Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dirty Mom took my Virginity.

"Dirty Mom needs her teenaged Son to help her Orgasm!"

23
5 Comments 5
23.3k Views 23.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Allow me to introduce myself - I'm Eric.
I'm Sixteen Years old and I live with my Mum and my Brother.

Saturday Night,
I was in the Bathroom shaving getting ready to head out for a good night.
I hadn't really been out in a while, it didn't bother me that much - it's just tonight my younger brother actually had more plans than I did, so I just had to go out.

So I stood in the Bathroom, nothing on me other than a towel wrapped around my waist as I finished up shaving.
Just then I heard a noise coming from my Mother's room; a real loud noise.

'YES! AH! AAAH!

It didn't take a scientest to figure out what was going on.
My Mother was in her late 30s; I didn't find her attractive at all, then again who would be attracted to their Mum?
Although all the guys at school knew my Mum and they all said she was Hot, she had Big tits and wasn't too skinny - but not too fat.

I put my Razor down and listened as the sound continued;
'Ohh Fuck! Yes! Ahhhh!'
I had heard my Mum having sex numerous times, I don't think she ever knew I could hear though and I didn't exactly go in to ask her to keep the noise down, considering her boyfriend was always there.

I thought this was just another one of those times, except it hit me that her Boyfriend was out of town working, so who was she with?
Just then I thought to myself, she's either pleasing herself or she's having an affair.

Whatever it was, I was quite interested in finding out.
I opened the bathroom door so quietly and tip toed across the floor of the house and then I reach my Mother's room and for some reason she had left the door wide open, it was as if she wanted to be caught.
I realized how I could get a look, I stood against the wall in a position where my Mother couldn't spot me; and took of my towel.

I rolled it up and took it downstairs to put in the Washing Machine, I walked upstairs trying to act casual as the loud noise grew closer as I read the top.
I slowly looked into my Mother's room as I got to the top of the stairs, I paused and stared...

There she was,
My Mum lieing on her bed completely naked with her legs wide open.
She was thrusting her Viberator in and out of her Pussy.

I got a hard-on right on the spot, as I stared in amazement.
I had seen my Mum's tits before a few years ago, just for a second though but I had never seen her naked - or doing this.

'Oooh YES! AH FUCK! ERIC COME HERE!'

My jaw dropped, I didn't think she knew I was there as she was staring at the ceiling.
I didn't know what to do, so I slowly walked towards her door.

'COME HERE! ERIC HELP MOMMY!'

I was a Virgin, I had seen alot of Porn Movies though and had always wanted to be in one, so I was quite excited although I didn't really know what to do.

'SLAP IT! SLAP MY CLIT!' She yelled, at me as she took her Viberator away leaving her hot sweaty, wet cunt open for me.
I bent down towards the bottom of the bed and started smacking her Clit like instructed, I slapped it repeatidly, gaining speed - I was so nervous, was I doing it right?

'Ohhh.. OH YES! FUCK YES!' My Mother screamed, I felt a wave of confidence come over me as I was doing this right, the more I looked at her the more I wanted her - I wanted to slip my fingers up her Cunt, but then I asked myself 'Did she only want me to slap her Pussy or does she want more?'

'Mum?' I called, as I slowly stopped tapping the top of her Clit.
'Yeah Baby?' she answered me, still horny.
'Can I finger you?' I asked, It just came out and I wasn't sure whether I should of asked it or not.
'Baby you can do whatever you like to me right now!' She informed me whilst holding her tits.

I had never heard her so horny before, so I figured this would probably be my only time allowed to do this to her, I can't see her asking me when her boyfriend is back; So I just went for it!

I jumped onto the bed and she rose her Legs in a 'V' shape.
I could see her cunt up close for the first time, it was shaved - but there was some hair growing back.
I shoved two fingers up her Pussy, I could feel her wet moist cunt swallow up my fingers as I shoved them in and out.

'OH YES! FUCK ME SON, FINGER ME HARDER!' She called out.

I felt around inside her warm wet pussy before taking my fingers out and sucking them; they tasted like salty fish but it was strangley sexy.
I couldn't wait to eat her out, I shoved my head straight in between her legs as I slid my tongue up inside her Pussy lips.
It tasted even better than my fingers did, I licked up and down her wet cunt.

'GOOD BOY! Fuck it, yeah lick my clit! Ahh yeah! That's nice baby! She moaned as I sucked and licked her Pussy.

She kept moaning whilst I eventually moved my hand up to squeeze and pull on her big tits, they felt great.
They were so fat and bouncy.

I stopped licking her pussy and stared at her tits, my Mom lifted my chin up and looked at me;
'What does my Pussy taste like Son?' she asked.
Before I could even answer; she grabbed me and begun sticking her tongue down my throat - we licked and sucked on eachother's tongues, it was so filthy.

She got off the bed and I sat on the edge,
'You fucking deserve this you dirty little cunt!' she said to me in a sexy tone.
Before I knew it, her mouth was over my cock - her warm saliva pouring down my shaft and her tongue brush off my foreskin.

I could feel her teeth scrape off my dick.

'Oooh - YEAH MUM! Keep sucking that you dirty whore!' I moaned to her.
She pulled away from my shaft and begun sucking my bollocks, and licking under them.

I smacked her ass cheek and she got back on the bed.
'What do you want to do to me Son?' she asked as she bent over and stuck her dirty ass in the air.

I grinned and began licking her dirty asshole.
It smelt salty and filthy, I loved it, I stuck my tongue down her asshole and listened to my Mum groan and moan.

I spotted her two Feet lieing beside eachother just below her Ass, I had a foot fetish when watching porn videos so I went to lick her feet - but they smelt so bad, just as I went to go back to licking her ass hole, she moved her foot right in my face;

'LICK IT!' She shouted as she put her finger up into her Clit.
It pained me, but I begun licking my Mum's feet and sucking on her big toe, before making my way back up to her asshole.

I stuck my finger into her hole, and shoved it in and out.
'Taste that shit you dirty slut!' I exclaimed as I stuck my finger infront of my Mum's face, she opened her mouth and sucked on my finger, and then licked the whole way up it.

I was so ready for cumming,
'I'm ready to get fucked now Eric!' My mum instructed me, and it was perfect timing because I was more than ready to fuck her!

Just then I lied down flat on the bed and she bounced onto me, her fat wet pussy surrounding my Cock.
She bounced up and down on my shaft, constantly shouting 'YEAH!.

'FUCK ME! YEAH THAT'S IT! HARDER SON! HARDER!' She screamed as I fucked her with all my might, her tits bouncing up and down the faster we went.
'I LOVE YOUR COCK! FUCK ME HARDER! YEAH!'

She loved my dick and my dick loved her.
I cummed inside her, shooting strings of cum up her wet cunt.

She came to an orgasm when she felt my cum shoot up inside her.
'OOOOOH YES!' She yelled before getting off and collapsing on the bed and lieing there.

I got up and the smell of her Pussy filled the air, I went to leave the room but turned around and walked over to her and sucked her nipple and then licked it - it was something I had always wanted to do.

I walked back to my room and lied on my bed and then It just dawned on me;
I just fucked my Mom.

Published 
Written by Eric2011
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments