Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughter's Friend, Rachel

"Lauren's father gets to make love to another of Lauren's friends."

11
1 Comment 1
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

My Daughter’s Friend, Rachel

 

This story takes place about two weeks after one of the most erotic sexual experiences of my life. My sister Amy, had a birthday party for my niece Lauren, but to my surprise, I found out that night that Lauren was actually my very own daughter.   It was quite a day as I first made love to my gorgeous sister as I arrived at the party. Then later that night, I fucked my niece, I mean my daughter’s very hot friend Jennifer. But to top it all off, I had a three way with my sister and as I now know, my daughter.   My cock gets hard and long just thinking about the very hot sex that took place that day. Please read “My Niece’s Sexy Surprise I-IV” for the complete story of that day and I guarantee you’ll get your rocks off. Let me know what you think of the days account.   Well, like I said, this story takes place two weeks later on another hot Saturday afternoon. I had moved in with my sister and daughter the day after Lauren’s birthday. It was great as I could fuck either of them whenever I wanted or should I say, whenever they would let me, hah!   It was around 12 noon and I was lounging out by the pool when I spotted Lauren and her friend Rachel walking up the lawn towards the pool. My cock hardened as I thought about both the sexy 16 year old hard bodies coming my way.   As they walked in through the pool gate and towards me, I said “Hi there girls, great day for a swim.”   “Hey Uncle Ron, thought we’d come out to join you.” Lauren replied.   “Hi Uncle Ron, how’s the water?” Rachel asked.   “It’s warm but I think it’s going to get hotter now with you two sexy ladies!” I said laughing as my cock continued to thicken.   Both teenage girls were wearing jean cut-offs with a loose fitting t-shirt. I watched closely as they both began to undress right in front of me. Lauren was wearing a very skimpy white bikini and Rachel had on a sexy blue string bikini which was too small for her full figured sexy curves. Rachel has very large breasts for a 16 year old and a full rounded body with very adult looking curves. She is on the verge of being overweight but she is not.   As both girls pulled off their t-shirts, I compared their bikini covered breasts. Lauren’s breasts were pert and turned up with large erect nipples covered by her thin white bikini top, maybe a 34C. Rachel’s boobs were full, rounded natural breasts that beckoned to be caressed and licked. She must have been a good 35C or larger.   As if planned, both girls turned their backs to me and slowly unzipped their cut-offs, sliding them down their long sexy dark tanned legs. Rachel gave me a bit more to look at as her bikini bottom got caught in her shorts and pulled down, exposing half of her sexy white untanned right butt flesh. My cock was getting rock hard as I watched these two sexy young ladies.   I was wearing a pair of dark blue speedo swim shorts which did nothing to hide my thick swollen cock. I was getting so horny that this time I made no effort to hide my arousal from the gorgeous teenage girls. My cock is very thick and a good seven inches or more long so I gave them something to stare at, which they did.   “Do you like our new bikinis?” Lauren asked as she and Rachel modeled them for me, spinning around with hands on their hips.   “Well ladies, I think you both look fantastic!” I complimented.   “Thanks Uncle Ron, do you think mine shows too much of my butt?” Rachel asked as she stuck her butt towards me.   Her sexy blue bikini was nearly a thong and I was completely enjoying the view she was giving me. It got even better as she bent over and grabbed her ankles, exposing her sexy bikini covered pussy mound from behind. Slowly she rose up, sending waves of sexual energy to my now throbbing cock.   “Hmmmm, by the looks of that, I’d say Uncle Ron approves our new bikinis Rachel.” Lauren said pointing to my rigid shaft.   “Hee hee, yah I think so.” Rachel laughed as she started to get into the pool. As Rachel entered the pool, my daughter Lauren was facing me with her back to her friend, as she looked into my eyes, she pushed her fingers down inside her bikini bottoms and fingered her sweet young pussy. I watched as she pulled her fingers out and stuck them in her mouth, tasting her juices. She was letting me know she was wet, very excited and ready for sex.   As Lauren turned toward the pool, knowing my lust for a perfect butt, she adjusted her bikini bottom, giving me a good look at her sexy little ass cheeks. My cock was rock solid now as both girls splashed in the water. I decided to cool off and get in and join them.   As I stood up, both girls were looking my way as my thick hard cock was standing straight up inside my swim trunks. I entered the pool and moved towards the girls, who were standing in about four feet of water. The water was just below the breasts of each girl and both young ladies nipples were firm and erect.   As I moved towards Rachel, her gorgeous blue eyes looked into mine, her dark wet hair clinging to her shoulders as her sexy boobs bounced in the water. I reached out and cupped her left breast, tweaking her nipple with my thumb and fingertips.   “Your breasts are so sweet Rachel.” I said softly as Lauren watched me closely.   “I’m glad you like them Uncle Ron. Can I touch your cock?” she asked as I felt her trembling fingers sliding up and down my length.   “Sure honey, how about I get rid of these swim trunks?” I said as I pulled my suit down and off.   Her small hand reached out again, only this time she was holding a rock hard thick cock. Her hand cupped it softly and began stroking it up and down. I wanted to fuck this sexy little friend of Lauren’s in the worst way as I reached up behind her neck and untied her bikini top.   Looking into each others eyes, I pulled her top down exposing her gorgeous full and natural tits. Her nipples were dark and puffy as they gave away her sexual excitement. As she caressed my hard cock, I leaned my head forward and took her left nipple in my mouth. Rolling her puffy nipple between my lips, Rachel moaned with pleasure as she continued to stroke my swollen shaft. As I sucked on my daughter’s friends nipples, I untied her bikini bottoms and let them float to the bottom of the pool. I reached around her and cupped her soft butt flesh as I sucked madly on her nipples.   “Oh yes Uncle Ron, ummmmmm that feels good.” She moaned softly.   As I moved from left nipple to right, I looked over toward Lauren. Her face was flush red as her left hand was inside her bikini caressing her right breast as her right hand was rubbing her pussy while she was watching us. I moved my right hand around Rachel’s butt cheek as I began to probe her wet pussy.   “Ahhhhhh yes, oh my, oh my, yesssssssssss.” Rachel hissed.   My fingers could feel her slick juices, even in the water of the pool. As I moved her towards the side of the pool, I gripped both of her butt cheeks and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around me and with her hand still gripping my hard cock, guided me toward the entrance of her sweet young pussy.   As my huge purple cock head touched her pussy lips, she looked deep into my eyes and said, “Uncle Ron, you’re my first, please go easy.”   “Ok baby, we’ll go real slow.” I said as I pressed forward, pulling her butt towards me, feeling my cock head spreading her pussy open.   My cock slowly spread her open and slid inside her only a few inches. I held her there as her tight pussy adjusted before pushing another inch of my thick shaft inside her.

shanapower
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shanapower

We did this a few more times until I was at last, buried deep inside her.   “Oh my god, oh Christ this feels good. I feel so filled, hmmmmmm yes!” Rachel moaned softly.   “Here we go baby, you ready?” I asked softly.   Rachel looked into my eyes and nodded as she was panting and breathing hard. We began a slow rocking motion, our bodies connected under the water, as my cock pulled out until only the head was still inside her. In one slow firm thrust, I was once again buried inside her to the hilt. Her legs wrapped around my back as she pulled me in harder and deeper. Slowly out again, then back inside her. Her huge breasts, erect nipples were smashed into my chest as she clung hard to my body. I began kissing her neck and ears as she moaned into mine.   My thick cock was gliding in and out of Rachel’s pussy in a slow teasing firm way. Suddenly I felt a pair of hard nipples pressing into my back. It was my daughter Lauren, she had removed her bikini and was grinding her erect nipples across my back while she caressed her swollen clit under the water.   This was so fucking hot as I fucked one teenage girl and my daughter rubbed her bare breasts into my back. As the tempo and pace quickened, Rachel’s moans got louder. Soon I was pounding my thick cock deep inside her hard and fast. Her soft wet tits felt great as they slide against my chest hairs on each thrust.   “Oh fuck, oh god yes, I’m cumming………………” Rachel began to moan out.   I fucked her harder with renewed passion. I angled my swollen cock from side to side, hitting different sexual nerve endings inside her pussy, creating intense sexual pleasure as Rachel just panted and moaned until finally she threw her head back. Her body shuddered as she began to shake all over as she began to climax with wave after wave of pure sexual bliss.   I could feel her pussy tighten, grip and release my cock in a series of small pussy muscle contractions. God, she was a good fuck. She was going to make some guy very happy one day. But for now, she was making my cock very happy and so fucking hard. I’m not sure how but I kept from cumming as I fucked this sweet young lady.   I had to stop as I wasn’t ready to cum yet. I held my cock still, deep inside her as her pussy quivered and squeezed my shaft. Rachel still had her legs wrapped around my back and her head on my shoulder as her body went through her intense orgasm.   As she came back to earth, her legs unlocked and moved down to the bottom of the pool. My still hard cock slid slowly out of her juicy pussy. My legs were weak as I moved over to the pool steps and sat down. My swollen shaft exposed, sticking out of the water as both these sexy teenage nude bodies followed me.   “Did you enjoy that Rachel?” I asked with a cocky laugh.   “Hell yes Uncle Ron. That was so intense.” She replied.   “Come over here and I’ll show you how to suck cock.” I replied.   I watched as both Rachel and my daughter moved towards me, Rachel on my right and Lauren on my left. Lauren watched as Rachel leaned forward and grabbed my cock, stroking it softly as she looked up at me. My cock was still slick from her own juices.   I watched as her soft full lips parted and the head of my cock slid into her warm mouth. As my shaft glided between her sexy lips, I felt her tongue swirl around my shaft. By the way she did that, I think she must have sucked a cock or two before in her life.   As Rachel sucked up and down my thick shaft, Lauren moved forward and began to caress and fondle my balls. Leaning forward, she licked at the base of my cock while her friend Rachel sucked my cock head. Rachel’s tongue work was superb. She really knew how to use her tongue for being only a sixteen year old.   Rachel sucked my cock head softly and then moved down the side as Lauren slipped my cock head between her pouting lips. Lauren sucked in hard as my cock entered the warmth of her hot mouth. What a sight, two young teenage hotties sucking my cock and caressing my balls.   “Oh yes ladies, that the way to do it.” I moaned out as I could feel my orgasm building.   Rachel moved back up and again sucked my cock in between her sexy lips. As she sucked my cock, in and out, Lauren’s hand gripped my shaft and began sliding up and down in time with Rachel’s movements.   After what felt like minutes but only sixty seconds, I was about ready to cum.   In my mind, I wanted only one place to cum, all over Rachel’s gorgeous tit flesh. “Rachel, I want to cum on your tits.” Rachel’s eyes said yes as she bobbed her head up and down my swollen shaft. Lauren stroked my cock harder, squeezing harder as she kept in time with Rachel’s soft lips. My juices began to boil as I felt waves of pleasure consuming my body.   “Here it cums!” I said as I stood up and pointed my cock at Rachel’s huge breasts.   I gripped my cock and in two strokes, I was cumming on her sweet young boobs. The first rope of white hot cum shot from her neck down across her left breast, the second shot out forcefully and landed in the huge valley between her tits. The third and fourth shot across her right breast, making a white line across her dark swollen nipple.   “Oh god, it’s so hot. Your cum is so hot!” Rachel moaned as she rubbed my cum into her breasts and swollen nipples.   “Go for it Rachel!” Lauren urged her on.   As I sat back on the step, watching Rachel rub my cum into her breasts, my daughter Lauren leaned forward and began to clean the cum off my semi-erect cock. In no time, she had my cock getting hard once more. Rachel watched as she thought Lauren was sucking her Uncle’s cock, which turned her on immensely.   Once my cock was stone hard again, Lauren threw a leg over and straddled me, guiding my cock toward the entrance of her tight teenage blonde pussy. As she slowly sat down, I watched my cock disappear inside my daughter’s pussy once again. I could never get enough of that sight.   As Lauren bounced up and down on my cock, I motioned Rachel toward the top step. She positioned herself and threw her right leg over my shoulder as I began to lick her sweet young pussy. She had a dark black racing stripe above her tight little opening as my tongue spread her lips, gliding up over her swollen clit causing her to moan softly.   Lauren cupped her friend’s soft butt cheeks as she rode my cock for all its worth. I could hear the water splashing as she bounced up and down, back and forth, pressing her aroused button against my pubic mound. She was getting close to cumming as her pleasure was building.   My tongue thrashed at Rachel’s erect clit, driving her mad with pleasure. As I felt Lauren beginning to climax, I moved in on Rachel’s swollen love button. My lips circled it, I sucked it hard between my lips as my tongue flicked across it. It wasn’t long after that soon Rachel’s hips started bucking as she began to cum once more.   Both these hot young ladies were getting off at the same time. As Lauren sat down on my shaft, she shuddered with her orgasm and feeling her hot juices covering my cock, I pushed up and shot another hot load deep inside my daughter’s pussy.   When our orgasms finally passed, we sat on the steps together, a sexy young babe on each side of me as we caught our breath. We were all completely nude but we live in a very private area so we were comfortable doing so. I finally got to fuck Lauren’s sexy friend Rachel. First Jennifer and then Rachel, wow, who knows, maybe both of them together next time. Whew, that would be so hot!       *This story is dedicated to my best buddy, my 13 year old dog who passed away today. He was a great dog who was always by my side. I’ll miss you bud!
Published 
Written by Reeb
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments