"

"Yessss, my little lover, I'm just about there. Just don't slow down." I moaned.

"Ok, Daddy, your slutty little lover is going to fuck and fuck you. I want you cum to burn inside my pussy. Cum for your little slut, Daddy!" She yelled.

I couldn't hold back and my cock jerked as stream after stream of my cum painted the inside of my daughters pussy. "There you are my beauty, I'm cumming baby..... I'm cumming......."

"Fuck, Daddy, that feels so good. I can feel each time you cum. I can feel it splashing against the inside of my pussy. It's filling me up, Daddy." She exclaimed.

"Baby, you are a full woman now. My baby is a full woman." I told her.

"Daddy, that felt so wonderful. I've never felt anything like that in my life. I never want this to end!" She said softly as she leaned down to kiss me.

I lay back in the now cooling water, pulling her down with me. Our lips welded together. Her tits hard against my chest.

Tina leaned up and put her elbows and forearms on my chest, looking me in the eyes, "Daddy, I love you so very much, Daddy." She mumbled.

"And I love you, Baby." She pushed up and stretched, with her hands together and up over her head. My softening cock stil inside her pussy, she moaned, Daddy, I don't want this to end. Please don't say this is the only time I get to make love to you." She said with a tear in her eyes.

"Tina, I'm just as happy as you are. I've been dreaming and lusting about you for a long time. How would you like to move into my room and stay there with me?" I said to her.

She stiffened and jumped up off my soft cock, cum dripping from her pussy and out of the tub. Looking at me and jumping up and down, he tits bouncing. "Oh, Daddy, can I? Can I really?" She said with a big smile. "Daddy, I'll be just like a wife to you!"

"Now hold on there, Tina. We are not going to get married, so don't let this go to your pretty little head! There are things that need to stay just as they are, and you still have school and homework." I told her.

"I know Daddy, I'm just kidding. I know I can never let on that we are sleeping together. I'll keep all my clothes in my room and keep it looking just like i'm there every day and night. And when I have girlfriends stay over, I'll be the good little daughter, staying in my room. But, I hope you don't mind if me and my girlfriends peak at you when you masturbate, ok?"

"What? You and your girlfriends?" I questioned as I took her into my arms, our naked bodies melding tight together. She just giggled and said, "Well, Daddy, We are girls, and we do like to look at the male body."

I smacked her on the butt, and said, "Go get dressed and I'll take you to a nice place for dinner, and put on something sexy!"

"You.ve made me so happy, Daddy, I'm a woman now. I love you and will do anything you ask." She said, walking away swinging her butt.

"Yes, baby. I know you will. And there are many things for me to teach you, starting tonight when we get home I'm going to teach you about.....................

Hopefully, to be continued..................




 







Published 
Written by iceman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments