Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Daughters, My Life

"How I got my happy birthday"

2
0 Comments 0
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words
My Daughters; My Life

by olderthandirt

My daughters Ashley 20, and Kimberly 18 are my world I have come to depend on them for so much; I truly do not know what I would do without them. They take care of the house, buy the groceries and satisfy their father’s needs. Before I go on maybe I should tell you a little more about my life.

My name is Tom or Tommy which a lot of my childhood friends not Thomas which is on my birth certificate. I have never felt like a Thomas, I work for a living always have always willed. My grandfather Owned and operated a sawmill were I learned the value of a hard days work. My mother and me lived with my grandfather on several thousand acres of land, which he keeps pristine. You might think this is a contradiction but he believed when you come home from work you take care of family. My mother had me when she was 18 and who my father was she never said and on my birth certificate where father name is suppose to be is blank. So I grew up being raised by my mother and grandfather. I did not have my mother past my 16 th birthday she died in a car accident, but I had my grandfather for 5 more years when he pasted on leaving me the sawmill.

I came out of high school dating Susan for 3 year and we got married right away she was already pregnant with Ashley who I always called Ash. Thing were good and 2 years later along came Kimberly (Kim). I was providing for my family good but Susan wanted to get a job as a waitress at a Steak house just of the Interstate when Kim was 4 years old. So I let her she worked at nights and would drop the girls of with her sister who got off when she went to work. Things went on this way for 2 years when one day Janet my sister came out to the house wanting to talk to me. She said she had something I needed to see her husband Josh was with her and said he would watch the kids for me. Now if not for Susan I might have ended up with Janet and we stayed close because Josh was my best friend.

Janet took me to the hotel along the interstate and opened my eyes to my wife and her sister. I found my wife in bed with another man giving him head which she had never ever given me saying “ that’s just nasty”. Janet said Susan had cut down on her hours and was regally meeting this man. You can imagine how bad I felt when I found out. I lost my temper and knocked the hell out of this pretty boy. Susan flew into me and beating on my chest with her fist I grabbed her and held her until Janet could get control of her. Susan said fine I was leaving you anyway she drove out to the house pack up her car and I have not seen her since.

So here I am left with 2 daughters (Ash 8 and Kim 6), crying and mad at their mother. Susan flat out told them she did not want to have anything to do with them, that they were holding her back. The house I live in is almost a mile off the road and I have no close neighbors. I have to admit Ash and Kim pitched in and helps around the house a lot. Ash would watch me cook and soon took over that chore from me. Kim she done whatever she could do to help. I spent, as much time as I could with them we would swim in the lake. I had a hard time keeping their bathing suit on them, as they liked to go in naked.

Years went by and my girl started changing. My little girls were not my little girls no more. One day I looked at my girls and seen in them what drew me to their mother. Ash was 17 she had her mothers face and Kim 15 had her mothers body. Ash had B cup breast and Kim had already passed her with C cup.

VERUZKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VERUZKTS

I was coming up on my 37 th birthday and my daughter had started dressing in outfits that showed off they body’s at time I would get on them to put on panties.

My birthday was this Saturday and my girl were getting together a lot talking about something of which they didn’t want me to know. I decided to stay out of it an wait and see. Friday night came and we had a birthday dinner at the steak house with my daughters, Janet, and Josh. This went normal at the end of the party Josh asked if I would like to go fishing tomorrow with him, I told I had planned to spend the day with Ash and Kim. Ash said “No dad why done you go fishing after it was your birthday and I should enjoy yourself.” So I decided to go and was up before the sun and on my way to pick up Josh. The fish were biting well so we got or catch and headed home. I drop Josh off at his place and made my way home.

When I got home Ash’s car was gone from the carport, I figured they when into town to shop or a movie. Boy was I going to be surprised. I enter the house put the fish I had caught into the freezer and grab a beer to cool my thirst. When I got into the kitchen I found a note on the table from the girls. The note said that there was a surprise in the bedroom waiting for me. Being curious at what the girls had cooked up for me I went to check this out. Before I got to the door I could smell candles burning. Needless to say this peek my interest quickly. I stepped into the bedroom and there in white hose and see-through white gowns were my two daughters waiting for me on their knees.

OK, now I’m shocked. “ Ash, Kim just what is going on?” I said. Ash got up and came over and started removing my fishing vest and Kim undoing my belt.

Kim said, “Dad we have decided to make your birthday this year the best ever, we are going to bath you and satisfy you in ways you have not been since mother left. In no time they had my pants down and pulled of my vest and shirt. They were being sure to rub over my body with theirs. Well caught of guard with this they had almost undressed before I could speak up to stop them. Kim wasted no time in taking my already growing cock into her mouth to give me a blowjob, as Ash found one of my nibbles and started sucking an it while flicking it with her tongue. For a moment I forgot that this was my teenage daughter’s. It felt so good my cock was reaching it full length of a little over 7 ½ inches and 4 ½ inches around at the head. I pulled away saying that this is wrong we shouldn’t be doing this but they both were right back on me as my conscience failed me I pull Kim head to push my engorged cock deeper in her mouth making her gag a little but not slowing her down. Ash dropped down and started licking my ball and sucking on them at this point I could no longer contain myself as I felt my cock swelling up as my seed moved up toward my pee hole. Kim caught the first load in her mouth the second on her face as she moved it toward Ash’s mouth were she caught the third load on her face and the fourth in her mouth two more loads follow hitting in her hair and chest.

I looked down at my two daughters with both faces covered in my white sticky cum. They both smiled up at me and said the night is still young and I knew I was lose in wanting my two girls and would give them anything they wanted.

This is my first story so be gentle on me I hope you will enjoy it and let me know if you want chapter two.

Published 
Written by olderthandirt
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors