Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Dreams Came True pt 2

"Michael surprises Maddi, once again. (Kinda short, sorry!)"

7
1 Comment 1
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Michael nudged me, I had dozed off laying on top of him.

"Maddi, let me get up," he gently whispered to me. I tiredly did as I was told, climbing off of him.

Michael started toward his bathroom, and soon after, I heard the sound of the shower going. I was about to get up and go to my own room when he called out to me, "Maddilyn Anna, get in here this minute!"

I giggled at his use of my full name, that's what mother did when I used to get into trouble. I quickly got up from his bed and walked into the bathroom. He was already in the shower, the clear sliding glass door closed so the water wouldn't spill out. I took a second to admire my gorgeous brother, watching the water run down his sexy body got me turned on all over again. He noticed me watching and motioned for me to get in.

After taking off my heels, I swiftly went up to the glass and slid it open, then stepped into the shower. I turned to close the glass, and before I could turn to face my brother, his arms were around me. He pushed his body against the backside of mine, letting me feel how hard he was already. He moved my long hair to one shoulder and kissed my neck lightly, sending shivers down my spine. I leaned back against him, the top of my head barely reaching his collarbone. I looked up at him, and he smiled down at me. He ran his hands down my torso, and back up again. He cupped my breasts in both of his hands and began kneading them. I let out a small moan, grinding my ass back against him.

He turned me around very quickly, and pushed me back against the shower wall. The hot water beat down on us as he bent down to squeeze my ass with both hands. Before I knew it, he lifted me off of the ground and roughly pinned me against the wall. I smiled at him and wrapped my legs around his waist. Keeping his hands on my ass to support me, he leaned in and hungrily attacked my breasts; biting, licking and kissing them all over. I leaned my head back against the wall and moaned, arching my back slightly so that my breasts pushed more against his face. He looked up then, and gave me his devious grin.

He moved his hips backward, creating space between us so he could position his cock at my entrance, and without warning, he slammed into me. I cried out in pain, feeling his huge cock stretch my tight pussy. He moaned out loudly, squeezing my ass hard before slowly beginning to pump in and out of me. He went back to sucking on my nipples, putting one in-between his teeth and gently biting down onto it. This drove me wild and I began to grind my hips against his. He stopped thrusting into me and let me fuck him, moaning against my nipple. This only made me go faster, I couldn't help myself, I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled, continuing to fuck my big brother while he was standing.

"Mm Michael that's it, do you like your little sister fucking you like this?" I asked seductively.

dulcekenedy1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dulcekenedy1

That set him off. He looked up at me and kissed me so hard it almost hurt. He then wrapped his arms around my waist, securing me against him. And again without warning, he pounded into me. Fast, hard. I barely had time to cry out before he was thrusting back into me. I leaned my head down to kiss and bite down on his neck roughly, and this only made him pound harder.

Michael then set me down and turned me around, forcing me to bend over for him. "You are such a little slut Maddi, and I'm gonna fuck you like one," Michael said to me in a low growl. I bit my lip, putting my hands against the wall to help me balance. Michael ran his hands over my back and down to my ass, he raised his hand and smacked a cheek hard, making a loud clapping noise. He enjoyed this, moaning at the sound, and placed his cock at my entrance once again.

He grabbed my hair and pulled me back against him, "Alright little slut, tell me how much you want it." While I was in a semi-standing position, he used his other hand to reach around me to massage my breast once again.

"Michael I want it so badly, give it to me, don't hold back," I begged him, he had gotten me so turned on.

With that, Michael pushed me forward again against the wall and plunged his cock into my tightness. He kept his hand in my hair, pulling it hard. I moaned out loudly, my nails scraping against the wall. He smacked my ass again, groaning at the sound once more. I was getting close to my climax.

"M-M-Michael! I'm going to cum!" I shouted, and shortly after I indeed began my orgasm. I felt my pussy clench around his giant dick, and heard him moan as he began his own orgasm. He continued to thrust into me until both of our orgasms subsided.

Michael turned me around and immediately pushed his lips against mine. Instead of the fierce kisses he previously planted on me, this one was soft, sensual. Our tongues danced around each other and he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close against him. We both rinsed off and hopped out of the shower.

"Will you sleep with me tonight?" Michael asked me sweetly. It amazed me how sweet he gets, and how he was talking to me while we were fucking. I loved how he always finds a way to surprise me.

"Of course Mike, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else," I said, letting him lead me back into his room.

"You really are mine now Maddilyn, my little slut," Michael told me in his husky voice. I just smiled.

Published 
Written by butterflyyy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments