Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My embrace with my cousins

"Names changed for privacy"

4
1 Comment 1
3.4k Views 3.4k
1.4k words 1.4k words
When my cousins visit its always a good time but recently wegot closer. My name is Connor and I love to hang out with my cousins. The oldest Shannon is 22 with a nice figure but has more to her but not too much and with a nice pair of D size breasts is looks pretty good in a bikini. My other cousin Jordan, she on the other hand is a smokin hot red head with C almost D size breasts and has that sexy hourglass figure that drive guys wild not to mention that she is 17. I am alright when it comes to looks I am tall with some muscle and have a decent size dick of 8 inches and at 17 years old.

Now that you got the picture of what we look like let’s get on with the good stuff.

On a hot summer day my cousins and I are sitting outside under a tree talking about what we should do today.

"Why not we go to a movie" Jordan says

"Nothing good is out" reply’s Shannon

Being distracted by the sweat that has soaked their shirts showing the outline of their breasts, with no bra I might add, Jordan asks me what I wanted to do. Thinking I’ve been caught staring I stammer out that the carnival was in town. Liking the idea the girls and I climb into my car and we drive out to the carnival. Personally I hate the idea but I guess that’s what I get for staring. After an hour or so the girls are tired and we get back to the house and Shannon goes for a nap on the couch. Jordan and I go to the basement for the cool air and start to play cards, having not yet cooled down I start to take off my shirt. “Wait, don’t take it off yet I have an idea for a game” Jordan says

“Why not” I ask

“Let’s make this card game interesting” She says with a sexy wink

“You mean like strip poker” I ask

“Why not” She says

“What if Shannon comes down” I ask nervously

“She won’t care, she might even join us” Jordan says

After giving in and losing my clothes down to my draws and Jordan to her panties and bra we hear footsteps coming down the stairs. Thinking that I was screwed I look for a place to hide but it was too late.

“What the hell are you two half naked for?” Shannon asks

“It was hot so we played strip poker, and it was about to get interesting” Jordan says with a sly grin

To my surprise Shannon was interested and wanted in on the game. The bad part was I lost the next hand.

“TAKE IT OFF, TAKE IT OFF!!!” they chanted and reluctantly I stripped down till my partially erect cock was in full view of my cousins.

“Now if you lose again you have to do whatever we tell you” Jordan explains

“What kind of rule is that” I ask

“It’s how it goes little cousin” Shannon reinforces

“Fine” I gave in, because what’s the worst that could happen. I was gunna find out because after Jordan lost her last hand leaving her beautiful C size breast exposed. I lost and Shannon felt it was her duty to tell me what to do.

“Suck on them”

“WHAT!” Jordan and I both say in unison

“Like a baby suck Jordan’s tits” Shannon says devilishly “go on do it, that’s the rule”

With a look of interest from Jordan, I lean in. Her skin was so soft and I felt like just grabbing her and just hold her against me and just keep her there. The soft moan she let out didn’t help this feeling and my cock was growing. When I felt I had spent enough time fondling Jordan I let go and looked over at Shannon.

“Satisfied?” I asked

“Well it looks like you need to be” She replies

Looking down I see my cock is at attention and ready to go.

Eva_m1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_m1

We didn’t even play the next round as Shannon soon found her was to my cock and was lightly sucking it. It felt like she knew what she was doing. Jordan was leaned back and was already rubbing herself through her panties.

“Shannon if this goes any farther you would be my first” I explain

“Same here” says Jordan

“Well than this is gunna be fun” Shannon says excitedly

After thoroughly soaking my cock she brings over Jordan and talks her through giving me head. It didn’t take much time for her to get it and I was getting close. “I’m almost there” I exclaim. Not flinching Jordan keeps going at it, “she wants it in her mouth” Shannon says and I give that as my queue to let lose. I came down Jordan’s throat, after swallowing “That was good” Jordan says. “Now it’s time for the fun part” Shannon says seductively. After another great blowjob I am ready to go. Shannon not being a stranger to sex, she hovers over me and lowers herself on to my cock. “WOW its bigger than I thought little cousin” taking no time she is soon bouncing up and down. “HOLY SHIT THIS FEELS GOOD” she yells out. Changing position her tits are in my face and she asks me to suck on them. After doing so for a while, the walls of her pussy tense as a flood of cum blast out of her. “WOW THAT FELT AMAZING! I haven’t had a good fuck like that in a while” she explains after planting a firm and passionate kiss on me she brings Jordan over. “Liked the show” Shannon asks “hell yes I did” Jordan responds “well now it’s your turn” Hesitantly Jordan lies on her back and I lean in a kiss her. I can feel her relax and feel safe knowing that I am here and I’m the one about to give her pleasure. Slowly I enter her and feel her hymen. “Ready?” I ask in a calm and confident voice.

“Do it” Jordan whispers in my ear

Pushing forward I feel the hymen break and she tenses up grabbing on to me and holding on letting out a slight whimper. Letting her adjust I slowly ease my way back and forth. Letting her get used to the feeling. Not too long after she wants more so I pick up the pace and am soon pounding in and out of her. The slap of our skin is a good indication of how hard I was pounding and soon Jordan tensed up and grabbed on to me again and hugged me as I gave her, her first orgasm. Proud of what I just did I keep at it, determined to give her more pleasure. I start to feel myself reach a climax and tell her I’m close.

“Leave it in I wanna feel you cum inside me”

“But what if I get you pregnant” I ask nervously

“Ok then in my mouth I wanna taste you again” She exclaims.

“Alright, I’m close” Shannon comes over to help take some of my load in her mouth and Jordan is close to climaxing. Thankfully she climaxes before I do and I pull out just in time to fire my biggest load into Shannon’s mouth. “Hey I want some” Jordan cries out, kissing passionately Shannon passes my cum into Jordan’s mouth. Swallowing her half Jordan then sucks my cock dry, cleaning her juices off of it and what cum remained.

Lying on the couch Jordan is cuddling up to me as if I’m a big teddy bear, Shannon is stretched out on the love seat teasing her clearly not satisfied. Seeing how tired Jordan and I are Shannon leaves us in the cool basement and heads up to the living room to watch TV. Holding Jordan I drift off to sleep hoping that this can happen again, but if not at least I have a memory of her embrace.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by Shaun1_1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments